An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt prepared by the time the Saturday came. I was almost packed and had my train ticket to Manchester. I was booked in to the Midland Hotel, a nice traditional City Hotel. I could stroll to the course venue in four or five minutes.

The Friday night party however was the most important thing on my mind. It was the fifth one we had hosted now and they got easier each time. This one had an underwear theme. As we had always ended up mainly undressed anyway it seemed rather pointless using this as a theme. Susan's idea was that we would all undress down to our underwear at the beginning of the party. She thought it was better to warn people so that they actually wore some.

It was in the King's Arms as usual. We had negotiated some storage space with Les, the Landlord for the electrical equipment and cameras we needed for the parties. We had half a dozen fixed cameras, which now had their brackets permanently screwed to the walls and disguised as much as possible and two hand-held ones operated by John and Pete, our electricians. We made the rights available to these parties to our viewers, separately, after giving the first party to new customers free, as a sort of taster. They had proved very popular and were also sold packaged as a Premier service, along with twenty-four hour access to all cameras and use of the archives.

Susan and I had enjoyed quite a heated conversation about whether we would ask the tenants to undress in the main room as soon as they arrived, or whether we would put them in dressing rooms. Or undressing rooms, to be technically correct. Either way we had hangers on a temporary clothes rack. We compromised in the end by erecting movable screens behind which we would direct the tenants to undress, men to the left girls to the right. As soon as everyone was changed we would collapse the screens and remove them. The compromise was that two of the fixed cameras were also behind the screens recording the disrobing. Soon after eight the new block of six flats all arrived together. I guessed that they had been for a drink elsewhere first or maybe just had a drink in one of their apartments while getting ready. I mused to myself that I must check the recordings to see whether they had all got together to change to come out. That would be a great sight. Six girls all wandering around a lounge, partly clothed, trying on stockings, bras and thongs. The four boys would be lounging in the chairs or running around with bottles. If that was not what had happened, I would suggest it next month. They were the first of the apartments to arrive but by eighty thirty everyone had arrived. The changing areas worked efficiently and it was easy for people to slip their outer clothes off onto a hanger and leave it on the hanger rack.

The room was a voyeur's delight. Even by eight ten the sight of Sam, Bryony, Melissa, Sandra, Alice and Tracy walking up to the bar would have gladdened the heart of any man with testosterone in his body. They had all worn the full set of bra, g-string, and stockings with suspenders in a variety of colours. High-heel shoes of course. The free bar was the busiest part of the room but everyone knew now that the bar was free all night. The extra couple of hundred pounds that were drunk because they were free was easily made up with a few extra sales. The more alcohol consumed, the more likely everyone was to have a good time and start removing their clothes by the end of the evening. And as usual I had a plan.

I stepped up to the centre of the room, facing the bar, and tapped my glass for a bit of quiet.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening.'

I had expected barracking and got it in spades.

'It will be when you stop talking.'

'I'll have a gin and tonic waiter.'

'Don't focus those cameras on Alex, we will all lose viewers.'

I was delighted to hear that last comment because it showed that people understood the relation between the cameras, the viewers and the free apartments.

I waited for things to quieten down again and said, 'Firstly I would like to welcome our new Apartment, Cindy and Luther. Step forward and wave please.'

They were a nice little find. Friends from Uni where they had both taken sports related degrees, they were both of black Caribbean stock, Cindy a couple of shades lighter than Luther, and both really hot looking. Cindy had briefly been on the edge of British athletics, specialising in the long jump before she damaged her achilles tendon, and Luther was a fine football and squash player. Luther was now one of the senior managers at the gym where Melissa worked and Cindy was a sports masseuse. Melissa and Luther had got friendly at work, very friendly apparently, but also with Cindy involved. They were invited to a party at the girl's flat, were fascinated, and not worried, by the cameras, and the rest is history. Melissa will pick up a bonus for a successful recommendation once they are settled as tenants. They already had their own rented flat so the company just picked up the tab.

