An Apprenticeship

Story Info
Something's not quite right about her new apprenticeship.
1.5k words
4.51
21k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afogatto
afogatto
20 Followers

This was an idea I had kicking around and wanted to write, so I did so in a frenzied rush. First time posting here, so please be kind! Though I neglected to describe in the story itself, all characters are aged 18 or older. Well, if we're getting specific, Breccia is around 22 and her mentor 45. I'd have included it in the text but you know how the horny makes the mind go overdrive. Anyways, please enjoy if you do!

×××

Breccia bit her lip, hands fumbling to keep her hold on the cauldron's rim. Though the heavy iron thing was a magical implement designed to stay still despite the most volatile of brews, she still found herself paying close attention to the level of liquid inside. The thick, violet concoction she had been making stewed within, slow bubbles occasionally breaking its velvety surface. It was in no danger of spilling over, she knew that. But still, her attention was drawn to these air pockets with a strange magnetism, finding herself anticipating each time they'd pop and release the aroma in the steam.

She'd have told herself it was because didn't want it to overboil, but she already knew she was making excuses for herself. She was better than willful ignorance anyways, and while she didn't want to admit that the vapor was intoxicating, she could at least concede that every breath she took of the potion's steam made her feel...better. Made her mind feel lighter. Made her walls throb harder around the warmth pounding inside her.

"That's it, princess." She heard him whisper into her ear in time with another thrust. The moniker made her shiver. Princess. Again, she struggled to keep her grip on the cauldron, her elbows faltering in the motions of their rhythmic fucking. "Observe the alchemical solution like that. Tell daddy how you feel."

Somewhere in her mind, she knew calling the wizard she had sought out to be her teacher "daddy" wasn't what was agreed upon with the apprenticeship, but she liked the sound of it. It made her feel good. Just like how his member sliding in and out of her pussy made her feel good. She took a deep breath, inhaling the fumes before exhaling a breathy answer.

"It smells thick, daddy. Like the vapor is filling my head. It's- hard to think..." Craning her head to look over her shoulder, she met her master's eyes. He was looking at her with such satisfaction. It made her cunt tremble around his dick. "It feels good." She finished with a whine.

He nodded, reaching over to brush the back of his knuckles over her cheeks. The contact sent ripples of heat through her skin. She felt her breathing turn more ragged. She didn't know why, but she wanted him to touch her like that again. Feel the calloused palms of her mentor's hands on her. Not just on the face, though. Her skin ached for his touch. She needed him to grope her everywhere he shouldn't be touching. Touch her while he pumped into her.

"That's my princess." He crooned, pausing from pounding her cunt to lean over to her ear. "Daddy developed this potion just for you. So take deep breaths and make sure you feel what it's doing to you."

"Yes, daddy." She exhaled in rapture as he continued his movements. Her thoughts were frazzled, but she willed them to focus on the sensations assailing her. There was the aroma of the potion, thick and heady like the musk of their sex filling the air and her head. There was the way he stretched her pussy out, the way her walls felt around his dick as he slid it inside and out of her. There was the slapping sound of wet flesh mingling with his breathing and her gasps; his guiding hands on her hips, occasionally squeezing her ass and pushing aside whatever remained of her robe's trailing length. She even felt her breasts rubbing against the fabric.

She was a pyre set alight by her master's will, and she could feel herself approaching the inferno building inside her.

"D-daddy, I'm...I think I'm..going to-" It was a struggle to even get the words out. Her thoughts were all over the place, muddled by the pleasure and the potion's fumes. She could only focus on the sensation of being so close to release.

But then the constant motions suddenly came to a halt. She heard the low laugh of her mentor behind her, followed quickly by a whisper. "What is it, princess?" She let out a low whine in response, but he only continued speaking. "Speak clearly so daddy can hear you. You won't be able to cast spells if you're mumbling like that." To punctuate his point he gave a slow, torturous thrust that made her mewl incoherently.

She took a breath and looked over her shoulder to meet his gaze. "I...I'm c-close, daddy. W-want...to c-cum...please..." She pleaded.

"What's that, princess?" Another thrust.

She whimpered and forced herself to speak again. "I...w-want to cum on...daddy's dick."

He seemed to ponder on her words, slowly sliding his cock inside and out of her just to keep the sensation of the fuck going. "Will you promise to listen when daddy's explaining a spell next time?"

She recalled their earlier lesson when she made fun of him for his methodical casting sequences.

"Hah, this is what you're trying to teach me? Step up, old man. I could do this in my sleep." She told him before her own demonstration backfired and ruined the reagents set out to dry on the herb racks.

"I-I will." She replied, pushing her ass back against him in a subtle circular motion. "I'll listen properly, daddy. So p-please..."

"That's my princess." He praised her in time with a sudden thrust aimed right at her deepest parts. Taken aback, Breccia could only gasp as her elbows gave out on her. He didn't relent even as she sagged onto the cauldron. Instead, his pounding turned steady and strong with purpose. The dwindling flame in her groin reignited with a vengeance.

"Master-" She moaned. "D-daddy..."

His response was a hard thrust that made her yelp. Soon enough, he leaned over and lapped at the lobes of her ear. She could feel the heat of his labored breath on her skin. Together with the prickling brush of his beard on her neck, she could feel her self control slip even more. "Cum with daddy in three, princess."

She wanted to nod, but her head couldn't make much sense of anything. She could only drink in his presence and his vigor, no longer holding back her own cries as her cunt continued to throb from the fucking.

"One..." She vaguely heard him say, but even if he had said nothing, she still felt it. His thick cock swelling inside her, waiting to empty its seed. The thought pushed her further.

"Two..." She felt it then. Her own pussy trembling in anticipation. Each unrelenting pump from her master's member sent her into oblivion. She couldn't think. She didn't want to think. All she wanted was her walls coated by his cream.

"Three."

The grip on her hips tightened as he pulled her towards him, driving deeper into her cunt and reaching for her cervix. He hit the opening head on with a well placed thrust. There, she felt him throb twice before the sensation of an all encompassing heat filled her. Immediately the white hot pleasure barely cresting the horizon of her consciousness washed over her all at once. Her body trembled, each quiver a reflection of the wave that came with her cum. She couldn't help the cry she let out when she slumped forward onto the cauldron, eyes unfocused and head ringing from the pleasure.

"Take daddy's cum, princess. That's it." He twitched inside her in satisfaction as aftershocks rippled through her body. She whimpered in reply, unable to think of anything beyond the lingering fire on her skin and the feeling of their combined fluids oozing outside of her as he pulled out.

She fell to the floor then, legs unresponsive and unsupported now that he let go. She was a mess with her torn robes, glazed eyes and cum stained thighs. The sight seemingly made the man above her swell with pride. He bent down to pick her up, unmindful of his cock still out and coated with slick.

"Come on, princess. We'll continue lessons tomorrow." He whispered into her ear as he cradled her in his arms.

She nodded slowly, still dazed. Instinctively, she laid her head on his chest and looked up to place a kiss on his neck, nuzzling his beard before settling back with closed eyes. "Yes daddy."

She knew she wasn't usually as pliant as she was now, but she didn't care. Her head was too muddled to make sense of anything else except how good her master felt inside her. How much of his cum now stewed inside her. She was his princess, and she relished in that.

afogatto
afogatto
20 Followers