An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just moved on.

'That leaves Sam and Brenda for Pete. Enjoy, boys and girls.'

I moved on and left them to it. Tracy had already claimed the bed, or at least part of it and Gordon was quick to take the sofa. I saw him pull Melissa onto the sofa with him, pulling her tabard over her head. He placed Susan between his legs and I had to walk away to stop myself watching her giving him a blow-job. It wouldn't be fair of me to watch them. I went into the bedroom where Pete had taken over the chaise longue with Sam and Brenda. Brenda was kissing Pete, while he was pulling her dress up and Sam was helping him by licking Brenda's tits. I squeezed in behind Sam, lifted her dress and fingered her ass and pussy. She was a little surprised at first knowing that Pete's hands were both busy but then recognised who I was and what I was doing. She was soon bending over with her mouth around Jim's cock while I had my cock deep inside her. At last, I had dreamed of this for ever, well, since we had met anyway. I didn't come, but she did. It had been a long night and not only had they received a lot of licking, but had been fingered consistently while dancing so I was not surprised she came so quickly.

I moved on to the bed and watched Stan pounding into Tracy. Incest had come home to roost. Both appeared to be lost in their own little world. I didn't like to interrupt and anyway, there was Jo, looking like a wallflower at a dance. She looked pleased to see me and we started deep-throating before sliding onto the floor where we seemed automatically to slide into a sixty-nine. A few minutes later, after she had cum, twice I think, we moved the right way round again and resumed kissing. Between kisses she told me what a wonderful time she had had yesterday taking her clothes off before all those men.

'I knew I could do it because you were there to save me if there had been a problem. God it was so good. I was so horny afterwards.'

'You were horny! What about me, and then what you did to me later?'

'I know I am so sorry. I would much rather have jumped on you and fucked you, but I was under the impression that Susan wouldn't have liked it.'

'Well at least you got your satisfaction with her,' I said. 'I heard the pair of you going at it like a pair of dogs on heat.'

She stopped playing with my cock, in fact stopped doing everything and gawped at me. 'Oh, Susan didn't tell you, that was just to tease you. We didn't even touch each other. We just sat and made all the noises to get you frustrated especially as you couldn't see.'

'That makes sense now,' I said. 'She was a little shocked when I organised the Merry-go-round, game. I assumed she would have got used to have been eaten by you.' It amused me that this had been her first experience of another girl. 'Anyway, I am going to make up to you what I would have loved to do with you yesterday. Have you had your little chat with Pete yet?'

She knew what I was talking about but said, 'Not really, but I can see what he is doing now.' Looking over my shoulder she said,' He is balls deep in Sam with Bren sitting on his face. If he is the goose I am the gander. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard and let me have my memories of yesterday all over again.'

I did. Another tick on my bucket list, but more than that, I felt a real connection. I hoped to spend many days shopping with her. With or without Susan. I would have to try and get Susan's permission to take her shopping on our own.

I thought about trying to find Elise but she was in the other room with Jim. Tracy looked over. She had exhausted her Dad, he was lying there snoring now. Still horny, she came and joined us on the floor, offering Joanne her sticky pussy to lick while cleaning my cock of Joanne's juices I am pleased that it was not the other way round. I am sure she still had Stan's sperm inside her. Joanne seemed to enjoy licking her out and drinking Stan's baby juice. She had done this before, even if Susan hadn't. Tracy got me hard again, cleaning me off, so I fucked her for a while before she exhausted me as well. Quite the little nympho.

We eventually all ended up at the bar having a final drink. Most were within walking distance but Tracy went to wake Stan while I called them an Uber. They ended up giving Jim and Brenda a lift as well and quickly Susan and I were on our own.

'Let's just go to bed,' I said. 'We can clear up in the morning.'

'How was it?' I said. She knew what I was asking.

'It was alright. No that's not fair. It was good. We can talk in the morning,' she said as she literally fell asleep as her head touched the pillow.

12