An Atypical Love - 750

Story Info
Girl falls for a bi twink stripper with a secret.
764 words
3.63
1.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Lindsay stepped out of the bar into the crisp autumn air, fumbling around in her purse for a lighter. The street was empty for a Friday night, so she was a bit surprised when she turned the corner and saw someone in the shadows.

She did seem to recognize him enough to step in and ask a question.

"Hey, you got a light?"

The boy turned, his eyes bright and friendly as he patted his jacket.

"No ma'am, sorry I don't,"

Lindsay laughed, noting that he didn't have a cigarette between his lips but the stick from a lollipop.

"Ma'am? Really? I'm maybe a year older than you, come on dude,"

Charlie blushed and laughed to get along. His foppish brown hair falling over his long eyelashes. He dug his hands into his jeans.

"Sorry, its just- you were inside right?"

"Yeah,"

"I'm kinda in customer service mode still, so-"

"Yeah, I get it,"

The two stood watching the traffic go by.

"So you're a dancer?"

"Yup,"

"You were on earlier?

"Yeahhh," Charlie felt awkward and scratched his head. Lindsay leaned into him to whisper.

"You've got a wonderful looking penis, all the boys must like it,"

Charlie laughed and stared at the ground.

"Men, women- its really the talk of the town."

The two introduced themselves and made breezy conversation, with Lindsay explaining her first year as a student in Montreal and Charlie being circumspect about working as a stripper. There seemed to be a spark between them, so the two exchanged IG handles before Lindsay's older sister and girlfriends drug her off into the night.

On their first "hang out", the two walked St. Laurent, showing one another their favourite stores and talking about all their Montreal firsts. The second hang out was simply a dumb movie together, but Lindsay felt comfortable enough to link arms as they walked.

It was in the Musee Contemporain that she asked him about going on a proper date, and where he got solemn. They strolled through a quiet part of the museum as he explained himself.

"You...are great Linds, and I'm scared to fall for... " He stopped himself while she stared at his boyish face waiting for the other shoe to drop. Gay? Not interested? What?

"I'm just loving our time together and I don't want it to end, but there's something we need to talk about if things move a certain way,"

"Go on," Charlie took a deep breath and sat down on a bench. He looked up hesitantly at Lindsay.

"It'll sound fucked up, but I don't really do sex." Lindsay tried to calculate what she'd just heard. The bisexual twink stripper was-

"It's asexual, I mean I'M asexual. That's what it is. Its just not my thing," Lindsay sat down beside Charlie staring ahead.

"Its crazy right? I make money showing my cock off and rubbing up on strangers- but its not a trauma thing, its not creepy pervs turning me off- I've just really not enjoyed sex or had it kinda drive me, right? I like touching and kissing and hugging - and while I can see myself maybe falling in love and being open to trying stuff with someone- but for now..."

Charlie turned to look at Lindsay, his blue eyes slightly dewy and a blush on his cheek.

"I would love to go on a date with you and be your boyfriend, but I just don't know if I can fulfill you sexually,"

Lindsay studied Charlie as she tried to figure out his game. She wondered if maybe he was lying and just wasn't into her, maybe he WAS gay- she didn't know. But his earnestness seemed genuine, and her heart fluttered when he leapt to the term 'boyfriend'. He wanted to be her boyfriend!

Lindsay leaned in and kissed Charlie on the lips, the excitement in her eyes betraying the questions in her brain.

In the weeks and months to follow the pair would become close, sharing tears and joys, grief and triumph. They tentatively explored one another's bodies and found a love and sensuality all their very own; an intimacy that was unique and fulfilling.

And it was watching Charlie sit on the couch one day with the cat in his lap watching TV that Lindsay realized- their relationship was a journey not a destination, and the bond that she had with this sweet soul was all she would ever need.

"Hey Bub, love you,"

He smiled at her

"Love you even more"

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers