An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra's heart skipped a beat as the attorney general continued.

"The Herald did quite a hit job on you last week, didn't they?"

"With all due respect, sir, it was a sensationalist piece. I didn't do anything wrong," Debra defended herself.

"Debra, that may be so. Nevertheless, we're going to need to suspend you without pay while we investigate the matter."

"Sir, I hardly think -- "

"Debra," the attorney general cut her short. "The allegations are salacious and serious. As of this moment, you're suspended. You need to pack up any personal effects and go home. Leave your computer, work cell phone and all of your files. They may be evidence."

Debra sat stone-faced, trying to process the changes happening as she logged off the video teleconference and wondered what the hell her next move would be.

*****

Debra sat idly at the dining table, downing another glass of wine. Her world had cratered over the past few days. A little over a week ago, she was on the verge of her crowning professional achievement, attaining a judicial appointment, and now she was on the verge of losing her whole career. Her name was getting dragged through the mud in the press, and the professional persona she spent her life building crumbled overnight. Now she was viewed as a joke, as a slutty cougar who was shacked up with an ex-con.

It's such a double standard, she mused. She knew male district attorneys who had a different girlfriend every night, but she had one relationship that broke social taboos, and she was being sent into exile. She felt something she never felt before in her life... defeated. She poured another glass of wine, seeking any distraction from her current predicament.

Jamal came into the dining room, a serious look on his face. "Ma'am, we need to talk."

Debra's mind was in a haze, and she felt like she was having an out of body experience as Jamal explained how he was sorry, but he had to move out. She didn't catch every word, but she understood enough to know that Leona demanded that Jamal move back home, and he wasn't one to disobey his Mama. As easily as Jamal dominated Debra, she viewed him as a man. Even though he was shorter than her, he was stronger and had easily revealed her submissive side. But now, listening to him refuse to stand up for himself and blindly follow his mother's orders, he looked like a little dog running home with his tail between his legs.

She had sacrificed everything for her career, and now that lay in shambles, and, on top of everything else, her personal life was falling apart, as well. She was drunk and too tired to react. After Jamal said his piece, he slinked off to his room while Debra sat and poured herself another glass, hoping this one would finally numb the pain.

*****

Debra awoke the next morning, hungover and groggy from the two bottles of wine she finished off last night. A headache burned, but she heard voices downstairs and the sound of large objects being moved. She forced herself out of bed and threw a robe on top of her bra and panties before going to find out what was going on.

As she got to the bottom of the stairs, she locked eyes with Jamal as he carried a large box out of his room.

"I'm sorry to wake you, ma'am. We're loading up my stuff into the van to move back home."

We, Debra wondered? Then Reggie and another of his younger brothers emerged from his room.

"I brought Reggie and Darryl with me to help load up," Jamal explained. "Reggie's 19, and Darryl is 18. It's a school day, and my little sister is still in school."

Reggie's face and build looked just like Jamal's, although he was a little taller than Jamal, maybe 5'7", Reggie was still shorter than Debra. Darryl, though, hardly looked anything like his two older brothers. He was taller and heftier, maybe 5'10" and 250 pounds, Debra judged.

A wave of emotions overtook Debra as she realized that Jamal was moving out that morning. "Jamal, you don't have to leave so soon." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Mama wants me moved back home right away, ma'am," Jamal said in a monotone voice.

"Damn, you really got her panties in a bunch," Reggie rudely interjected..

Debra ignored Reggie and ran up to embrace Jamal. She was a broken woman, her career in shambles, and now her relationship on life support. For so long, she was the powerful district attorney, wearing an impenetrable suit of armor, but now her confidence was shot, and her aura of invincibility was shattered. The queen who ruled the district attorney's office with an iron fist was reduced to a vulnerable, insecure, and desperate figure. She was used to being in command, but her whole life had spiraled out of control to the point she now put herself at Jamal's mercy, begging for a modicum of sympathy. Desperate to keep Jamal in her life, she resolved to do anything to make Jamal change his mind.

As she held Jamal, her robe's sash came loose, and Debra's bra and panties were revealed. Jamal's hands reached down to comfort her as they ran them over the smooth silky panties covering the contours of her ass. Reggie and Darryl stood, mouth agape, at the beautiful curves on display.

"Damn, she look pretty fine for an old woman," Reggie stated untactfully. "Go on, Jamal, She begging you for it. Don't keep the lady waiting."

Debra ignored Reggie's goading, but she lowered herself down to her knees. She didn't care that Reggie and Darryl were watching. She could feel Jamal slipping away, and all that mattered was making him stay. Debra looked up with puppy dog eyes begging Jamal to reconsider.

"Am I not enough? What do you I have to do to make you stay?" she pleaded.

She let the robe completely fall off while she sought out the one thing their relationship was always based on. Sex. Jamal stared down in amusement as Debra loosened his pants and revealed his cock. It fell out from his drawers, falling into her face.

The little voice inside her head couldn't believe she had sunk so low, but her actual voice cooed, "Aren't you going to miss how I suck your dick?" as she took him into her mouth.

"Damn J, what kind of spell did you put on this bitch? When you going to share the wealth?" Reggie asked in disbelief.

Jamal stroked Debra's hair and took notice of his brothers standing nearby. "You did enjoy your 50th birthday, didn't you, ma'am? I remember you seemed to like all the attention."

Debra nodded her head as she slurped on his cock, still desperate to please Jamal and convince him to stay. She remembered that night as Jamal and Reggie tag teamed her and fucked her ragged. It didn't matter anymore. Her dignity was shot. She didn't know if letting Reggie and Darryl also take her would somehow convince Jamal to stay, but in her hungover hazy state, it seemed the only card she had left to play.

She felt Reggie's hands run down the length of her back, and she quivered as she resigned herself to submit to Reggie's advances. She felt her bra loosen as Reggie unfastened the hooks, and she worked her arms to let the bra fall on the floor as she continued slobbering all over Jamal's cock.

"Damn, look at them titties," she heard Darryl speak for the first time. Debra felt a tinge of pride to have an 18-year-old kid admiring her 50-year-old titties. They sagged a little, but overall, her B cup tits held up pretty well, she hoped.

"Go on and enjoy them," Reggie encouraged him. "This lady's a freak. Trust me on that," he promised as his fingers slipped under the band of her panties and dragged them down. She felt his rough fingers finger her slit. "Just as I thought," Reggie declared. "This bitch is turned on; you could mop the floors with that pussy."

Darryl approached her from the side and cupped his hands over her tits, letting them bounce like balls as her head bobbed on Jamal's cock.

"You can smell that pussy. It's the smell of sex. That bitch is in heat!" Reggie eagerly announced. Debra winced a little, wishing he wouldn't give embarrassing minute-by-minute updates on the state of her arousal. Nevertheless, Reggie wasn't wrong. She was a bitch in heat, and she needed a hard cock stuffed in her pussy to feed her desire.

"Hold on. I've got dibs on her pussy," Jamal declared. "The rest of ya'll can fight over the rest of her."

Jamal threw some cushions on the floor and then laid down. Then he guided Debra over top of him. Still woozy from her hangover, her eyes popped open as Jamal's 8 inches penetrated deep in her pussy, stretching her wide. Debra sighed deeply, satisfied to feel him inside her.

As she repositioned herself, Reggie caught sight of her tattoo. "Whoa, wait a minute. What is that? Queen of Spades. Oh, she knows exactly what she is, don't she? Shit, I've got dibs on her ass then," Reggie declared as he fingered her anus.

"There's some lube in that box right there. Be good to the lady. Let her enjoy it, too," Jamal ordered his younger brother.

Reggie scoffed at the suggestion, but he grabbed a tube of lubricating gel and then called out to his younger brother. "Darryl, she still got one hole left. Go ahead and stick your dick in her mouth."

Debra became unnerved. She had resigned herself to allow them to all take turns on her, but she didn't realize those turns would all be at the same time. She looked up at Darryl standing next to her as she felt a cold gel squirted on her ass. She saw uncertainty in his eyes and realized he didn't have a lot of experience.

