An Appointment with Dr. Cooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa now began to swirl small circles around her engorged, throbbing clit, careful not to make direct contact to avoid triggering an orgasm. Jessica's eyes rolled back into her head as she surrendered to the will of the doctor and nurse. This was the peak of any fantasy should could have ever imagined. She let out a guttural, primal moan as she felt the dilator begin to invade the depths of her bowels, stretching her nearly four inches wide.

"Excellent, you're doing very well Jessica, keep breathing. Your ass is doing fantastic," he said as he continued to push the giant probe inside of her stretched anus. Inch by inch, the doctor marveled at how his patient's anus stretched beautifully around the giant girth of the dilator. After he successfully shoved it about six inches deep, he paused to marvel at the talent of Jessica's asshole. He had never seen a hole so hungry, so willing to stretch, so wanting to be stuffed. He was in awe and perhaps maybe even a bit in love with it.

"How does that feel, Miss Porter?" he asked, feeling the pressure of his throbbing erection pushing against his tight pants.

"Incredible!" she nearly screamed.

"Good. At this time, I believe it would be beneficial to bring you to sexual climax. For the purposes of examining the strength of your vaginal contractions, I will be inserting several fingers into your vagina. Is that okay, Miss Porter?"

"Yes doctor, yes please!" she said, desperate to cum, desperate to be stuffed even more.

"Okay, Alexa, please increase manual stimulation with the purpose of inducing sexual climax," the doctor said cooly.

"Yes doctor," the nurse said, sensually and excited that she will get to witness and play a pivotal role in it all. The nurse began to circle their patient's clit, while making firm contact. As she did, she felt Jessica's body begin to tremble.

"Oohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh!" Jessica moaned as the nurse's nimble fingers began to artfully work her sloppy wet pussy. She felt her ass begin to tighten around the gigantic silicone probe in her ass. She had never had so much stuffed inside of her ass before, she couldn't believe it! It felt absolutely incredible.

Jessica felt a jolt of electricity as she felt two of the doctor's thick fingers slide into her sloppy, swollen cunt with ease. He shoved them in to his knuckle and applied slight pressure onto her g-spot. He began to massage it slightly and she felt as if her head my explode at this.

"Oohhhhhhh my god doctor! Oh god! Oh doctor!" she began to pant and shout. She was seconds away from exploding, she could feel it.

Alexa took the cue and began to quickly circle her clit with two fingers, applying even more pressure. Jessica couldn't believe what was happening. She had never, ever in her life ever been sexually pleasured or serviced in such a way in her life. It was mind blowing!

"Ohhhhh my goooooddd!" she shouted as she felt the electricity of her orgasm begin to explode deep within her. He pussy began to contract on the doctor's fingers and she felt him grasp firmly on the probe plugging her ass. She nearly screamed when she felt him quickly yank it out of her ass with a very loud, wet pop, which immediately triggered her climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed as her orgasm exploded hard as she felt the girth exit her ass. The stretch of the bulb pulling out of her was enough to put her over the edge to one of the absolute, most incredible and hardest orgasms of her life. She came over and over and over, soaking the doctor' and nurse's hands with her juices. She felt her pussy squirt the remaining piss from her bladder, hearing it splash down onto the paper covering the exam table.

As the waves subsided, Alexa withdrew her hand while the doctor left his fingers in place, continuing to count the contractions of her vaginal walls. Her ass gaped open wide, at least two and a half inches and she felt herself flexing her anus open and shut as she came down from her high. As she winked her hole, she heard air escaping, which made her smile. Before she had always been embarrassed when that happened, but now it was just evidence of how far her ass had stretched and how much she had been able to take stuffed inside.

Jessica opened her eyes to see the sexy nurse now in front of her face with her gloved hand dripping in her sex juices and piss. The nurse smiled and looked at her with lust in her eyes. Sensing what she wanted, Jessica obediently opened her mouth and welcomed the nurse's fingers inside. She eagerly sucked them clean as the nurse thrust her fingers deep into her mouth and throat, dominantly massaging her tongue and throat. When they were clean, she stepped back and removed her glove, tossing it into the can, her work finished. She walked over to the counter and began scribbling something down on Jessica's chart.

"Absolutely tremendous," the doctor said as he gently slid his thick fingers out of Jessica's sucking pussy. She felt her climax subsiding and still couldn't believe the strength of it all. She had never had her ass and pussy simultaneously pleasured in such a way, so well in her entire life. Her head was swimming and her body was trembling as she struggled to hold herself up on all fours on the now soiled exam table.

Dr. Cooper pulled his gloves off with a snap and tossed them into the trash. He walked over to Jessica's chart and scribbled something else down. "Okay, Miss Porter, let's get you cleaned up and into our recovery room across the hall," he said as he pulled out several wet wipes from the cabinet above him. He walked over to Jessica's trembling body and began to softly wipe her dripping pussy clean. He saw as her eyes closed and she moaned lightly at this touch. With the other wipe, he wiped the outside of her anus and ass crack as best as he could and removed the medical tape that had been spreading her cheeks apart. Her hole was still stretched even though it had closed, shutting into a stretched inch wide slit. It looked like a second pussy, it was so hot, it was the ideal way an asshole should be, he thought. He couldn't wait to feel how easily his cock would slide inside now. He desperately wanted to fuck her in that beautiful loose ass slit, beat it like the second pussy it now was.

"Okay, Miss Porter, let me help you down," the doctor said, as he grabbed Jessica's hand to help her step off the table. She stood in the room, naked and slightly sweaty, head still swimming from her intense orgasm. The doctor reached over and grabbed her gown to wrap back around her for the journey across the hall. "Perfect, now the recovery room is right across the hall, Jessica. Alexa will be waiting for you over there," he said as he pointed to the door.

Jessica walked over and let herself out and sauntered across the hall, the back of her gown wide open. She could feel how loose her ass still was, feeling small dribbles of lube leaking out of the stretched slit and she smiled in amazement. She remembered when she had gone months with her hole stretched like this when she was getting up her ass regularly and she hoped it would stay the same for awhile now, thanks to Dr. Cooper and his beautiful nurse.

She opened the other door to find another dimly lit room. It was warm and there was soft music playing. There was a small couch in the corner and a much larger exam table in the middle of the room with pillows at the head. She took that as a cue to lay down and climbed up, letting her weary body rest. It was surprisingly comfortable and she laid back and closed her eyes to relax.

After a few minutes, she heard a soft knock on the door and looked up to see the sexy nurse enter the room. Alexa was still in her scrubs, but had let her hair down. She walked over to Jessica's table and said, "how are you feeling, Miss Porter?"

"Absolutely incredible!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Excellent, Miss Porter. We're almost done. Based on your chart, Dr. Cooper has prescribed a very special ending treatment. Are you interested in that?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, please. Whatever the doctor has ordered, please," she said with excitement that the session wasn't done.

"Okay, perfect. I will bring him in for your final procedure," Alexa said with a smile. She walked out closing the door quietly behind her. Jessica laid back, closing her eyes imagining what could possible be in store for next. She listened to the music and noticed that it definitely sounded like the cheesy background music of a lot of porn. She smiled and giggled at the realization, trusting that it was a knowing joke by the doctor. I mean, that is basically what she just lived through, might as well lean into it, she thought.

There was another knock and the door and Jessica sat up on the table, eager to see what was next. Dr. Cooper and Alexa entered the room one after the other. "Miss Porter, how are we feeling?" the doctor asked with a smile.

"Very, very good, Dr. Cooper, thank you" she said with a sultry smile, eyeing his body up and down. She noticed the bulge was still large and strong in his pants as he sat down on the couch.

"Excellent, well I've got one last treatment for you Miss Porter, then you're free to go home, until your follow up appointment, of course," he said with a smile. Jessica's heart leapt into her throat at the excitement of returning to Dr. Cooper's office. "Would you mind if Alexa assisted with this final procedure?"

"Oh, of course not. Yes, please, nurse, stay," she said, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Perfect. Because of the incredible progress we were able to make in your anal exam, I've prescribed at least six CCs of semen to be administered directly into your rectum, Miss Porter. I believe this prescription will help maintain your ability to stretch and accommodate more girth during both masturbation and intercourse. I will be injecting directly from my own cock as deep as possible into your rectum, to ensure adequate coating of the walls of your anal canal. In order to reach your goals, I believe this should be an ongoing treatment, because the more often the anal canal is adequately pumped full of copious amounts of semen, the more your anus and rectum will become accommodated to hosting it, both the cum and the cock responsible for its injection. You see, it's my goal to essentially train your asshole to become a sort of regular cum repository, ready to stretch to its limits to continually host as much semen as possible. How does that sound, Miss Porter?" he said with a devilish grin.

