An Appointment with Dr. Cooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Cooper's eyes looked slightly wild with lust as he said, "very, very good, Your first milk is positively perfect, Miss Porter. The taste and nutrition are optimal, your breasts are in perfect health," he concluded as we wiped his mouth clean. He walked with heavy steps to her other side, facing her right breast engorged with milk. "Ready for the other one?" he asked.

"Yes doctor!" she nearly shouted out of excitement. He smashed his face into her tit and began to suck, more ravenously than before. He bit firmly down on her nipple and Jessica moaned as she felt her milk begin to flow into his mouth. He sucked and slurped with abandon, licking at her full breast, stimulating her erect nipple in between nibbles and slurps of milk. He sucked and sucked and sucked.

Dr. Cooper pulled up, gasping for air and wiping his mouth. "Very, very good, Miss Porter. Milk from this breast is slightly sweeter," he said with a smile. "Please return to your previous position. I need to hook you to the pump system to drain remaining milk and encourage further production," he said as he walked over to the cabinet.

She settled back down into the chair and realized she was positively trembling in arousal. Her pussy was dripping down her legs and her breasts were tingling with desire. The doctor walked back over and she felt the coolness of a medical wipe on her areola. He wiped them sensuously clean and tossed the wipe aside. He pulled on a fresh pair of gloves as he began to mess with the pump machine to her right. He attached the first suction cup to her right breast. It felt awkward at first, but she then enjoyed the sucking pressure of the cup and tube as it hung down. He attached the second and Jessica marveled at the sight of her pendulous breasts sagging beneath her, cups and tubing attached to her nipples ready to pump more milk from the still engorged sacks.

She heard the doctor fiddling with the machine before she heard the soft whir of the pump as it was turned on. She moaned as she began to feel the sucking pressure of the pump. It gently palpated each nipple, alternating between left and right breasts as it began to pull the fresh milk from them. She was being milked! She was literally being milked! Jessica moaned in pleasure at the feeling and sight of it.

"Excellent, Jessica, excellent. Let me know if the pressure becomes uncomfortable and we can take a break from milking," Dr. Cooper said calmly. "Now it's time for your anal exam," he said as he moved behind her. He began to massage her plump ass cheeks with his gloved hand. She relaxed and moaned as he did so. He spread apart her cheeks to examine her ass crack and anus. "Very good, no hair as requested," he said with a grin. "I am going to examine you externally first, Jessica," he said as he began to gently caress her ass crack with his left hand while holding her cheeks open with his left hand.

Jessica moaned as she felt his large finger tips drag across the closed pucker of her anus. She hadn't had anyone play with her ass in ages and she was beyond excited for it. As the milking machine continued to pump her breasts, left and right, left and right, sucking her nipples with firm pressure, she felt a cold glob of lube touch the outside of her anus. She moaned.

"Just relax, Jessica. I am going to gently move inside for your internal examination, but first I need to open your cheeks wider. For this, I will be using a small amount of medical tape on your buttocks. I assure you it will not hurt to remove, I just need to be able to maneuver freely with both hands for your exam, is this alright?" he asked.

"Yes doctor, of course," she answered, breathy from the arousal of his touch and the continued milking of her full breasts, dangling heavily from her position up in the milking chair.

She heard him walk to the counter and return with another rolling table, rattling full of instruments for her anal exam. The doctor pulled her right cheek aside and secured it open with a small length of medical tape. He repeated the process for he left cheek and marveled at the site of her ass spread wide open in front of him. He reached down with his full finger to massage the dollop of lube around the pucker of her anus.

"Ohhhhhh doctor!" Jessica moaned as she felt his finger begin to massage the opening of her anus. He moved back and forth and then in small, firm circles. He then began to push his index finger into her anus pushing in slightly and then letting her sphincter push it back out, as if ringing a doorbell. She moaned loudly as she felt his digit invade her anal canal, poking into her hole, over and over again.

"Good, good, just relax, Miss Porter. I need to be able to feel inside for any abnormalities or obstructions. You are all cleaned out, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, of course doctor. Two enemas as instructed," she answered with pride.

