Sex on Stage

Story Info
An actor retells the tale of when he had sex on stage.
3.7k words
4.5
15.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have been a working actor for over 30 years. I started in my late teens and have worked in every type of theater in the country, from tiny community theaters to Broadway productions and pretty much everything in between. I audition for plays all over the country and have made a good living for my family and myself. I have played a few leading roles here and there, but mostly I play supporting or more minor roles. I live an anonymous life, as no one has ever pulled me aside on the street, recognized me, or extolled my performance (although I have received plenty of accolades in reviews and at the stage door after performances). I don't do movies or TV because I have an angular nose, and it looks terrible on camera - in case you were wondering.

So all that said, I have seen and been part of some serious shit in the theater world. Many plays are just sexually charged, with people making out on stage, simulated sex scenes, nudity - you get the picture. I have performed in over 60 plays in my life, and there was a handful where the sexually charged nature of the play would bleed over to affect the cast.

I want to relate a crazy story, but first, to explain what theater can be like sometimes, let me tell you quickly about a Broadway production I was part of. It was a large cast, and there was a lot of kissing, including some scenes of people in the background making out. I had a small role, and even I kissed several people every night on stage. At the opening night party, one of the producers (who also happened to be the theater owner) came up to me and said he would be hosting private, cast-only after-show parties in the theater after our Wednesday and Friday evening performances. He told me there would be booze, pot, coke, and ecstasy and that it would be an anything-goes party. On the first night of the after-party, everyone's shirts came off, and we all spent the evening topless. (This was before camera phones, so no one was worried about illicit pictures or videos.) The next time we got together, our leading lady, who was beyond gorgeous, took off all her clothes and requested everyone join her. We did, and about a half-hour later, I had two girls in front of me sucking my cock. That was it - from then on, every party became a drug-fueled orgy. I had sex multiple times with every woman who came to that party, and 97% of the craziest shit I have ever done sexually happened at those parties. But this is not the story I want to tell right now.

I want to tell the story of a small production I did early in my career. I was 22 years old and received my Actor's Equity Card about 6 months earlier, but this was not an Equity production, so I did not use my real name. It was staged in a 99-seat theater in downtown Manhattan. They called it an off-Broadway production, but that's what they called themselves; they were not an equity company, they weren't "off-broadway"- it was just an above-average semi-amateur production. Still, it was a paying gig and a starring role, so I took the job.

I played a married heterosexual man who had a torrid affair with another man. This production would be the first (and to date only) time I was fully nude on stage. In the first act, there is a scene when the stage is set with two bedrooms, one on each side. I was on the stage-right side, and the scene opened with me standing nude in front of the audience. My wife, played by a beautiful buxom blond named Robyn (hired more for her looks than her acting ability), was sitting up in the bed, breasts exposed, telling me, among other things, how badly she wanted me to fuck her. On the other side of the stage, two men (one of whom would become my lover in the 2nd act) were also having sex. When people were talking on one side of the stage, the other side was dimmed, but whatever action we were doing, we kept doing it in the dim light.

The scene highlighted the difference between the vanilla sex I was having with my wife and the crazy gymnastic sex the two guys were having on the other side of the stage. Also, our conversation was rather banal while they talked dirty.

After Robyn beckoned me to bed, I would get into bed and climb on top of her, we'd say a few lines, and then the lights dimmed on our side of the stage. Robyn and I had about 4 minutes in dim light to pretend to fuck under the covers in missionary position. Meanwhile, the guys were laughing, simulating oral and anal sex on the other side of the stage, and just having a gay old time.

We waited until about a week before we opened to rehearse in the nude. Robyn, who stays under the covers, could wear underwear, but the rest of us had to be completely bare. At the first 'naked' rehearsal, Robyn, who had no inhibitions, whipped off her pants, shirt, and bra and sat on the bed. I turned to look at her and was gobsmacked by how amazing her tits were.

