An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do others think? Who else knows about this arrangement?"

Debra stood silent again.

"Exactly." Trudy wagged a finger in Debra's face. "You know this is wrong. Works out great for him, though, doesn't it? Shacked up in a mansion, banging a beautiful lawyer. No wonder you never call me. You're too embarrassed about your situation. And you certainly didn't want me dropping in to discover the truth about your home life."

"We don't talk because you're so judgmental!" Debra defiantly shouted.

"Well, if you didn't have so much to be ashamed of, maybe you wouldn't be scared to be judged," Trudy responded.

"Glass houses, mom. As if you're so perfect."

"I may not be perfect, but I'm better than this. You're better than this. You've lost your head. I don't even know you anymore. It's like you're a harlot. A slut. I'm leaving. I'll stay at the Biltmore downtown."

Debra took a second to compose herself and then calmly and replied with a steely voice. "Good. Jamal moved into the room where you used to stay, anyway. There's no room for you here."

Her mother slammed the door behind her as she stormed back to her Lexus and quickly left.

Debra slumped on the sofa, tears streaming down her face.

Jamal came in and sat down next to her. "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"It's not your fault." Debra sighed and wiped the tears aside. "She's always been bigoted and judgmental. Nothing is ever good enough for her."

"She's still your mother."

Debra shook her head. "Not anymore, she's not. She's always been cold and distant. All she cares about is her status. You don't deserve the way she treated you, and I don't deserve the way she treated me. I'm done with her."

"I ain't good with words, but I know you been good to me. Maybe your mom just ain't seen what I seen," Jamal consoled her.

Debra laughed. "I'm sure she ain't seen what I seen," she said as she rubbed Jamal's member thru his pants. Within seconds, she freed his cock and was on her knees servicing him.

"Is this how you gonna show up your momma?" Jamal asked.

Debra ignored his question. She furiously sucked on his manhood as if her life depended on it. As his cock grew to its full and impressive size, she slathered over it, holding the upper half in her mouth while she pumped the lower half of his shaft with her hands. As Jamal came, Debra let his jizz splatter on her face, effectively painting her visage in his warm, thick cum.

Afterward, Debra was reflective.

"You know, my mother was right about one thing. I can't keep us a secret forever. Jimmy at work found out. My mother knows now. Who am I kidding?" Debra sighed deeply. "I don't know what to do."

They sat in silence for a moment before Jamal spoke again. "It's been so hectic this afternoon, I didn't mention anything earlier. About your case with Garcia Fuentes. I went to school with his sister Rita. I called her earlier to see if she could help. She dated Ricky Martinez, the guy killed. Garcia killed him because Ricky saw some things he shouldn't have seen. She's pissed at Garcia for killing her boyfriend, though. She told me she'll talk. She ain't afraid to stand up to him. She's tired of her brother always controlling her."

Debra just stared at him. "Is this for real? You know Garcia Fuentes. Or at least his sister?"

"Who you think I was dealing for when I got locked up? I'll send you her number. She said to have your folks get in contact."

Debra sat stunned for a moment. Then she felt her emotions lifting for the first time in ages.

"You already know I'm your pet, your slut," Debra smiled. "I'm going to have to figure out how to be extra slutty for you tonight."

"I've got some ideas, ma'am," Jamal replied.

*****

Debra was blindfolded and tied up spread eagle on the bed, naked except for her thigh high stockings. The room was dimly lit, and Jamal's dark hulking figure stood before her, soaking in the sight of her helpless situation.

With her eyes, blindfolded, Debra's other senses were heightened. She heard Jamal's slow, measured breath just a few feet away. She felt the cool air of the ceiling fan blowing down, washing over her hardened nipples and rustling through her trimmed pubic hair patch. The scent of her own arousal filled the room.

The bed shifted slightly as Jamal came onto it. His body climbed over hers, his semi-erect cock hanging down, grazed over the length of her body as he crawled over her. She felt him stop above her chest, his thighs pressed on the side of her torso, but standing on his knees.

Debra instinctively opened her mouth as Jamal jerked his hips, flipping his cock into the air and letting it land in her open, waiting mouth. Then she wrapped her lips around his manhood as Jamal started gyrating.

As his cock hardened to its full girth, Debra gagged, unable to take in the entire shaft. Jamal moved faster as he became harder, his balls bouncing off her chin as he face-fucked her. He repositioned his body, going down on his hands and knees to face fuck her even more forcefully. She felt his cock pulsing and knew he was close when he pulled out of her mouth.

Debra panted, desperately trying to catch her breath.

"I'm not ready to cum yet, ma'am. I'd like to enjoy the pleasures of your flesh a bit more before I do,"

Debra shuddered in pleasure.

She felt the straps on her legs loosen, and then the straps changed direction, pulling her legs to the head of the bed. Soon the straps were tightened back up, and Debra lay prone with her legs fully spread in the air.

"This is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, ma'am," Jamal stated.

Debra could only imagine how obscene her current position appeared as she lay completely at the mercy of her young lover.

"Are you ready for me, ma'am?"

"Oh God," was all she could mutter in response.

She felt his face in close proximity to her exposed pussy. His nose grazed her pussy lips as he inhaled the scent of her arousal.

"You enjoying yourself ma'am. I can tell."

"Oh God," was still all she could respond.

Then Jamal's tongue slowly licked her pussy. His fingers spread her lips open, revealing her pink flesh. Soon, Debra could feel the moistness secreted from her pussy making her entire nether regions wet and damp. As her arousal continued to build, her moans grew louder. But as she was closing in on an orgasm, Jamal pulled back his head.

"Oh my God, don't stop! Please!" she begged.

And then she felt Jamal rudely slap his cock against her stimulated and swollen pussy lips, teasing her a few times before he plunged it balls-deep in one thrust, immediately sending her over the edge. Still tied up and unable to reflexively move her arms and legs in response, Jamal repeatedly pounded into her, his massive cock piercing her body and hitting her G spot along the way. Already on the cusp, Debra's arousal quickly escalated into exploding orgasm, her screams echoing through the rest of the house.

As Debra's orgasm receded, Jamal pulled out of her. He was still hard, she thought. Did he cum? She wasn't sure.

The she felt the straps on her feet pulled even tighter. With the straps tied to the top of the bedposts at the headboard, her legs were pulled back even farther, raising her bottom off the bed. She felt her asshole become more openly revealed.

"I'm not even sure you need this, ma'am," Jamal said. "As wet as you are, that wetness spread all over down there."

Still blindfolded, she felt his rough fingers applying K-Y jelly to her asshole. She girded herself for what she knew would come next.

Then Jamal's plunged his hardened cock deep into her ass. The shock reverberated up her spine as Debra's back and head arched back. She screamed in response to the mixture of pleasure and pain. She was just a fuck toy now. Jamal owned her body. She felt cheap and slutty, and she relished that feeling. If only her mother could see her now, she imagined. Her little girl tied up on the bed, legs in the air, getting ass-fucked by her ex con young black lover.

Jamal spanked her ass with hard, firm slaps that left red marks on her white skin. He was relentless, fucking her with raw, unbridled animalistic lust. As Jamal's other hand teased her nipples, she felt him release inside her, his warm cum planted deep in her ass. Jamal grunted as he deposited his load and waited a few seconds to ensure every last drop was ejaculated.

Still blindfolded, she could only imagine how she looked. Her hair a sweaty, tangled mess, her body spent, and cum dripping from her ass. If only her mother could see her now, indeed.

*****

Debra slept peacefully that night with Jamal in her bed, as she did most nights. The straps and blindfold were removed, and she remained naked except for her stockings, now stained with streaks of cum that had dripped out. Debra's head rested on Jamal's crotch as she held his flaccid cock in her mouth, almost like a baby suckling on a bottle to soothe herself to sleep.

******

The next morning, Debra cleaned herself up. She showered to clean off the evidence of her debauchery and put on fresh stockings and a pencil skirt suit. As soon as she arrived at work, she gave the contact information for Garcia's sister, Rita, to her investigators to immediately pursue. By lunch time, they had all the evidence they needed.

Rita signed a statement for investigators that Garcia killed Ricky Martinez. Her statement included a motive, pre-meditated threats, and stated admissions of guilt afterward. And she provided the investigators with a treasure trove of texts sent to her from Garcia corroborating her entire statement. The investigators were working to authenticate the text messages, but the police were already planning to bring Garcia into custody as soon as the authenticity was confirmed.

*****

"Ms. Delaney." Debra looked up. It was Jimmy. She smiled, happy that they were finally going to nail Garcia and still satisfied from her marathon sex session with Jamal last night.

"Come in." She squirmed slightly in her seat, her ass still a little sore from the night before.

"I just wanted to let you know that the IT division just confirmed the text messages. The police are planning to take Garcia into custody tonight."

"Thank you. I just got off the phone with the police chief. Assuming the arrest goes quietly, there should be a press conference at 9 AM."

"I just have one question, Ms. Delaney. That's Garcia's sister. We didn't talk to her this time, but we talked to her on other cases, and she was always hostile, always defending her brother. What changed? How did you know that Rita would talk this time?" Jimmy asked.

"I have my sources," Debra replied curtly.

"Who? The police have tried to get undercover agents or to flip people in Garcia's organization for years to no avail."

Debra bit her upper lip. "You've seen him," she finally admitted.

She watched his face grow from confusion and then the slow reaction as he realized what she was hinting at.

"That guy?" he finally said incredulously.

She nodded, squinting her eyes as she returned his stare.

"I thought maybe that was just a drunken indiscretion. A one-night stand. I know you defended him, but I thought, I guess I thought you were just covering up for yourself. But you actually know that guy?"

"That's enough, Jimmy. I told you yesterday, we would need to get past this, so we can work together. I'm sorry I brought it up, but you asked. You need to focus on work now and closing out this case," Debra scolded him.

"But wait, how does he know Garcia's family? Does he know Garcia? Is he a criminal? You're the DA. You can't be -- "

"It's not like that," Debra cut him off. "Look, it's none of your business. All that matters is we got our proof, and Garcia will be behind bars by tonight."

Clearly frustrated, Jimmy turned to leave. "I have to go," he said.

"Jimmy. Jimmy," Debra called as the office door closed behind him.

******

That night, Jimmy sat in front of his computer, replaying the video again of Debra.

He imagined the mysterious black man in the video in Debra's house having his way with her body at that very moment. Not just on that one night. But night after night.

In the video, Debra's face was carefully hidden, but not his. He did a freeze frame capture of the man's face and then ran the picture through the criminal database for any matches.

He left the program to run for a few minutes, and when he came back, he got a hit.

Name: Jamal Parker

He clicked on his file for his rap sheet

Conviction: Drug dealing.

3 years ago at 18 years old.

Currently on parole.

He'd be 21 years old now, Jimmy thought.

He looked up the case number for any additional specifics. When he pulled that up, he scanned over the details of Jamal's crime. Most everything looked fairly routine except for one detail. He openly gasped as he read the name of the prosecuting attorney.

Debra Delaney.

Jesus, how the hell did he bag Ms. Delaney, he wondered. I can't even get a match on Tinder, but this clown is banging women way out of his league. What does he have on her? Is he holding her captive somehow? Could she be in danger? He just couldn't comprehend how Ms. Delaney could willingly maintain a relationship with this hoodlum.

Ms. Delaney told him to get past it, but this is far from over, Jimmy thought to himself. Far from over.

12