All Comments on 'An Arduous Affair Pt. 02'

by thev_666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Better chapter

Well, this chapter seems better. John is feeling guilty about his relationship with Sophie, as he is still married to Susan (although I suspect she is cheating on him as well). John and Susan are expected to divorce before their relationship with Sophie becomes public. Now, what does Hanna do here? Is she going to blackmail John? Particularly I think she's jealous of Sophie and that she really wants to have sex with John (that's why there's a mattress with sheets), but it could also be that Hanna has prepared a sexual encounter between Sophie and John ...

Bearing in mind that this story is in the romance section, I hope the story unfolds towards a happy ending. As I said in the first chapter, I don't like cheating stories, or on her part or him (the main characters, although I understand that the secondary ones do so in order to bring together the main characters as a couple at the end).

5 * for you and waiting for the next chapter to see how the story follows.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

thev_666thev_666about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you, Oldromantic, for your positive feedback. It is really motivating! I see you have a lot of predictions for the next part. ;) The next part will answer most of your questions. Thanks a lot for the 5* ! Hopefully, next part will be as good or better! Stay tuned! Will release soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love cheating sex!

Yes! More cheating sex for John. Enjoy the sex with Hannah, John.

my_other_lifemy_other_lifealmost 7 years ago
Chapter 1 was good, Chapter 2 is even better

Nice job! The build-up is fairly quick but quite believable. The sudden stop because of the oral sex is a good technique to build tension. Their phone conversations were very hot. When they finally had sex it almost seemed too quick, but then again it was building for a while and I know that actually happens when the moment comes (mmm, memories). Hannah is an interesting twist - I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter. My only caution is not to forget about Susan. She's floating around there somewhere and from experience I know it can be hard to lose a character for a while :-).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous