An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 05

Story Info
Scandal, humiliation and a gangbang.
10.5k words
4.24
14.2k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Attorney's House Rules Part 5

Disclaimer -- all characters are 18 or older.

Author's notes -- This story is posted under interracial. Racial stereotypes abound in the story, and if that may offend you (or you find these types of stories rote), please save yourself the disappointment and move on to something else better suited to your personal tastes.

Besides the interracial aspect, this story deals heavily with themes of humiliation and submission as the main character's world crumbles around her.

Recap of previous chapters:

Part 1 - Debra Delaney is a district attorney who prosecutes a black youth, Jamal Parker, for drug dealing. 3 years later, after he is paroled, she comes across him by chance and takes him in. They start a secret sexual relationship inside the walls of her home per the Attorney's House Rules (akin to "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas").

Part 2 -- Debra celebrates her 50th birthday. Jamal's brother, Reggie, helps them celebrate.

Part 3 -- Debra and Jamal post sex pictures and videos online. Jimmy, who works in Debra's office, recognizes her in the online postings.

Part 4 -- As Debra's office finds the key evidence needed to arrest and bring charges against the local drug kingpin, Debra is confronted about her secret affair with Jamal by her mother.

******

"Salud!" a dozen joyous voices toasted in unison.

Glasses clinked, and drinks were downed. The entire district attorney's office was celebrating the city's biggest arrest in years after finally apprehending the area's biggest drug lord, Garcia Fuentes.

Debra Delaney, the district attorney in charge of the office bringing the charges against Fuentes pounded her fists on the table to get everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to say thank you for everyone's hard work. This week wouldn't have been possible without you. I know I'm not always easy to work with, but this day doesn't happen without the contributions from every single one of you standing here right now. It took all of us to bring down Garcia, but we did it, so here's to us, the best damn DA office in the whole damn state!"

"Here, here!" the crowd called in response. Everyone raised their voices in cheer and downed another round. Everyone was jubilant; the office had spent years investigating Garcia, figuring out how to get him off the streets, and now they had finally succeeded.

Debra felt her phone vibrating in her clutch and saw it was the governor's office. She ran outside to escape the din and picked up the call.,

"District Attorney Debra Delaney?" a male voice inquired.

"This is she."

"This is Mick Mullins, the staff secretary for the governor, and I'm calling to relay a message from him. The governor wants you to know he is very impressed with your work. Your office did a great job spearheading the arrest of Garcia."

"Thank you, sir," Debra politely acknowledged.

"Putting Garcia behind bars is a huge win for the state. The governor wants you to know that after Garcia is convicted, you will be strongly considered for a circuit court judicial appointment."

"I'm flattered, sir. Please convey my appreciation to the governor, Mick."

"It's well-earned, Debra. Congratulations again, and we'll be in touch."

Debra hung up the phone and stood outside in the evening chill for a minute before heading back indoors. She was tall, statuesque at 5'8", and almost 6' tall in heels. Her 130 pound trim and toned body and brunette hair kept in a tight bun cut a striking figure in the courtroom, and her confidence and professional attire radiated her authoritative nature. Though she was 50 years old now, Debra's beautifully sculpted face, piercing blue eyes and fit body gave the appearance of a woman at least ten years younger.

As she re-entered the bar, her office mates welcomed her back. She felt the pats on her back and heard the laughter and joviality, but her head was spinning. She'd worked in the DA office for several decades, and now she realized she may soon leave it all behind to become a judge. Early in her career, people assumed her success was attributable to her good looks, and she was driven to work harder than anyone else to prove her mettle. She spent her entire life proving herself professionally, forgoing marriage and a family to focus on her career, working long hours and nights and weekends to master her craft. A lifetime judicial appointment would be her crowning achievement, and now she was on the precipice of attaining it. No one could accuse her of using her looks to get by or say that she wasn't a skilled and knowledgeable lawyer. A judicial appointment would validate all the sacrifice and dedication she had poured into her career. She was supremely confident in herself, and now she knew that those at the highest levels (i.e. the governor) recognized her worth.

She heard a voice calling her name, and it brought her back to the party and the revelry.

"Debra! Debra!" one of the assistant DA's shouted, offering her another glass of champagne. "Another round."