"Excellent," he said as he plunged his finger deeper inside. He bottomed out to his last knuckle and pulled out with a sloppy popping noise. He pumped more lube onto his finger and began to push two fingers inside this time. "So, you have had anal intercourse before, as indicated on your chart. Have you had other objects inserted into your rectum before, besides a partner's penis or fingers, Miss Porter?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm yes, doctor, yes. Butt plugs and dildos, doctor," she said in between moans.

"Good, and do you always use proper lubrication?" he said as he began to slowly fuck her ass in and out with his two thick fingers, feeling her anus stretching to accommodate his gloved hand.

"Ohhhhhh, of course doctor, yes, mmmm" she said, moaning louder.

"Excellent, it is always essential to have proper lubrication when introducing anything into your rectum, Miss Porter," he said as he pulled out of her anus with a wet pop. He pumped another generous glob of lube onto his finger and proceeded to stuff it inside her now slightly gaping hole, preparing her chute for further invasion. She moaned as she felt him do this. "Okay, now that your sphincter muscle is warmed up, I am going to begin the internal exam. I will be feeling with my fingers for any internal hemorrhoids or obstructions or lesions. How long has it been since your last episode of anal sex?" he asked.

"Oh, um, probably at least six months, doctor," she said, hotly anticipating his invading fingers again, precisely for that reason.

"Okay, this explains your tightness," he said. He pushed two fingers of his right hand back into her slick hole and began to feel around the soft walls of her delicate rectum. Using gentle pressure he stretched up toward the ceiling, then down toward the floor. He then wiggled his fingers strongly up and down to test the elasticity of her colon, running them around the walls as if rubbing the inside of an open tube.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt him moving inside of her.

"Perfect, Miss Porter. I feel no lesions or hemorrhoids or obstructions. Your rectum is elastic and soft and warm. Your anus is tight, but that is clearly due to lack of recent exercise, as you can clearly accommodate some girth without difficulty. Overall, I would say that your ass is in perfect health," he said with a smile, pulling his fingers out of her. She could feel that her hole was already gaping slightly, so she pushed it out and sucked it in, winking her anus at him while she moaned. "Ahh, I see your anus appears to be eager for more," he said with a sensual tone.

"Mmmm yes doctor, it needs to be stretched open, wide!" she demanded, her horniness beginning to take over.

"Very well, Miss Porter, we will move on to dilation," the doctor said, reaching for the first metal rod on his examination table. "This is a medium girth, relax and push out to let it inside," he instructed.

Jessica felt the cool metal of the smooth steel rod against the entrance of her anus. She was hungry for her ass to be stretched, so pushed out on her anus to let it inside. It glided in with ease and she moaned as she felt it invade her rectum. "Ohhhhhhh yes!" she said, forgetting her role as a patient.

"Very good, very easy, as expected" the doctor said, sounding pleased. He began to slowly fuck the rod in and out of her wanting anus. They could both hear the sounds of the slick wetness of her lubed up canal as it eagerly swallowed the two inch wide metal rod. The slurping of her ass and the whir of her pumping breasts almost made Jessica explode in arousal. She couldn't believe she hadn't orgasmed yet.

The doctor pulled the rod out with wet pop. "Okay, I think we've graduated to the large," he said as he applied lube to the larger dilator. It was about three and half inches wide. "This is going to stretch you toward your goal, Jessica, so relax and breathe deeply," Dr. Cooper said as he started to push the rod inside of her.

She felt the cool metal slide inside of her and moaned as the soft, stretching walls of her rectum happily enveloped the girth of this new anal probe. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned as the doctor firmly but slowly shoved it deeper inside. He paused with it about five inches deep, marveling at the site of his patient's stretched anus.

"It looks like your breasts are empty, Miss Porter. I will switch the machine to squeezing instead of sucking," Dr. Cooper said. Leaving the rod inside of her stretched anus, he walked around to change the setting on the pump machine. Jessica moaned as she felt the sucking cease and the cups begin to simply squeeze firmly at her nipples, alternating between left and right again.

"Excellent. You let a very large amount of milk down, very impressive for a first lactation, Miss Porter. I wouldn't be surprised if you kept producing milk for several weeks, should you perform the proper exercises at home and return for a follow up milking service in a few days," he said happily. Jessica's pussy throbbed at the thought of being milked by Dr. Cooper again, and so soon!

