Hot Tub Hung

Story Info
Wife's intro to huge cock. Our swinger life begins.
2.7k words
4.06
43.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

It was early spring yet the sun was hot, almost too hot, and the sand was soft between our toes. Dana and I were on day 4 of our 9 day trip to the island resort. By the end of day 1 we had kicked it in neutral and were coasting away from the hectic world of our "real" life. On day 2 we over indulged, taking in too much sun and alcohol. Day 3 we nursed our hangover and sun burns. We vowed not to drink too much but happy hour in the nude pool tested our resolve. This day, day 4, the skinny Jamaican beach boy had saved us 2 lounge chairs in a prime location; sun in the morning, shade in the afternoon and close to the nude beach bar.

The abundant alcohol and reggae music generated a lusty sway to the steady flow of nude sunbather strolling past our chairs. Dana and I love to people watch and when they are nude it is a bonus. Sitting in our chair we were casually chatting when Dana lost track of what she was saying and literally stopped in mid-sentence. She was gazing past me toward the beach bar. Her head rotated at about the speed of someone walking and I turned to see her distraction. A young man about 30 years of age was walking away from the beach bar with a drink in each hand. Swaying in front him was one of the largest flaccid cocks I had ever seen. Dana and I have a "5-second" rule; you can look but the gaze should not last longer than 5 seconds. After the young fellow sat down, and in complete jest, I used my drink napkin to dab Dana's chin. Not realizing that I was joking she barked a muffled but stern, "stop it". I respond with a chuckle, "honey, you violated the 5-second rule and you were drooling". Moments later we heard the pitch of an entertainment coordinator looking for participants in the afternoon game of nude bocce ball.

Dana and I didn't respond to the pitch, we played 2 of the previous days. Four couples were willing participants and when the young fellow joined in the game the entertainment coordinator was heard saying he needed a partner. Dana didn't hesitate. She spoke up, handed me her drink, kept her drink napkin and chuckled saying, I may need this as she jokingly dabbed her chin. The game was hotly contested, men against the women, but there was plenty of good natured banter and laughter. Awaiting their turns, at one point Dana was facing the fellow and he was pressing a finger onto her shoulder to test the depth of the sun tan/burn. His skin was a pasty white, a clue he had only been at the resort a few hours. They smiled and chatted like old friends. When the game was over Dana came back to her chair and began her data dump as she sat down. I noticed the fellow standing beside his chair watching her intently.

At this point I need to get the re'sume' bull shit out of the way. Dana is 37 and I'm 41. We have been married 18 years. We meet right after she graduated from high school and have been a couple ever since. We are not Barbie and Ken but have taken extra efforts to ensure we were willing to doff our clothes on a nude beach. She is 5'3" tall, weights 130 pounds and beside the natural beauty of her face and eyes, her tits are a very prominent feature. Most men cannot help themselves, their gaze drops when she has any cleavage showing. I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 170 pounds. We have talked about it and would not classify ourselves as swingers. She had to this point spent time and partied with 3 women and we had connected with 2 couples for enjoyable soft-swaps. Dana had not fucked another man since we married. When we began scheduling this vacation and several months prior she began taking oral contraception, more to regulate the timing of her period than for birth control. I had a vasectomy after our second child. We had not yet broached the topic of a full swap but we are far from prudes.

Dana's interest was apparent when she began rattling off what she has found out during the bocce ball game. " His name is Dan, he is from Minn. he is single, came down with a friend who is interested in a girl staying at the resort next door so his friend is over there. Dan was married but it didn't work out and they separated in the fall. He was in the military 6 years and now works for the government. And I need a drink!!"

