The Beast in the Bump

Story Info
Lara Borden is a gorgeous housewife with baby fever.
9.6k words
4.41
26.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Borden and her husband Paul had been married nearly 10 years. She was a drop dead gorgeous blonde, hair down to her shoulders, pretty smile with full lips, fairly tall with shapely legs, and absolutely exuded Milf energy. A sexy, hourglass figure with full, busty boobs that she had ever since she was a teenager. Certainly one of the traits that attracted her now husband Paul who was a successful businessman. The two lived very affluent, privileged lives, with Paul's income enough for her to be a housewife. She was now in her thirties and it was because of this that she had her heart set on one thing: Motherhood.

She and her husband had been trying for a baby for a long time, but despite being checked by fertility clinics, he's unable to get his wife pregnant. And it was certainly a point of tension in their marriage. They talked about all the different options but Paul was so indecisive. This goes on until Lauras baby fever is rampant and she is nearly desperate for a baby.

One weekend morning, is Laura sitting at the table in her bathrobe, drinking coffee and scrolling through her feed as her husband leaves on a work trip. She swipes up just as an ad catches her eye, "Mothers Needed". The ad was for a fertility clinic that specialized in surrogacy. It gave her pause, letting those words float around in her mind... "Mothers Needed".... She daydreamed of herself with a very round pregnant belly sitting at the table in her bathrobe... She bit her lip and clicked the link. Her heart fluttered when the clinic pulled up. It was a beastmen-run clinic! She had always had a soft spot in her heart for the discriminated beastpeople of her community. She had always been fascinated by them and secretly wondered what their lives were like. How their relationships must be. She knew that interspecies relationships were becoming more common, but she didn't see it often in her circles. If she decided to be a surrogate mother, she wouldn't just fulfill her dream of motherhood, she would be able to help the discriminated beast people of the community as well... Laura sat their at the table, silently mulling over the thoughts.

"Bye honey! I'll miss you while I'm gone." Paul said, kissing her on the cheek. "Hmm...? Oh, bye dear. Good luck on your trip. Have a safe flight." She said nonchalantly, her attention absorbed in her screen. Her husband would be leaving for a two weeks for a business trip. Her intrusive thoughts finally won out...

She was going to be a mother. With or without Paul... The ad provided a unique solution. She would lease her womb out as a surrogate mother but she figured if she was going to be a surrogate mother for a couple unable to conceive, she might as well help the beast people. It was a noble cause. Who could be angry about that?

The clinic was just on the other side of town. It wouldn't be about the money at all anyway, the experience of motherhood was the real reward. She had always felt the beastmen of the city were discriminated against and she wanted to help them. She felt this way she could do both. Help a couple conceive, and experience motherhood all at the same time. Laura got dressed that morning, feeling nervously elated. She thought for a moment before she pulled out a black lace bra, pulling it snuggly over her large boobs and stepped into a matching panty set, followed by black pantyhose before slipping on a dark grey skirt and light blue blouse wrapped in a long leather coat. She put on a large pair of sunglasses too, just to add a bit more incognito in case anyone happened to recognize her while in that part of town.

Upon arriving, she took a deep breath to still her quickly beating heart before heading inside. She walked in to be greeted by a young human female nurse who smiled warmly and passed a clipboard her way. After signing her paperwork with numerous signatures, the young female nurse smiles at her while handed her a pill. "These are hormone pills. They will help the conception process." The young woman said as she pointed her to mating room 2. She walks in the find a cozy room with a bed and love seat. While the room was a comfortable room temperature, she suddenly felt a hot flash over her. She walked across the room, casually inspecting the space. Her thoughts wander and she wonders how many other women have been bred in this room. She takes out the pill and turns it between her fingers. Laura tries not to give anything she did too much thought as she was afraid she would talk herself out of it. She took a drink of water from the counter and swallowed down the pill without another thought. Of course, had she read the fine print, she would have known that the hormones weren't only designed to make a woman ovulate like mad, but also act as a potent aphrodisiac that would quickly turn any girl into a ready and willing bitch-in-heat, making her open, receptive, and plenty eager to spread her legs for a more worthy Beast specimen than her own pathetic husband. But of course she hardly needed encouragement there...

Laura, beginning to swelter, unbuttons the top button of her blouse and sits legs crossed sideways on the love seat admiring to herself how sexy she looked. If Paul only knew what she was doing...

To her surprise, in walks a Doberman in a lab coat who introduces himself. "Good afternoon ma'am. My name is Dr. Rex Altman. I'll be coordinating your insemination today." He says in a thick American city accent. The dogman is tall with a black coat. Handsome, with a muscular physique. She smiles and shakes his hand, "Hi, Laura Borden. Nice to meet you." "The pleasure is all mine..." he says with buttery charm. "We truly appreciate you helping our community by being a surrogate. I see you've signed your paperwork so, we try not to keep you too long and we respect your discretion. So, let's get started shall we?" He smiles. "Okay... I'm ready..." she replies nervously. "Excellent. I'll give you a moment to undress."

She turns to hang her coat on the rack and undo her jacket around her blouse. He can't help but admire her busty, motherly form beneath her tight blouse. She's flushed and nervous as she continues to undress for someone not her husband. Especially since the doctor did not turn away...she can feel his eyes upon her. The canine doctor drinks in her voluptuous curves, admiring her sexy right body wrapped in black lace, sending a fresh rush of blood between the dogmans legs as he watched her.

"Gasp! Oh! Sorry, I- Oh my..." Laura squeaks as she turns around her eyes suddenly drawn to his growing cock. To her utter shock, the doctor was unbuttoning his trousers as well and suddenly pulled free a massive, red phallus... Her cheeks flushed at the sight of the thing; it matched the rest of him--utterly enormous, chiseled like it had been carved from a deep red ruby, with healthy veins reaching their way up the shaft like ivy. But the overall shape was very distinct, too, with the thick-girth coming up to a tapered end along the entire curved length and the shaft growing thicker and thicker, until forming a truly large knot at the base about the size of her fist. She couldn't tear her eyes away as she froze.

"Heh, Uh, Mrs. Borden...? What's wrong, love? You do know how breeding works don't you?" He grinned with a wink, trying to lighten the air and make her feel less tense. "I-I, of course I do... I just... I thought the sperm would be inserted artificially into my eggs..." she stutters. The woman is hesitant but the Doberman puts on the charm and seduces the woman, "I apologize for startling you... it's all there in the paperwork of course, sorry, I thought you knew. Listen, our kind really appreciate you doing this... The beastmen of the city just can't afford artificial insemination technology, and besides, the chances of successful impregnation are much higher "the natural way"... Especially when the female herself is able to climax. This is simply our way of doing things. Besides, if I may cite my professional diagnosis... you were hoping to do it the fun way... Am I right?" he grinned. "W-what, no! What makes you think that? I-I had no idea, I'm-I'm just here to be a surrogate... I-I'm a married woman..." she stammered holding up her ring.

"Is that right? Ha, well he's a lucky guy. But if that's how you feel, then why did you wear lingerie? That's quite a lovely outfit and pantyhose you have on..." the canine smirked. "Well.. I-... pfft, a lady has to be prepared you know...for... for..." she stuttered to justify her outfit. "For a breeding...?" He cut her off with a raised eyebrow, again calling her bluff. It was true... something deep down in her hoped the rumors about the clinic were true. She wanted to experience something primal. Even taboo... She had always wondered about the beast races. They fascinated her. And she had always wanted to see if what people said about their cocks were true... her friend Marci had gossiped with her about another friend of hers who had mated with an horse man. Supposedly his cock was over a foot long and as big as her arm... Laura gulped.

"Don't worry, love, your secrets safe with me. Client/doctor privacy and all..." he said charmingly with a wink. He took both her hands in his "Relax. It's just you and me. No one else... I know you've had a difficult time, but you're in good hands here, I promise you... and with a gorgeous body like yours, you won't have any issues conceiving... With breeding hips like this, you were meant for motherhood." He smiled with another wink, letting his hands drift slowly to her waist. Laura's cheeks blushed red, another man was actually hitting with her... a beast man! And his confidence... the way he just casually talked about breeding her... it was making her wild with lust! Paul never talked to her like that...

He slowly gripped her waist tighter, subtly pulling her body closer to him.

