An Arrangement with The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Bambina, can I talk to you?" I say, standing at her door.

"Of course, come in. Ronnie doesn't come home for a while."

"How's the baby coming?" She has a nice little mound in her tummy now.

"Fine. He likes to kick. Ronnie's convinced it's a boy, but we really don't know." She has me sit on her chair and she sits opposite.

"Bambi, when did you know that you wanted to marry Ronnie?"

"Well, first of all, you never really know. But I know I wanted to get out that house. Married life isn't perfect, but I like it. I think I'll like being a mother even more." She rubs her belly and even that is turning me on. The thought of making babies with Roberto starts to moisten my undergarments again.

I clear my throat. "Well, you might not believe this, but I have an offer of marriage. Really it's not really an offer; more of a contract." I explain the best I could the agreement, the dinners, the dates. She had heard some it of course, but didn't know it was me that Roberto was choosing.

"What should I do, Bambi?"

"Look. This is an imperfect life. Things don't always happen when we would like them to. And this guy sounds crazy in love with you."

"Yeah, but won't I have time later to do it?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I know my Ronnie isn't perfect, but we're a good match. You could say no now and never meet a guy who is in love with you as much as Roberto is. I think you should do it."

"But what about my plans, my dreams?"

"Did you think to ask him about them?"

"Well, no. They've always been mine. I figured I would accomplish them on my own."

"Isabella, you've always been fiercely independent, but you know you don't have to do everything on your own in life. You can accept help sometimes."

"Yeah, I've been told that before."

"Oh, they sound smart. Who told you that?"

"Roberto."

We both laugh.

We talk for a while and she makes me feel much better about it. I'm still scared, but at least I think I'll be ready to talk to him about it.

The next day, my father calls to me in the evening. "Bella, darling, please come in here."

My father is sitting at the table with two coffees in front of him. "Sit. Have a coffee with your father."

I sit in the chair near him and take a sip from my cup.

"Isabella, I know you still considering Roberto's proposal." I start to speak, but he holds up his hand. "I'm not trying to convince you one way or the other. I know you well enough to know you will decide for yourself. I do think Roberto could be a good husband to you, but I want to let you know something."

I take another sip of coffee.

"Bella, well, I don't quite know how to say this, but Roberto. He is, he is in..."

"La Famiglia. Yes, I know, father."

"You? You know?"

"Yes, father, it wasn't difficult to figure out. I'm know I'm only 18, but I know a few things. I saw the way you interacted with him and I've seen the envelopes you and Uncle pass."

"And you are okay with that?"

"I've thought about it and, yes, I am. I know he might be in danger sometimes, but when he said that family is important and family comes first, I believe him. If I say yes to him, that will include me."

"So you will marry him then?"

"I haven't decided that yet." I see my father roll his eyes at that. "But I won't say no because of his work. Besides I know he would be good for our family financially."

"Bella, dear, don't feel like you need to make a decision like this because of me."

"Don't worry, father. It's only part of the equation. I have other things I want to be sure of first, so I still have thinking to do."

"My little Bella, always the smart and thinking one." He stands, kisses me on the forehead and clears the table.

The next few days are filled with arguments for and against marriage.

Chapter 15 (Roberto)

Damn that woman.

It's my own damn fault for picking the headstrong one. Maybe I should go back to oldest one. I bet she's a great fuck. And that's what I need right now. I know I had Isabella turned on back in that office, but I was turning myself on too. I wanted to strip her down, bend her over that desk, and plunge my cock into her tiny pussy. I would have literally fucked her into marrying me.

A nice fantasy, but I wouldn't have done that. I have too much respect for her not to mention her father and my family to do that. But that doesn't mean I didn't want to. I meant what I said. I've never wanted anyone as much as I want her. But what if she really won't marry me? Will I force her?

I don't see that ending well for her or me. Sure, we could have a family and maybe someday things will be okay. But to start a marriage that way would be not be good.

I go find Nico. "Nico, man, let's go get drunk."

"Fuck, Roberto. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon. That bad, huh?"

"Yup, that bad."

Soon we're throwing back whiskeys in one of our bars. I've had about 6 shots and he's had 2 when he says, "Shit, Berto, we gotta go collect from Smith."

Looking for something to take my mind off Isabella, I say, "Yeah, let's go get our fucking money."