"Thank you. Salud!" she shouted, raising her glass.

"Salud!" everyone cheered.

******

Debra was a little tipsy as she walked in her house. She kicked off her black high heels after almost spraining her ankle trying to walk in the door. She stood in the kitchen in her stockinged feet and heard the tv blaring from the den. She knew that Jamal waited there for her.

With her mind still buzzed from the champagne and her emotions still on a high from the call from the governor's office, she quickly felt a stirring form in her pussy. If there was any day in her life she deserved to get some dick, this was it, she reasoned. Debra undid a zipper and let her black dress fall to the floor, and it left the district attorney naked except for her thigh high black stockings.

Jamal sat lazily on the sofa watching tv, but he turned his head and smiled at the sight of the lawyer's naked body entering the room. He saw the lustful look in her eyes and instantly knew there was only one thing on her mind as she knelt before him.

"Keep watching your game," she said softly as her hands rubbed the bulge in his pants. "Just sit back and enjoy." Debra undid the buckle on his baggy jeans and lowered them. His semi-flaccid cock poked out the slit on his boxers, and she pulled it out, fully exposing his cock as it immediately hardened at her touch.

Debra smiled in satisfaction as she held the prize she sought and stroked it in her hands. And then she wrapped her lips around his member, taking in the full thick girth of his 8-inch cock, letting it fill her mouth and reach to the back of her throat till she almost gagged.

"You came home late, but you look in a good mood, ma'am," Jamal observed as she slurped on his cock.

Debra's eyes smiled, her mouth still full of his cock as she sloppily sucked and bobbed her head on his shaft. She felt good knowing that her 50-year-old body still turned on a young 21-year-old man, and she felt even better knowing that his 8-inch cock would soon be buried in her pussy.

"I was with the office, celebrating Garcia's arrest," Debra said languidly as she let him fall from her mouth and climbed onto his body.

Jamal's calloused fingers rubbed across her trimmed pussy as she hovered over his cock, and her wetness came off on his fingers. She reached down and guided his cock into her slit, sighing deeply as she lowered herself onto him. Debra was highly aroused, and her body shook with delight as his member easily slipped inside, her lustful craving finally satisfied.

Jamal's hands fondled her tits as his head moved to the side, trying to keep an eye on the game even as she fucked him. His focus on the game didn't bother her. Debra just wanted a dick inside her, and she started riding him, slowly letting the full length of his cock glide in and out. She threw her head back, her mind focused on feeling every inch of his cock inside her, rubbing against her highly aroused labia, and his balls lightly tapping against her ass when she bottomed out on him.

"I'm glad you were able to celebrate a little," Jamal said mindlessly, his eyes still fixed on the game. "You been working real hard. I'm sure you deserved it, ma'am."

Wordless moans were all she could offer in response, her emotions and mind focused on her impending orgasm. Her arousal steadily increased, and the stirring in her pussy transformed into a growing ball of energy as the release she sought neared. Jamal's cock throbbed inside her, and Debra's breathing grew labored as she felt herself teeter on the edge. She rode his cock with even more urgency; still buzzed and on a high from the celebrations earlier, she was determined to cap the night with sexual gratification. She wanted to make Jamal explode inside her and feel his cum dripping out.

The wall holding back her orgasm crumbled, and the rush of endorphins coursed through her veins as she arched her head back and felt Jamal's cum release inside her, shooting up, and then dripping down. As she stood up and let Jamal's cock slip out, she hurried upstairs to clean herself off as a glob of cum slipped out and fell on the carpet below. Jamal stayed on the sofa, still focused on the game, his still erect cock glistening with the secreted mixture of his cum and her wetness.

*****

Debra woozily came to as she heard the doorbell ring repeatedly. She glanced at the clock - 9:30 AM. She remembered the celebrations at the bar and then with Jamal last night. She threw her head back down on the pillow as she succumbed to a splitting headache and tried to remember how much she drank last night. Evidently it was too much.

Then she heard Jamal's voice cut through the haze, "Ma'am. There's someone at the door asking for you. I think they're a reporter. I don't know who they are, but they seem to know your name."

"Alright. Tell them I'll be down in a minute," she croaked hoarsely.

