An Appointment with Dr. Cooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes doctor," she said with a smile. She walked over to Jessica on the table, as her naked tits bounced up and down. She guided her legs out of the stirrups and stored them to the side. She then pressed the button to bring the table back to flat. Jessica was marveling at the technical sophistication of this exam table - had it been made special just for fucking? It had to have been. The nurse then walked to the head of the table and pulled out more wings on the side, locking them in place, increasing the size and sturdiness of the table. She repeated the process at the foot of the table, so Jessica could comfortably lay down on the table, legs stretched out.

"Miss Porter, if you could please roll over," she instructed. Jessica obliged, suddenly feeling very vulnerable, face down and ass up in the room. "Lift your arms and lean over this," Alexa said as she brought over a wedge shaped leather pillow that fit perfectly underneath her arms so she could hug it and comfortably lay her head down. "And now lift your hips up and position yourself comfortably on this pillow, Miss Porter," the nurse said as she wedged another special leather pillow underneath the bend in her waste. This perfectly positioned the patient's ass, elevating it slightly for easy access.

"Excellent, thank you nurse. If you could please prepare the patient's anus for insertion," he instructed, as he continued to stroke and bounce his cock lightly. Jessica's heart raced in anticipation as she clutched the pillow underneath her tight. She could feel the wetness of her pussy beginning to drip all over her legs and the pillow below as she heard the nurse snap on a fresh pair of gloves.

Alexa pumped several globs of viscous lube into her hand and positioned herself over the patient. With her left hand, she spread Jessica's cheeks wide and marveled at the swollen pucker of her anus. She had already taken so much, her ass was now an inch wide closed slit, as if she had a second pussy in the back. It was so hot - she had never seen one stretched so perfectly before. She found herself wishing her own ass had been so stretched.

The nurse began to slowly massage the puckered slit of Jessica's asshole. The patient began to moan at her touch. She began to slick the thick, jelly lube on the outside of her anus. The lube was extra thick, specially designed for anal insertion and hard, long fucking. The nurse felt the wetness of her pussy beneath her scrubs, desperate to touch herself, as she began to insert globs of lube into Jessica's ass. She shoved a large glob inside with two fingers, knowing that the stretched slit of her patient's asshole would easily take it inside. The walls of her anal canal felt smooth as silk as she rubbed her fingers around, as if rubbing the inside of a tube. Her ass was truly talented, she though as she continued to pump lube into her patient's hungry asshole.

"That looks good, nurse. Please prepare the procedure instrument now," the doctor instructed with a huge smile on his face. Alexa pulled out of Jessica's ass with a wet pop, eliciting a high pitched, "oh!" from her. She squirted another generous glob of lube into her gloved hand and walked over to Dr. Cooper standing behind the table. She looked up and smiled, maintaining eye contact as she began to slowly stroke his cock, spreading lube generously over his head and shaft. She jerked him slowly up and down, making slick sounds as she did. The doctor felt his balls begin to quiver as the nurse sensuously worked his cock, lubing him up for Jessica's waiting ass. Alexa was devastatingly hot when she did this, he was shocked he had never blown a load too soon, but she always knew when to stop. The nurse let the doctor's cock go and smiled as she watched it bounce up and down, slapping up at his abs with a wet smack.

"Excellent, thank you nurse. Please feel free to relax and watch the procedure. I will let know when we need your assistance again," the doctor said with a smile and wink. The nurse smiled and pulled down her scrubs and panties, revealing a bald pussy. She walked over to the couch and sat down, spreading her legs ready to pleasure herself as she watched the scene in front of her unfold. Her pussy was positively drooling and she was eager to get some relief. "Okay Miss Porter, are you ready for the procedure?" the doctor asked walking over to the table.

"Yes doctor!" she practically shouted as she pushed her ass upwards, begging for the doctor to shove his hard, fat, perfect cock inside of it. She hadn't had her ass properly fucked in ages and she was desperate for it, desperate to feel her insides sprayed with cum, deep inside.

The doctor pulled himself up on the table. He was now on his knees, straddling Jessica's naked body below him. The soft padding of the exam table made it comfortable for him to fuck like this, just as he designed it. There had never been a better investment he made in his practice, he thought to himself as he marveled at the sight of his patient's waiting ass in front of him. He had done this many times before, but he was particularly excited to feel Jessica's talented hole wrapped around his cock.