'May I also introduce the other relative newcomers. Most of you will have met them last month but I know that you, Patsy and Louis could not make it last month so I will ask them to come forward and wave again, - Jon and Chris, take the floor please. '

They were tucked in the back against the bar so had to fight their way out a bit to turn and wave. I happened to be watching Cindy as they waved and was surprised at her reaction. She grabbed Luther's arm who was laughing with Patsy and dragged him over towards the two boys. I later found out that they had all been at Uni together and in fact had been good friends, partying one summer together in Spain as part of a small crowd. Chris was Joanne's neighbour, when she lived at home with her parents in Cornwall, and she had bumped into him and Jon as they were in a local coffee shop bemoaning their luck having been turned down for yet another job. They both had minor business degrees, were having trouble getting jobs and were couch-surfing with a friend here in Clapham. I was a little dubious at first, after all they didn't appear to bring much to the party. They were not film star good-looking, nor gay, but there was something about them I liked. I gave them three months probation. So far they were fitting in nicely with the girls in the six unit block. It appeared that Jon, who was a bit overweight actually, had a really large cock, and he and Chris were happy to provide threesomes.

'Now we have all been introduced I would like to tell you how well things are going. You sex-mad freaks are a hit with our customers, and these parties, well, just look at yourselves, a bunch of reasonably attractive men in their underwear compensated for by a small crowd of the most gorgeous girls in the world all dying to get out of their underwear, and into yours.'

Everyone laughed.

'But seriously look around. This is what the punters are buying and you should be very proud to be a part of it. Our revenues are up by another twenty odd percent so the remuneration you get will also be increased from next month. I would remind you that we are still looking for new tenants and if you find some you will earn a bonus once they are out of probation.

At this stage I will always report to you who were the top three flats last month and who was the least watched and therefore most likely not to have their contract renewed. For the sake of the newcomers I will reiterate that this flat is not in danger of eviction but is under warning that, to be here in a year's time, things have to improve.

Well the good news for Tim and Roger is that they have moved off the bottom this month. I know it is difficult for you guys in an apartment to get viewers as most of our clients are men. But it can be done as Tim and Roger have proved. Those two parties helped a lot I am sure. For those of you who were not invited, or watched them online they had a beach party, complete with inflatable swimming pool in their lounge on one night and a poker night where Melissa and her crowd were invited as waitresses and apparently eventually as prizes. Well done.'

Laughter and applause followed the announcement. Melissa, Sandra, Alice and Tracy had all enjoyed dressing up as waitresses in skimpy outfits parading around in front of the guys.

'Unfortunately for Janet and Dave someone has to be at the bottom, and I am afraid this month it is you. I am sure it will be temporary but as always if you want any help or ideas call me and I will always try. One thing to remind you all about is that if you know you have a big event, a party or anything worth advertising we can tweet it out in advance.

The flat with the third most viewers last month, in for the first time, were Emily and Graham, our babies, sorry youngest, or in Emily's case Babe. Your appeal is undoubtedly your innocence and youth. Long may it last, although I am not sure that innocence is quite the right word. Second this month are Joanne and Pete which I am confident is partly down to her skill with her right hand.'

Laughter all around the room.

'Sorry Joanne but you and your little friend, Mr White I believe you call him when he is all charged up and ready to go, are legendary. We get a lot of praiseworthy emails about you. I am not going to be coy about what we do. I have mentioned before that we are now part of the sex industry. You are effectively sex workers so I am sure she won't mind me telling you that last month she started work as a CamGirl. Many of the emails that we have praise the fact that our VSX cameras are almost as well placed as the pay per view cameras that she uses. She gives a great show. Congratulations Joanne. Finally, in top place, again, is the threesome, and I use the word advisedly.'

Laughter

'Bryony, Sam and Melissa. Guys I know it is hard to beat three girls wandering naked or semi-naked around the apartment but keep trying. Remember your imagination is probably very much the same as the imagination that our punters have. Find something that titillates you and you probably have a winner that titillates the viewers. I should tell you that as Susan and I have been working with the management team they have taken our flat out of the competition, so that there is one less to beat. We will still be earning for you all of course, just not taking part in the competition. On a personal note I am off for a month starting tomorrow on a business course, but if you need anything do not hesitate to ring Susan who will still be around. I will be back hopefully for next month's party. I can tell you now that I have another little present later this evening for you lovely ladies. I look forward to distributing them, and then of course you trying them on.'

