An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 04

Story Info
Attorney confronts others who learn her secrets.
5.9k words
4.5
11.2k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

All characters are 18 or over. There's mature woman, younger guy sex. There's interracial sex. There's racial stereotyping. There's anal sex. There's a b-grade movie plot. If any of this isn't your cup of tea, please kindly move on and find other fare more suitable for your palate.

INTRODUCTION

This intro includes a basic summary of parts 1-3 below.

Jamal Parker was a young black man sentenced to prison for drug dealing at 18 years old by Debra Delaney, the prosecuting attorney. After serving 3 years in prison, he got a job as a painter, and was commissioned to repaint Debra's house. While repainting her house, he ended up moving in and sleeping with the much older woman who prosecuted him. Soon, Debra Delaney, the dark haired and statuesque beauty who was a tough, authoritative presence at work was reduced to a submissive sex slave at home. The dichotomy of her work vs home life was largely maintained until videos and pictures that Jamal posted of their escapades online were recognized. Even though her face was hidden, her distinctive jewelry was spotted by an office mate, a young investigator named Jimmy, who confronted her about it at the end of Part 3.

And now the saga continues...

*****

The lead personnel from the local police precinct and the district attorney's office were huddled in a conference room.

"We've got a statement from a witness that places Garcia at the crime scene with a gun," a detective said.

"You mean the homeless addict previously convicted for lying under oath," countered another voice.

"If we're going to nail this guy, we need solid evidence!" Debra, the district attorney, screamed, clearly frustrated.

"We've gone through everything. We canvassed the neighborhood. No one else will talk on the record. Everyone is scared," piped in an officer.

"We don't have a murder weapon or any solid evidence that places Garcia at the scene," said Debra, laying out the facts. "I can't take him to trial with what we have."

"What about security cameras?" the police captain asked.

"We checked. Nothing that places Garcia near the crime scene," another officer responded.

"Look. We know he did it," Debra spoke again. "Everyone knows he did it, but no one wants to double cross the biggest drug lord in town. But if we can get him off the streets, it's a game changer. We owe it to the family of Ricky Martinez. And to the families of the people Garcia's offed before. To the families who lost their sons and daughters to his crime syndicate. To the families who lost their sons and daughters to the drugs he sold them. We need to do better. Now how do we do that?"

"Well, we could offer immunity. Maybe witness protection," the lead detective proposed.

"We've offered that before. No takers," someone answered.

"This is their home. No one wants to leave behind their friends and family. Plus folks are scared they'll still be tracked down," Debra chimed in again. "What about phone records? Texts? Emails? Money trails? For the victim and the perp. Where's the murder weapon."

"We'll keep digging," the police captain conceded.

"If we need warrants, we'll get warrants. Do what you have to do. Get me answers!" Debra commanded.

The meeting was over, and everyone scattered. The District Attorney, Debra Delaney, left to go back to her office, her heel clicks echoing down the corridor. At almost 6' tall in heels, she cut an intimidating figure and ruled over the DA office with an iron fist. She was tough as nails and didn't take no for an answer.

She was a career driven woman, and she'd worked hard to become head DA. She could be cold and ruthless at times, but that's how you get results, she reasoned. Debra was a gorgeous woman, 5'8" in bare feet and a fit 135 pounds. She was 50 years old with her shoulder length brown hair tied back. She exuded power and beauty, although she never relied on her looks. Though her beauty belied her age, beauty fades, so she never wanted it to become a crutch.

After entering her office, Debra closed the door behind her and collapsed into the desk chair. She felt almost hungover, but she had not been drinking. Although she refused to show any outward signs of fatigue, it felt like the world was crumbling around her.

Professionally, the Garcia murder case was plastered over the local news, but personally, she was still reeling from the revelation last week when a junior investigator recognized her from an online sex video. She cursed herself for being so reckless. Several months ago, she had taken in a young black ex-con, Jamal, that she had sent to prison years earlier. Jamal was working to turn his life around after his release. Then, at some point, their relationship became sexual and she quickly became almost completely subservient to him. She always played the tough no-nonsense boss at work, but she relished the chance to switch roles from a dominant to submissive personality at home. She reasoned it was alright as long as her illicit relationship with Jamal was kept secret within the walls of her house. Her house rules, as she originally explained it to Jamal when setting the framework for their relationship. But now others outside her home knew her secret.

She didn't know if anyone else recognized her in the sex video. That was originally part of the thrill. Knowing that she exposed herself to the world. Except now she was forced to deal with the aftermath of that exposure. Was her professional career at stake? The videos and pictures had been deleted from online, yet, the internet could be like a pandora's box that could not be undone. Debra had worked too hard to have it all taken away because of some indiscretion, and the threat of losing it all weighed heavily on her.

"Ms. Delaney, can I bother you for a minute?" interrupted a voice.

Debra snapped back to reality, freezing for a second as she recognized the voice.

Jimmy. The one who recognized her online sex video. She'd been relieved not to run across him in the days since, but now she suspected he'd been avoiding her. Debra took a deep breath. Always confront problems head-first, she decided.

"Come in," she said, trying to sound confident, but her voice was tinged with apprehension.

Jimmy walked in, his head down, avoiding direct eye contact.

"Ms. Delaney, I have these warrant requests prepared. They need your signature before I take them over to the judge."

"That's fine, Jimmy. I'll sign them right away."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Debra signed the papers and then handed them back.

Jimmy started to leave, but Debra stopped him.

"Jimmy," she called. He was still looking down. "Sit down; we should talk."

Jimmy nervously took a seat.

"About that thing you mentioned the other night," Debra started.

Jimmy finally looked up, trepidation in his eyes.

"Who else knows?" she asked.

"I told you. I won't tell anyone else. Your secret's safe with me. But -- " his voice trailed off.

"But what?"

"I don't understand. I mean, you're a grown woman obviously. But posting a video like that. That video. Those pictures. Ms. Delaney, I'm not going to lie, it's awkward looking at you now after seeing the things I saw you do. After seeing -- seeing the things he did to you."

Debra momentarily froze in a mixture of fear and thrill in knowing Jimmy knew about her secret life. "I can imagine it was a bit of a shock," she slowly replied.

"I couldn't get the images of you out of my head." Jimmy finally raised his eyes.

"The postings have been taken down. It was stupid of me to let it be posted in the first place."

"Who was that guy? I can't believe you let him treat you like that. What does he have on you?"

"This stays between us." Debra insisted, trying to take control of the situation. "I took him in a few months ago when he needed a place to stay. He takes care of my house and yard. I can't explain it, but he.....I don't know what he is to me."

"He's like your deep dark secret," Jimmy surmised.

Debra nodded.

"I see single, rich men practically throwing themselves at you," Jimmy continued. "You could have your pick of them."

"I can't get involved in that type of relationship," Debra answered. "I can't make that kind of commitment to anyone else. I chose career over marriage, and I made that choice a long time ago."

"So, you hook up with a guy, and you let him post videos of you taking it up the ass? I'm sorry." Jimmy stopped, afraid he'd been too up front.

Debra bit her lip. "It's ok. I mean, you're perceptive. My face isn't in the videos. But you recognized me anyway. "

Jimmy's face froze. He sighed and then admitted, "I -- I really admire you. Plus, I'm a detective. It's kind of my job to pick up on small details."

"You pick up on those kinds of details on the porn you watch, too?"

"So, it would seem," Jimmy replied sheepishly.

"It's hard being a woman and making it as far as I have. I like to think my private life is private, but I know if this gets out there, it could ruin me. I need to be sure no one else recognizes me from it."

This was more vulnerability than Debra had professionally displayed in 20 plus years.

"I can't speak if anyone else recognized you," Jimmy offered, "But I can promise I won't say a word to anyone else."

Debra exhaled in relief and then smiled. "Thank you."

Jimmy started to get up to leave when Debra interrupted, "Jimmy, one more thing. We have to keep working together. You've seen me, your boss, in... very compromising positions. We have to get past this. It can't be awkward between us."

"The images are hard to ignore."

"Do I disgust you?"

"No, never."

"Maybe I don't want to know what you think of me," Debra reasoned.

"Maybe it's better if you don't," Jimmy said quietly.

Debra watched as Jimmy stood up and left.

*****

That night Debra came home.

"You look troubled, ma'am," Jamal noticed right away.

How much longer could she keep this up, she wondered? The dichotomy between her professional and home life weighed on her. It felt like something would have to give soon. Much as she enjoyed both, she would likely have to choose one over the other.

For now, that decision could wait. Within a few minutes, she was naked and on her knees in the kitchen, Jamal's hard cock was in her mouth, and she was sloppily slurping on his tool. After a few minutes, Debra pulled her head back, a trail of saliva running from the tip of his cock to her lips, the salty taste of his pre-cum on the tip of her tongue.

"There, there, ma'am. Why don't you just forget whatever's bothering you and get you some chocolate therapy."

Debra laughed at the crude and cheesy line, but she stood up and straddled Jamal as he sat in a chair. She guided his hard cock into her wet slit, closed her eyes and sighed as she felt his full girth enter her. At first she leaned back, but then she fell forward gain as Jamal began to suck on her titties. And then she started riding him. Slowly at first, and then faster and faster. She pulled out her hair tie and let her brown hair fall wildly on her face. Soon she was bucking wildly on Jamal, releasing all her pent-up frustrations until her mind became consumed with raw carnal desire. She fucked Jamal, slamming down hard on top of him, pushing his cock as deeply into her as possible, her B-cup breasts bobbing wildly.

"There, there, ma'am. Just let it out. Just let it all out," he encouraged her, clearly amused at the obsessed woman riding him.

As Debra crested into an orgasm, she collapsed on top of Jamal, and then slid off, stepping to the side. Her legs were wobbly, still unsteady as she stood bent over and supported herself on the kitchen table.

Jamal stood up and positioned himself behind her. The next thing she knew, she felt his finger spreading olive oil on her ass, and then he inserted his thick cock into her. Debra's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as she stood bent over at the waist. Jamal fucked her ass, loudly slapping his pelvis into her body till he came. Debra collapsed onto the floor, her body ravaged, and cum dripping out of her asshole.

*****

That night Jimmy sat alone in his apartment, his eyes transfixed on a computer screen. The sex videos and pictures of Debra had been deleted from the web site, but Jimmy had downloaded them beforehand. As he had done every night since discovering the files, he replayed the video and cycled through the photos as he stroked himself.

His cock throbbed with her every scream of pleasure. The sight of the strong, authoritative district attorney reduced to a submissive slut at the whim of a black bull never failed to shock him. He'd heard other guys in the office joke that Debra was so mean, her pussy had teeth that bite off the head of any cock that dared enter her. But there she was, not only giving herself to a man, but practically letting him humiliate her. The way he fucked her was so raw and animalistic, Jimmy could scarcely believe it was the same woman. If it hadn't been for the distinctive necklace, he would never have recognized her. Still, she admitted it was her when he confronted her. And now he watched in wonder and lust as he stroked himself to another orgasm in his empty apartment.

*****

The next day in the office, Jimmy watched Debra as she moved about. The sexual images of her still filled his mind. She mentioned yesterday that she lived with the black man in the video. Did she fuck him last night? He watched her walking around in her skirt and focused on the black stocking she wore. He imagined they were like the thigh high stocking she wore in the video. Maybe even the same pair. He almost swore he could see her nipples poking through her blouse. Was she not wearing a bra?

Across the open office space, Debra watched Jimmy out the corner of her eye. His eyes followed her around, making her feel vulnerable. She was suddenly self-conscious how she chose not to wear a bra or panties to work that day. Jamal had encouraged her to go out in more daring fashion, and she always reasoned that no one could really tell. It wasn't like she flashed her pussy in the office, and she had small nipples that barely protruded, but Jimmy's penetrative gaze made it feel like he knew all her secrets. He knew about her video and pictures. She admitted to him yesterday that she lived with the man from the videos. But what else did he know?

*****

"Ma'am, looks like something's been bothering you. Care to share?" Jamal asked Debra in concern that night.

Debra lay naked in front of him, as he stroked her body, almost like an owner stroking his pet.

There's this case at work. Garcia Fuentes. He's the biggest drug lord in town. He killed a guy last week. Everyone knows he did it, but no one will talk."

"I've heard about that. He killed Ricky Martinez."

Debra nodded her head.

"I knew him. He went to my high school," Jamal said.

Debra squinted her eyes at him, almost disbelieving.

"Is that all that's bothering you?" Jamal continued. "You're a real smart lady. You'll figure it out."