"You came all this way, you willingly came to the beast part of town. You must truly desire this after all, right?" The Doberman crooned in her ear, sending an arousing reverberation straight down her spine, all the way to her toes. Leaning in, his chest against hers, all but whispering to her: "Your husband doesn't know how lucky he is...You truly are a beautiful mate. I can hardly wait to see how much more beautiful you'll be when you're finally bred--your skin aglow after taking my knot, your belly swollen with our young... You want that, don't you?" He whispered at her neck, holding her tight against him at her waist, purposefully letting his cock rub against her thigh... Laura whimpered, "Oh God..."

She did want it... Unable to stand it any longer; the words of praise and erotic yearning spoken in that deep velvet voice, it was too much to take. She needed his cock inside her. Her eyes looked into his, heavy and full of lust and desire. She simply nodded dropping her panties to the floor.

"You need to say it. Do you want me to breed you?" He said flatly. She spoke with deep serious, yearning, "Yes...Oh God....Yes..." He suddenly pulled her into a kiss, their lips hot against one another. It was strange to her, kissing a dog man, but she liked it. She looked up at his towering stature with her eyes that desperately begged him: FUCK ME.

Now that the woman was absolutely swooning and near gushing with a desire to fuck and breed, He took her hand and spun her around, gripping her waist tightly as he pulled her ass up against him, pressing his cock into her pussy folds from behind and gently forcing her to a kneeling position on the bed as he penetrated into her. "GASP! Ohhh! Ooooohhh... It's so big..." she whined as his member stretched her. The tapered tip of his red rocket helps him push in far without too much trouble. Her breath picks up, panting, as she takes more and more of him. It aches--but oh so sweetly, the kind that a human penis could never hope to simulate.

She felt his paws clutch tighter around her and shuddered with erotic pleasure; his haunches are pushing closer and closer to her ass as he continues to stretch her. Finally, after being unbelievably filled inside, he's fully in--his canine cock kissing her cervix. He holds there, panting with arousal and frustration, doubtlessly exercising incredible self-control from just pinning her down and fucking her senseless like a true animal. She can feel him trembling from it. He was being such a gentleman. She clenched her pussy around him again and her voice hisses through her teeth as she gripped him with her married-yet still tight pussy. She could feel every contour of his cock; the exotic shape, the tip. There were women who would kill for a sextoy like this... He holds in her for a bit longer and then starts sliding out of the trembling wife. "Hows that feel, love?" The Doberman grinned mischievously. "I... I want it! I want your cock!" Laura moaned.

"Say it. Tell me why you want a beast instead."

"To fuck and breed my married pussy!" Laura wails as he fervently slams back into her, stroking her pussy walls. Her eyes fluttered as a mindless, low mewl drawled past her lips. The feelings intense for her as the Doberman's massive cock forced its way back in and out of her pussy, puncturing straight through her cervix and fucking into her womb, making it clear from the start how much harder, longer, and stronger it was than her husband's.

Her chest heaves as she reaches back clutching his neck tightly in return. Feeling his warm furry chest against her. He's so strong, so large and muscular. A prime specimen himself. She finds herself bucking her hips backwards to meet his thrusts as the adulterous, inter-species couple started to properly fuck one another. There in their little private room he ravishes her however he likes, his rough, pawed hands playing with her pillowy tits and squeezing her rock hard nipples as he fucks her standing, kneeling, and doggystyle. He takes hold of her silky blonde hair and slams his hips firmly into her ass. Laura looses herself in his domination of her. Lost in the moment, she completely forgets about the surrogacy, she might as well be having an adulterous affair in a cheap hotel. The way she wails and moans for him, as he drills his cock into her, she might as well be his whore. Her large, already motherly tits bounce wildly back and forth as she bucked back against him. He could only imagine how much bigger they would get after she had been knocked up...

His paws grip her waist and plows into her roughly from behind, sending ripples across her cute, shapely ass as they clapped skin.

The young canine doctor was making love to her in a way she'd never experienced in 10 years of marriage to her human husband; this was so much better than the sex she'd known, this was real, Animal mating...

