An Anthro Camping Trip

Story Info
Wolf Anthro goes on a camping trip with a Skunk.
1.4k words
4.2
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Furry, camping, short short story]

It was a peaceful day out in the woods and on this curious day, a trio of people were going out camping together. But only one of these three were human.

For starters, there was Jake. Average height, black hair, glasses, brown eyes, as plain a man as you could get. He was humming a little theme at the moment while being a bit behind the other two.

Next was Philip. Black and white fur covered his body, going all the way to his rather large tail. His snout was sniffing the air as he walked forward, wearing a tank top and shorts. He was what humans liked to call a skunk-anthro but he much preferred skunk person. He was happy to be out in the woods but was struggling to keep up with the final member of their group of friends.

Spirit. Spirit was rather unique, not as in the fact that she was a wolf anthro, or even her breasts larger than most people's heads, but that her coloration had been an uncommon sight for sure. Her fur was a riot of light blue and dark blue, with her hair, part of her tail, and tips of her ears being bright green. Her mother had never told her why exactly her coloring was the way it was but she had her own theories, especially given her name.

She was always happy but even more so today. Because today she was traveling with her two best friends on a camping trip!

"Be careful everyone! Watch your step up here!"

"It's just a small incline Spirit, we'll be fine! You should worry more about Jake's endurance, I think he's going to topple over at any moment hehe."

"Hey!"

"Be nice Philip! Jake isn't as strong as- AH!"

Suddenly, Spirit lept nearly six feet off the ground and ran back to hide behind Philip. If Philip hadn't known Spirit, perhaps he'd freaking out but he merely ran his paw down his snout. He glanced over towards what had spooked her and sighed. It was a bunny rabbit.

"Seriously?"

"It snuck on me and, just look at it!"

Philip glanced back over and deadpanned. It was eating a bit of grass and was looking at them with one ear cocked to the side, as if in confusion.

He looked back at Spirit and she blushed, adding even more color to her body, but she didn't seem any less scared. Philip glanced back over to the rabbit and it was already running away from the three creatures that had suddenly appeared in front of it.

"Did Spirit get spooked by another animal?"

"Yes. A rabbit this time."

"Just, Animals are scary!"

Philip and Jake refrained from adding anything to that but each shared a deadpan look with each other.

"Right/Sure."

"You guys! Anyway, let's go! We're almost at the clearing."

Both Jake and Philip just had to shake their heads as Spirit was always back out front leading the way. Spirit truly loved the outdoors and camping, but was afraid of even a small mouse. It was hilarious, at first, and it still was and would always be, but some days they could only shake their heads at her antics.

They reached the clearing not long after and it took only a little while to set up their tents. Spirit seemed to have a bit of trouble with her's but it was nothing she couldn't manage over time. Eventually, all of them were settled and sitting outside on a few fold out chairs they had brought.

"Did everyone pack bug spray?"

"For the third time, of course we did. It was on the list. And before you ask, we brought two canteens of water and plenty of food as well."

"I even packed extra so you wouldn't worry so much this time."

"What! You could've told me, I would've helped you carry it!"

"It's fine Spirit, we're here now, just relax."

Spirit was a bit of a worry wart and hoverer. Her care was appreciated but sometimes she really took it too far. But now that everything was set up and done, they talked, drank a little, and just enjoyed the great outdoors. Jake enjoyed it less than his two more animalistic companions but hanging out with his friends more than made up for it.

Soon daylight waned and night came to pass and they all admired the stars that came out. It was a beautiful sky and they had fun trying to see different constellations together. They even started a small fire and roasted a few marshmallows and it was a night they'd all remember for years to come.

Some for more reasons than others.

As the night wound down and they all began to get tired, Spirit headed back to her own tent only to have it collapse the second she touched it.

"What!"

She was shocked and the thought of trying for hours to get it put back up, when it seemed broken, to potentially collapse on top of her while she was sleeping, sounded awful. She looked back over at her companions and Jake was quicker on the draw.

"You know, I bet Philip has plenty of room in his tent for you Spirit!"

And with that, fled into his own tent to go to sleep. He had no intentions of trying to get any actual rest while Spirit and her massive assets were rubbing up against him. He'd wake up exhausted and feel awkward all night!

Philip for his part was shocked, glanced back at Jake's tent, then back to Spirit, and sighed. Well, he could live with some awkwardness.

"Yeah, my tent has plenty of room."

Spirit was more than happy at the invitation. As they both headed back to Philip's tent, it was inevitable that they began to rub up against each other. Anthro bodies, especially Spirit's, just had more to them and the tents were mostly designed for one person. They were practically on top of each other and to make matters worse, skunks naturally had a strong smell even without their main weapon of attack.

Spirit was tossing and turning and starting to grow more irritated by the moment. The problem was Philip's pure musk was starting to really fill up the small tent and it was making her hornier by the moment.

For Philip's part, he was feeling all of those motions from Spirit quite strongly as she continually rubbed her body against him more and more and his own libido was starting to rise.

Finally, both of them couldn't stand it anymore and they both turned at the same time, with Philip ending up on top of Spirit. They looked down and up at each other in surprise and something passed through them at that moment. They knew how they felt, they knew that each other knew, and the pure animalistic drive overtook them.

Already they were panting and as Philip ran his hand down Spirit's fur and began to undo the poor bra that had been barely holding on, Spirit's own hand found Philip's furry cock. No words needed to be said, sometimes communication just went deeper than that. The passion of the moment carried them forward.

In moments, they practically ripped off each other's clothes and were naked and on top of each other. Spirit was underneath, breathing heavy with a slight mix of nervousness and an extreme amount of excitement. She wanted it, she wanted it right now.

Philip didn't waste any time, as he slipped his hard furry cock inside her. Spirit moaned, grabbing his back with her claws, as she felt Philip slam into her over and over again. The musk in the room had taken on an entirely new scent now and her nose was causing a growl to erupt from her. The musk of sex, of Philip, of herself, was overwhelming in such a small area and she was already soaking from it. Philip pounding her pussy was only increasing that. A haze of lust began to overtake Spirit and she practically couldn't think as moans and growls and pants escaped her muzzle.

Philip was panting harder and harder and as the minutes rolled by, he eventually reached his limit and came long and hard inside her. So much so that by the time he was done, Spirit had actually inflated a bit by all the cum that was inside her. Exhausted, they both laid in each other's arms and went to sleep.

As dawn broke, a happy couple was formed and a slightly grouchy human woke up, having not been able to sleep through the moaning and grunting of his two friend's the night before.