The doctor moved back behind her stretched ass and grabbed the probe. He pushed it an inch deeper before he began to fuck her slowly, in and out. Jessica began to moan louder as she felt the girth of the large metal cock fucking her in and out. It was a stretch, but she knew she could still take more. She closed her eyes and focused on relaxing, desperately wanting to take more up her chute for Dr. Cooper. "Very good, Miss Porter. Your anus is doing so well, do you feel the stretch?" he asked.

"MMmmmmmm yes doctor, yes!" she said, panting and moaning. Her nipples of her dangling pendulous breasts were on fire as the machine continued to squeeze them. She had never been in such full body arousal in her entire adult life, she almost refused to believe this was as good as it was, thinking she must be dreaming.

"Good, I am going to pick up the pace to see just how much you can take, Miss Porter. Inform me of any pain immediately," Dr. Cooper instructed as he began to saw the metal rod in an out of Jessica's stretched anus faster and harder. She began to moan loudly with each plunge of the heavy metal, feeling the now warm steel deep in her stretched rectum. He fucked her in and out, in and out, in and out, the sound of the lube got louder as the metal slicked in and out of her poop chute with ease. This woman has a talented ass, Dr. Cooper thought to himself, as he marveled at the site of her stretched hole around the shiny metal.

"Okay Jessica, now I want to test the strength of your muscles overall. Being able to take more in your anal canal is not just about stretching the anus. It is about how each of your muscles are able to contract or relax in unison, so I'm going to get you to exercise your muscles deep inside," he said as he paused with the rod shoved about six inches deep in Jessica's butt.

"Yes doctor, I understand," she said, with hot anticipation.

"Okay, squeeze down on the dilator for me hard and hold the contraction for ten seconds. Go now," he instructed. Jessica breathed in and squeezed down on the rod as hard as she could. Her ass had never felt so stuffed! Her pussy drooled between her legs and she could feel her clit throbbing. She desperately wished it was Dr. Coopers cock she was squeezing and not the metal dilator. As she imagined this, she nearly orgasmed and began to tremble at the thought.

"Very good, relax. Okay, now I want you to do the same, but after you are done squeezing, I want you to push the dilator out, hard and fast, as if you are pushing out a bowel movement, Miss Porter, can you do that for me?" he asked with a grin, excited for the show of it all.

"MMmmm yes doctor!" she said with excitement.

"Okay, squeeze!" he said. Jessica squeezed the rod even harder, feeling the fullness of it deep in her colon, again desperately wishing it was the rock hard cock of the sexy doctor stretching her ass and milking her tits. At the count of ten, she pushed out hard and Dr. Cooper watched as the metal rod erupted from her rectum. He caught the slippery thing and marveled at the beauty that was her stretched anus, gaping nearly two inches wide. This woman's ass was incredibly talented, he thought to himself.

"Excellent! Your muscles are very strong and you have incredible control. Let's repeat that a couple more times, Miss Porter," the doctor instructed, his hard cock twitching in anticipation on watching his patient's talented ass work wonders in front of him. He firmly shoved the metal rob back into Jessica's gaping anus. She moaned as the probe invaded her now stretched out sphincter. He fucked her in an out a few more times, enjoying the sight of the shining metal gliding easily in an out of her ass.

"Okay, Miss Porter, squeeze for ten seconds and then push," he instructed after he paused his fucking with the probe securing six inches deep inside his patient's rectum. Jessica squeezed, again relishing the feeling of fullness it gave her. She always loved anal play, but never realized her carnal hunger for a wider girth up her anal chute. After ten seconds of firm squeezing, she inhaled and pushed hard. With a guttural moan from Jessica, the probe rocketed again from her rectum.

"Ohhhhh doctor!" she moaned as she felt the sensation of the three inch heavy metal probe exit her stretched anus with force. The doctor skillfully caught the lubed up rod in his gloved hands. She felt her hole gape and she squeezed and winked it over and over, hearing the sloppy sounds of her loose ass lips and air entering and exiting her gaping rectum as she did so. Dr. Cooper had never been so turned on by a patient's ass before. This woman's hole was truly talented and he couldn't wait for the chance to bury his cock inside to experience it himself.

"Very, very good, Jessica. Your muscle tone is excellent. How did that feel?" he asked, eyes glued to the gaping asshole in front of him.

"Sooooo good, doctor!" she moaned sexily.

"Are you ready for something bigger?" he asked with sensuous tone.

