An Arrangement with The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look," I say and extend my hand. "No hard feelings, eh?"

Nunzio reluctantly shakes my hand. I give him a smile but also a look that says "be careful around my wife." I think he gets the message.

We continue walking and spend the rest of our walk talking about our honeymoon plans. I could tell she's very excited to be going somewhere she's never been. She's as pretty and sexy when she gets excited as she is when she gets mad. How did I get so lucky in choosing a bride?

Chapter 19 (Isabella)

The engagement party is being held at Roma's. The whole place is closed off just for us. I know that Roberto said he has money, but I didn't think he was that wealthy. He must have spent thousands of dollars on this. Plus, it was only a week since we got engaged. Roberto's family must have a lot of pull with the owners.

I am a little self-conscious as I walk into Roma's with Roberto, my new red dress tight against my tiny curves. I kind of feel like Angelina, being all dolled up. But, if a girl can't dress to the nines for her engagement or wedding, then when can she?

As expected, Roberto has a huge family. Two brothers and three sisters, countless cousins, uncles, aunts, and friends too. All my family is there, but that's only about 20 of us. There must be 80 or 100 on his side.

"Don't worry, baby," Roberto reassures. "You'll do fine. They will love you like I do."

He says that and it helps. Still, I'm a bit nervous. Soon, everyone is eating and drinking and dancing. There's a full band playing and everyone from little kids to grandpas do some dancing. I still get a nice tingle when Roberto pulls me close and holds me against his large body as we dance.

We've been there quite a while and the party is still going strong when I get cornered by Roberto's sisters and some of his female cousins.

His oldest sister, Loreta, grabs my hand and says, "You're coming with us." She turns and marches off, pulling me with her. We go into a private room and they close the door. They make me sit down and then they crowd around me.

Loreta starts. "Now, Isabella, it's only 2 weeks away from the wedding. We want to make sure you are ready for your marriage bed."

"Ready?"

"Yes. I assume Roberto will be the first guy you are intimate with."

I blush. "I guess, but we don't need to talk about it. I talked a little with my mother and my cousin, who just got married."

"And what did they tell you?"

"Well, mother said it's best to just lay there and let the man do what he wants."

They laugh.

"My cousin was a little more helpful. She says it hurt a lot at first, but it gets better."

"Well, she's not wrong, but it doesn't hurt every girl the first time. And you, you tiny thing, we are a bit worried for you. Also, sex isn't just enjoyable for the man. At least it doesn't have to be." I think back to the time in the office and how great I felt when Roberto touched me down there.

One of the cousins who is maybe only 4 years older than me, but I saw her with two little kids earlier, says, "She's such a tiny little thing. He might break her in half."

Giggles erupt.

Loreta clears her throat and continues, "Well, we want to make sure you are ready. It will make it more enjoyable for you."

One woman pipes in, "Believe me honey, you'll thank us. I was so tight on my wedding night, my husband could have used a crowbar on my vagina."

Laughter erupts again. This is so embarrassing. They are all smiling, so I guess they are being supportive, but I've just never talked about this kind of stuff before.

"Look," another cousin says, "Every guy is different and I suspect Roberto is nice and gentle, but getting prepared a bit won't hurt you. Now, take these." She pulls three cucumbers of increasing size out of her purse and hands them to me. "First start with your finger and stretch it a bit. Then you can move up to the small cucumber, see. Then work up. By the time of your wedding day, you should be a little more ready I should think."

"You want me to put those in my, my..." and I point down to my vagina.

"Well, certainly. Where you thinking of putting them?"

Everyone laughs again.

One cousin pipes up, "I suggest to practice sucking on them too."

They spend a few more minutes going over everything with me before letting me go back to the party. Why do I feel like everyone is staring at me when I come back to the party?

Chapter 20 (Isabella)

The next two weeks rush by and today I'm ready to become Mrs. Roberto Raffaelli. Isabella Raffaelli. I would never have dreamed I would be getting married at age 18, but here I am. I would have thought you were crazy if 2 months ago you told me I was going to get married today.

I have done my cucumber practice pretty often, so I hope Roberto is happy with me tonight. It did hurt a lot at first, but I got the hang of it and it feels pretty good now. In fact, it makes me feel a little like I did when Roberto used his two fingers on me. I've spent time in the bathroom looking at the three cucumbers and wonder which one is most like Roberto. I hope it's not the largest one because that one still hurts a bit.