Who the hell could it be, she wondered? It was Saturday. She had no appointments or commitments this weekend. Jamal said it was a reporter. They must be asking about the Garcia case. Or maybe the governor's office already leaked word about her judicial appointment. Either way, she was still dressed in nothing but the stockings she wore when she fucked Jamal last night. Debra quickly pulled her hair back and threw on some slacks and a blouse before heading downstairs.

She saw a younger looking man patiently waiting just outside her front door.

"Hi Ms. Debra Delaney? I'm Paul Wilcott with the Herald. I apologize to barge in on you like this."

Debra quickly sized him up and decided he was harmless.

"I spoke at the press conference yesterday," Debra interjected. "Beyond that, I really don't have anything more to say about Garcia."

"That's not what this is about, Ms. Delaney?" he replied.

"Well, then to what do I owe this unannounced visit?"

"I -- I" -- he started to stutter. He looked around nervously. "Can we talk privately? I wanted to give you a chance to respond before we run a story."

"What kind of story?" Debra asked coldly.

The reporter spoke in a hushed tone. "We received a tip that you're in an inappropriate relationship with an ex-convict?"

Debra was taken aback, but she quickly recovered and said through squinted eyes, "What exactly are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying it's been alleged that you, the district attorney, are in a sexual relationship with a convicted felon currently on parole. I knocked on your door, and the felon answered the door. How do you respond to these allegations?"

"I don't," Debra replied indignantly. "This is slander, plain and simple. How dare you come to my house with your yellow journalism stories. There are unsolved murders. There's unemployment and homelessness in this city. There's plenty of real issues that affect people happening out there for you to report on. In good news, the owner of Cromwell's Supermarket just paid out full college scholarships to 25 graduating high school seniors. And this is what you report."

"So, you don't deny any of the allegations," the reporter persisted.

Debra was livid. "Get out of my house. Right now! You're not welcome here. Not now. Not ever!"

"Good day Ms. Delaney. I'm sorry to have bothered you." The reporter had barely finished speaking before she slammed the door in his face.

As she watched the reporter slink away, Debra's head was spinning. Her hard-nosed and tough attitude won her many admirers and courtroom victories, but it also left a string of enemies in her wake who sought to do her damage. She prided herself as someone who rose above the drama and steered clear of office politics and gossip. She'd watched far too many colleagues lose promising careers for indiscretions, inappropriate office romances, harassment, messy divorces, or drug addiction. Now, however, as she stood on the cusp of a judicial appointment, her own private affairs threatened to torpedo her accomplishments.

But what was she being accused of? Having a personal relationship? Was the nature of her relationship scandalous? Yes, Debra knew it was. It would be fodder for the local gossip mill. But there was nothing illegal in her conduct or relationship. She couldn't be arrested or disbarred for her actions.

Still, her relationship with Jamal jeopardized her entire professional outlook. She imagined the delight her enemies would take in her plight. The snickers and whispers behind her back. The cold and authoritative persona she'd worked so hard to build over the years would evaporate, her reputation ruined. Instead of the intimidating prosecutor, her detractors would recast her as a cradle robbing slut who cavorted with common criminals.

And Jamal. He'd be caught up in the drama, even though he had done nothing wrong. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Since leaving prison and going on parole, he had been a model citizen. He maintained his job as a painter, keeping his end of the bargain since moving in, doing all the manual labor around the house and yard. Whereas Debra was used to dealing with unscrupulous and underhanded forces, Jamal wasn't. And he wouldn't deserve any of the coming grief.

But what was Jamal to her? For months, they had carried on a torrid, sex-fueled affair. Although they remained respectful of one another, their relationship was still largely physical. He filled a need in her life, albeit largely a physical one, but she cared for him. She never considered how their relationship would turn out; she had been living in the moment. Their relationship had been a closely guarded secret, and now the threat of public exposure forced her to take stock of it.

Debra didn't want to lose Jamal in her life, but did she love him? She knew she couldn't commit to a traditional marriage, but her relationship with Jamal perfectly suited her needs. He took care of the house, he took care of her sexual needs, and he kept his mouth shut about their relationship. She laughed to think that maybe Jamal was the perfect man for, but she knew there was a lot of truth to the thought.