"Okay Jessica, please just relax and let me know if you feel any pain or pressure," the doctor said softly. He parted her cheeks with both hands and began to position his cock at the closed slit of her ass. Pushing it forward, he began to rub the head of his throbbing, hard cock on the slicked up entrance of her hole. "Ohhhhh doctor!" Jessica moaned as she savored the first contact of his cock head with her hungry asshole. He began to poke it in and out slowly, gently probing at the entrance, all the while holding her cheeks wide apart. He did this for a minute or so before he was ready to enter her fully.

"Okay Jessica, take a deep breath and push out to allow my cock inside," he said calmly as he gripped the shaft of his hard seven inches, positioning it at the opening of her hole. She took a deep breath and pushed out. The doctor watched as the stretched slit of her hole began to open slightly and with a swift solid motion he shoved all seven inches inside.

"Oohhhhhhh my god!" Jessica shouted. "Ohhhhh doctor!" she moaned as she began to pant in pleasure, savoring the sudden invasion of her rectum. She was so lubed up and stretched out from her play before that her hungry ass eagerly swallowed every inch of the doctor's fat cock inside of her. She felt so full and so stuffed - she had never been so stuffed full of cock before, not in her ass at least.

"Ohh fuck, very good, very good, Miss Porter," the doctor said, panting already. Her hole was so warm and wet and he had never had a patient take him so easily inside. He knew that her ass could take it all in one stroke, so he went for it. "Okay relax and take this cock, Miss Porter, take this fat cock up that stretched ass cunt of yours," he said, grunting as he began to slowly pump in and out of her wanting ass.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, ohh!" Jessica moaned with each stroke inside. The doctor's fat cock felt incredible, stretching her three inches wide as it easily glided in and out of her. She felt his weight as he laid down on top of her and moaned, "ohhhhh doctor, yes, fuck me!" He had fully mounted her and began to slam his cock in and out harder, in and out, in and out with wet sounds as he buried all seven inches to his balls inside each time.

Dr. Cooper worked Jessica's ass in a steady rhythm. He gripped the sides of the table as he slammed his swollen member deep into her stretched ass cunt - which is exactly what it was now. A swollen stretched slit, perfect to take a pounding from his cock. He ass was her second, dirty pussy, just for his pleasure.

"Ohh, ohh, ohh!" Jessica moaned. She had never been fucked like this before. She savored the pleasure of the doctor's cock invading and plumbing in and out of her wanting rectum. She never wanted him to stop. Her pussy was on fire as she savored the feeling of his hard slams, in and out of her stretched, lubed, sloppy asshole. She loved getting fucked in all of her holes, but her ass had always been her favorite. It was indeed her new cunt, as Dr. Cooper proclaimed, as he shoved himself deep inside of it, over and over again.

"Ohhh fuuuuck, Miss Porter, your ass is incredible," the doctor said through panting. He wasn't kidding, he thought to himself, this was the best ass he had ever been inside of. "Show me how strong your muscles are, squeeze my cock," he demanded.

"Ohhhhh doctor!" Jessica said as she barred down, squeezing her doctor's cock on his out strokes.

"Oh fuck!" he said as he felt his patient's strong muscles beginning to milk his cock as he pulled out of her. He had never had such pleasure from fucking anyone's ass before - this woman was incredible! He picked up the pace, feeling the quiver in his balls that let him know he was close. He pulled himself tighter against Jessica's naked body and put an arm beneath her neck and shoulders to pull her close.

Jessica smiled and moaned as she felt this. "Yes doctor, fuck me, fuck my ass cunt! Fuck my dirty ass cunt!" she practically screamed. The doctor picked up the pace and was fucking the absolute shit out of her, slamming hard and fast into her stretched ass. Jessica continued to squeeze his cock as best as she could, savoring the feeling of being stuffed so hard and well. "Yes, fuck that ass cunt, fuck that ass pussy, doctor," she said, feeling dirtier than she ever had before.

Dr. Cooper felt his balls tingle as he heard his patient's nasty talk. It was so fucking hot and he wanted to play along. "Ohhh fuck yeah, that's my ass, that's my ass cunt, feel my cock up that ass pussy of yours, that's what its for now, to serve cock!" he said breathing hard as he continued to work her hole. Slamming in and out and in and out, he was fully mounted in heated passion. He couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet, but he could feel it coming. He was going to pump her full of so much cum, spraying deep inside her bowels, there was going to be so much of his hot seed.