I remember back to what some of the ladies said to me at the restaurant: that I needed to get my orgasm too; that it's not just for him. I don't exactly how things work, but I know the basics of how babies get made. I know that orgasms are what shoot the sperm from a guy's penis, but I didn't understand what the purpose of an orgasm for a female is. I know I liked it when Roberto touched me there and I had started liking the feeling of the cucumber too even if I did still feel a little guilt. But today I will be a married woman, so hopefully my practice will pay off.

The wedding is a bit of blur. I remember walking down the aisle to meet my future husband, but scarcely recall what the priest says during the Rites of Marriage. My two sisters and pregnant cousin are my attendants and Roberto has his two brothers and his friend Nico stand up with him. I had met Nico at the store; he seems like a nice guy.

At the end of the priest's talking, he grabs Roberto's face in his hands and kissed him on each cheek and then motions Roberto to do the same with me. Roberto kisses me on each of my cheeks and then plants a big if brief kiss on my lips. Cheers erupt.

The wedding party is a fun affair and Roberto is attentive to me almost the entire time. At one point Roberto does go off to meet with his father, but I'm having a good time at the party so I don't mind. Everyone seems to having a good time. There's plenty of talking, drinking, and dancing going on. Even Angelina seems to happy. Hopefully she doesn't hold it against me. She has at least three guys fawning all over her so I think she's enjoying the party quite well. At one point I overhear someone behind me say, "Hey, did you get a look at Isabella's oldest sister. Now that is one fine woman." Yeah, safe to say, she's having a good time at my wedding.

Faster than I would have thought, Roberto is putting me into his car and we are driving over to The Plaza hotel, one of the finest hotels in the city. I'm not the kind of girl that would need to be pampered, but I don't think I will do any complaining, either. I just hope I can please him in the bedroom.

Once we are in our room with the door closed, Roberto asks "Have I told you how beautiful you look in your dress?"

Roberto bought a gorgeous white dress not dissimilar in style to the red one he bought me for our engagement party. I told him I could just wear that one again, but he wasn't having it. Again, I could get used to be spoiled this way.

"A few times, yes."

"Well, I mean it, but there's one problem with it."

I look down to see if maybe I spilled wine on it during the party, but don't see anything.

"The problem is that it is still on you." He moves in close, puts one arm around my waist and one arm around my shoulder, bends down and kisses me. Softly. Deeply. Lovingly.

He starts to unzip the dress at the back. "Um, Roberto, do we have to have the lights on?"

"Well, I'd prefer it. I want to see my beautiful bride in full."

"Well, okay, it's just. Well, I've never been naked with a man before."

"It's okay, Isabella. We're married now. I am your husband. Your body belongs to me." A chill and then a warmth sneaks though me as he makes that proclamation. "And mine is yours."

He stops unzipping the dress and pulls back to look me in the face. "Do you know what the Good Book says about the marriage bed?"

I have anticipated this night for weeks now, but I did not anticipate that my husband of 6 hours would be quoting scripture to me on our wedding night. I shake my head.

"The marriage bed is pure and undefiled. Baby that means that anything we do in our bedroom is good and is without sin as long as we both are agreeing to it. There's no reason to be embarrassed. But I can turn off the light if you still want."

I nod my head, embarrassed by my shyness.

He walks over and turns off the light and resumes caressing me and kissing my neck. "Darling, in the bedroom, I want you to be free to ask for anything you want and tell me if I'm doing something you don't want. So of course I want to see your beautiful body, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. We have time to get to know each other in bed. Now, where was I?"

He starts unzipping my dress once again. A thrill runs through me as his hands touch my shoulder while he gently pulls my dress off of me. He continues kissing my neck and follows down my back as he pulls my dress down. Soon, I'm only in my shift now. He reaches underneath it and slowly runs his hand up my thighs finally reaching my bottom. He squeezes it as he kisses my lips deeply. It is an exquisite feeling.

My shift comes off quickly and he scoops me up like picking me up is nothing to him. Another long kiss and then I'm deposited on the bed. He quickly gets his trousers and shirt off and then slides into bed, exploring my waist and hips with his hands while showering me with more kisses. Honestly, I'm lost under his touch.

"I believe you asked for this." His lips are inches from my ear as his left hand goes to my groin. His two fingers feel amazing as he starts to gently rub.

"Mmmmm."

"Glad you like." He varies the intensity of his rubbing and matches it with his kisses. "You like it when I rub your pussy, don't you?"

"Mmmm-hmmm."

"Oh yes, I can see you do."

It feels amazing and after what must have been 5 or more minutes, the effect gets more intense. It's hard to describe but I feel as though I'm riding a wave, slowing rising to its crest. Finally I gasp out loud as I hit the crest of the wave and I feel contractions flood through me. He molds his hand to my pussy as I buck my hips in rhythm with the contractions. When it's finally over I feel spent and very flush. My pussy is definitely very sensitive too.

"How was that?" he asks.

"Whoa. That. That was incredible. Was that a...?"

"Yes, baby, that was an orgasm. Your first?"

"Yes." I'm a bit embarrassed by the whole thing, but I think back to what he said earlier about the marriage bed and I realize I'm just being silly.

He gives me a minute to collect myself and then slides off his underwear. He spreads my legs and places himself between them.

"Isabella, I love you so very much."

"I know. I do too."

"Ready?"

"Yes." And I was. At least as ready as I will be. After having him pleasure me so thoroughly, I want nothing more than to return the favor. I want him inside me.

Chapter 21 (Roberto)

I'm very gentle as I slide the tip in. She's taking it quite well and soon most of my length is in. It's going much better than I expected. It sure helps that her pussy is a wet as a dish pan right now.

"Isabella, you are divine." I slowly slide my cock in and out of her freshly married pussy. I only wish the lights were on so I could watch it, but that will come in time I'm sure.

Her tiny body feels so good under mine. I reach down and cup each of her breasts in my hand. Sure, they aren't huge but they have a nice shape and on a body of a woman so small, her breasts are more than ample enough for me. I really have to concentrate so that I can last. She doesn't even know how sexy she is. To think I get to feast on this little beauty every day!

"Oh Bella, oh darling. It's soooo good."

Finally it's too much and I grab her shoulders and plunge the full length of my cock into her waiting pussy. She gasps under the force of my thrusting, but I can't stop myself now. I release into her, filling her belly with my seed. I pump and pump my milky liquid into her for a solid 15 seconds. Damn she took that better than I expected.

"I hope that was not too painful, darling. You were amazing."

"It didn't hurt too much." I suspect she might be lying just a bit.

I collapse next to her, breathing heavy from the exertion. I pull her body into me and put her head on my chest. I love the way her body curves into mine.

"So?"

"Yes?"

"So, did you enjoy it?"

"Very much so, Roberto. It was only a little painful. Was I okay for you? I know I don't know anything about making love."

"You were amazing, Isabella. Not because of what you know, but because you are mine. Our bodies were meant to please each other."

"Mmmmm-hmmm," she agrees and snuggles into me. Soon we are both asleep.

I can't say what time it was, but it was still dark outside when I woke up to go to the bathroom. Upon getting back into bed, I resume our cuddling position, cradling her body against mine. She shifts her hips and rubs on my cock. It immediately starts to grow. I had wanted to give her a bigger break, but I don't think that's going to happen now.

I start to slowly rub my cock against her tiny little ass while I cup one of her breasts in my hands and begin to kiss her lightly on the neck. Finally she stirs.

"Um, Roberto, what's happening?"

"I'm making love to you again, darling wife."

"Mmmmm." She pushes her bottom onto me with good pressure.

Dai! Veramente? Is this girl for real? She is so sexy without even trying.

I move my hand down to her crotch and start rubbing her pussy gently.

"Oh, Roberto," she moans. I slide down her body and pull the sheets all the way off her body. I spread her legs and start to kiss the inside of her thighs. She rolls her hips as I work my way up her inner thighs to her once again wet pussy. I plant a kiss on on her wetness and then on her little rosebud.

"Oh, Roberto," she calls out more loudly.

"Yes, dear. Just lie back and let your husband please you."

I can feel her relax under me, comfortable with the joining of our bodies. We truly were made for one another. I begin to work her clitoris with my fingers and tongue. I try to be very gentle since I don't know how sore she is, but I can tell she likes it.

I move up to kiss her and ask, "Did you like that?"

"I never knew. I mean, yeah. I...I. Wow."

"I take that as as 'yes'."

She giggles.

I slide my hand back down to her crotch and press the meaty part of my hand on her clitoris. "Yes, I can see you like that."