"It's alright," Debra reassured him, as she wiped the brunette strands out of her face. "Go ahead and feed me," she said as she gave him her most inviting smile and then opened her mouth wide. The look of shock on Darryl's face soon turned to excitement as he fumbled to undo his belt and pants. His cock was even larger than Jamal's, and Debra stared at his 9 inches of manhood, wondering how much more he would stretch her out than Jamal already did.

As she took Darryl into her mouth, Reggie's cock plunged into her ass. There was nothing gentle or considerate about Reggie, and he seemed to take delight in hearing Debra squeal in a potent mixture of pain and pleasure as his rod plumbed the depths of her ass.

Debra felt strange sensations with three cocks inside her at the same time. Jamal was stuffed in her pussy while Reggie was balls deep in her ass. and she had a mouthful of Darryl's cock. She felt utterly ridiculous and slutty, realizing she really had turned into nothing more than a glorified sex doll.

"Alright, lady, now you got to do the moving if this is going to work," Reggie instructed her. "Otherwise, Jamal or me might slip out."

Debra sighed in resignation as she realized she was taking orders from a black teen. For the first time in her life, Debra thought to herself, maybe I'm getting too old for this. Nevertheless, she thought through the logistics of trying to satisfy 3 cocks simultaneously, and then she started moving. She carefully gyrated her hips back and forth, careful to make sure she kept Jamal and Reggie inside, and her head naturally moved along Darryl's shaft as she did so. She took in the strange sensation of having three cocks inside her at the same time. The arousal in her pussy as Jamal's cock slid along her wet labia. The tingling in her ass as Reggie stretched her hole. Darryl's cock that grew to a frightening girth as she deep throated him. Debra arousal hit sensory overload with her pussy and ass stimulated by cock while Jamal mauled her tits and Darryl filled her mouth. She felt cheap and degraded, and she embraced the slutty humiliation.

Somewhere in the recesses of her mind, she wondered how being gangbanged by three brothers could possibly convince Jamal to stay. Shouldn't he be repulsed by this sight, she wondered? But any questions her wandering mind considered were overtaken by her wanton sexual appetite, and now she wanted nothing more than to feel the three cocks cum inside her.

By this time, Debra found a rhythm that worked, and she picked up the pace, bucking her hips in a sensual rhythm, riding the full length of Jamal and Reggie's cocks as they pumped in and out of her like smooth running pistons. The rhythm naturally pulled her mouth back and forth on Darryl as she struggled not to gag on his cock.

Debra wanted to scream in unbridled ecstasy, but the cock stuffed in her mouth prevented anything more than a garbled shriek to emerge while Reggie maintained his lewd play by play commentary.

"This bitch can't get enough. She's hungry for black cock!"

"Her damn pussy juice is flying everywhere, getting on everything!"

"Such a good slut. Damn, she's know how to take a dick!" he shouted out as he loudly slapped her ass.

As degrading as Reggie's observations were, Debra knew they all rang true, and they all fueled her own arousal. She pushed her body past its limits, and she succumbed to an orgasm, momentarily spitting out Darry's cock so that she could catch her breath as Reggie chuckled in amusement from behind. Still, she was a gamer, and she kept Jamal's and Reggie's cocks pumping in and out of her without breaking rhythm while she took Darryl's cock back into her mouth.

"Look at that. Takes a fucking and keeps on trucking!" Reggie remarked in his running commentary as he slapped Debra's reddening ass.

Reggie, for all his bluster, was the first to bust a nut inside her. Her tight ass was too much for his cock to resist, and he shot his load deep into her with a guttural grunt. As he pulled out, Debra felt the air rush in, and it felt like her asshole must have been stretched as wide as her mouth.

"Hold up, ma'am," Jamal cautioned her. Debra gave him a distressed, pleading look. She was already close to a second orgasm, and she didn't want to lose how his hard cock felt inside her.

"Why don't you let me do the driving for a bit," Jamal continued as he rolled out from under her. He repositioned her onto all fours and directed Darryl to stand on his knees in front of her while Jamal mounted her from behind.