"Yes, absolutely, yes doctor," she said, panting desperately.

The doctor dropped the large dilator on the tray of used instruments and grabbed the extra large dilator from the other tray. This one was silicone and had a bulbous head to emulate an erect penis and was nearly four and a half inches wide at its biggest girth.

"Okay, Jessica, this one will be a bit of a challenge, but that is why you are here today. In fact, I think I will relocate you to the other table to allow for enough room in your pelvis to accommodate the girth of this dilator," he said. He walked around to the milking machine, turned it off, and detached the suction cups from Jessica's still engorged tits. She moaned as they released her sensitive, puffy and hard nipples. She smiled as she felt a few drops of milk leak out, happy to feel that the treatment was working and her breasts were producing more milk. She hoped desperately Dr. Cooper would feed at them again before the end of their session.

"Okay, Jessica, carefully step down," he instructed. As she stepped down, she nearly fell over as she was so weak in her knees with arousal. The strong doctor caught her and walked over to the table. He pulled out side extensions on either side of the table and stowed the stirrups. "Okay, using the steps please climb up and assume a position on all fours, with your knees on the side wings of the table please," he said.

Jessica climbed up and settled into position. She felt more stable and was happy to concentrate only on her ass now that her breasts were free from the machine. "Okay, excellent. Now, for the purposes of accommodating such a large dilator, I am going to bring Alexa back in to perform manual stimulation of your labia and clitoris. Increasing, continual arousal will allow your body to remain relaxed enough to take the girth of the extra large dilator. Is that okay, Miss Porter?" he asked, with a knowing smile.

"Oh, absolutely, yes doctor, yes, please," she said, practically begging in her excitement.

"Excellent," he said as he walked to the door. The doctor popped his head out and called for Alexa to return to the exam room. She sauntered back in, taking in the site of their patient up on the table on all fours. It had been so long since Dr. Cooper has had a patient able to reach the extra large dilation stage of the exam and she was thrilled at the opportunity to assist, especially with a patient as sexy as Jessica.

"Alexa, your assistance is needed for Miss Porter. We have reached extra large dilation and she requires manual stimulation of the clitoris and labia to maintain high arousal," he instructed.

"Absolutely Dr. Cooper, I am happy to help. Miss Porter, I am a trained professional nurse and, well, I think it's safe to say that I know what I'm doing when it comes to the female anatomy," she said with a slight giggle as she walked to the counter. She removed a pair of gloves from the dispenser and put them on her hands with a snap. She walked over to the right side of the table, feeling her pussy twitch, beginning to soak the crotch of her black panties beneath her scrubs as she took in the site of Jessica's curves, hanging engorged breasts, and gaping asshole. "Miss Porter, will you require extra lubrication?" she asked, already know the answer.

"Ohhh, no, I think I'll be just fine," Jessica said, panting in anticipation of the woman's touch.

"Very well, ready doctor?" Alexa asked, looking up at the sexy doctor.

"Yes, please begin manual stimulation Alexa," he instructed, as he began to apply a generous amount of lube on the giant silicone dildo. Alexa reached her hand between Jessica's thighs and slowly began to caress the delicate, sopping wet softness of her pussy slit. Jessica moaned louder than she had before as she felt the woman's fingers make contact with her swollen, throbbing lips. Alexa began to work her wet folds slowly up and down, with slight pressure, being careful to stave off orgasm until the dilator had been successfully inserted into her ass.

"Very good, continue stimulation, Alexa. Relax and breath Jessica, here it comes," the doctor said. He positioned the bulbous head of the dilator on the puckered opening of Jessica's anus. The lips of her hole were beginning to swell slightly from her previous exercises. He was hoping to see them as engorged as her puffy nipples or even her pussy lips by the end of the session. He began to apply slight pressure as he said, "now push out to let the dilator inside, Jessica."

As she felt Alexa slowly stroking her throbbing wetness, she pushed out to allow the new anal invader entry to her anal canal. She felt the slick silicone head pushing against her sopping wet anus and braced for the stretch. She moaned as she felt her sphincter spread around it, "ohhhhhhhhhhh!" The doctor applied firm pressure to get bulb of the probe inside. With a wet pop, her anus snapped around the head and she moaned even louder, "ohhhhhhhh doctor!"