An Ass for An Ass

Story Info
She’s tasting Victory, he's tasting ANUS.
2.6k words
4.21
7.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What sort of interaction you can expect here between our heroine and the object of her wrath, as well as the body parts involved, are things hinted at in the title, short description and tags. Most important of all, note that the modest quantity of enthusiastic consent involved, if those were real events, should scandalize everyone with a moral compass, and I urge you to not attempt to replicate this procedure in your own lives, no matter how deserving a target you might be able to think of. If, however, this warning is tantalizing to you rather than off-putting, as an intro to an irreverent vignette based in no way on real events and individuals, step right in.

An Ass For An Ass

Harper waited for her target right outside the conference room, her back against the wall, her light briefcase pressed against her chest. Her glasses two discreet shimmers in the shadows.

She could still hear Dr. Hendrik talking to the state secretary inside. Obviously trying to delay his departure, hoping that Harper would have returned to her office by the time he left, swept away alongside everyone else who had attended the meeting.

Alas for him, no such luck.

Harper made sure to wait for the ideal moment, for maximum effect. When Dr. Hendrik's sleek form finally emerged from the room, she remained perfectly still, allowing him to take one step, two, without noticing her, giving him a moment to relax.

Then she brought her briefcase down on his broad back.

He flinched. Harper would have loved to get a noise out of him, even just a little one, but with Dr. Hendrik, office nickname 'Ice Prince', that was probably asking too much.

Likewise, any possible expression of pain, shock or outrage on his infuriatingly handsome, clear-skinned face was long gone by the time he turned around to confront his assailant. Replaced once again with his perfect mask of professional detachment and self-control.

"Ms. Lennengrad," he observed in his trade-mark monotone voice.

"Dr. Hendrik!" Harper sang. "What a day, huh? Walk with me. I'd say a little debriefing is in order, between the two of us."

Dr. Hendrik tilted his head. "I believe we have thoroughly exhausted the matter for today. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather return to my desk to..."

Harper snorted. "Yeah, no. I don't think so. Come!"

She unceremoniously poked him in the back, herding him down the hallway, and around the corner into an unused projector room, like he was cattle.

"Five months," Harper began after closing the door behind them. "Five months, that we have pushed that prickly question back and forth between us, if I'm not mistaken. And would you look at that -- today we sit down with five legal experts from all over the country, the state secretary and the minister herself, and they all agree with what I've been saying from the very beginning!"

Dr. Hendrik shook his head. "Ms. Lennengrad, the exact interpretation of Article 6 of the Agricultural Subsidies Statute was a complicated issue with no obvious answer. I maintain that my position was perfectly defensible, based on the situation as it was presenting itself to me. It was by no means a foregone conclusion..."

"Not a foregone conclusion!" Harper marveled. "That's not what it still sounded like a few hours ago. You DID think that it was a foregone conclusion, didn't you? And that I was an IDIOT."

"...Most of all," he continued, unfazed. "This was not a vendetta against your person, Ms. Lennengrad. As I have made clear before. My apologies, if that has been your impression."

Harper couldn't repress a gasp. "My impression...! All of those condescending emails. You lecturing me again and again on the basics of public law as if I was a lay person. Your refusal to see things from a different angle, which is all it would have taken to see the flaw in your, frankly, shallow "letter of the text" line of reasoning?"

Harper slapped her index finger onto the palm of her other hand, as if she was holding up a tiny version of Dr. Hendrik in need of a good spanking. "Things didn't need to go this far, you know? We could have avoided months of public, nationwide protests and the minister herself getting involved, it could all have been contained. And I tried. Oh, we BOTH know how I tried to get through to you. I gave you my all - theory, precedent, comparative law, logic, COMMON SENSE. To no avail. What am I supposed to make of THAT, Dr. Hendrik?"

Harper spat out the 'Doctor' as if it was something disgusting. She crossed her arms, and stared at him defiantly through her thick, round glasses. Her stance broad-legged like that of a cowboy at high noon.

Dr. Hendrik let his tight little butt sink onto a nearby desk. He always moved so gracefully, as if his every movement was calculated to put no undue wrinkles in his designer suits.

He sighed, almost an explosion of emotion, by his standards. "I realize that this was an issue you have become very... invested in, Ms. Lennengrad. I seem to recall that you stomped your feet, at one point..."

"I am of half a mind of doing it again!" Harper snapped, heat rising up to her face. "I suppose you consider that confirmation that my opinion could not be taken seriously? Because I was throwing a tantrum?"

Dr. Hendrik shook his head again. "Ms. Lennengrad, if you believe that my conduct has been... unprofessional, please take this up with the personnel department. That's all I can say, really. I for one believe I have maintained my integrity at all times."

Harper threw up her hands in helpless frustration. "There it is again! Exactly what you always do, sir! Hiding behind formalities, a clean, smooth façade. You want me to point to the exact line, in the exact email, that drove me insane? Which specific instance of you avoiding me in the break room was a humiliating breach of conduct? Which specific instance of you talking to our superiors like I was not even in the room with you? No, esteemed colleague, I am DONE proving anything, when it comes to you."

Now Dr. Hendrik shifted his weight uncomfortably. For just a second, his eyes darted to the door, behind her. Harper's heart started beating faster. Could it be? Was she finally piercing through the icy carapace?

"I can see that I have OFFENDED you," Dr. Hendrik slowly proposed. "Again, I stand by my decisions, and my conduct, but I am willing to apologize to you in all due form, in front of witnesses, if that's what it takes to put this issue behind us..."

"Not good enough," Harper said dryly. "Besides, the time for polite 'apologies' was approximately three months ago."

She swiftly locked the door with the little key she had borrowed from the janitor.

As she let the key disappear in her cleavage, Harper noted her colleague's widened eyes and raised eyebrows with grim satisfaction. He looked at least five years younger, for a moment.

"Ms. Lennengrad," he said. "What is this? What is it, that you want from me...?"

"Eat my ass," Harper said.

Dr. Hendrik remained expressionless, but not in his usual perfect self-control, but rather, as if someone had hit the 'Pause' button on him.

A diabolical grin spread over Harper's face. "And I mean that LITERALLY."

"Ms. Lennengrad," the man began. A man who looked increasingly like a boy, behind his slipping mask.

"Uh-uh," Harper cut him short.

She rolled up her short pencil-skirt, and pulled down her panties. It was her favorite pair, the one with the little yellow duckies. She put her hands on another desk, and stuck out her bare rear end towards her hapless colleague.

He still looked completely stunned. Disoriented, even. Good thing Harper was here to help.

"Here are your options as I see them, my good man," she said. She gestured to their surroundings. "You can scream. Really loud, because otherwise I promise no one will hear you. This room is infamous in this building, you know. Some of these walls used to be part of a blockhouse bunker, back in one of our world wars. You'd have to throw a proper tantrum, make a scene. You'd have to become VERY human, your highness. And then you can report me, and get me fired. Because you were just doing your job, right, like the very BIG, very SERIOUS boy you are, and I had a hysterical breakdown..."

She snorted. "I suppose you could also wrestle the keys away from me, if that's more your style."

She saw him reaching for his pocket. "No use. I stole your phone during the meeting."

She took a deep breath. "Your other option? That's to Eat. My. Ass. Eat my WHOLE ass."

She gave her buttocks a series of good, rhythmic slaps as she was punctuating her ultimatum.

"You can't be serious," he said, a portion of his Ice Prince voice still intact. A rapidly melting portion, though. Harper could hardly believe her ears. He was PLEADING, now. "Please... Ms. Lennengrad... We are both grown adults... open that door, and we can just..."

"What," Harper snapped. "Go back to how it was before? No, Dr. Hendrik. That's over. One way or another. I'm done talking now. Your move! And hurry it up - I have a kid to pick up from kindergarten, later on."

She turned her face back towards the closed door, maintaining her pose. Also, trying to channel that "stiff upper lip" that had supposedly carried her people through the very war the old bunker had originally been built for.

Harper bit down on her tongue. Good thing he couldn't see her face now. Sheer outrage had carried her this far, but now she was just feeling vulnerable. And also a bit drafty, back there. Her career was probably over, which was a shame, especially after her recent professional victory. But after all of those months of office purgatory, she had to take this ALL the way. This plan was what had carried her through the whole ordeal. This was a hill that she was willing to die on.

Well, at least she had been able to force that jerk to LOOK at her asshole... Take a look in the mirror, so to speak.

Harper almost squealed when she suddenly felt two big, warm hands come down on her, one on each of her buttocks.