He seemed the most comfortable in this position here and she sees firsthand why it's called "doggystyle", nearly making her laugh at the pun if she wasn't grabbing the sheets and curling her toes as she began to cum. "Ahhhh...Ohhh God! I'm... shit! I'm cumming for you! I-cumming for another man!" "For another beast" the Doberman corrected her with a smirk. The thought clearly added to her orgasm as her eyes rolled back and her body shook, making her collapse forward, squishing her boobs against the mattress as he kept pounding into her sopping pussy, her ass now raised for him to drill deeper. "Ohhhh ffuuuccckkk.... C-cummmminnggg for... for a... beast!!! Ohhh Doc... Doctor Ahhh.... Ohhhhhh I'm cumming on your big doggy cock! " Laura squealed in passionate, breathless ecstasy. "Damn baby... you're cumming hard! You're gonna squeeze every drop I have out!" With that, he finally flips the completely submissive woman over onto her back, raising her legs up over his shoulders as he drives into her in a mating press.

The ferocious canine was now ravishing the woman on the exam bed with one clear goal in mind: knotting her and filling her womb to the brim with Bestial DNA.

And Laura was going to let him...

She had one final, hesitant thought about letting this beastman cum inside her. She thought one last time of her husband and how he would feel... Was she really going to let this man cum inside her?

But it was too late.

She yelped and opened her eyes wide as the base of the dog man's cock suddenly swelled and pressed hard against her pussy. He was knotting her!

He was going to push that big red bulb into her. The pressure and the heat within her greatly increased before the bulbous organ sunk into her pussy in with an audible pop, his cock bulging her stomach as it lodged deep in her womb. There was no pulling out now...

"Aghh... you...you took my knot... Here it comes! Get pregnant!" He shouted gripping her waist tightly as he began pumping into her furiously. With no escape possible the only thing he could do was drive himself balls deep into the adulterous wife and growl, erupting in orgasm and shooting his hot Animalistic seed straight into Laura's womb.

"Ahh!!! Aghhh.... Oh my God! Yes! Yes! I want this! I wanna be pregnant! Knock me up and make me a mother! Cum inside me and fill my womb with your sperm! Oh God I wanna have your babies!" Laura screamed as his semen flooded into her womb like a firehose, his bulbous knot squeezed tightly against her cervix, making sure every rope of cum was pumped directly into her fertile womb.

She wailed as the large Doberman hilts himself fully in her womb and unleashes his virile sperm inside her, pulsing, throbbing, he drained his balls deep into her belly, completely filling her womb with steaming seed within moments as she whimpered... The small pudge in her tummy soon swells out to the size of a baby bump as her uterus is packed full of canine semen.

Her mind is spinning, thinking about the thousands of beastial swimmers swarming her fertile eggs... Oh god... she really did it... what if she really was just impregnated?? She lied there, gently stroking her belly... both terrified and thrilled... another man had just cum inside her married pussy... another man may have just impregnated her, no! Not a man, a beast!

The woman is ecstatic but also guilty at cucking her husband. Maybe it was just a one-time fling she tells herself. Maybe she didn't even get pregnant... she looks down to see the massive bulge still knotting her and how much cum is soaking in her womb right now and immediately doubts that notion... Oh girl, please... There's no fooling anyone... she was going to have this dogman's children wasn't she...

"Oh my God.... Oh my God..." Laura mulled quietly to herself as thoughts raced.

"Feeling amazing or having second thoughts...?" He inquired of her.

Laura lied there panting until she could respond, "I... I haven't decided..."

Dr. Altman simply smiled to himself, it not being the first time women have come into his clinic and leaving with this same reaction... "Well, little too late for second thoughts, so I'll just hope your experience has been very satisfactory."

Even though the couple were forced to lie there together until he could pull out of her, Dr. Altman was unexpectedly affectionate with his patient, holding her in his arms wrapped around her luscious boobs and gently rubbing her tummy. "Do you always cuddle your patients after you inseminate them...?" Laura asked coyly. "Ha, only when they're as gorgeous as you, love. My knot always takes some time to deflate, but with you, I don't mind..." he responds softly next to her making the married woman turn her cheek to hide her blushing. After nearly 30 minutes, his knot had deflated enough to pull free from her vagina, letting a soupy gush of semen spill onto the bed with an embarrassed sigh from her. "Oh God... there's so much..." "Heh, it's quite a bit, I'll admit. You must've gotten me pretty excited... But it's alright, hun, it's pretty normal after mating with a beast. Don't worry, there's enough inside you to do the deed..."