She was relieved to feel Jamal's cock back inside her pussy, and she eagerly took Darryl back in her mouth as the two brothers started spit roasting her.

"There, ain't that better ma'am?" Jamal asked.

Well, not exactly, thought, Debra. Although she was pretty sure he meant well, it was more like hanging on for dear life. With every thrust into her body, Jamal propelled Debra forward on Darryl's cock, but Darryl started thrusting his crotch into her mouth at the same time, his cock reaching to the back of throat and almost making her gag.

Her body was a hot sweaty mess by this point, her hair damp, and her pussy on fire. Jamal's balls pounded into her clit with every thrust and the teasing sent her over the edge again, her body shaking from the intensity as another orgasm took hold. She let Darryl fall out of her mouth as she continued to jerk him off with her hands. Darryl shot his load all over her hair and face as she gave him a hand job, strings of cum dripping down that she sloppily wiped away onto her forearms.

And still Jamal pounded away from behind. She turned back and smiled at the rabid animalistic look in his eyes she had grown accustomed to. With a tight hold on her hips, he drove his cock deep into her, each thrust feeling like it plunged deeper than the last. And still he kept going, pounding her pussy relentlessly, her body flailing at this point like a limp rag doll as he fucked her from behind doggy style.

Just when Debra wasn't sure if she could take anymore, she felt Jamal's body tense up, and he shot his load in her pussy, his cum filling her hole and dripping back out her slit and off his shaft. He gave Debra's ass a good slap as his dick fell out and her body collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Her mouth, ass, and pussy all felt obscenely stretched out, as if they might not recover, and cum was dripping out of her ass and pussy. The cum in her hair was becoming dry and sticky. As she lay there with labored breathing, she looked around at the 3 young black men who had all just freshly fucked her. They all smiled back, each of them secure in the knowledge they owned her. She knew she should feel humiliated, but her pussy was still tingling with the residuals of her orgasms, and she felt strangely satisfied. Jamal, Reggie, and Darryl all sat naked, their cocks still semi-flaccid, and she realized they were all sizing her up for another round.

Over the next few hours, they all took turns ravaging Debra in all her holes. One by one, they took turns fucking her however they wanted. By the end they had each taken a turn on each of her holes. Reggie pinned her ankles back against her ears as he fucked her pussy. Reggie got Darryl to admit he'd never fucked a woman in the ass before, and then he insisted he take his turn on Debra from behind. As large as Darryl's cock was, Debra's ass was wrapped tight on his shaft, and he came quickly. His girth had stretched Debra's ass out even more, and the lube was running low by this point, so she was glad he didn't last very long.

Debra's self-respect had completely evaporated by this point. She had been reduced to nothing but a cheap whore, and she knew it. She found herself turned on by the feeling of humiliation and even embracing it. Like a drunk who builds up a tolerance to alcohol, she wanted that buzz, but it took more and more fucking for her to attain that buzz, her orgasm, as they went on. She begged them to fuck her and fuck her harder. She wanted them to talk dirty to her, to call her a slut and whore. Anything to increase her arousal. Anything to bring along the next orgasm.             

Jamal took the last turn fucking her, and he took her ass for the finale. Debra felt cheap and degraded when Jamal commented how nasty it was sticking his cock in her ass when his brothers' cum was still dripping out. She knew she had shed every last ounce of dignity, and Jamal hadn't even given the slightest indication that he had changed his mind to stay.

By the end, Debra was so exhausted, she just curled up on the floor, too tired to even stay awake as Jamal and his brothers got dressed. They decided to just leave her alone to rest as they continued packing up.

"Yo, you sure you don't want to keep banging that pussy? Ain't no pussy to bang at Mama's," Reggie asked his older brother as they were finishing up.

"Nah. I done got my fill. Besides, she better off without me. Let's go," Jamal replied.

Jamal and his brothers loaded the last of his belongings into the van, and then he took one last long look at Debra before he turned his back and silently closed the front door behind him. Debra's cum-covered body still lay sprawled out and sleeping on the floor as the old beat-up painter's van lumbered down the street, leaving Debra and the attorney's house rules in the rear view.

THE END