Her skin was pale, her large breasts were tear-dropped shaped, with small light pink areolas, and her nipples, which were getting more perfect as they got harder, were a darker pink bud.

One of my co-stars, Jason, the boy I fuck in the second act, turned around, hooted, and told Robyn what incredible tits she had. Robyn smiled and thanked him. Jason was gay; in fact, all the other men in the play and the director were gay. I was the only straight male in the cast (although many of the crew were straight), so after Jason said something, the other actor on stage and the director both complimented Robyn on her amazing tits. Robyn then asked if I liked her tits too; I stuttered and agreed they were quite beautiful. She broke into a huge grin, announced that they were thirty-four double ds, and pushed out her chest proudly to show them off.

The rest of us took off our clothes; the three of us had to be fully naked, so we checked each other out. Since none of us was aroused, it wasn't much to see, but Robyn smiled and said we all had beautiful dicks.

So then, we get down to rehearsing the scene. After saying our lines, Robyn's character beckoned me into bed, and I climbed on top of her. Now, this was the closest I had been to Robyn since she had pulled off her clothes, and I was slightly aroused by the time I jumped into bed with her, but I did not want to push my semi-erect dick against her pussy, so I ground my hips into the mattress just below her pelvis as the focus of the scene shifted over the other side of the stage. After about 30 seconds, the director stopped the rehearsal and told me that he could tell I wasn't fucking Robyn and make sure our hips were flush up against each other; otherwise, it would be obvious that we were faking it. I started to object because the audience should know we were faking it, as audiences get uncomfortable watching people on stage be too realistic, but Robyn said it was fine, so I didn't fight it. She was wearing underwear and told me to press against her. We started the scene over, and as I pushed my hips against Robyn's, the director said, "Much better," as the scene on the other side of the stage continued.

After about 30 seconds, Robyn started to make quiet sex sounds - moans and "oh yeah baby, just like that." God, I love it when girls are vocal during sex. Between looking at Robyn's amazing tits and her talking, my semi-erect penis went fully erect, and I could clearly feel my cock rubbing up against Robyn's pussy lips through the fabric of her underwear.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered, knowing she could clearly feel my hard cock as well as I could feel her pussy.

She whispered, "It's okay. Can't you feel how wet you're making me? I'm going to have to bring a change of underwear to future rehearsals." Now that I was paying attention, I thought I could feel the dampness, so I figured we were even and stopped worrying about it.

After we finished the scene, the director gave us his notes (he told Robyn he liked her moaning and talking, but she had to be a little quieter). He told me to slow down on my fake fucking, because I was looking a little too energetic, and we were supposed to have boring sex. Then he told us to do the scene again, and I enjoyed it much more the second time.

Eventually, we moved on to other scenes, and we could put our clothes back on. A couple of days later, we moved the rehearsals onto the stage, and we had a couple of days to rehearse before Opening Night and our first audience. Once in the theater, there were four dressing rooms, and we were a cast of six, so the director gave a dressing room to Jason and me. Robyn and the other woman in the cast shared one room, and the other boys shared the last one.

During rehearsals, whenever we did not need to be on or near the stage, I would hang out in my dressing room, and Robyn would drop by whenever she had a chance.

The evening before opening night, our last dress rehearsal, Robin and I had our "sex" scene and went offstage. I had about 10 minutes before my next entrance and went to my dressing room to change; Robyn, still topless, followed me into my dressing room and sat on the sofa, tits out, just chatting away with me as I put on my costume for the next scene. I thought it was a little strange, and I asked her if she wanted to put on a top, but she said, "I like being topless with you, the way you look at my tits, I can tell you really like them." I stammered something about them being spectacular; she just smiled and said, "Well, if you like looking at them, and I like the way you look at them, I don't see why I should hide them, do you?" So, I was happy to have her semi-nude in my dressing room, and after a bit, it seemed almost normal that she was hanging out with me with her tits out

Opening night - my parents told me my girlfriend, Beth, invited them to the play. I told my mother I would be fully naked, and she said, "I'm your mother. I've seen it before." And so opening night, as I was naked on stage and pretending to have sex with Robyn, my mother, father and girlfriend sat in the audience watching.