We took turns going to the bar. During one of Dana's trips I noticed Dan standing beside her at the bar. Having cooled off in the ocean a few minutes earlier, sand was adhering to her suntan lotion. Dan appeared to be brushing some residual sand off her back. He also took the liberty of brushing it off the slope of her ass. She turned to face him and looked down at his cock. She had our 2 drinks in her hands as her only prevention from returning the favor by casually stroking his cock. In addition she glanced over at me and noticed I was watching. Returning to her seat she was almost coy about her apparent attraction to Dan. In the late afternoon we picked up our stuff and moved to the beach bar pool for happy hour. We stayed only a short time and decided to go to the room and fuck. When we entered the room we were already naked and when right to it. Her pussy was incredibly juicy. She came several times I flooded her with cum and we rolled over for a "s-nap", a "sex-nap". We dressed for dinner and about 9:00 we returned to our room to drop our clothes and stroll down to the hot tub.

The water in the tub was a perfect temperature, not chilly but not too hot on the sunburns. We were seated in a dark lobe of the giant hot tub allowing us to openly play with and fondle each other for about 45 minutes. We were hotly discussing a return to the room for another fuck when we noticed Dan walking along the other side picking a place to enter the water. We were certain he didn't notice us in the shadows. I asked Dana if she was ready to go. She paused for a moment as she gazed in Dan's direction. She then turned and faced me, asking, "can we invite Dan?"

A cascade of emotions washed over me: lust, jealousy, desire, concession, inadequacy, mutual pleasure. I agreed, asking her if that is what she wanted. When she responded yes without hesitation I asked her to begin drying off. I walked to the other side of the hot tub and greeted Dan for the first time. We shook hands and then he noticed Dana. I didn't mince words, "Dana and I are going back to our room to fuck and she would like you to join us. Interested?" He stepped up out of the hot tub and I gave him our room number. Dana and I walked the 200 feet to our room in silence.

Dana had doffed her towel, showered and donned some makeup. She picked out a pair of shear panties, bra and catch-me--fuck-me heals. She had just laid down on the bed on her stomach with her head facing the door when Dan knocked on the door. I invited him into our dimly lit room. He was wearing a towel around his waist and had a bottle of champagne in one hand and 3 glasses in the other. He walked toward the bed. Dana reached up and tugged slightly on the hem of the towel. It fell to the floor, exposing the object of her desire.

Not a word was spoken. She raised up on her elbows and flicked the tip of her tongue across the very tip of his cock. It went from dangling in front of her face to pulsing as it stiffened and rose. He handed me the bottle and glasses when she sat up and motioned him onto the mattress. As he caressed her tits and ass she stroked his fully engorged cock. The clasp of her shear bra was in the front. Dan unfastened the clasp and slid the straps off her shoulder releasing her abundant tits. The first words spoken were "no biting, be very gentle". He followed her instructions as she rubbed the first drop of precum on the bulbous head of his cock. It had swollen to over 9" in length and as thick as her wrist. As he kneaded her smooth round ass he was slowly slipping her panties further and further down until as almost by instinct she reach over and slipped them all the way off. They were both fully naked and not even aware of my presence. I settled into a chair; the light from the bathroom played across the intense scene unfolding in front of me.

Dana and I had watch porn and the first time she saw a porn star with a huge cock she was enthralled. I remember her commenting during one of the movies about how there were veins sticking out all over it and how the rim on the head flared out like a huge mushroom. Now here was my wife of 18 years sliding her tiny hand up and down another man's precum slick cock and making the rim pop as it slid past her thumb and forefinger. The sight made me tremble with anxiety and excitement.

As they kissed and caressed they had been laying side by side. She pushed him over on his back, swung a leg over straddling him. She had her arms at full length on either side of his head and he was gripping her by the waist. When I saw her raise her ass I thought she was going to slip her wetness right down on his pulsing cock. Instead she went down toward his knees and with her pubic bone pushed his cock down on his stomach. She then began a slow, long, up and back rocking; rubbing her pussy along the underside of his cock, from tip to ball sack. I eased up out of the chair and quietly moved around to confirm he had not entered her.