Debra inhaled a deep breath. "Well, maybe there's more. I'm worried," she started. "I told you someone one at work recognized me, right?"

Jamal nodded. "We deleted the video, ma'am. Do you think other folks know?"

"I don't know, but it scares me," Debra admitted. "I've worked hard to get to where I am."

"You embarrassed of me?"

"Yes and no." Debra shook her head and sighed. "I told you when we first got involved, we could never be anything outside of this house."

"The house rules," Jamal remembered.

"And I still struggle with us," Debra confessed. "Not with us, but with me. Who I am when I'm with you? I thought I came to terms with it. At work, I boss everyone around. I don't give an inch to anyone. I know there are folks who call me a bitch. But here." She looked Jamal in the eyes. "Here, I'm a bitch, but I'm a different kind of bitch. I'm your bitch." She smiled as she conceded this truth out loud.

"You know, I was raised to be the strong one," she continued. "To never take no for an answer. This woman - this woman that just submits herself to you. Listen to me, I can hardly even admit it's me.

"You're the opposite of everything I'm supposed to be. I'm an upper-class white woman. My parents are bigots. If my mom knew about you, she'd disown me. You don't have money. You've been in jail. Hell, you're shorter than me," Debra laughed.

"But when I submit myself to you and let you have your way with me, I enjoy it. I look forward to it as I drive home. I willingly strip naked when I get home for you. I like slaving over your cock. I love feeling you inside of me. I love it when you take control of me. When you're on top of me. When you have me bent over. When you treat me like a slut. Because I am your slut. Hard as it may have been for me to accept at first, I embrace it now."

Jamal smiled. "The feeling is mutual, ma'am."

Debra rested her head on Jamal's chest, and his arms wrapped around her body. "There's part of me that craves the danger. The thrill of this secret life. Of being exposed. I embraced putting those pictures and videos online. But the reality of getting exposed. I don't know. I don't know if I can really handle it. Maybe I've just been living in a fantasy world, and I don't know if I can handle the reality of it all."

"I don't know what to say, ma'am."

"It's ok," Debra reassured him. "You're not the one with the problem. It's for me to figure out." Jamal instinctively held her tighter as she quietly whimpered in his arms.

*****

The next day, Debra caught sight of a shiny Lexus SUV as pulled onto her street.

Her face turned pale. Her mother, Trudy. What the hell is she doing here, she thought.

Debra barely stepped out of her car when her mother marched out of the house. "I caught your gardener going through your house. You should call the police! Can you believe, he insists he's living here."

Jamal trailed behind, apologetically shrugging in confusion.

"Mom, it's so nice to see you, too. You should have called."

"Nonsense. Besides, I'm only in town for tonight. I'm a speaker for the DAR convention tomorrow, and then I go back."

"Let's go inside," Debra urged her mother.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" she asked Jamal. He dutifully left them alone.

Debra guided her mother back into the house. Her mother still cut a striking figure. Even though she was 75, she still looked fit and was dressed elegantly, as was typical of her high-class background. Her shoulder length hair was nicely coiffed and strikingly white. That's what I'll look like in 25 years, thought Debra.

"You can't trust those people. You need to call the police," Trudy started, as soon as they got inside.

"Those people?" Debra answered.

"How did he get in? Did you give him the code?"

"Mom, stop it. He does live here."

"Your gardener? He lives here?"

"Yes," said Debra tight-lipped.

"You're not sleeping with him, are you?" Trudy asked.

Debra was silent.

"Jesus, you are," Trudy complained. "What is this? We didn't raise you like that."

"Like what?"

"Like a tramp. Is this a midlife crisis? Did you just spread your legs for the first man that happened by? The gardener, really? How desperate are you? Are you attracted to bad boys? Can't you at least be attracted to a well off one? You have millionaires throw themselves at your feet, and you shack up with a thug?" Trudy's voice was rising in disbelief.

"He's a good man," Debra countered.

"Is he? He looks like a criminal. Has he ever been in jail?"

"I'm not doing this mom."

"He has., hasn't he?" Trudy asked incredulously. "What is wrong with you? You're the district attorney, for God's sake. You can't be consorting with him. You should be locking him behind bars."

"He paid his debt to society, and I'm a grown woman. I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else!" Debra was becoming defensive and practically shouting.

12