All Comments on 'An Arrangement Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ManuelV8071ManuelV8071over 6 years ago
Amazing

Are you still making more, these are my favorite.

mstrandprincessmstrandprincessabout 6 years ago
MORE

keep them coming this is a great series

UKguy1959UKguy1959about 5 years ago
Very good...

Especially enjoy that Rita knows deep down that this is outside her control...

Just hoping that there can be more discussion of the "bump and grind" because we've not really learned the range of positions they have used, nor has there been much description of stimulation of her... Sure, he enjoys her sucking him but what experiences has she enjoyed, different to what her husband might have done?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please !

Hoping that there will be more chapters !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good series

Good series excellent character development hope to see a continuation with An Arrangement as it has potential to go much further to explore the three current characters and possibility to branch into other categories such as romance and or BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...