An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all nodded. Now Susan has a lazy way of dealing with cards flying all over the place. I have often felt she did it deliberately to get a peek at the card. I wondered what would happen.

A Jack to Roger on her left, a four to Melissa, an eight for Bryony, a queen for Tim, a six for Sam and a three for herself.

After the first round she paused while she asked Roger for a top-up for her drink and I am sure sneaked a look at the next card. An ace went alongside the Jack, a King for Melissa and a two for Bryony. Was that another pause. She looked at the camera and waved, everyone's eyes followed hers to the lens, she served a seven off the bottom of the pack to Tim followed by a Jack, back off the top to Sam.

'Woah two Jacks, Roger and Sam,' Melissa cried and we watched them troop off to the bathroom.

'We will give you a minutes warning after six minutes,' cried Bryony.

They made small talk for a few minutes so I switched apartments and moved to see how John and Janet were getting on. David was still tied to the chair but now he had his cock out. I guess Janet had released it. She was bent over the arm of the chair and John was deep in her pussy, or possibly in her arse, I could not tell which.

Joanne was asleep, still naked on top of the sheets and Pete was asleep beside her.

Patsy had finished ironing and was now sitting on Louis's face listening to a Bob Marley record.

I idly turned to the new boy's flat not expecting much to be happening. Wrong. Sandra and Alice were all over Luther like a rash. Alice wriggling over his face while Sandra was deep-throating his cock. Jon, who had a very large cock was definitely up Cindy's ass, as Chris was lying on his back with Cindy missionary position with his cock up her pussy. Jon was on top of the pair of them thrusting hard as Cindy was screaming, 'Yes Jon fuck me hard, hurt me. Fuck me.'

I resolved to come back and watch that on catch up.

I turned back to watch Susan. Tim was dealing the cards, with no signs of the shenanigans that Susan had been pulling. I suddenly realised of course that she didn't mind who she went with, girl or boy, she just didn't want the two guys to end up together. My heart went out even more to her. Always thinking of others. Well, almost always.

Her nine was eventually matched with Tim's nine and they trooped off to the toilet. I realised that of all the rooms in the flat it was about the only place where you could have any privacy. The toilets were not covered by a camera, although most of the floor, the hand basin and the bath or shower were still covered. I wondered whether after all this I was not going to be able to watch. I saw Tim's shadow leading her in and I could see that he had sat down on the toilet and was pulling her towards him.

Susan, god bless her cotton socks, had pulled him over to the edge of the bath, and rubbed her back and bottom against him, looking directly into the camera. She winked and made a small heart shaped sign with her fingers. I knew that was for me. His hands came around and sensing that she was game on, he grasped her boobs and twisted her nipples. Well done, I thought. She likes that.

He was good, he nuzzled her neck and then then spun her around to grope her pussy. His other hand was down feeling for her asshole. I heard her say, 'Have you got a condom?' and I could practically see his world fall apart. He looked around but of course they were in the girl's bathroom, so even if there were any, he had no idea where they were.

'Don't worry,' she said dropping to her knees, taking him in her mouth. He came after a couple of minutes in her mouth and I was a bit surprised to see her spit his come into the handbasin beside her. I heard the knock on the door 'One minute.' They realised that was not long enough to start anything new so Susan pulled him in for a big tonguey kiss. I wondered whether he might refuse after her mouth had harvested his come but he was soon enthusiastic after a slight reluctance.

The door banged again and she winked at the camera before leaving the bathroom with him. I had seen enough. I quickly turned to the time lapse for Chris and Jon's apartment and wanked off to Cindy's double penetration before putting out the lights. I had a busy day coming up.