An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex and Susan attend a couple of parties before travelling.
8.5k words
4.47
6.1k
1
0

Part 27 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of you were nice enough to say you enjoyed my first (long) story about the 'Pay to View' Voyeur flats but I am afraid that was not why I continued to write about them. I will admit to the weakness of subscribing to a couple of sites for more than a few months over the last couple of years. There has been something about seeing real amateurs having sex as part of a, sometimes long, relationship that is titillating. I guess I am a voyeur at heart. They have often materialised as threesomes, foursomes or more. I don't believe that I have stolen much from watching these sites but they have proved to be fertile ground for my imagination. I just regret that now, at my age, I will never be able to be a tenant myself. Hopefully you will just enjoy the (only) ten chapters. It will help to have read the earlier series if only to know how the characters relate to the story as it unfolds.

*****

Well time had moved on and the Voyeur apartment business had really gone well. Despite the fact that the expansion had not happened as quickly as I had hoped, the revenues were through the roof. The monthly parties were a big draw and a lot of people had been dragged into joining as a long-term member after a free party weekend introduction. The parties were immensely popular, always achieving great viewing figures.

We had managed to lease Gordons entire block of flats, which turned out to be very near our own flat. There were six units, but a couple of the original flat's tenancies had expired and had to be rehoused. That left us currently with one extra flat looking for tenants, although we were not desperate to rent it out. There was a possibility that Louis's tenancy was also about to either expire, or hopefully, be renewed.

The block of six comprised a two bedroomed and five one bedroomed. That worked well. Sam, Bryony & Melissa had the two bedroomed flat, and Tracy, Tim and Roger, Sandra and Alice, and Jon and Chris, one of the new pair of tenants, had four one bedroomed apartments. There was still one empty. Another advantage of having the block was that it was a bit of a party block. There were no couples. Some three months in, there was no real pairing off, but I had seen all of them having sex with each of the opposite-sex others. Having said that Roger and Sandra did seem to be getting closer than most of the others. Yes, there were no secrets in that house. Everyone knew who was fucking who. It either happened at parties or on-screen. They all had access to lap-tops or phones where they could pick up VSX and see what their flat-mates were up to.

The company wanted to send me on a management course in Manchester. I was really enthusiastic about going until I found that it was a one-month residential course and I would be unable to take Susan with me. The course could have been made for me. It had aspects of accounts, estate agency, legal and man-management human resources.

After talking it over with Susan we agreed that I would have to go, but that I would probably be able to get away weekends to come home. I could get a train back on the Friday night and return either Sunday night, or at a pinch, on the Monday morning. Susan was now the arranger of the monthly party and she organised the next couple so that it coincided with the start and finish of the course. I would leave on the Sunday after the party and return hopefully early enough on the Friday before the next one. If I could get away the last day by about four o'clock, I should still get to the party on time.

It was going to be the first time we had been separated since we moved in together. I would be able to phone her in the evenings from the hotel and it would be very easy for me to keep track of her on my phone or lap-top via the VSX website. I realised that we would have to have a chat about what she could get up to while I was away. In a hotel of course I would probably have no qualms about a little dalliance on the side. I was not expecting to look for one, but if it happened, I probably would not get myself in a position where I would have to explain it to her. On that basis I would have to allow her to have her own fun. Let's face I was going to be away for a lot of days and she was now used to having fun at least once a day.

I brought the subject up over dinner.

'Now Susan, while I am away, I want you to have a good time. I mean, if you want to grab some of the girls or even some of the guys and have ... , well you know, some fun, I won't get upset.'

She laughed, 'Now who is the prude. Here you are telling me to go out and get laid, giving me carte blanche to find a variety of male or lesbian lovers and you cannot even say the word fuck. And, may I ask, are you just laying the way for some infidelities of your own?'

I was quick to reassure her that the thought had never even crossed my mind. I just didn't want her sitting in every evening moping. I did point out however that it would be easy for me to check up on what she was doing, at least inside of the flats.

'So,' I finished up, 'If you really want to be unfaithful to me, don't forget to do it in the back alley behind the pub, because I will always be able to see you if you go with one of the tenants.'