On the couch, Alexa furiously rubbed her rock hard, wet clit as she took in the sight in front of her. She had never seen Dr. Cooper fuck a patient's ass so passionately. This woman really was something else. Feeling excluded, the nurse found herself standing up and walking over to the table. She went around to Jessica's face and knelt down to kiss her.

Jessica looked up and marveled at the sight of the sexy naked nurse in front of her. She eagerly lifted her head up to receive her kiss and moaned into her mouth as the doctor continued to pound her not sloppy, loose asshole. The nurse pulled away and continued to play with her clit, looking down and asking, "do you like it? Do you like it when the doctor pounds your ass like that?"

Jessica, a woman possessed by passion replied, "fuck yes! I fucking love his cock shoved up my ass cunt! Now shove those tits in my mouth, nurse!"

Her eyes widening with shockingly pleasure, the nurse knelt down and shoved her left tit into the mouth of her patient. Jessica sucked the flesh inside and began to eagerly suck and lick at her nipple. As she bit harder, she was met with the pleasant surprise of milk. Alexa was lactating too! She looked up and locked eyes with the nurse as she tasted her sweet milk, eagerly sucking harder to get more into her mouth. "You're not the only one who needs a good milking, hon," she said with a giggle.

"Fuck yes, suck those tits, suck those milky tits," the doctor grunted as he settled into a more sensual pattern of longer, firm strokes into Jessica's hungry ass. He lifted his weight up onto his hands so he could look down and watch as the seven inches of his shaft glided in and out of her ass slit with ease, the sounds of slopping lube now filled the room.

Alexa moaned as she felt Jessica drain the milk from her tit. She popped the left one out and shoved the right one in with force, grabbing the woman's hair as she did. The nurse rarely took so much charge with a patient, but she could tell that this is exactly what the woman wanted - total dominance by a man and a woman. It was so fucking hot! Jessica moaned as she took in the overwhelming pleasure of suckling the nurse's engorged breast and the doctor's thick hard cock continuing to plumb her rectum, slow and hard.

With a final deep suck, Jessica drank the last of the milk from the nurses beautiful tit. The nurse popped it from her mouth and leaned down to shove her tongue deep into the woman's mouth. They eagerly sucked at each other's faces and moaned into each others mouths. The nurse pulled away and backed away, so as to give their patient a better view of her sopping wet pussy as she furiously pleasured herself.

Out of instinct, Jessica reached out to feel the silky wetness of the nurses engorged pussy lips. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuck!" the woman moaned as she felt her patient's fingers begin to caress the wet folds of her cunt. Jessica looked up at the nurse as she began to deftly work her pussy, swirling firm circles around her hard clit. "Ooooooooh fuuuuck yes, fuck yes!" she said, starting to pant as she surrendered to the pleasure of the other woman's hand.

Dr. Cooper slowed his pace as he watched the scene in front of him. It was so fucking hot, he wanted to stave off bursting at the sight of it. "Fuck yes, play with her cunt, make her cum Jessica, Alexa has earned it, make her cum," he said, as he slowly maintained a pace of in and out, in and out of her still slick, loose ass cunt.

"Yes doctor," Jessica responded with a smile. She looked up at Alexa as she deftly shoved two fingers inside of her wanting fuck hole.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" the nurse said, as she savored the invasion of the other woman's fingers. Jessica began to expertly work her g-spot, immediately locating it, massaging it up and down while slightly fucking in and out of her. Alexa felt like her head was spinning - she had never had a woman work her pussy so good in this office before. A lot of the other women she had the opportunity to fuck in here clearly didn't regularly hook up with other women, so their nerves got the best of them and she got some heavy petting and making out at best. Jessica was the first to truly fuck her and work her pussy.

"Yes, fuck yes, oh your pussy is soooooo gooood!" Jessica practically shouted. She had never in her life been able to pleasure a woman while also getting fucked by a man before. It felt like this couldn't possible be real, so she leaned in and let her lust truly take over her. "Yes, that pussy is so good, so so so good," she said, grunting with primal pleasure.

Alexa was overwhelmed and just moaned loudly as she heard this. This woman was a fucking animal and she loved it. She would absolutely be working overtime every time she came back to Dr. Cooper's office. "Mmmmmmm oooohh yes, oh yes, work that pussy, work my pussy, I want to cum all over your hand," she said, panting.

"Oh yes, fuck, cum for me baby, cum all over mommy's hand, cum for me baby, I want to feel you cum," she said, possessed by the pleasure of the scene. The doctor began to fuck Jessica's ass harder at this, unable to contain himself any longer. Jessica furiously by rhythmically worked Alexa's g-spot, in and out, in and out of her pussy. Feeling her cunt begin to tighten, she reached up with her thumb and began to furiously rub her clit in tiny circles.