No doubt Dr. Hendrik had felt her flinching, because he seemed to make extra sure to avoid sudden movements after that, as he got down on his knees. He gave her butt a gentle, reassuring squeeze. He was trembling a little, but clearly he had made up his mind.

Would you look at that.

Pride, she thought, Is not a lofty mountain peak... But the bottom of a pit.

First, she could feel his breath. Then the very tip of his pointy nose, tickling her skin.

Then his tongue made contact. He ran it over the wrinkles of her sphincter, softly, methodically.

Harper could immediately feel her knees growing soft, and desperately fought to maintain her composure.

After having applied a little wetness to her anus, Dr. Hendrik started using his lips as well. It was like an open-mouthed kiss.

He was exactly where he belonged, exactly where she had so desperately wanted him to go: His pretty face between her ass and those cute ducky-themed panties hanging around her ankles.

Just the thought of him, down there...

Harper bit into the back of her hand to repress a moan. She had started swaying her hips. However she had pictured this going down, nothing could have prepared her for it actually happening.

Well, the good Dr. Hendrik had obviously decided that offense was the best defense. Time for a counter-offensive!

Harper pushed her butt further into his face, grinding against him, flexing and relaxing her buttocks. "That's right," she hissed. "That's a GOOD boy. Really get in there!"

She could hear him worm out of his vest. That was a good call -- she was getting a little sweaty, herself. Her stupid zits were really acting up.

By now, her pelvis was slowly gyrating, and before she knew it, her hand had found its way down to her vulva.

"Yes... Like so... Don't stop..." she gasped. "Don't you dare stop now, you pompous prick..."

She was moving faster, now, with greater urgency. A little muffled sound of protest could be heard from her poor colleague, which delighted her to no end. But he did pick up on her cue, and doubled down on his efforts.

Round and round his lips went. Up and down. Opening, and closing.

The tip of his tongue darted inside, and out again.

Harper rubbed her clitoris from the side. Her fingers started plunging into her vagina in rhythm with her colleague's movements.

In an impressive display of multitasking, Dr. Hendrik now unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off, with the heat taking over his body. The climate wasn't helping - it was a hot December afternoon, in the southern hemisphere.

Harper let out a sharp moan, as she rolled over a little peak of pleasure. Her pussy was squelching wet, now, making entirely undignified noises. Some of it was even dripping down to the floor, probably mixed with Dr. Hendrik's saliva.

Harper could tell that she would have muscle cramps in her arm, the next day.

"Say it!" Harper cried. "Say it, you arrogant bastard!"

("You were right, Ms. Lennengrad!"), the man's muffled voice could be heard, vibrating between her buttocks.

She flinched as the pleasure gave her another little kick.

("You were right all along... About everything... You were right, and I am sorry!")

"LOUDER!" Harper protested.

("I am SORRY! I was WRONG... And you were RIGHT!")

With a little shriek, Harper reached her orgasm, riding out the furious contractions of her butthole on Dr. Hendrik's tongue.

She pushed herself off the desk which she had used to hold her pose, knocking her startled colleague over and collapsing on top of him.

There they were, on the carpeted floor, Harper laying on top of Dr. Hendrik. Her lower- and his upper body stark naked. Hopefully, the slime still dripping out of her nether regions would ruin his dress pants.

His heartbeat, so close by, was soothing. What an amazing discovery, that he even had a heart...

Harper closed her eyes, overtaken by pure bliss. She reached out for his arms, and taking the hint, he embraced her. Holding her tight, with those big, muscular arms, which he had always hidden away under his perfectly tailored outfits.

With impish glee, Harper noted his massive erection, pressing against her from below.

For a few moments, they stayed like this, marinating in one another's sweat, listening to one another's breathing.

But then, like in a fever dream, Harper heard Dr. Hendrik speak in his old Ice Prince voice again. "Ms. Lennengrad... we should probably return to our department, now. If Mr. Bollwerk doesn't find me at my desk, he might start asking questions. Plus, the protocol of today's meeting is probably already there, so we should proof-read it..."

Harper let out an incredulous chuckle. He was right about that, of course. Sometimes, he was right about things.

However, something told her the office would never be the same again.

~Epilogue~

"I think I have some breath mints left. Would you like one?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, Ms. Lennengrad."

"Don't mention it. Hehe."