We both laughed before we got a little more serious and she added, 'You know it is going to be difficult for me not to get involved if I get invited out by some of the other tenants, who are now friends of ours. They are all sex mad and may feel sorry for me that I am on my own here. You know I am never going to be looking out for anyone new, but it may be difficult not to play around a little with some of the guys. And as for Gordon, you know he will be all over me like a rash the moment you are gone.'

'Well, make sure you only see him when Elise is there.' I said, and then added, 'Not that that will help. She has the hots for you as much as Gordon does.'

We both laughed again, knowing this to be very true. 'Why don't you put on a little show for me if Gordon comes on to you, I mean when Gordon comes on to you?'

'What do you mean?'

'Stand in front of the camera and say 'Alex, this is for you. I may be being touched by Gordon, but I am thinking of you.' All three of us will get a laugh out of it knowing it is not true, and that the last thing you will be thinking about as he worms his long horny fingers into your pussy is me. But it will also make him aware that we do love each other and that I want to know what you are doing. I am sure I will get a little jealous. It is not like we are in the same room that I can come over and do something about it.'

The sentiment hit the spot and we were soon tumbled up on the sofa, doggy style, Susan squeaking as I thrust into her. I guess we were both thinking about Gordon?

It was still about ten days before I was going but we did cut back a little on the socialising by not organising anything of our own, just going out a couple of times when invited. Gordon and Elise invited us over with Brenda and Jim for a nice dinner at their house. They lived in a very smart three story town-house only a short cab ride away so Jim ordered a cab and picked us up on the way. Knowing it was a smart house and a bit of a formal dinner party we were dressed to kill, which in my and Jim's case meant nice slacks and dress shirts. Ties, no, don't be ridiculous. The girls were both wearing short cocktail dresses. Joanne had the typical little black dress, but shorter than most, and perhaps also cut a lower in the bust than most. Neither had stockings on as it was still a fairly warm evening in early Autumn

I complimented her on her look as I kissed her in greeting, and she was quick to ask Susan if the dress was not just a little too short. 'I had it new for my honeymoon a few months ago but felt it was fine for the cruise but a little fuddy-duddy now, so I shortened it. Is it too much?'

Susan hastened to assure her that it was lovely, and I assured her that while it was a perfect length, most men would be looking at her other assets, 40d's which were equally beautifully displayed.

She tutted, enjoying every minute of the banter before saying, 'Jim you are not going to let him get away with saying that, are you. Say something about that slut Susan's dress.'

We all laughed.

Jim was not going to say anything. He was tongue tied at the sight of the slit in the side of Susan's cheongsam style dress which went all the way up to her waist on one side. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing panties.

Brenda followed his eyes to the slit.

'Oh, I see. Susan, Jim is not going to say anything, he is much too polite, but did you dress in a bit of a hurry tonight dear? Did you forget to put part of your clothing on maybe? Do you want me to get the cabbie to turn around and ask him to go back for your panties?'

That was said loud enough for the cabbie to hear and we saw him turn towards the rear mirror.

'Everything all right there? Can I help with anything?'

Even craning his neck around I knew he could not see what we had been laughing about.

I assured him that we were all okay and that he would get a glimpse of what we had all seen when we got out.

We were quickly there and as I paid him his eyes came out on stalks as he watched Susan alight, not too delicately, from the back.

'Cor luv-a-duck mate. Here's my number if you want a cab home. '

I assured him we would ring as the party went up the stairs to Gordon's front door, his eyes switching between Brenda's short skirt and Susan's tight buttocks.

Gordon had a jacket on. I was pleased to see no tie, and being the perfect gentleman that he was, the jacket came off as soon as he put the girl's wraps in the closet.

Elise ushered us through to the kitchen.

'Come in here and have your drinks. That way I can stay and talk to you, rather than having you sitting in the lounge. And don't you two look wonderful, and of course you as well, Alex and Jim. How are you all. It's been a few weeks since we met up.'

