An Anniversary to Remember

Story Info
An anniversary drink turns into toilet fuck.
2.2k words
4.53
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nick_shaw
nick_shaw
11 Followers

Lauren felt the fine mist touch her skin, she breathed in the complex coffee and vanilla notes of the perfume, she put the Black Opium bottle back onto the dressing table and checked her makeup one last time.

She stood and walked across the bedroom into the walk-in wardrobe. Her figure was toned and athletic. She was dressed in a figure black hugging basque, g-string and sheer seamed stockings. The seams were a little look-at-me, but, hell, why shouldn't she show off sometimes? She caught a glimpse of herself in one of the mirrors on the wardrobe doors and just stopped briefly to check she was immaculately presented.

After all, date night had to be perfect.

She slipped into a short black dress, pulling up the zipper at the back so that it hugged her figure like a second skin. Her small breasts were pushed up and constrained by the basque, giving her a deep full cleavage.

She slipped her feet into the patent black Louboutins and walked back into the bedroom, a quick final check of her lipstick and she was ready.

I heard the click of her heels across the hall flooring and stood and to greet Lauren as she walked into the living room. I took a sharp deep breath in when I saw her, a pretty blonde in a short black dress, my cock stirred and stiffened instantly.

"Wow. You look stunning," I said.

"Thanks," said Lauren, blushing a little. "I should do after two hours of getting changed," she laughed, her eyes glistening with playfulness.

"Glass of champagne before we go out?"

"Yes, please, I'm parched," Lauren replied.

I passed her a champagne flute, and she took a sip.

"Perfect, that hit the spot," she replied, her tongue just licking her lips and savouring the drink.

"Oh and I've got a present for you if that's ok?" I said,

"Nick, you shouldn't have," Lauren replied, smiling back.

"Here you go", I picked up a small black box and passed it to her and she opened it.

"Oh wow, you really shouldn't have, do you want me to wear it now?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, please, I think it will go with your dress perfectly."

She passed me the open box, and I took the black choker from the padded interior, lifted up her hair carefully and fastened it around her neck, the small padlock nestling in the nape of her neck. I couldn't resist and kissed her exposed neck, and I smelt her perfume and it just made me want her there and then.

"Nick! Calm down!" laughed Lauren twisting away from me, "Let's go out, we can play later on!"

"Sure sure," I said reluctantly, my cock telling me to just fuck her there and then, my brain telling me to go out, because she was just too amazing to not show her off to the world.

My phone pinged and the Uber driver was outside, we quickly finished up our drinks and headed outside to the waiting car.

Thirty minutes later, we were in the city centre; we picked a curved booth in our favourite bar, chatting and watching the people moving about in the twilight of a busy Saturday night in Liverpool. The table was near the open doors onto the paved square. People walking in could not happen to notice Lauren when they walked in, she seemed to come alive even more, it was hard to believe that we had only been dating for just a year.

Time passed and an hour later, Lauren made her excuse to go to the ladies' room. She edged out of the booth and just pulled down her dress as her stocking tops just showed when she extended her legs and stood. She smiled and turned and winked at me and moved off through the crowd of people to the washrooms.

My mind wandered off to our first date and my enjoyment of her in the alleyway, her thirst for my cock in her, her eagerness to have me in her. My cock throbbed and grew, and I needed to fuck her soon.

She appeared back at the table, and slid in next to me, passing me a small bundle of what looked like fabric and smiling cheekily from ear to ear.

The fabric was soft and warm. I went to ask her what it was. Then she said, "Pop my knickers in your pocket, will you? They were making me all hot," smiling as she said the words.

I hastily put them into my jeans pocket, and I could feel my cock growing and pushing up through my underwear.

I caught the eye of one of the staff and ordered another round of drinks, and I moved closer to Lauren and placed my hand on her thigh. She parted her legs slightly, and I took the invitation, moving her hem of the dress up a little and slipping my hand underneath the tight dress, my fingers sliding over the smooth stockings and onto her warm soft skin. She leaned into me and kissed me softly on the lips, flicking her hair over her shoulder, so I could see her gorgeous elongated neck and her black choker. My cock twitched, rock hard, my brain forgetting we were in public, just consumed with an animal desire to enjoy her.

My fingers reached her wet pussy, just parting her clitoris, teasing her. She was kissing me back, giggling and twitching a little as I probed her gently. Knowing she shouldn't be finger-fucked in public just made her kiss and bite back harder.

I heard the tray slide onto our table as our waitress tried to leave our drinks discretely. I turned and smiled at the waitress, glancing at the receipt and the swirl of her signature at the bottom, 'Paige' and a pretty heart motif. I entered a healthy tip for her into the card machine.

"Thanks Paige. You have been really attentive tonight. Have a good evening yourself." She blushed a little and then walked off, I wondered if she had seen me fingering Lauren, but the thought of wanting Lauren again overwhelmed me again, so we kissed again and giggled like two teenagers.

A quick and hot hour password and we decided to move on, so we settled up our bill, but instead of turning and going out into the town, we turned and headed towards the back of the bar and the restrooms. Lauren pushed on each of the closet doors until one of the doors opened and pulled me into the room. We stumbled in, and I pushed and closed the door shut.

We moved together, kissing each other, my hands running up her back and up underneath her hair, holding her head gently kissing her deeply. Lauren kissed me back, her tongue searching and probing my mouth.

I moved my free hand behind her and pulled down the dress zip, the dress slipped easily off, she stood in front of me, her striking black basque, stockings and heels and her shaved pussy on show, wet and damp and glistening from her pre-cum. Her breath, deep and shallow, her breasts rising and falling with every breath.

I slipped two fingers into her. Straight up to my knuckles. Deep in her. She was wet and eager. Her pussy oozing cum.

I started to kneel in front of her, taking in her soft perfume, kissing her body as I moved to the top of her pussy, then passed over her clit, breathing a soft warm breath across her. I gave her a long lick, the tip of my tongue touching the bottom of her pussy opening, and running slowly up to her clit.

I slid my hands over her stockings and thighs and buried my face in her crotch, my tongue switching from playing with her clit to licking across her pussy, and occasionally pushing it up into her as far as it would go. My tongue slid in and out and over and under and up and down for a minute or two, Lauren moaning and leaking cum over my mouth.

"You like that?" I said, more of a statement than a question, considering how wet she was, as I kissed up her body again, replacing my fingers deep inside her.

"Yeah," she moaned.

I could hear people knocking on the door, trying the handle a few times and then moving off. It made Lauren, and I feel a sense of guilty forbidden pleasure.

I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy in time with her sharp breaths, increasing as she increased, slowing when she slowed. Eventually, her breathing was racing and she started to moan in pleasure. Her legs spasmed, her body convulsed and arched, and she let out a long cry of pleasure as the orgasm that had been building ran through her body, radiating from my fingers down her legs, body and arms to the tip of every digit. Wave after wave followed the first as Lauren bucked her hips into my hand in time with the waves of pleasure that coursed through her body.

I was so hard now, my cock bulging against my jeans. It was difficult not to notice it and Lauren had noticed!

"What do you want?" Lauren asked slyly, as she so often did.

"You know what I want," I responded calmly, but confidently with a crooked smile.

She reached for the waistband of my jeans, I unbuckled my belt and buttons on my fly. She started easing them down over my hips and down to the ground. My cock sprang into view. She knelt and put her hands on my hips and gently but firmly pulled my cock towards her opening mouth.

"Fuck!!!" I couldn't help letting out a cry of pleasure.

She slowly took me in, stopped with about three-quarters of my cock in her mouth and then started moving her head back and forth. It felt incredible but difficult to describe. Warm and wet and sensuous. She didn't seem to rush anything she did, but was deliberate in all her actions.

"Hmmm." She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was and was moaning as she sucked and licked, her head moving up and down my shaft, the ripples of pleasure running through me.

I pulled out of her mouth, and she licked the shaft and my sweet pre-cum, I could feel myself cumming and I wanted to be in her pussy when I did.

"Oh, babe, you taste fantastic, don't you want me to swallow?" she said looking up at me with her big wide blue eyes, sparkling with playfulness.

"God, yes, but I want to come in your pussy now, mouth later, I want you to have my cum in you for

the rest of the night."

I picked her up and placed her ass on the bathroom counter.

She was open and exposed and looked amazing, and I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid it in, up to my balls.

"Ahhh! Yes!" she groaned.

I started working in and out, trying not to rush, following her lead.

"Oh god, that feels good! Hmmm! Aghhh!'" I didn't want to come too quickly but her moaning was turning me on so I slowed down slightly.

"Oh, you tease! Don't stop."

I grabbed the back of her ass to steady her and took deeper thrusts. I continued at the slower pace but could feel my cock go even deeper.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" She was really moaning now.

She was so wet, and it felt equally wonderful from this angle. I started moving back and forth again, this time harder than before.

"Nnn! Ahhh!" I was groaning as loudly as she was, and I knew it wouldn't be long for either of us. I was ramming my cock deep into her, she was holding onto the bathroom unit, her legs wrapped about me to get as much depth in her, her juices running over my shaft.

Kissing me hard.

"Ahhh! Yes! Ahhh!" we both cried out.

My cum exploded in her, her juices mixing with mine, my shaft coated in our warm liquid.

We both finished coming and my thrusts became slower until I stopped. She let out a contented sigh, "Ohhh. Mmm."

I pulled out of her, and she eased off the counter and knelt and took my limp cock into her mouth and sucked the cum off it. I shuddered with pleasure as I felt her lips move up and down my cock, enjoying every last drop of my cum. Making sure none of it went to waste.

I could hear knocking at the door again and "Are you ok in there?" and further turning of the handle.

Lauren and I looked at each other and laughed, I pulled up my jeans and tidied myself up, and

Lauren slipped out of her heels and took off the laddered stockings and threw them into the bin. She wriggled into her dress again, making sure it was pulled down and over her ass and touched up her makeup, teasing her hair, giving it some volume again. She looked immaculate once again.

"Ready?" I asked,

"Yes," she replied back smiling.

I opened the cloakroom door, Paige the waitress stepped back from the door as we opened it. "Oh, it's you two," she said. "Are you ok?"

"We are now, thanks for asking," I replied, giving her a grin and a wink.

We walked past the people queuing for our cubicle and out the bar into the square. It was still early and we still had lots more to enjoy.

-x-

nick_shaw
nick_shaw
11 Followers