Nico drives and soon we're knocking on Adam Smith's door. He opens it a crack and Nico shoves his foot in the door before he can close it.

"Times up, Smith. Pay up," Nico says.

"Oh shit, I thought you guys weren't coming until tomorrow. I don't have it."

"Did you hear that Nico, he doesn't have it." Turning to Smith, I say, "Maybe this will help you remember where the money is at." I punch him in the gut.

Nico grabs him by the hair. "Now come on, Smith. Don't make us hurt you. Are you sure you will have the money tomorrow?"

I step up and yell, "I want my fucking money now." I belt him in the stomach again. He doubles over and curls up on the floor. "I said, I want my fucking money" and I punch him in the face. Once, twice, three times.

"I."

Smack.

"Want"

Smack.

"My."

Smack.

"Money."

Nico jumps on my shoulders and pulls me away. It probably took every bit of strength for him to do it. "Stop, Berto, you're going to kill him!"

Oh fuck I was. I look down at my hands. They're covered in blood. Smith's face is a bloody mess. I've never lost control like that before when collecting. Fuck, what is wrong with me?

"Come on, Roberto. Let's go."

Back at my place, Nico cleans me and helps me into bed. I'm a mess and I toss back whiskeys until I pass out.

I wake up the next day to find Nico in the chair opposite my bed. Clearly he slept there. My head feels like someone took a hammer to it. And my hands are all cut up. It must be midday already.

"What the fuck happened Nico?"

"You went fucking crazy is what happened."

"What?"

"Yeah. You mean you don't remember beating the ever living shit out of Adam Smith?"

"Vaguely." Oh fuck, what did I do?

"Well, I think you would have killed him if I hadn't stopped you."

I put my face in my hands. "Fuck!" I yell. This fucking woman makes me crazy! But, I gotta take responsibility. There's no way I should have lost my cool like that.

After calming down and gaining a bit of control, I look over to my best friend and say, "Thank you, Nico."

"Don't mention it."

"No, seriously, Nico. Thanks. I can't lose control like that. It's not me. And I know it's not good business. Man, Nico, fuck women! Just fuck 'em."

"That's what I normally try to do." Nico always knows how to make me laugh.

"You're a fucking comedian, Nico. You know if this mafia thing doesn't work out, you should go up on the stage."

Nico laughs. Then, getting serious, he says, "One way or another, Berto, you gotta settle this with her."

"Yeah I know. I'll go pay a visit to her tomorrow. For today, I want you to go over to Adam Smith's place. Forgive his debts to us." I fish into my wallet and grab 2 one hundred dollar bills. "Give him these for medical expenses and apologize to him. He didn't deserve what I did to him."

Chapter 16 (Isabella)

The moment I have been dreading and expecting finally comes. I'm invited down to my father's office again.

Roberto is there sitting at the desk. He has a suit on, but he looks tired. Broken almost.

"Roberto."

"Isabella."

I start to speak, "I, uh..."

"Let me stop you, Isabella." He looks forlorn, defeated. "We should never have forced you into this. You might not believe this, Isabella, but you make me want to be a better man. And I'm not. I don't deserve you. If you don't want to marry me, you don't have to."

He doesn't deserve me? I think it's the other way around. I know I'm not normal Italian wife material; whom am I to be so choosy?

"And what if I do?"

His face perks up and his eyes brighten at that statement.

"It's just, I don't know, it wasn't my plan. I guess I'm just scared, Roberto."

He takes my hands into his. "Little Bella, you think I'm not scared?"

"You? You're so big and strong. No I didn't think you would be scared."

"Well, maybe I'm worried I wouldn't be a good husband to you or be smart enough for you."

I move my hands to grasp his and I notice his hands are all cut up. "Roberto, what happened to your hands?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I just cut them up working. My hands are nothing compared to the wounds I have had on my heart lately. Oh, Isabella, I've never felt like this with anyone before."

I haven't either. He makes me want to be a wife. To be a mother. To be a lover. Many times as I've been thinking about what my answer would be, my thoughts drifted back to the way he made me feel physically in this office the other day. I want him between my legs with him buried deep into my pussy.

I so enjoy our conversations and I do feel like he would treat me as an equal.

I guess this is love.

"I've never felt like this with anyone either. But I need to tell you some things first. I want to go to college. I'm not saying I will want to work a normal job, but it's important for me to get my education."

"Done."

"And I want to travel."

"Baby, we can go anywhere you want."

"And I want the freedom to do what I want."

"Bella, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone in our family, I will always let you do what you want. As long as you aren't gone from me too long. I don't think I could take it."

"And, of course, I want time for my books."

"Of course."

"Okay."

"Okay? As in 'Okay, I'll marry you.'?"

"Yes, okay as in I'll marry you."

He gets up from the desk, grabs me at my lower back and literally lifts me up to him and plants a soft, but firm kiss on my lips.

"I promise you, Isabella Monteleone, I will always cherish you and take care of you. Sometimes I might have to work late, but I will always make time for you and the family. You are my first priority."

"Well, you will be wanting this then." I pull from my pocket the jewelry box and hand it to him. He opens it and removes the ring from the case.

"Will you, Isabella Monteleone, be my wife?"

"Yes!"

With that he slides the ring onto my finger. It instantly falls over, diamond side down.

He laughs. "We'll have to get that fitted. And we should have an engagement party. I want our families to meet. And I know what dress you will be wearing."

"That little red one?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"May I kiss you, Isabella? Properly this time."

Damn, that first one wasn't proper? It looks like I have a lot to learn about the physical side of love. I've never wanted anything more in my life. I smile and nod at him. He takes one of his beaten hands, lifts my chin to look into his eyes and moves in to kiss me. At first, it's soft but firm like the first one. But then it's harder and a bit more frantic. Our lips are wet with saliva. As if he knows my desires, he takes more of mouth into his, moving his kiss around my mouth. I've never knew I could feel like this. And it's really my whole body. My knees feel weak and my stomach is trembling and the feeling in my pussy? It's so divine.

Finally, the kiss is over. He caresses my face and then turns to head out the door. "Roberto, wait." He stops and turns back to me.

"Do you remember the last time we were in this office?"

"How could I forget? That's when you turned me down."

"Yeah, but remember that thing you did with your two fingers?"

"Oh yes, I remember that."

"Do you think you could do that to me on our wedding night?"

"Oh, I'll do that to you, baby. That and a whole lot more." He grabs my ass and pulls me tight to him and kisses me deeply once again. I can feel the hardness in his pants and the juices in my pussy are positively overflowing.

"I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I, my love. So am I."

He turns and leaves. Like the last time I was in this office with him, I sink to my knees. It's a different kind of exhaustion this time. Again, I'm physically shaken and wobbly in my knees, but this time all the feelings are good ones. I am looking forward to the marriage bed with him, but do I even know how to please a man?

Chapter 18 (Roberto)

When my father talked to me about getting married, I must admit I wasn't exactly excited by the prospect. I knew I was late to the game with all of my brothers and sisters already married. At least I got Nico who's not married, but, heck, he's barely 24.

There's plenty of women to be had when I need a physical release, but they're not exactly "take home and meet mama" type of girls. Isabella is something different entirely. And I couldn't be more excited for it. I feel confident she'll make a good mother and a great wife.

On the way over to her place, my thoughts wander back to the day she agreed to marry me. When I kissed her and held her to me, she instantly made my cock hard. In the two days since, I have spent some time at night in my bed imagining her tiny little body impaled on my cock. I can only assume she's had next to no experience with a man, but her body seemed to be begging for it during our kiss. I hope our wedding night is special. Having someone to make love to every night is something I'm looking forward to more than I thought I would.

I enter the grocery to find Arturo speaking with a customer and Madonna standing behind the cash register.

"Buongirono, la sorella."

"Hello brother, how are you?"

"Couldn't be better. Your sister is making me the happiest man alive." I pause to take in her reaction. I sensed she was more indifferent to my decision than Angelina was, a sort of go with the flow kind of gal.

"That's great. We've never seen her get excited for a guy before, so it's new to us."

"So she's excited to be marrying me, you think?"

"Yeah, I think so. And probably nervous, too."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Is she home? Can I go up?"

"Sure, I'll take you up."

She turns and I follow her up the inside stairs to their apartment on floor two. Man, the curves on this girl. She'll make a great wife to someone. Hell, her husband may barely let her leave the bedroom. Once things get settled for me and Isabella, I bet I can find some good guys for Isabella's sisters.