"Isabella, I'm going to slide a finger in. Let me know if it hurts."

I slowly curve my forefinger into her pussy. It's so wet it goes in easily, but she gasps as I do so.

"It's hurting?"

"Um, not hurting. It just feels strange. Your finger is not as smooth as your penis."

"Okay, well I will do a little more, but tell me if you want me to stop." I slide my middle finger in now and slowly push in until the pad of my hand is pressing against her clitoris. At that, she bucks her hip up into my hand.

"Oh, I think you like that, don't you?"

She nods in the dark with a slight "Yes" escaping her lips. I continue to slowly finger fuck my recently virgin wife, pressing my hand firmly against her pussy.

She moans and starts to breath heavy. As my right hand makes loves to her glorious pussy, I bend my left arm around her, pulling her head into mine.

Kissing her gently, "That's it, darling. Let Roberto please you."

Our bodies are in unison and I can feel her moving oh so right underneath my touch. I whisper to her, "I want you to orgasm for me again."

The only answer I get is a moan and a roll of the hips.

"Ohhhhhhh," is the next word, if you can call it that, that she utters. I can feel her body ascending to that next plane. I hold her head gently, but firmly against me as I put ever increasing pressure on her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhh, Roberto. I think...I think it's coming." Her moans and words are so sexy I almost explode right then, but then she starts to buck her hips violently against my hand.

"That's it, baby. Cum for your husband. Oh, yes, baby, so nice." She arches her back and flails as her orgasm consumes her. Finally, it relents and I remove my hand from her quivering wetness. She's breathing heavy, like she just ran up 3 flights of stairs.

I kiss her sweaty forehead. "I take it you liked that too?"

"Oh, yes. I mean, I never knew my body could feel so good. Roberto you are so good to me."

"I know. And I will continue to be. We can make love every day if you want."

"I think I might like that."

"Mmmmm. Nice. Now roll over."

"What?"

"Roll over. I want to get inside you again."

"From that way?"

"Yes. Trust me, it will be better for you. It won't put as much pressure on your clitoris."

"My clitor-what?"

I very gently touch her precious red clit, "This right here." She instantly flinches.

"Oh, that. It feels good when you touch it, but right now it's very sensitive."

"Exactly why I want you to roll over. It's very sensitive right now. Now be a good wife and roll over."

She complies and I knead her tiny little ass with my hands, finally spreading her ass cheeks and placing my cock at the entrance to her vagina. It slides in so easily.

I vow silently to myself that I will take more time with my lovely wife in bed at some point, but right now, I'm already about to explode. I squeeze her hips with my inner thighs as my hungry cock plums the depths of the silky folds in front of me. Again, I'm wishing for light so I can watch my wife's ass and pussy as my cock disappears into her. Nevertheless, the feeling is still amazing.

Within 15 strokes, I'm done for. "Bella, darling, I'm going to cum!!!"

No less intense than the first time, I bury my cock as deep as it will go and inject her with my sperm. I thrust another 10 times afterwards to savor every moment joined with her body until the sensitivity is too much for me to take.

Again, I collapse next to her and pull her close to me, ignoring the puddle in our bed near our midsections. I pull her over a little so she isn't lying in the wetness. Soon, I'm again asleep with my new wife in my arms.

I sleep soundly, finally rousing at around 8:30AM. I look at my little Italian angel as the sun shines in on her lovely face. She's all mine and always will be. My little Bella.

Eventually she wakes up and stretches her arms, smiling up at me with her pretty brown eyes.

"Sleep well?"

"Yes." Her face is a combination of contentment and shyness.

"You know, there's no need to be shy with me any longer." I sneak a quick kiss.

"I know, it's just all of this is so new to me. You weren't, uh, disappointed in me as a wife?"

I kiss her again. "Far from it, darling. You were magnificent." I kiss her again and then slide the sheet back to reveal her small, but perky breasts. One hand massages a breast as I kiss her more. She's already getting me hard.

I pull away and cover her nakedness. "I better stop or else I will have to ravage you again this morning." I crook up an eyebrow at her.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy with me, but maybe I can get a bit of a rest. I feel pretty sore down there."

"Of course, darling. We catch the 1 o'clock train from Grand Central Station. Why don't we have breakfast here in our bedroom and you can take nice, hot bath. Once we are in Niagara, though, I will want you again."