This was enough to put Alexa over the edge. "Ohhh my goddd! Yes!!! Yes mommy!" she screamed, as she felt the waves of her orgasm explode. "Fuuuuuuuuuck yes!" she screamed as she writhed in pleasure, riding Jessicas hand, reaching down with her own to shover her deeper inside of her cunt to feel it contract and cum all over her hand as she promised.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck! Fuck yes!" Jessica said, panting as she felt the doctor pick up the pace on her ass. "Yes fuck, yes, fuck me doctor, I just made your nurse cum so hard, reward me with your hot load deep in my ass please, I need that treatment!" she demanded, feeling cocky.

Alexa's final shudder of her orgasm subsided and she pulled the other woman's hand out of her crotch. Jessica smiled as she hungrily shoved her fingers deep inside of her mouth as she made eye contact with the nurse. She moaned as she eagerly swallowed every bit of wet stickiness from Alexa's cum. It was sweet and perfect and she couldn't wait to eat that pussy someday soon. Alexa's eyes rolled back into her head at the sight and she reached down to plant a final kiss on her lover's mouth. "Thank you mommy," she said with a smile as she pulled away and retired to the couch, exhausted.

"Atta girl," the doctor said with a wink as she walked by.

"She's all your doc, give her what she needs!" she said with a smile.

"Yes, fuck me doctor, fuck my ass cunt," Jessica said with a grunt.

"Doctor's orders!" he said with his own grunt as he began to pound her ass hard, with the goal of cumming deep inside.

"Ohh, oohh, ohh, ohh!" Jessica moaned excitedly as she felt the doctor's cock rape her hole harder and harder. It was absolute exctasy and she could feel another orgasm building, from pleasuring Alexa and getting her ass so thoroughly reamed.

"Yes, take it, take it, take this cock in your ass pussy" he said, breathing heavy. "That ass pussy is all mine, take it."

The doctor lowered his weight on top and began furiously humping in and out, slamming his cock in and out of her wanting rectum with brute force. He felt his balls begin to tighten and he needed release. In and out, in and out, in and out, he slammed into Jessica's hungry ass over and over.

"Here it comes, your prescription is ready," he said and with a last hard stroke he slammed as deep inside of Jessica's ass as he could, holding all seven inches deep inside of her as he felt his cock explode. "Oohhhhh fuuuuuuck!" he yelled, as spasm after spasm after spasm of cum shot from his dick, spraying the hot, wet, warm walls of Jessica's stretched rectum.

"Oohhhh fuuuuuuck yes!" Jessica yelled back as she squeezed his pulsing cock with her anal muscles as tight as she could. She ground her pussy mound into the leather pillow below her as she did this and felt another orgasm begin to take over. "Oohhhhhhh fuuuuuck!" she yelled as she erupted into another orgasm. Her body convulsed - her ass muscles and her vagina pulsed hard as waves pleasure took over her body.

The doctor, now sweaty and panting heavily, rested his weight on top of Jessica. He savored the feeling of his still rock hard cock enveloped in the warm, pulsing ass of his patient. He had never fucked a patient so hard and so intensely before, nor had he enjoyed fucking a patient of his so much before. This woman was special and he found himself desperately hoping that she book more appointments with him.

"Excellent, excellent," the doctor said while catching his breath. "I believe your prescription was injected successfully," he said as he slowly pulled his softening cock out of Jessica's now distended anus. There was a wet squishing sound as he did this and he looked down to marvel at his work. The lips of her anus were now puffy and swollen and it was gaping at least an inch and a half wide. He could see the milky white of his cum sitting in her rectum and he marveled at how much he was able to spew inside of her.

He stood up, regaining his composure, and walked over to the cabinets on the other side of the room. Jessica could feel her asshole gaping and she could actually feel how full of cum she was, it was incredible. She heard the doctor open the door of the cabinet and pull something out. She gasped as she felt rounded, cold steel against her now sore anus lips. "Oh, doctor!" she said.

"Sorry for the coldness, just relax. This is a plug to keep your prescription inside as long as possible, Miss Porter. For maximum effectiveness, I will need you to hold as much of it inside as possible for at least ten to fifteen minutes," the doctor said as he forced the bulb of the steel bulbous butt plug into her still gaping asshole. It was a solid two and a half inches wide at it's biggest girth.