Except... when I got into the bed with Robyn, I noticed that she was not wearing underwear, and I could feel my cock against her hairless pussy. I thought maybe she forgot underwear that day or that there maybe there was some other logical reason for why she was completely nude, but then she reached down, grabbed my dick, and slid it in her pussy just as the lights dimmed on us, I gasped in pleasure and surprise and whispered, "What are you doing?"

"Fulfilling a fantasy," she replied.

I was so shocked that I went limp. I was still inside Robyn, but my erection was fading fast. I was freaking out about the fact that I was actually, for real fucking someone in front of an audience that included my mother, father, and girlfriend (who would not be very understanding).

When Robyn noticed I was losing my erection, she reached her hand down again, started caressing my balls, and whispered in my ear, "You make me so wet every time; I'm so glad I'm finally getting to fuck you."

She kept whispering how wet and horny I made her, so It did not take long for me to get hard again. We spent four minutes fucking like that before the lights came up on us, and I said my next line, which was, "I'm coming." And then Robyn replied with her line, "Oh baby, come deep inside me." While I was unsuccessful in coming in time with my character, it was only a little before that when I came. It was a weird orgasm - there was nearly no event horizon. One moment we were fucking, and the next, I was coming inside her.

As per the script, once finished, I rolled over and went to sit on the end of the bed. Then Robyn said her next line.

"I hope you put a baby in me!"

I looked out at the audience in a panic - my character wasn't supposed to panic; my next line was, "Wouldn't that be amazing." Except this time, I said it with such panic because I had no idea what Robyn was doing for birth control, and I had this crazy look in my eyes that I could not control. That's when I realized I had been saying the line wrong all along.

My character didn't think that was amazing--this is the comment that leads my character to go sleep with a man, not because the sex is boring with his wife or because he's gay, but because he doesn't want to be tied down with a baby - he's not ready for that, so this was the trigger.

The director had always had me play that scene like I was excited to have a baby, but now I knew my motivation for sleeping with the other character, which completely changed how I played him for the rest of the night.

However, I was freaked out in real life that I had just had sex in front of my parents and partner, so when I went offstage, I went to my dressing room and closed and locked the door behind me.

Robyn knocked on the door and asked if she could come in, but I said I needed some time.

After the show, the director hugged me and told me how outstanding my performance was and how excited he was about the changed line reading - that it helped the script make more sense, etc. He also told me we were a little too energetic when we were fucking and to take it down a notch.

In the theater's lobby at the Opening Night Party, Robyn introduced me to her boyfriend and other friends - I did not reciprocate. And though I had taken a shower before the party, I still felt like I smelled like I had just had sex, and I was sweating right through my antiperspirant. I just felt like my girlfriend and parents knew exactly what I was doing on stage, which of course, they didn't, although my mother did admit it was a lot more awkward for her to watch me being sexual onstage than she thought it would be.

My girlfriend fucked the shit out of me that evening, and although she never said anything, I think she was turned on by watching me earlier in the evening. I never did ask her about it because I was afraid she'd start asking me about the sex scene, and I knew I would have trouble lying about that.

The next evening, Robyn kept her underwear on, and we played the scene without actual penetration. Afterward, she hung out topless in my dressing room, and we pretended everything was normal and okay.

On Saturday, a review came out and talked explicitly about my character's motivation. The reviewer wrote about how he read the script and felt some reason was lacking, but our production had discovered why my character strays from his happy if dull, marriage. The director was thrilled with the review and complimented me on finding that aspect of the role in the nick of time.

Robyn and I still had not discussed our sexual encounter on opening night, but she mentioned that her parents were coming to the Sunday matinee. I didn't really think anything of it until I noticed at the matinee that she was again not wearing underwear, and she grabbed my dick and stuck it inside her. As I slid into her, I whispered, "Do you have birth control?"