She cursed the reporter for ruining everything. But how did he stumble on her secret relationship, she wondered. Jimmy, the junior investigator knew. So did her mother. Could one of them have tipped him off? Or maybe the reporter had stalked her after all the recent press coverage on Garcia's arrest? She couldn't be sure, but Debra Delaney knew she needed to get ahead of the story before it hit the news.

******

"Ma'am, is everything alright?" Jamal asked that afternoon. "Did that man that visited this morning upset you? You've been looking sad all day."

"Jamal," Debra sighed. "Be honest. How do you see us?"

Debra knew that she held a lot of the power in their relationship. It was her house and money that paid for everything. She was the college educated one with a prestigious job. Jamal, on the other hand was an ex-con making minimum wage at a menial job. He was short and uneducated, and the felony on his record would likely ensure he'd never work more than lowly jobs. Still there are things that money can't buy. He was still so young with so much more of his life ahead of him. Surely, he'd want a family at some point whereas Debra's 50-year-old body couldn't bear Jamal a child.

"What do you mean, how do I see us?" Jamal inquired.

"I mean, how does all this end?" Debra clarified. "Us. Our relationship. Where are we going with this?"

"I don't know. I do enjoy being with you, ma'am. I don't really think about it. I just like coming home and being with you."

"Do you just like me because I'm your slut?" Jamal seemed shy to answer to answer Debra's follow up question. "It's alright if you do," she tried to reassure him.

"I do enjoy that," he quietly admitted.

Debra didn't want to press the matter any further. Part of her felt a deep attachment to Jamal, but she was also aware, that, for all her money and prestige, she allowed herself to be a sexual object for him. Part of her felt degraded by that reality, yet her pussy tingled with arousal at the idea she was nothing more than a fuck toy. She felt the weight of the irony that her professional success could provide practically anything she wanted, yet she couldn't be sure if the one person she truly felt a deep attachment to felt the same way about her.

She couldn't help feeling like her world was on the verge of crumbling with the lurid newspaper article looming, and she couldn't stand to lose Jamal in that moment. Control the controllables, she always preached, so she sought the one thing still in her realm of influence.

"Do you want to enjoy your personal slut right now?" Debra asked, as Jamal's eyes perked up.

"Now you're talking, ma'am," he laughed as Debra turned around and bent over. "You sure do got a fine ass, ma'am," he said as he ran his hands over her behind.

Jamal undid her slacks and let them drop to the floor. Debra was wearing no panties, so her ass was fully exposed as Jamal rubbed his crotch against it, the bulge in his pants pressing against her. Debra heard Jamal unsnap his jeans, and then she felt his cock tumble out and plop down on her ass.

"Oh God," she muttered in anticipation.

"That's it, ma'am. You just relax," Jamal said as he ran his fingers the length of her pussy slit. She turned her head to see him lift his fingers and take in the scent of her wetness, and then he smirked before she turned her head away and waited for him to mount her.

Debra was rewarded a second later as she felt the tip of Jamal's cock tap against her pussy. She could almost feel her pussy lips spreading themselves, trying to coax his cock to penetrate inside. And then her wish was granted, and she felt his thick cock slide in. She was so wet, he entered effortlessly, his member sliding in balls deep and filling her pussy with 8 inches of hard cock.

"You ain't got nothing to worry about," Jamal reassured her as he started fucking her. "You got a good job and a good home. You the smartest person I know. And one of the sexiest." Jamal was pounding his crotch into her, his body loudly slapping against her ass with every thrust. "Near as I can tell, you're living the best life of anyone I ever seen."

Debra was a woman in heat. She heard Jamal talking, but all she felt was his cock ramming into her. All she wanted was for him to drive her to an orgasm. Her wetness spread until she felt Jamal's crotch coated in her own arousal every time he slammed into her backside.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God" she muttered repeatedly.

"That's it, ma'am. You just let yourself cum. Don't be shy now."

God, she should be ashamed to be so vulnerable to this young black man. Yet, she abandoned all caution in his presence and let him fuck her to an orgasm. Her knees buckled as she came, but Jamal's hands held her hips up, and he powered through as her body convulsed, and she screamed in ecstasy.