Jessica's eyes widened and her pussy throbbed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing and was so excited at the prospect of Dr. Cooper fucking her in the ass, on the regular! "Oh doctor, yes please, whatever you prescribe!" she said, practically giddy.

"Excellent. Let's get started. Please remove your gown. Alexa, please adjust the table so our patient can sit comfortably facing the couch," he instructed. Jessica practically threw off her gown, happy to finally be naked again in front of her doctor and nurse. Alexa adjusted the table with a button, making the table fold up like a reclining chair so she was able to sit up slightly. The nurse also pulled up stirrups from the side of the table. Jessica took the cue and positioned her feet into them, both covered in black velvet as in the other exam room.

"Miss Porter, if you could please, begin manually stimulating your pussy. Masturbate with the goal of increasing your arousal, but do not bring yourself to climax yet. Alexa will be occupied with another task, so your assistance is needed in this," he instructed. Jessica's heart raced and her pussy began to drool. Dr. Cooper wanted to watch her play with herself, spread eagle on the table!

"Yes doctor!" she said with excitement. Using her right hand, she began to rub herself, just as she did during her daily masturbation routine, careful to avoid the head of her clit so as to not trigger another orgasm. She began moaning lightly, rubbing the wet folds of her pussy as she stared right at the doctor. Her lips were still so swollen and her clit was hard as a rock, standing at attention, poking slightly out of the folds of her pussy, all throbbing and bright red.

"Perfect, perfect," he said, eyes glued on his patient. He noticed that her breasts were engorged with milk again. "Play with your breasts and squeeze your nipples Miss Porter. I believe you have more milk to let down. Alexa, please begin standard procedure prep," he instructed.

At this, Jessica reached up to her tits and began to fondle her breasts. They were aching and she could tell they were full of milk again. She slowly began to rub and squeeze them, moaning as she did so. They were extra sensitive, but she couldn't tell if it was from her intense arousal or from the fact that they were now lactating. Either way, it had never felt so good to play with them. She watched as Alexa walked over to the doctor and kneeled in front of him on the couch. Jessica couldn't believe her eyes as she watched the sexy nurse unbuckle the doctor's belt and pull his tight slacks and boxer briefs down. The doctor kicked off his shoes and socks and allowed his pants and underwear to be removed. He unbuttoned his shirt, still staring at his patient playing with her breasts in front of him, legs spread wide with her sopping pussy exposed on the table.

Through his open shirt, Jessica marveled at Dr. Cooper's glistening, muscled, hairy chest. Good lord this man was gorgeous! She began to tweak and squeeze her nipples and she giggled and moaned as she felt small spurts of milk now streaming out, spilling out on to her swollen breasts and tummy. Then her jaw nearly dropped to the floor when she caught sight of Dr. Cooper's rock hard cock. It must have been seven inches long and at least three inches wide. His pubes were shaved from his balls and only a neat, tidy patch remained above it. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was wide and bulging. Jessica couldn't wait to feel it fucking in and out of her swollen anus, plumbing the depths of her bowels!

Dr. Cooper noticed that his patient had caught sight of his throbbing rod. He grabbed it with his fist and stroked it up and down a few times. Looking down at the sexy nurse in front of him, he gently slapped his rock hard man meat on the side of her face. Alexa smiled as he did this. She loved this part and hadn't had Dr. Cooper's cock in her mouth in weeks. She opened her mouth obediently, eager to have the doctor inside of it. She felt the bulging head enter and she savored the salty, sweet taste of his sweat and precum. She began to suck eagerly and hungrily, slurping as she did so. There was no need for polite ceremony - she was almost as aroused as their patient and from the throbbing stiffness of the member she was working in and out of her hot mouth, Dr. Cooper was too.

Jessica marveled at the scene in front of her, squeezing harder at her milky breasts, squirting milk faster and harder out of them as she watched the sexy nurse take the doctor's cock eagerly into her mouth. "Ohhh fuck, thank you nurse," he said, rolling his eyes into the back of his head as he reveled in the pleasure of Alexa's hot, wet mouth. She was an absolute professional with blow jobs and he was hoping that he wouldn't blow his load into her mouth instead of up his patient's waiting ass. He relaxed into the rhythm of Alexa sucking his head and pumping his thick shaft. He knew she could take him in his throat, but he was happy that she knew better than to do it now, so as to not waste his cum.

Dr. Cooper looked up at Jessica and said, "Miss Porter, suck on those gorgeous tits. Take one in your mouth, suck that milk out." Jessica immediately obliged and stared him in the eyes as she bent over and took the nipple of her right breast into her mouth. Her tits were large enough, especially while swollen with so much milk, that she could take them into her own mouth, something she hadn't done in ages. She licked her nipple and began to bite down and suckle her own breast. She was shocked at the sensation of her own sweet milk squirting into her mouth. She stared at the doctor while she began to suck harder, desperately slurping her soft engorged tit in her mouth, sucking and sucking on her nipple.

"Fuck yeah, suck those tits, get the other one," he said as Alexa picked up the pace, bobbing her head harder and faster up and down on the doctor's fat cock. Jessica switched breasts and hungrily sucked and bit at her left nipple. It was so hot, she couldn't believe it! She slurped and sucked as she watched the nurse sucking on the doctor's cock.

"Oh fuuuuck, thank you Alexa, I think I am ready for the procedure now," the doctor said, panting heavily, desperate as to not blow his load right there onto Alexa's gorgeous face. She popped his cock out and smiled, giving the head a final kiss and shaft a final squeezing stroke with her hand. She loved Dr. Cooper's cock, it was her absolute favorite cock she got to play with on the regular. She stood up and turned around, looking at Jessica as she sucked at her own tits. Normally, she would exit the room, but she wasn't about to let Dr. Cooper have this one all to himself. She could tell their patient wanted her to stay too, by the wild look in her eyes as she made eye contact with the woman spread eagle in the stirrups. I mean, she had already seen her chart and knew she was into women too, so we was definitely not leaving now.

Alexa walked over to the table, removing her scrub top as she did. She had a black bra on, unclipped it and tossed it aside, exposing perky C-cup breasts. Jessica paused and stared, her pussy throbbing at the sight of the undressing nurse. Alexa walked over to Jessica to the right of the table. She leaned down and began to passionately kiss the woman, shoving her tongue deep into her mouth and throat. Jessica moaned into the nurse's throat and hungrily made out with her, feeling her full lips against hers.

The doctor stood up from the couch, tossed his shirt aside and began stroking his hard cock at the sight of the women kissing. He was so thrilled at Alexa's move and even more thrilled at Jessica's love for it. It had been awhile since he got to play with a patient with Alexa involved. The last few women who had booked appointments were strictly into men, and the last man who he had seen wasn't into women either, so he had had his other nurse Jeremy come in to help that day. Jeremy was hot in his own way, but Alexa was a special sight, especially when locking lips with another woman. Sometimes Dr. Cooper was amazed that he was able to find two incredible and eager to please bisexual nurses in his employment, especially ones willing to help after hours.

Alexa and Jessica continued to kiss as the nurse slowly reached down to feel the wetness between her legs. Jessica began to pant and moan as she felt the contact of the nurse's ungloved hand. Alexa stroked her clit lightly, up and down, up and down, careful not to linger on the throbbing head of her clit too long. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Jessica moaned as she felt the soft stimulation of the nurse's fingers. Her pussy was on fire and she needed to get fucked so badly. She also desperately needed Dr. Coopers cock and to feel the wetness that was surely soaking the nurse's panties under her scrubs.

"Thank you, Alexa. If you could please bring me the bottle of lubricant," the doctor requested, as he continued to alternate between stroking and bouncing his rock hard cock up and down. He liked the feeling of his swollen member and balls swinging up and down, especially when so aroused. The nurse walked to the counter in the room and rolled over another tray with various bottles and instruments on top.

"Thank you, nurse. If you could please prepare the patient for injection. I think the procedure would be best with her face down, to ensure maximum depth of penetration," the doctor requested with a smile.