An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get a quick apology to Graham while one of the next games was going on. 'I am sorry that I exposed Emily's bottom first and so completely,' I said. 'I fully expected her to be wearing panties.'

'That's all right,' he said. 'She will have loved every bit of it. I tell her what she can wear almost all the time now so she very rarely gets to wear panties.'

A man after my own heart.

We had a few games, enough for all the girls to get their dresses flipped a couple of times and all the guys to lose their trousers for losing the game.

it was after eleven and I wanted to make the most of an evening where we had two young girls apparently willing to lose some clothes but on the other hand, I had to go back to Manchester tomorrow so I did not want to be late. Escalate was the answer.

'I am far too drunk to concentrate on gymnastics and look at you beautiful girls. Are you up for a game just to lose some clothes?'

The reactions were mixed from enthusiastic to maybe... well maybe, well how much... Shall we say reluctance.

'Well we don't have to,' I bluffed, 'we can just ...'

'No that's okay.' Both Helen and Greta were quick to keep the party going.

'Jim have you got a table tennis ball?'

'Yes surprisingly,' said Jim.

'We can play beer pong on the floor in the kitchen. Boys against girls. Take a paper cup each and write your name on it. Put all the men's together on the floor in front of the men, and the girl's ones in front of the girls. Keep the names turned away from the opposite team. Now taking it in turns you take the ball and throw or bounce it into a cup the side. The person who threw the ball takes an item of clothing off the person whose name is on the cup. Easy. The wearer chooses the item, shoes and socks don't count. We stop when one team is naked. When an individual is naked or, I guess, if they want to stop playing their cup is removed.'

That would give the boys a small advantage I figured. With Emily and Susan only wearing a dress their cups could quickly be removed for us to concentrate on the remaining cups.

We let the girls start and they were quickly off the mark, with my shirt and Jim's. We snaffled shirts from Greta and Brenda. I was fascinated by Greta's boobs. I still could not tell what they were like as her bra was so structured that they were quite stiff. Quite unlike her unstructured panties. The next round of throws got Jim's jockeys, which left him naked, and Tom's shirt.

I realised that my calculations were thrown out by the fact that Susan had two stockings and a suspender belt, so in all had four items, and that all of us guys only had two items each as we had already forfeited our trousers.

Susan was first to show all as she offered her dress, when I suppose in theory, she could have offered a stocking. Her excuse, and I think knowing Susan that it was an excuse, was that Emily only had one item to lose. Emily of course, was quickly out while Susan stayed in the game throwing for her stockings.

The nitty gritty was that after four rounds of throwing, Susan was left in with her suspender belt, Helen with her panties, and Greta, surprisingly, still had her bra on. She had offered her panties on the basis that they covered nothing anyway. Ian and Graham both had their boxers on. We all threw again and Greta seized Ian's boxers, taking three or four minutes to tease him before removing them. In the next round Brenda got Graham's with the first throw. I was not going to get to see Greta's tits.

It was time to leave, we kissed everyone and thanked Brenda and Jim for their hospitality. We shared a cab with Emily and Graham and left the other six to mull over the evening. I would love to have been a fly on the wall, and then I remembered the catch-up. I wondered whether they would remember to whisper. I could watch it on the train next day.

12