The girls chattered away. I couldn't help watching Gordon's eyes as they flitted between Susan's tight dress, the slit at the side and Brenda's legs and décolletage. He eventually remembered that we were there and we were soon discussing the merits of Arsenal's goal keeper versus Chelsea's. We sipped our beers while the girls chugged away a bottle of real champagne. I excused myself after asking if I may use their toilet. Elise directed me to the downstairs cloakroom and a few moments later, leaving and walking through the hall I spotted Gordon in the dining room changing the name tags around. How strange I thought, with just the six of us there it must have been easy to organise earlier. Elise by the door, myself and Brenda next followed by Gordon on the end, Susan and then Jim coming back. Or even the other way around with Jim and Susan on this side and Brenda and myself on the other. Either way I knew it would not matter I would be sitting between Brenda and Elise and Gordon would be sitting between Brenda and Susan.

The conversations carried on in the kitchen for another fifteen minutes before we were ushered through to the dining room and Gordon showed us politely to our seats. In a flash of inspiration, as Gordon held Susan's chair, I realised why he had switched the seating. I realised it only proved that my mind is in the gutter matching Gordon's. He needed to sit on Susan's right, the same side as the slit up to her waist. All of her thigh would be showing right next to him. It just made me laugh inside.

I turned my attention to Elise, but, conscious that a lot of Gordon's attention would be towards Susan, I reminded myself not to ignore Brenda.

I should not have worried, the conversation flowed and nobody was being left out.

The asparagus starter was followed by slices of cold Beef Wellington, salad and new potatoes which was ideal on this still warm evening. A choice of sweets then cheese, all washed down by bubbly or sauvignon blanc and a lovely red Cote de Rhone had us all replete and just a little giggly.

I mentioned over the cheese that I was going to be sent on a course in Manchester for a month and as I expected Gordon was effusive in his display of his desires to assist Susan while I was away. 'Perhaps she could come over and even stay for a few days?'

Susan saw through that one and assured him that 'Thank you. That was a lovely idea, but she was far too busy at home.' She was also looking forward to seeing more of her parents, as although they were only a short way away, she had not spent much time with them recently. Brenda of course also offered any assistance.

I noticed that I could not see Gordon's left hand or arm. It was below the table. I realised that I hadn't actually seen it in a while.

Instinctively I reached out with my right hand and found Elise's knee. I felt her move her thigh towards me and her legs open in a friendly manner. Seconds later her left hand found my cock which reacted accordingly. Now I had to be very careful not to ignore Brenda, on my left, but it would mean that I had no hand available for my glass. I laughed to myself when I noticed Gordon adjust the front of his trousers before standing up to fetch the brandy decanter. He was also careful not to ignore Brenda spending quite a long time, hovering over her, looking down her neck, as he poured her a glass of Tia Maria. She was quick to lean forward, to taste and savour the flavour, giving him a good long look, almost down to her nipples I suspected. There was no sign of a bra. I did succumb myself to a long slow look as I mused about the appeals of Cognac and Tia Maria. I felt it was only fair to hold her thigh for a while as I did so. When I say her thigh, I think my hand was a little further up her leg than perhaps it should have been. Her skirt was so short that, at odd moments, particularly if she leaned back a little, I could see that her knickers were pink. I was slightly surprised expecting them to be black like her dress. I suspected that she wore them to be seen more easily. Anyway, my point was that perhaps I was a little too high when I realised that my little finger was telling me that they were silk or satin. Shiny and very warm, and just a little damp. She also allowed her thigh a friendly move towards me. I was amused by the thought that had I been claustrophobic I might have been worried about the two of them getting closer. As I am not, I just sat there and enjoyed it.

It did surprise me that the conversations still flowed despite the amount of groping that must have been going on. I hoped poor old Jim was not missing out. A few minutes later I found that he was not missing out as his fingers touched mine in Elise's lap. We both jumped and I covered a laugh with a cough.

Elise was quick to say 'What a lovely evening. I am enjoying myself with such young enjoyable company. You really must come over more often.' I suspected that part of her enjoyment of the evening was that her legs must have been at nearly ninety degrees and that her gorgeous apricot coloured floaty dress was up over the top of her thighs. Susan was not the only ones who had forgotten her panties.

I though briefly about making a joke about it, but realised that it might have embarrassed her. She was enjoying this far too much to put the evening at risk. I felt a little sorry for Jim. While there was no doubt that he was enjoying himself with Elise he could not have got near to Susan's thigh as it was a tight dress and the only slit was on Gordon's side.

By one o'clock I realised that unless we moved to the lounge or the bedroom the evening was not going any further so I suggested that I ring for a taxi. That appeared to be acceptable so I called the number that the cabbie earlier had given me. He must have been almost outside waiting as he told me that he would be with me in a few moments. That suited, we were all a little drunk. It would be good to finish the evening in my own bed.

We lined up to say our goodbyes. Jim and I both kissed and extensively groped Elise, Gordon slipped his hand up over Brenda's pantied backside before sliding his hand into Susan's dress's slit, managing to stroke her almost all the way from her breasts to her knees.

As we got into the cab and turned to wave good-bye, Jim was unusually direct, possibly the alcohol I thought.

'Susan, get in here with me,' he said, pulling Susan onto his knee. 'I have hardly touched... whoops, I mean spoken to you, all evening. I think he meant what he said the first time.

We sat in the cab with the girls on our knees sitting facing in. I watched Jim waste no more time and slide his hand up Susan's slit to see whether he could just touch her breasts. I suspected not, the dress was too tight above the waist, but he did not waste much time trying as it slid instead down to her crotch. Deciding to be blatant and ignore all subtlety I pushed Brenda's left leg out at ninety degrees to show the now, very moist pink panties that she wore.

'Pretty panties,' I said. 'Two tone, darker in the middle?' I knew she would be able to take the joke.

Jim must have had one too many brandies and slurred, 'Yes so why are you the only one wearing knickers tonight?'

The words were no sooner out of his mouth then I think we all knew he had made a mistake.

'How do you know Elise wasn't wearing any Mister. We all know the tart here isn't wearing them but Elise had a calf length dress on?'

'Excuse me,' said Susan. 'From one tart to another what is that wet part doing on your panties? Have you wet yourself? Cabbie, this err.. err lady, has wet herself in the back of your cab.'

Luckily at this moment we arrived at our apartment.

'Susan and particularly you Alex, thank you for a delightful evening. We will pick up this bill, you paid the outward leg. I will sort out a tip for the driver and Jim will pay the bill as soon as he explains to me about Elise.'

She winked at us and started removing the offending panties. 'Drive on cabbie. Your tip is awaiting.'

Susan and I creased up with laughter and, arm in arm, mounted the steps to our flat. I was forced to put my arm around her waist to help her up the stairs. In retrospect if I had been a little more sober. I might have put it over her dress rather than under it. Still, unfortunately no-one saw her bottomless walking up the stairs to our floor.

It was the next morning before we managed to have sex. We both just dropped off to sleep while waiting for the other one to snuggle up. I took the opportunity to ask her what Gordon had been doing to her all night. 'How far did he get?'

'Well not too...'

'And don't lie. No Bullshit. I am leaving you on your own for a month. Well not exactly on your own. Every horny bastard within three miles will know you are on heat and if Gordon or Jim does ever leave your ass for a moment, I have no doubt that there will be a queue for it.'

Susan looked momentarily shocked before admitting that well he had managed to get a finger, well actually two fingers, well almost three fingers, inside her and yes, he had slid a finger up her ass as well.

'That's outrageous,' I shouted. She looked shocked again. 'I only got two fingers inside Elise and I couldn't get at her ass, Jim was already up it.'

Susan laughed delightedly and kissed me. 'You bastard. You are teasing me again. Why do I always rise to your bait. I'm glad Jim got there first because he couldn't get to mine in the taxi as I was on his knee. '

We both cuddled and decided that lunch would be the next meal immediately after we had eaten each other for breakfast.

The days went very quickly for me as I was busy buying books for the course and getting some early reading in. As this was the first studying I had done since Uni and it was being paid for by the company, I decided I had to take it seriously. The books on Management, Psychology and Human Resources I found fascinating, if not a little predictable. There was a lot of 'If in doubt use common sense' on the management side but too much Political Correctness for my taste on the HR side. The estate agency notes again were not overly surprising with overtures of the legal sides very important. The legal books themselves and the accounts books were too tough to read. I would have to earmark the relevant chapters when we studied them.