More catcalls and barracking.

'I can guess what they are pervert.'

'Do they come with batteries included.'

'Anyway, thank you for coming again, - pun intended' - pause for laughter. 'We have a free bar until about eleven fifteen as we have to be all packed up and out by midnight as usual. So, if you are still here by eleven-thirty I hope you are moving furniture. Thank you all for your cooperation. Cheers everyone.'

I refreshed my drink and wandered over to Cindy who was hugging and kissing Jon and Chris. Luther told me the story of how they had all met. It seems sex had been involved. That made me a little more comfortable about having Jon and Chris in a flat.

We had no games planned for the evening, most of the people were now comfortable with each other and there was no need to make artificial fun. About ten thirty I handed each of the girls a tiny bag which could only have held a very small piece of underwear. They all opened their bags to find tiny G strings in a variety of colours. There was just enough material in the front to hold the small letters VSX. I was gratified to see that without exception they pulled off the panties that they were wearing to replace them with the sponsored ones. One or two of the girls swapped with each other to get a colour that matched their other underwear. I enjoyed myself wandering round making sure, with my fingers, that they were a good fit. I had no complaints. Good girls. There is nothing P. C. about our girls.

I set off next day for Manchester full of enthusiasm. The hotel was fine, nice and close to the seminar venue and surrounded by bars and restaurants. A really social area. I arrived early enough to go out for a nice dinner and was in my room on the lap-top by nine o'clock. I needed to check on my charges. That was how I felt about them, sort of responsible for them.

I first checked on Susan of course. No sign of her. She was out for the evening. We had agreed a little sign, the hall light. If it was on, she was in and I would find her in one of the rooms, or I could obviously ring. If the light was out, so was she. I could still phone of course. I was able to pull up a few flats and I found her first attempt. She was with Sam Bryony and Melissa, and the two boys from their block, Tim and Roger. They were all dressed and sitting around in the lounge watching tv. Roger was topping up their wine glasses. Boring. Nothing to see, I thought and moved on. Tracy was out, Joanne was lying in her now regular pose on the bed with a big white vibrator idly playing through her lips. She was not on her CamGirl job just enjoying herself. There was no sign of Pete.

Wow this was interesting John our electrician was visiting with Janet and David. I assumed he was in his David identity, not Dave as, at first, I could not see him. I switched cameras and saw him manacled to a dining room chair at the bottom of the sofa. John had a naked Janet over his lap and was alternating slaps and caresses. They both looked pretty happy. Who am I kidding they all looked pretty happy. I was pleased for John as he was divorced and not getting any elsewhere at the moment. Janet and Dave were making a real effort, they had told me at the party that they had a meeting of their sex club in their apartment on Friday and I should advertise it for them. I wondered who had instigated this evening. I knew John had been over a couple of times, but maybe he was now a regular.

I moved the cursor again to see who was in the other flats in the block. Sandra and Alice, not there, Emily and Graham, not there. I found Sandra and Alice with Jon and Chris as were Cindy and Luther. I shouldn't have been surprised as they knew them of old. I had also warned the two guys that it was going to be difficult to get the ratings unless they invited girls around on a regular basis, and then they still had to get lucky. They were all playing cards. That was a good sign but no-one appeared to have lost any clothes yet. I looked at my watch too early maybe?

I moved on. That only left Patsy and Louis. Patsy was ironing in a little bikini bottom and Louis was sitting beside her idly playing with his cock under his boxers. Not a great advert for VSX I mused but I could not help but admire his beautifully built body. Black, gleaming and just hinting at a large cock. Maybe it wasn't a bad advert after all. If I had been a girl, I guess I would have watched longer.

