An Arduous Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me!," John replied as he entered the bathroom without making noise.

"On my bed, alone. And I was feeling a little warm so I'm just wearing a tank top and underwear."

"Damn hot! Don't mind if I lighten my clothes too," responded John as he removed his pants.

"I can hear the echo on your voice. You're in the bathroom! Haha!" laughed Sophia.

"Desperate for you, honey," John answered as Sophia heard how horny he was getting.

Twenty minutes later, Sophia found herself on all fours fingering her wet cunt, watching as she dripped it all over her bed.

"Oh fuck! I came so much, John! That was sooooooo good!"

John could only reply in between heavy breaths as he tried to recover from his own orgasm, "Tell me...about it...I came all over the ...fucking floor here. That was damn good!"

John's recuperation was interrupted by a loud knock, followed by Rex's voice, "I need to use the bathroom, John!"

"Coming!" John screamed at the door before getting back to the phone call," Sorry babes, I gotta go. Love you!"

"Love you too, John!"

John and Sophia got past the next two days with a lot of phone interaction. John was starting to think his cousin suspected him, considering how long John would be locked up in the bathroom. The day of his college session came and he was overjoyed to see Sophia in class. He forced himself to remain neutral during the class and somehow got through it, without giving Sophia undue attention. They met at the courts after class, like always. John was now getting into his game stride and was overpowering Sophia on most points, but she was no slacker on the court even with that disadvantage.

It was dark by the time they wrapped up their game. The courts were empty. They had their usual chat on the bench beside the courts as John explained who Rex was in his family tree and Sophia told him how much torture she had to face with Hannah questioning where she went that night and who Sophia keeps messaging all the time.

"Damn. Almost time to go now," John looked at his watch. "Time spent with you just flies away!"

"That's what happens when you're enjoying yourself I guess," Sophia giggled. "They say the best things in life don't last very long."

John gave her a sad smile in return. "Yeah, I guess."

"Come on." Sophia suddenly took John by the hand and led him into the women's changing room.

"I'm not allowed here! What if someone...." John started.

"Ssssshhhh...." Sophia kept a finger on his lips and led him into one of the shower cubicles and locked it from the inside. "There is no one here. It's just us."

John smiled and embraced Sophia as they started kissing each other ferociously. Both of them had been too patient for the past few days and the anxiousness showed as they started pulling off each other's t-shirt at the same time.

"Man, phone sex is nothing compared to this!" John exclaimed as he removed Sophia's t-shirt and started playing excitedly with her boobs.

"You said it!" Sophia started massaging John's cock from outside his shorts with her hand.

He was already pretty excited and that turned her on badly.

John bent down to suck on Sophia's nipples as his hands slipped between her thighs to rub the center of her underwear.

"Oh yes John! Yes!" Sophia felt herself get wet with John's touch and pulled down his shorts along with his underwear.

As John's cock flipped up in front of her, she grabbed it in her hand and stroked it roughly.

"Oh yes!" John moaned between his sucking motions on Sophia's erect nipples as he started rubbing her underwear faster. "I love it when you get rough, baby!"

"Oh John! Aaaah!" Sophia could feel her pussy dripping in John's hand as her nipples were almost pointy inside his mouth. "I want you so bad, John!"

John suddenly turned around Sophia and pressed her to the wall of the shower cubicle. He pulled her ass towards him so that she was bent on the wall with her hands on it. He pushed up her skirt to her waist and stroked her cunt through her underwear from behind before moving it to one side and touching her bare pussy.

"Oh god! John! I'm so wet! I'm so wet for you, baby! Aaahhh!"

John held his cock at the base and guided it towards Sophia's open wet cunt before him. The moment he touched the thick warm tip to the opening of her cunt, she moaned loudly.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Yes! Oh god!"

John let it in slightly before taking it out again. He teased Sophia a few times by entering her cunt slightly and then pulling out his aroused cock.

Sophia could feel herself get wetter and wetter by John's actions. "Please do it, John!"

John once again teased the open pussy before him by touching it all around the entrance without actually going in.

"Do what, Sophia?" John asked mischievously.

"FUCK ME JOHN! FUCK ME NOW!"

John thrust his rock hard cock into Sophia's wet cunt all the way through.

"Aaaaaaaaah fuck!" Sophia screamed as she felt his enormous dick hit the deepest part of her vagina. "Fuck! Oh my god! It's so BIG!"

John started fucking Sophia from behind with powerful strokes. He grabbed on to her shoulder and hip as she pressed her palms against the wall and received deep thrusts from behind.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! SO GOOD! Aah!" Sophia screamed with every thrust, dropping her head downwards and closing her eyes in ecstasy.

John picked up his pace and started ramming Sophia harder as he ploughed her pussy, grunt after grunt. "Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Aaargh!"

John bent over Sophia as he started fucking her as fast as he could. He could feel Sophia reaching her climax by her screams and the tightening of her cunt around his throbbing dick.

"I'm gonna cum, Soph! I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too, John! Fuck! Aaaaaaaaaah!" Sophia screamed as she remained standing to receive John's final emphatic thrust with the last bit of her strength.

John pulled out his dick just in time and came all over Sophia's lower back. Sophia dropped to the floor as she felt her own orgasm hit her. Her knees gave away and legs closed as she felt the wetness flow on the insides of her thighs. John dropped down beside her after ensuring all his cum came out. He supported himself beside the wall of the cubicle and looked at Sophia.

Sophia was out of breath and out of energy. She couldn't move a single muscle. She was happy John wasn't talking, because she didn't think she could respond. It took her a few minutes to catch her breath and look up again at John. He helped her shift beside him to take support of the wall.

"So....how was that?" John asked calmly.

After a pause, Sophia gathered her breath and replied, "These last few minutes have been the most awesome ones of my life. You?"

John placed his hand on Sophia's cheek and smiled. "Exactly the same"

Ch. 4 - A Problematic Predicament

Sophia was looking outside the window. The cool winds of autumn had begun. The rains would be here any day now. The breeze made the trees on the university grounds sway in a dancing motion. As she was staring at their mesmerizing movements, she heard a loud booming voice.

"Miss Sophia! Could you please give the class the attention it deserves!?"

As Sophia's day-dreaming was rudely interrupted by professor Bailly, she heard a few laughs from the class.

"Not concentrating in class is something the old Sophia wouldn't even dare to think of," Bailly remarked as he got back to his lesson.

Sophia found more pleasure than pain upon hearing his comment and smiled to herself.

John was having an equally hard time focusing on work. The same sheet was opened in front of him for the past few hours. All he could think about was what happened between him and Sophia two nights before. It was by far his best sexual experience ever. It was so raw and sensual, that just thinking about it started turning him on again. John's racy thoughts were interrupted by his phone's message tone. He picked it up half-assuming it would be another loving tease from Sophia.

"Banging college teens at this age must be so much fun, right, John?"

John froze. He was staring at the screen with eyes as wide as an owl's. He re-read the message a few times over desperately. This could not be a prank. Someone was onto him. With sweating hands, John replied to the message.

"Who is this?"

As John pressed "Send", his mind started going through all the permutations. Before he could conclude anything, his message alert sounded again.

"Meet me tomorrow night 1am at the abandoned garage on 1st street, 4th main road. Come alone. Else your wife will get to know everything"

This multiplied John's shock to a greater extent. This was pure blackmail. Not only does this person know 'everything', he wants to meet John for a specific purpose. What purpose could it be? Extorting money was the first thing that came to John's mind. It could be any student in the campus, who saw them at the showers that night and had an idea of making money. John's thoughts also raced to his cousin. He could have heard John in the bathroom and was trying to pull a fast one on him. Or it could be anyone in his apartment building who noticed Sophia coming over and staying for a night.

The more John thought about the probabilities, the more he realized two things. One -- It could be literally anyone. Two -- There were just too many holes in his grand secret affair. If he was a cheater, he was a damn stupid one. He had been doing too many things, which anyone could have caught at anytime. Or maybe this is how these things go? There is never a successful case of two-timing or cheating. It eventually adds up. John felt the ground beneath him open up. All the excitement of enjoying something fresh had given way to horrifying feelings of a first-time nature that he never imagined.

John spent the night restlessly. He didn't talk much to Sophia and just told her Rex was getting suspicious. He cut the call abruptly so that she didn't discover his thoughts.

"More lies," John cursed himself.

But he couldn't tell Sophia. He just couldn't. He had to solve this on his own, without letting her know. John spent the night plotting and planning all his alternatives and choices. He couldn't involve the police or tell friends or family. The fact that Susan was still his wife, went against him in every way. He was had from every angle. John spent the majority of the day at his work trying to forget the impending meeting with the blackmailer at night. It was only when he was packing up from work, that it struck him.

"Brian!" After scolding himself for not thinking of the obvious, John considered the probability of Sophia's sporty ex-boyfriend, Brian. John and Sophia had embarrassed him and Jason, the bully, by beating them in a doubles tennis match a month ago. "He has a motive. He has the balls to do it. He has a good idea that something's up between me and Sophia. There's a good chance he would have been lurking around the tennis courts at night too. It all fits."

John looked outside the window of his house as he wore his jeans. It had just started drizzling and a few flashes of lightning gave ominous signs of what was to come. He ruled out his cousin from the equation, when he saw Rex studying in his room. John wore a t-shirt and a black jacket on top of it. He entered the kitchen and picked up a screwdriver on his way out. He didn't know what to expect. He had to be prepared. Brian could be pining for the fight they never had.

As John made his way along the dark alleys leading to 1st street, the rain started pouring heavily. Before he knew it, he was running for shelter and a thunderstorm was wreaking havoc on his surroundings. John ran through the district park with his hood up and passed an uprooted tree. If these were sinister signs, they were definitely working. John reached the abandoned garage as the thunderstorm reached its peak. He let down his hood and scanned the garage. It was a well covered room with a large surface area. There was an abandoned car that was literally disintegrated in one corner. One half of the garage had many tools and a car ramp. It was dusty, old and had clearly not been used in years. The other half looked like it had been cleaned recently. John noticed a comfortable mattress in that area along with a few sheets. It looked like someone had placed it there recently.

John turned around as he heard a loud noise. The garage door creaked open and closed noisily as a human figure entered. That part of the garage was the old one and had no lights. John could not see who it was. John glanced at his watch to confirm the time. It had to be his blackmailer. The figure walked towards the area on John's side which was better lit. As John clenched his fists in anxiousness, the mysterious person stepped into the light. John saw some jeans, a white jacket and a scarf as his eyes moved up in shock to perceive the face entering the light.

"I seriously didn't think you'd have the balls to come here alone, John," echoed Hannah's voice as she smiled maliciously.

(To be continued...)

12