Isabella comes out of her room and she's wearing something not too dissimilar to the plain black dress she wore the first time I met her. Her hair looks way better and her complexion is way more rosy (maybe she's even wearing a little makeup). That makes her look about 10 times better than that first meeting.

"Hi, Isabella. I was wondering if you would care to go for a walk."

"Certainly, Roberto, let me just grab a shawl."

We turn north up Mulberry Street and I put her hand in mine. Again, it feels so right, yet so small in my much larger hands. It takes all my mental strength to not undress her in my mind right there and envision me ravaging her tiny body.

Shaking my thoughts loose, I say, "You look nice today, Isabella."

"You won't have to lie to me soon Roberto," she jokes back.

"I mean it." I pause and clear my throat. "You do. Sure, I'll admit that you weren't initially the most physically attractive of the three Monteleone girls, but you are so beautiful to me now."

She squeezes my hand with her tiny one, stronger than I would have thought.

"In fact, I know you were going out of your way to not look beautiful that first night."

"Yeah, true."

"But your true beauty could not hide from me for long. You see, Isabella, while I certainly knew you were pretty behind your plain dress and messy hair, it's your personality that truly makes you beautiful to me."

"Oh, Roberto."

She squeezes my hand again and I can see her face light up and redden. Dio Santo, this girl! Can I even wait the two or three weeks we have until we get married? I can't help but imagine her little rosy cheeks as she wraps her lips around my hard cock.

"Uh, I did want to talk to you a bit about married life. I meant what I said about your education and also letting you doing things you want, but I do want to start a family right away as well. You want that too, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure, I do." I can hear the hesitancy in her voice.

I stop her in the street. "Bella, I make enough money that we can get people to help cook, clean and help with the kids, you know. You will still have time to do the things you want, but you might have to balance them with being a mother. Also, you can get all the help you want from my sisters, mother, and cousins."

I could see some small tenseness fall out of her shoulders.

"Okay, Roberto."

"By the way, I've booked a room at The Plaza for our wedding night and then we will get to spend a few days in Niagara Falls after that."

"What? Really? I've never been to Niagara. Well, I've never been anywhere since we came to America."

I start to detail our more of our honeymoon plans when a determined young man walks up to us on the street. I think I have seen him around.

"Oh, hi, Nunzio," Isabella starts and then lowers her voice to me. "He's a good friend."

He stops in front of me and crosses his arms. "So I hear you plan to marry Isabella."

"Yes, that's so."

"Well," he says as he starts to raise his fists to me in a boxing stance. "You'll have to fight me for her!"

"Nunzio, no!" Isabella calls out.

I've got 6 inches on the guy plus probably 60 pounds. It's actually hard not to laugh at this display. I don't want to hurt Bella's friend, so I try to defuse the situation.

"Look, man, I don't want any trouble."

"Yeah, well, you're going to get it." He starts moving around a bit like he's going to punch me. "Isabella's mine."

"Nunzio, please stop!" Isabella clearly knows this won't end well for her friend.

But he's having none of it. "I'm sorry, Isabella, I know I should have said something to you earlier, but I didn't think you wanted to get married for a while. I always thought you would marry me."

He throws a feeble right at me. I could have easily dodged it, but I simply catch his fist in my hand and squeeze a little. "Look friend, I don't want to hurt you. I know you're Bella's friend."

"Oww!"

"Roberto, don't hurt him, please." She squeezes my bicep as she pleads for her friend.

"Don't worry, baby, I won't." I let his hand go and look down at Nunzio. "Hey, you seem like a good kid, so I'm going to forget that happened. But I chose Bella and she chose me back of her own accord."

Nunzio looks at Isabella. "Is that true?"

She nods and says "Yes" and grabs me tighter and moves in closer to me. To hear her claim me to her friend sends a heat throughout my body. My love for her just keeps increasing.

"I'm sorry Nunzio, but I'm going to marry Roberto."

He hunches over, defeated. "It's my own stupid fault. I never told you how I felt."

"I knew." Isabella is delicate with him and it's so sweet seeing how she is to her friend. "I'm not an idiot Nunzio. And you were right, I wasn't ready to get married. At least I didn't think I was until recently." Again, she snuggles into me. I can feel my cock start to lengthen in my trousers. Damn, if this woman only knew what she does to me.