I went back to see Susan holding her glass up for another refill. Roger obliged and then sat down beside her, in fact between her and Melissa. Switching cameras, I could see Bryony lying alongside Sam on a couple of bean bags. No sign of Tim. Oh yes here he comes, with a pack of cards in his hands. Maybe I will watch for a while. I turned up the volume.

'What would you all like to play,' he asked, 'Poker, maybe strip poker.'

I am not sure whether he was serious and just waiting for one of the girls to laugh him down.

''Oh no,' said Melissa. I was surprised to hear her say no, Melissa of all people.

'Far too slow,' she added. 'Let everyone take a card and the highest removes an item of clothing from the lowest. Standing up in the middle. And then the loser has to do two slow spins to show off.'

That was my Melissa. much more in character. I could see Tim eyeing Susan. I guess she was the unknown factor. The boss's wife? Maybe he figured he could get lucky with her. Since Susan and I had relaxed our sex rules to allow more or less anything to be acceptable I do not remember Susan getting together with either of them.

'Yes,' Susan said, putting the matter beyond doubt, 'and you have to remove the item with your teeth.'

Game on. I wondered how many glasses she had already had. I had always wondered what it would be like to watch Susan make out with someone else on screen, where I could do nothing about it. I could phone I suppose. I wondered whether she had 'accidentally' left her phone at home. I was tempted to find out. At a party when she had been with someone, I had either been in the same situation or I could walk over and take charge. Here I was useless and about to be cuckolded I suspected. Is this how David felt? I did have an erection.

The room was being arranged, bean bags on one side, the sofa on the other. I noticed Susan looking at the sight lines of the nearest two cameras. No obstructions. She wasn't that pissed.

Tim sitting in the middle of the bean bags passed the cards to his left, said 'take a card and pass them on.'

From the angle of the camera I was watching I could obviously not see all the cards but it transpired with Tim and Bryony standing that Bryony was going to have her t-shirt removed with Tim using his teeth. He was making a bit of a meal out of it, pun intended.

I heard Melissa say, 'I like the teeth idea but shall we reserve it just for underwear or this will take all night. I am working in the morning.'

They all seemed to check with Susan who happily agreed. Bryony took her seven hundred and twenty degree turns. The contrast of her black skin with the white see-though net bra was delightful.

Even after it got a little faster it was a while before Susan lost her first item of clothing. She was wearing a summer dress, possibly because it was still quite warm as it moved into Autumn. Possibly because she liked taking it off in public. Who knows?

Small blonde Sam got the honour. She was already down to bra and panties herself, and she took her time slowly undoing the eight or ten buttons down the front of the dress. Susan, as was her habit, had lined herself up with the camera. As Sam pulled the two side apart and said, 'Oh my,' Susan winked at the camera. Was that for me? Or just because she had no bra on. She went from showing the least to showing the most in seconds. She took her little spin and this time there was a definite wave to me. To me that is and maybe a few thousand other people watching.

Roger got the honour of pulling down her g-string with his teeth, slowly. Very slowly.

When everyone was naked, I saw Melissa look at her phone. 'Look guys you know I don't want to be late tonight as I am up early tomorrow. Instead of wasting time spinning a bottle and kissing why don't we slip to the last stage straight away. There are six of us, so three couples, or not actually any 'couples' at all. How about 'seven in heaven,' in the bathroom. Once the first couple come out after seven minutes, the second couple go in and then when they come out the remaining two people also go in. it means we all get some fun. It may be girl-boy, it may be girl-girl, or even, oh poor boys, it might even be boy-boy.'

Roger laughed. 'Well I can tell you that would be a waste of time. We would both sit there and talk about Arsenal for seven minutes and you could rename it seven in hell.'

'I don't know,' said Melissa you could both go in there and talk about Susan and Bryony for seven minutes and wank yourself silly, and still call it seven in heaven.'

Both Tim and Roger nodded and said, 'we could,' and 'I guess.'

I saw Susan pick up the pack. 'How about this I will deal one each in a circle and the first pair of cards the same delineates the pair.