An Artist's Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the audience, Aimée rose to heckle Mary, "Before you take his pubic hair, before you wheel him for a donation, secure him to the bed or the chair, so that the condom collects his ejaculation and not into you in fornication."

Answering Aimée from the podium, Mary qualified the statement, "unless you want him to." Inviting Joe to the podium, Mary presented a tall man a bare muscular chest, bulging genitalia covered by a loincloth. May I present Joe, who signed on as a nursing assistant after filming the training film. A male assistant is available on every shift upon request by female recipients and on occasion, male donors."

From the audience, Aimée called out, "What's under the hanky?"

"The male uniform is by no means a simple fig leaf; it's far more exotic." At Mary's signal, Joe whipped off the cloth. "Underneath, it's assured, locked away the rocket,"

Mary called attention to the chastity device. "To many women's relief, a disarmed male fully secured, in the nutcracker can be provocatively erotic."

Whisked out of the ejaculatorium. Dr Wright, given a quick rinse off before depilation of his pubes, protested when Aimée dropped her towel to perform a quick depilation. Answering the protest, Aimée commented, "I would be remiss to allow Erica untrained to depilate your pubic hair, the Clinic take cares to leave you intact, unscarred, unmaimed and insist on its right to your ejaculate. Once I'm off - shift, make your claim on Erica's," Aimée turned to me with an evil smile, "promises."

There was a clump of white foam around Dr Wright's underbelly, groin and inner thighs, when Aimée threw her towel into a laundry bin. Wiggling her apple butt, Aimée strode down the corridor toward the employee's locker, calling after me, "He's all yours."

Still in the nursing assistant's white lab coat, I hesitantly approached the entrance to the male patient's communal shower. "I came offering dinner to present a concept. Instead, we worked the mating ritual backwards, stripping naked to watch some porn, providing ejaculate for a woman taking the risk. Get undressed and hop in the shower. Let me present my idea in a snapshot."

Tugging at the lapels of my white lab coat, I taunted him, "Do you really need to see what's under here?" When Dr Wright did not respond, I took the lab coat off revealing my depressed chest cavity. "Beauty, isn't it?" I commented as on the piped in music, the song, "Every Woman is Beautiful" played in the background.

"Every woman's beautiful, she's special, they say, like a flagrant flower, swaying in the breeze, of a bright April day."

"I think you got your answer," Dr Wright started up toward the ceiling where receivers broadcast the popular tune. "Hurry, please," Wright pleaded, "this white glop is starting to burn."

Creeping into the shower, I ordered, "Hands behind your head. I need to keep you tamed. I've heard that Men are driven crazy at the irresistible sight of my unadorned frame." Taking a washcloth which I drenched in cold water from an adjacent spigot, I squeezed out the excess water.

"You underrate yourself," Dr Wright upbraided me.

Ignoring his compliment and donning fresh surgical gloves, I announced in a clinical, "This may feel cool to the touch when I run the washcloth up your inner thighs around your ball sac and across your lower belly to your navel."

As I whisked away white glop off his nuts, Dr Wright challenged my attempt to shut him out, "Seriously, Erica, if there's one person who is dogging you it's you yourself."

When I warned Dr Wright stretching his penis to clear the goo from the gap between the head and the shaft could result in an hormonal surge, Wright interjected, "Apply stim to the frenulum?"

"Could be!" I declared, "my roommate Zaftig talked in incomprehensible bull-jive all the time. Anyway, when Zaftig and I hooked up, Zaftig had just broken up with a boyfriend who gave her the same compliment."

Massaging Wright's penis bringing some life to spring up in it, I recounted Zaftig's tale of her tease and denial game with her long -- standing boyfriend, "`My friend,' Zaftig told me, 'would try to introduce his phallus. As soon as he'd wiggle it in, I yanked it out,' Zaftig boasted."

Stretching out Wright's penis to reach the glop in the crevice around the neck of his penis, I felt Wright's penis stiffen and go erect. His voice went into a higher octave when he requested me to continue Zaftig's tale.

"Oh yeah," I recalled Zaftig's account of teasing her boyfriend in bed. "` Once,' Zaftig clucked, ` my friend and I were going at it, profusely perspiring. I let him linger to the point that the poor guy reared back to thrust his ilia, his hips, to attain coitus, I pulled out his penis and held it convulsing rhythmically in my palm a moment too long. After he ejaculated on the sheets, poor guy profusely apologized and offered to clean up the motel room.' Zaftig had engaged her friend in tease -- and -- denial rituals made him pay for the room."

"A tough gal!" Wright observed, "You're quite taken with her."

"I picture her passing down the hall, towel over her shoulder, brazenly braves the camera, boldly willing to bare it all." I reprised, "earning the title, the frosty ice Regina, her classmates called her."

"Quite a gal," Wright remarked, "But with you she met her match."

Ignoring the comment, I took charge. Handing Dr Wright a sperm collection condom to wear, I explained, "Al believes a healthy profit margin, nothing untoward, from the maximum yield. Now," assuming a gruff voice I directed, "to our good fortune, Turn around, reverse field, Bend forward. Pull your butt cheeks apart. Give us a spurt."

"Truly a romantic moment," Dr Wright grunted as I slowly swirled my fingers around the hemispheres of his butt, before I slid a finger into his butt cleft to tickle his rectum with concentric rings each penetrating just a little deeper, then sending a second finger in, before adding third until I breached the internal rectal muscle and ultimately sought out the prostate gland massaging it until his grunting intensified. When the rhythmic contractions of his body put him past the point of no -- return, I withdrew my fingers and disengaged.

"Spoilt orgasm," I looked to the ceiling, holding my arms on high in triumph, "Zaftig," I thundered my appeal, "I've outdone you. Hmm, Dr Wright will release a grunt and with that expel his load into a collection condom."

Tossing the gloves into a waste pail, I calmly washed and dried my hands. "Out damn spot," I exclaimed. No matter how many times I dried them. They were still moist. "Sweat?" I wondered.

I braced myself against the sink. Suddenly, my knees were like jelly. Maybe I'm hungry. Perhaps I should have taken Dr Wright up on his offer of dinner. I looked in the mirror. My face first went blank. A goofy expression sprouted while I felt my heart pounding in my chest so hard I was afraid my sutures wouldn't hold my chest sewn up.

My feet slid along the floor pulling my legs apart. In the mirror suddenly Dr Wright appeared behind me. "First lesson in nursing to implement: never turn your back on the patient."

As Dr Wright bent me over the sink. I did not resist, though I did turn my head to face him with the reminder, "I prefer women."

Sliding his pulsating penis through my butt crack, Wright cooed, "But you also like me."

He rubbed his throbbing phallus against my sphincter muscles. "Wright, you Schmo. You're in the wrong hole," I murmured in supplication, but I didn't care as I braced for penetration.

After teasing my rectum, Wright, changed direction. Tickling the ridge on my undercarriage, leading to my receptacle sent a jolt of electricity through my body. His hands slipped under my belly, fondling my clit and softly parting my vaginal lips. Penetration followed. I gasped.

His thrusts were countered by pumping up and down upon his shaft. He squealed in delight. "Give you a good ride cowboy!," I exclaimed. It seemed like time stood still. Then finally he came in a gush.

I lost my grip on the sink. We both fell to the floor. I felt his shaft shriveling until it separated from my body. I don't know how long we lay together until he roused me and helped me to my feet.

"I came here intending to invite you to dinner to acquaint you with a proposition for you to pose nude for me," Dr Wright exclaimed, "I ended up doing a lot more than I had ever expected possible. Will you sit for me? You'd be paid."

"Let's do it here," I suggested, "Al would have to pay us both, you to donate me to assist and pose."

Dr Wright laughed, "Al's a good friend. His father has been very helpful to ...," Dr Wright's voice trailed off. "Any event Al has been after me to donate. With my eh--credentials I could become a good earner. Donation involves a lot more than I would have imagined. Tomorrow night same time."

"But first," I replied, "Donation requires a lot more than you'd expect. Between donations, your apparatus remains locked up. Al requires your exclusive output."

I slung the towel over my shoulder, brazenly bound for Al's office. I could afford the exposure; there was no one around. Would Al's eyes bulge when I entered his office to claim a commission on the profits of Wright's sperm?

That song booming on the office's pipped in music kept cadence with my march.

"Every woman is beautiful, her strength like the way, flagrant flowers tease, as they chase the showers, away."

"Besides," I demanded Al attend to business as his eyes roved shock by the chutzpah, supreme confidence in which I exhibited my naked body, "You need, an exclusive output contract plus a release for Mr Wright's images. You're surprised?" I feigned shock, "Heck, I'm sure you already know. Isn't every room here monitored on camera?" To shock Al back to reality, I asked, "Are you exploring the beauty of meo corpus from metatarsals to cranium,"

"Metatarsals to cranium for head to toe! Where did you learn to talk like that?" Al asked.

"Mea culpa, Mega Medicus! Living with Zaftig the Ice Queen," I shook my tush, "Regina Glaciei," I retorted, "I picked up so much medical bull -- jive that I got an "A" in Legal Medicine without much effort. Take your focus off my body and onto business."