She was fully in charge. Somehow I knew she was going to savor this event and It would not be complete until she sucked his cock. She spun around into a 69. Slowly she licked up and down the shaft; paying special attention to the rim on the head. Sitting on the small vanity at the foot of the bed, I could take in the view. I crouched down on my knees and placed my elbows on the foot of the bed so I could better watch Dana's lusty slurping and sucking on Dan's cock. At one point she was cumming as he tongued her. Taking her mouth off him she smiled at me between her moans of pleasure. She returned to his cock and for several minutes her head bobbed up and down but only able to take in the first 3 inches.

After several orgasmic waves passed over her I knew she wanted to fuck. Knowing I was close; she asked me for a condom. She rolled over on her back as Dan struggled to place the undersized sheath over his massive cock. The struggle caused him to lose part of his erection but he was far from soft. She giggled at his struggle. As he climbed between her splayed thighs her 4 inch heals were pointed at the ceiling. I had moved back to the chair where I could see them silhouetted in light. Dan rubbed his meat up and down the slit then began the process of dilating her tiny pussy. He was able to wedge only about half in her and began a slow gentle thrusting to allow her to adjust to his size. Several minutes of adjustment passed when she placed he hands on the wall/headboard over her head to brace herself for what she then asked him to give her. "I want it all". And he obeyed her second instruction. She let out a throaty moan as he buried it to the hilt.

They stayed melded together for several minutes, him adjusting to her tightness and her his girth and length. She was ready when her legs, still pointing at the ceiling, showed she had began rotating her hips in small circles. They then began fucking like porn stars. Panting, grunting, thrusting and raising her hips to match. I could see beads of sweat forming on her brow and his back. He had been hovering above her on outstretched arms and as he lunged and hunched, her tits jiggled to match his rhythm. He began to slow and she could tell he needed a break. Dana placed her hands on his shoulders, shoved him off and spun him over on his back. She placed one high heal on either side of his hips and lowered herself on his cock. From where I was sitting the light from the bathroom flashed off and on between them. She had placed her hands on his chest to steady herself and lifted for a full 8 inch stroke, not allowing the head to slip from her stretched pussy. Several times she stopped on the down stroke, tilted her head back and emitted a guttural moan as she came. Dana road Dan's cock for about 5 minutes while he fondled her tits. She had an orgasm about every 30 seconds.

Her skin was glistening from the fucking. When her legs tired she eased down onto her knees and moved her hands from his chest to either side of Dan's head. Dan grabbed her by the waist and flexed his legs. He raised his knees slightly. He then began rotating his hips and hunching his cock up into her. He held her hips in place and was fucking her with abandon, literally cramping his cock upward in long rhythmic thrusts.

After a few minutes Dana rolled off Dan, obviously needing a break. She looked over at me and said, "I'm soooo fucked". I climbed up on the bed and as we kissed she rubbed my blue steel cock, asking me if I want to feel her pussy. She spun around on the bed, up on her knees and presented me her sopping wet pussy. When I slipped in there was literally no resistance. She had positioned herself so I could fuck her from behind while she sucked Dan's cock. When she went to pull the condom off Dan's cock she said, "where did it go?" Dan looked down and all that remained of the condom was the ring. Both Dana and Dan said, "oh shit", in perfect unison. I said "oh shit as I flooded her pussy with squirt after squirt of my cum. Watching my wife of 18 years get so thoroughly fucked was more than I could handle.

In a post-coital semiconscious haze I stumble off the bed falling back in the chair. Dana was rubbing her pussy and looked over at Dan. "Do you want to cum too? He asked if we had another condom. Dana said, "don't bother... you have been fucking me bareback for a while haven't you". As he climbed between her legs he was nodding. I had never heard such a sound, the slapping of sweaty flesh mixed with the sound of a cum filled pussy being long stroked by a huge cock. I could see between them as his cock plunged in and out of her. He had placed her legs up on his forearms so he had full access to her depths. She was squirming under his thrashing. When she stopped squirming and he tensed up I knew he was dumping a load in my wife. I think he thought about pulling out but the passion would let him.

Right then I knew my wife had been turned into a "big cock queen".

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers