An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jamal sensed her orgasm had passed, he pulled out of her pussy. Debra felt like her vagina was a gaping hole, and she desperately wanted him to plug his cock back into it, but she knew what was coming next. Jamal's fingers traced the outline of her asshole, and she steeled herself for what was to come. She felt a cold gel squirt onto her ass and breathed a sigh of relief. She enjoyed anal a lot more when he used lubrication. And then she felt his cock press against the edge of her anal opening.

Debra took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down as his cock slowly penetrated her ass. One inch at a time, he slowly snaked his way in, his massive girth stretching her out. She always thought that at some point, her ass would get used to taking his cock, but her ass still felt like he was tearing her apart every time he entered. She heard Jamal laugh throatily as her ass squirmed, trying to take in his full 8 inches.

"That's it, ma'am. You have no idea how nice the view is from where I'm standing with you bent over and my cock stuffed in that pretty ass of yours," Jamal commented.

She knew he meant it as a compliment, but it made her feel degraded, like she was only good for sex. And yet, she wanted to feel like a cheap whore. She wanted to be a sexy slut. She wanted to be his private sex toy. She spent all day taking charge of every situation at work. At home, she wanted to unplug from all that and let Jamal take charge of her.

Jamal's cock throbbed inside her as she felt the length of his shaft start thrusting. As the lube spread and she took the full length of his cock with no pain, Debra relaxed to enjoy the feel of his cock violating her ass.

"Make me your bitch," she mouthed back to him as he picked up the pace and pounded harder and faster into her. She felt her asshole alternately tighten around his cock and widen as his cock drove like a piston in and out of her. He was fucking her almost violently by this point, and her hands reached out to a nearby chair to steady herself, although Jamal's strong hands on her hips also kept her in place.

She knew Jamal liked fucking her ass because it fit so snug on his cock, and he would cum quickly. She tightened her ass, wanting to draw the cum from his cock like a mystic drawing water from a rock. Debra smiled in satisfaction as she felt Jamal start slowing down, his throbbing cock obviously nearing an orgasm. With a loud grunt, he impaled himself balls deep into her ass and shot his load. She felt the weird sensation of his cum squirting in her ass. Part of it felt gross, almost like anal leakage as the cum gravity drained out of her, but every nerve in her ass was spread out like tendrils and tingling on edge.

Exhausted from the pounding, Debra turned back to Jamal and hoarsely whispered, "Thank you for fucking me."

"It was my pleasure, ma'am," he assured her.

*****

The fuck session had distracted Debra, but the reprieve was only temporary. Later that night, after the orgasm had completely worn off, she was left to confront her relationship with Jamal and what it all meant. If she cut ties with him, could she still save face and deny the newspaper's sordid allegations? Debra felt the soreness in her ass and wondered if she could really give up Jamal. As she lay in bed mulling it over, the decision slowly crystallized in her head. She kept reassessing the decision in her mind, trying to reason if she was just being impulsive, but she finally decided to trust her gut. With that decision made, she made plans for the coming day to lock in her choice.

*****

Jamal spent Sunday painting the front of the house. He saw Debra leave after lunch without saying a word. He assumed she was running errands, but he stayed focused on his house task. A few hours later she returned, calling him to follow her inside as she entered the house.

He climbed down from the scaffolding and followed her in. He wiped his feet and looked over his messy painting clothes. "Let me go clean up, ma'am. I don't want to get your nice house and things all dirty."

"Of course, Jamal," she replied cheerfully. Jamal took notice of her tone. He had never seen her look so relaxed. Yesterday, she had looked stressed, like a heavy burden weighed her down, even though she didn't divulge any details. Even in normal times, she was always direct and unemotional, so it was shocking to see her so calm and content.

Jamal emerged after a quick shower in his customary baggy jeans and oversized tee shirt. He sat down on the couch, wondering what might come next. He had no clue what that might be, but he sensed she had a purpose in calling him in.

"Jamal. Just let me talk for a little bit and explain everything," Debra started off as Jamal nodded. "That man who visited yesterday was a reporter. I don't know how, but he knows about us. He threatened to publish a story, and I panicked. It could ruin my reputation; it could ruin my career. But we've done nothing wrong. Not you, not me. I've got nothing to ashamed of, and I refuse to be ashamed of you. When we first started all this, you promised never to speak a word of us outside this house."

"The house rules," Jamal remembered.

"And you kept them, and I appreciate that, but maybe that wasn't fair to you," she admitted. "I was ashamed to have people know I was in a relationship with you, but if there's one rule I've always adhered to, it's to the truth. And hard as it may have been for me to admit it, the truth is I belong to you."

Jamal sat stone faced, unsure how to respond as Debra stood up and started to undress.

"That's why today I went out and got this," she declared as she stripped down to her matching bra and panties. Then she slipped her panties off and sat back down with legs spread, her pussy fully exposed. Jamal's eyes perked up at the sight of the fresh ink on her crotch just above and to the side of her vagina. Debra nervously took in his reaction to the small Q and spades symbol she had tattooed onto her body.

"You know what that there means?" Jamal asked her he eyed her Queen of Spades tattoo.

Debra slowly nodded her head as Jamal crawled on his knees closer to inspect her ink.

"This ain't some temporary job?" he asked as he ran his fingers over the fresh mark that signified a white woman who belongs to black men etched into her skin.

"No, I want it to be a symbol of my commitment to you. Look, I'm not looking for marriage, and I'm not asking you to be anyone you're not. I belong to you, regardless. I can say that now. I want to be your pet. No matter - "

Debra's words trailed off as Jamal's tongue reached out and licked her pussy. She had been nervous that Jamal may reject her pledge of devotion, and his reaction relaxed her. He wasn't hesitant; quite the opposite, he was rewarding her with cunnilingus. Debra leaned back and let him pleasure her, enjoying the feeling of his tongue lapping at her clitoris and letting her own arousal quickly grow.

She reached her arms down and guided Jamal's body around until they were in a 69 position. She undid his pants and released his cock from the confines of his boxers. It flopped out, already semi-erect. Debra licked her lips and then took his member into her mouth.

It soon became a race to see who could make the other cum first. Jamal had a head start in getting her off, but Debra quickly made up ground, enthusiastically slurping on his cock and teasing his balls with her fingers. Debra's clitoris was so sensitive and aroused, it felt like it had swollen to double in size; every lick from his warm tongue washing over her clit sent shivers up her spine. She flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock before taking the entire length of his member into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Debra kept Jamal's cock firmly encased in her mouth, letting her lips and tongue lovingly work over the length of his shaft.

The attention paid in pleasuring each other only fueled each of them to work harder. Debra's wetness spread over Jamal's face, the lower half of his face glistening in her arousal secretion. Jamal's cock was throbbing inside her mouth as he slowly started grinding his crotch into her.

Both Debra and Jamal accelerated toward an orgasm. Both tried to dampen the march to their own orgasm so they could last longer, and both failed as their futile efforts only led each to orally pleasure the other more vigorously. Debra wrapped her legs around Jamal's head, resigning herself to the forthcoming orgasm. Jamal kept grinding his crotch into her face, aware that each thrust may be the one that takes him over the edge.

Debra's body stiffened first, and then she shivered as the orgasm released inside her. Almost at the same moment, Jamal impaled his cock balls deep into her mouth, and he shot his load of warm sticky cum against the back of her throat. She suppressed her gag reflex as his cum hit against her air hole and then drained back toward her mouth. The familiar bitter, salty taste flowed over her tongue as the ripple effect from her own orgasm washed over her in waves.

"So, I take it you like the tattoo," Debra said, as she messily wiped away the cum with her hand from her lips.

"I think I like you as my slut, ma'am," Jamal conceded.

Debra felt relieved. She couldn't control what may come professionally, but at least she knew she wouldn't lose Jamal.

"So, the attorney's house rules don't apply anymore, ma'am?" he asked cautiously.

Debra sighed. "The house rules have just changed. Now the rule is that I'm your slut at home, but you can tell other people about us. In fact, if we're in a real relationship, maybe I should meet your family. You've already met my mother, even if that didn't go so smoothly."

Jamal thought for a second before responding. "My mama don't know about you. She always asks about where I'm staying. You know, I'm from the ghetto. My mama and all my brothers and sisters, we just in a small apartment."

"I know. Maybe we can invite your family here for dinner next weekend."

"That'd be alright," Jamal answered after thinking for a moment.

"Good," Debra acknowledged, satisfied that she could solidify her relationship with Jamal by creating a bond with his family.

******

The Herald newspaper ran a front-page story the next morning. It detailed her relationship with Jamal, talking about Jamal's criminal history and his more recent living arrangement, including the fact that he and Debra were in a sexual relationship. Furthermore, the article detailed Jamal's own connection to Garcia Fuentes' drug cartel from his high school drug dealing days and insinuated that Debra may be a compromised district attorney.

It was Monday, and the DA office fell eerily silent as Debra arrived at work. She saw the headlines before coming in, but she ignored the uncomfortable stares and hushed whispers and buried her head to stay focused on her job. As she read through emails, she came across a resignation letter from Jimmy, the junior investigator.

It all came together in that moment for Debra. The only people who knew about her relationship with Jamal were Jimmy and her mother. Now she was certain it was Jimmy who had leaked her relationship with Jamal to the press. But why? It didn't matter, she decided. What has been done is done. Still, Jimmy gave 2 weeks' notice, so she'd find an opportunity to confront him about it. Debra hastily returned to her tasks at hand and tried to put all the drama out of her mind.

*****

It was Wednesday afternoon, and Debra was drafting an opening statement when she heard a knock on her office door.

"Come in," she called out.

Jimmy entered, and they shared an awkward gaze and silence.

"I -- uh -- I have the files you requested," he stuttered.

He quickly dropped a manila folder on her desk and tried to shuffle back out of the office, but Debra called out, "Wait!"

Jimmy stopped in his tracks, and she saw his body shaking, almost in fear.

"Jimmy, I saw you put in your notice. You didn't really give much explanation. I thought maybe we could talk about what's going on."

Jimmy took a deep breath and tried to calm himself, but his nerves were visibly frayed.

Debra saw his apprehension, but she knew he was the mole and wanted to know why he betrayed her.

"It was you who gave the story to the papers, wasn't it?" she openly accused him.

Jimmy bowed his head in shame, and the answer was written on his face.

"And now you're quitting. Why? If you wanted to drive me out of the office, you may yet succeed, so I don't get it. Why quit now unless you feel regret for ratting me out. What exactly is going on?" she demanded to know.

Jimmy kept his eyes facing the floor as he started to speak. "I'm sorry," he stammered. "I looked up to you. You were the best prosecutor."

"Am I not anymore?"

"You didn't take crap from anyone. You stood your ground, and you always did what was right," he continued.

"Again, am I not that person anymore?"

"Ever since I saw those pictures and that video of you, I don't know," he confessed.

"Is that what this is about?" Debra asked. "And why do my personal relationships bother you so much? What does that have to do with my professional performance."

Jimmy's voice gained confidence. He had been reasoning his actions and replaying all the facts in his mind for weeks now. "Because I thought you were the model prosecutor. I thought you were above the seediness and trashiness we encounter with all the criminals. And then I find out you're nothing but a cheap slut who consorts with criminals. What am I supposed to think?"

Jimmy's words stabbed her like a knife. "I'm still that same woman," Debra asserted.

"Then you were never anything more than a slut and whore. You're better than him, and you know it," Jimmy declared.

"No, I'm not," she countered.

"I see how you changed the way you dress. Your skirts are shorter, and I can see the top of your stockings. You're dressing like this for him, aren't you? You're not wearing a bra; your nipples are poking through. Are you even wearing panties right now?"

Debra gasped. Now it was her turn to hang her head in shame. She didn't realize her lack of undergarments was so evident, and she was left to wonder how many others had made the same observation. Suddenly, her blouse and skirt felt razor thin, as if her body was completely naked and exposed to Jimmy. Debra instinctively crossed her legs and lifted her arm across her chest.

" I can't look at you anymore," he continued. "I can't respect you; I can't work with you. All I see are your legs spread and you taking it up the ass."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Debra said quietly.

"Can I go now?" Jimmy asked impatiently.

Visibly shaken to her core, Debra nodded wordlessly, and Jimmy hastily exited.

******

By Saturday, Debra started doubting herself. The rest of the week at work had concluded with no further incidents, although she noticed many folks seemed to be avoiding her. But Debra found herself growing nervous to meet Jamal's family. She knew there may be challenges to gain his family's approval for their relationship, but she was reasonably confident that her charm, professional success, and intelligence would make a good impression. In conversations with Jamal during the week, however, the age gap between Jamal and Debra was made painfully clear as Debra realized she was 12 years older than Jamal's mother. Nevertheless, she was committed to making her relationship with Jamal official.

As the hour approached, Debra changed into a long wrap dress. It was the most conservative thing she'd worn in months, but she assumed his mother would not be impressed by the sluttiness she usually displayed for Jamal. Debra marveled at her nervousness. For years, she prided herself on always being in control of every situation, yet, here she was with butterflies in her stomach like a nervous schoolgirl.

The doorbell rang, and Jamal went to answer. Debra followed close behind.

Jamal's mother was a heavyset woman who huffed through the door, but she gave her son a warm hug. 3 other people, Jamal's siblings, trailed behind. Debra's heart stopped for an instant when she saw Reggie, and her mind was transported back to her 50th birthday when Jamal and Reggie tag teamed her. Reggie leered at her, clearly reminiscing on his sexual conquest the last time he'd been in the house.

"Mama, this is Debra. Debra, this is my Mama, Leona."

Debra extended her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Jamal's told me so much about you."

Leona reached out with a cold dispassionate grip as she eyed Debra suspiciously with a sour face. "A pleasure, I'm sure," she unconvincingly agreed.

Dinner turned out to be an uncomfortable affair. Debra tried to make conversation, but Leona offered nothing more than dagger stares and terse responses. Reggie continued gazing lecherously at Debra, and she grew uncomfortable in her own home. Debra clearly saw that Leona wasn't willing to give her a chance, so she hurried the meal along to get the night over with.

After dinner, Jamal and his siblings gathered in the den to watch tv, and that left Leona and Debra to bring the dirty dishes from the dining table back to the kitchen sink for cleaning.

"What exactly do you think you're doing with my boy?" Leona demanded to know after they were alone together. The tv volume echoed down the hall from the den, drowning out their conversation so no one else could hear.

"He's very special to me," Debra tried to assure her.

"He ain't got nothing in common with you. All this fancy house. This fancy food. This ain't him. This ain't us. He ain't anything like you. What you doing with my boy?"

"Jamal means a lot to me. I can help him have a better life," Debra insisted.

"What are you saying? His life with his family ain't good enough?" Leona answered defensively.

"That's not what I'm saying."

"You're a 50-year-old woman," Leona continued. "What are you doing with a 21-year-old kid? He's just a kid. He don't know any better. You say he means a lot to you. You're just some cougar, and what's my boy to you? Just your mid-life crisis. You old. Can't you get someone your own age?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I can assure you -- "

"Ain't no good gonna come of you and him," Leona interrupted, not letting Debra finish. "All you gonna do is mess him up. I bet you's a real good fuck. You'll just keep spreading them pretty legs of your till your tired of spreading for him, and then you'll kick him out. And then who's gonna be there to take him in? His family, that's who."

"Please, it's not like that." Debra's eyes were tearing up.

"I'm 38 years old, and I'm talking to a woman 12 years older than me trying to date my son. What the hell am I supposed to think? You tell me he's special. Is Reggie special, too? He told me about the last time he visited here. You just a ho, ain't you? You may have a fancy house, a fancy job, and some money, but you don't fool me. You just a slut wanting to get your rocks off on black cock. Fucking both my boys at the same time. I ain't raise my boys like that. I'd be obliged if you just leave my family alone."

Debra was at a loss for words. "I'm sorry," was all she could mutter as Leona turned to leave.

*****

On Monday, Debra got an invite from the Attorney General for a meeting that afternoon. Come the meeting time, she logged into the video teleconference.

"Debra, your office did great investigative work to bring in Garcia Fuentes. I understand he's actually considering a plea deal," the AG started off.

"Yes, he is," Debra agreed. Garcia seemed open to giving up his significant portions of his drug network to avoid the death penalty.

"You've got a great track record stretching back years," the AG observed.

"Thank you, sir."

"And that's why it pains me to say this," he said solemnly.