An Assassin's Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down, kissed me, and started going for it. Grinding into me as hard as any woman ever had. I could feel her engorged clit rubbing into my public bone in front of my cock as her breath became faster, and her deep moans started welling up from within.

I reached around to put a finger on her ass. Not in it. On it. The ass never lies and always telegraphs and confirms a ladies' orgasm. It started twitching, and I knew Dawn was close.

I decided to take the situation into my own hands, grabbed her hips, lifted her up, and began to slam her up and down on my cock until she started screaming for high heaven.

I could feel her pussy grabbing me as she came. Spasms after spasm around my cock as Dawn screamed in a greatly needed, primal release.

She fell upon me. I could feel her vaginal canal twitching against my cock. Her orgasm coming back to earth.

I kissed her lovingly and warmly.

I hadn't cum, and didn't need to or want to. For Dawn, this was therapeutic, and I wanted to make it as right as possible.

"Want to spend the night?" I asked.

"Yes, please." She said.

I gave her a kiss, rolled her over, turned off the light, and we went to sleep.

It had been a long day.