"Norplant," she whispered back.

That made me feel more comfortable about what we were doing, and something about fucking her while her parents watched was a big turn-on. I knew I was being too energetic for our director, but Robyn was so gorgeous and a great fuck. I could feel her squeezing my cock in her pussy, and she started to pinch my nipples. This time I came a good thirty seconds before my character did, but I whispered to Robyn that I was coming when I came inside of her.

After the scene, she came back into my dressing room with me, and we chatted as if nothing had happened on stage. The only indication of anything different was when she asked to use the bathroom attached to my dressing room and left the door open while we chatted - which I thought was terribly intimate.

We did 16 performances altogether, four per week, and anytime Robyn had friends in the audience (or she knew I had someone special coming), her underwear would be off, and we would fuck - which was a little more than half the performances. And we would never talk about it once we were offstage; it was as if it never happened. It was usually once or twice a weekend until the last weekend when we fucked every night. On the last Saturday of the show, our final evening performance, when I came to bed, Robyn moved her legs so that they were resting on my shoulder and the blanket barely covered us. She grabbed my dick, and her hand felt cold and slimy. She rubbed my cock up and down a few times before sliding me inside her.

"You're in my ass," she whispered with a mischievous smile. As soon as she said something, I realized what was happening. I had never had anal sex before, but it had always been on my 'to-do' list, so I was really excited, so excited, in fact, that I overlooked it when the blanket slid partially off of us. While the audience couldn't tell what we were doing, a few people in the crew who could absolutely see my dick slide into Robyn. Only one of them dared to approach me, and he asked, "Is she as good a fuck as it looks?' I tried to play it off as if I didn't know what he was talking about, but I started blushing, so I looked down, nodded, and walked away.

This was also the only time that I was entirely successful in synchronizing my orgasm with when my character came.

When we went offstage and into my dressing room, Robyn got on her knees and started sucking my cock as soon as the door closed. I was 22 years old at the time, and she gave me an energetic and fantastic blowjob, so she succeeded in getting me to come in her mouth in plenty of time for me to make my next entrance. After she swallowed my come, she said something like, "Just wanted to clean off your cock for you," before she left my dressing room. That is still one of the few times I've had ass to mouth; I was happy to experience it!

At our final Sunday performance, with my girlfriend and Robyn's boyfriend in the audience, Robyn took every free chance she had to suck my dick - in my dressing room, waiting to go on stage, in the bathroom, etc. I had, not for the first time, a significant erection when I went on stage nude in the first act, and Robyn and I were much more active as we fucked in the dim lights. I came very hard inside her, and then we returned to my dressing room, where she blew me again.

After the final curtain, Robyn came into my dressing room and told me that she would really miss fucking me and that I was the first man who gave her multiple orgasms. I told her it was more likely that she was an exhibitionist and that the multiple orgasms were caused by the audience. Then, for the first time offstage, we fucked on the sofa in my dressing room. We started vaginally, but I wound up fucking her ass and ended up coming in her mouth.

She told me, "Nope, not the audience. I just had seven orgasms." And then she left. I quickly showered, gathered my things, and went to the lobby to meet my girlfriend.

About a month or so later, my girlfriend was at the hairdresser. The stylist told her about her friend who had been cast in a small role in a play, and two people in the play, who were supposed to pretend to fuck onstage, were actually fucking onstage. My girlfriend wasn't sure it was me, but the circumstances were so close that she came home and asked me if Robyn and I had ever fucked on stage or off. Despite being a good actor, I am not a good liar and was single the next day.

I reached out to Robyn to let her know what happened, and I thought maybe she wanted to fuck again, but I never heard back from her... that is, until a couple of years ago. She found me on social media and sent me a DM apologizing for not seeking consent before she raped (her words) me.

I replied that I had never felt taken advantage of, but I appreciated the apology, which was the last I heard from Robyn.