All Comments on 'An Anniversary Threesome'

by CosmicRose

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could use some proofreading. Who is Laura? Is she a third girl in the story? Or was this an older story that was rewritten and you missed some name changes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story but the name changes to Laura take away from it a bit.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

Why the fleeting presence of Laura? She appears three times, I think.

CosmicRoseCosmicRoseabout 3 years agoAuthor

Have submitted an edit, should be fixed in a couple of days. Older version mistakenly uploaded, my bad.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

I can’t really imagine a girl, or even a guy, wanting to be on the bottom of a 69 while the girl on top as getting fucked in the ass. That sounds like it could have a somewhat nasty result.

Other than that, a hot story, though the bad editing, switching Julie and Laura back and forth made for a kind of jarring story.

I’m just wondering where all of the 1* fag cuck shit comments are.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Good lord, so much included in such a short space of time.

The sex was very well described, even though a little short, but it is most men’s dream to have his g/f introduce another girl into the mix. However I was a little put off and confused when Laura appeared - who was she??!!

jtukeejtukeeabout 3 years ago

i liked it but who is Laura?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where did Laura come from? Alex, Julia, Elena & Laura ????

CosmicRoseCosmicRoseabout 3 years agoAuthor

As I've already explained-- mistake on my part with the names, have resubmitted with correction. Should be sorted soon!! Not the worst thing that's happened.

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

I assumed Laura was Julia's fake hookup name. Alex & Julia never used their real names in front of Elena, once Alex called her Laura & the other times he used babe or some other generic endearment.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Laura's ghost was present too? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife is bisexual and from time to time we will go out and pick up a hot girl to bring home. They say that couples who have common interests stay together longer.

Gumby1220Gumby1220about 3 years ago

Great story love the development of Alex and Julia. Keep them coming. Pun not intended.

Gumby1220Gumby1220about 3 years ago

Another great story. Keep them coming love seeing the build up of Julias and Alex’s characters. Also, I like the description of Alex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous