Off The Straight and Normal Pathway

Story Info
Two Mature Couples in an Rv Park experience.
2.3k words
4.39
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off The Straight and Normal Pathway at Last...

It was early fall and Helen and I, Lincoln, had been set up, parked, on our site at an RV park in Virginia safely hooked up for a few days' stay. Our rv was about 35' long and towed a small compact car behind it. A few months each year we enjoyed some travel, meeting new people in new places in it as we were both early retirees. Helen had taught and I had successfully run a big company. Our children were out on their own and our long marriage had stood the test of getting married right after college with some bumps and bruises but nothing unmanageable. We were, in fact, pretty straight, pretty normal and were without consciously working at it trying a few new things out as we headed into the last third of our lives.

On a personal level we had been straight, mostly missed the sexual revolution of the 1970s, though we had always been active in our own marriage. Helen was and is attractive with nice large 38C tits and a lovely bush over luscious lips that swelled nicely when we were passionate. That part of life had become routine though neither of us worried much about it.

That evening as we sat after dinner around a campfire just off from the cover of our awning, the RV spot next to us filled up with a similar nice couple who turned out to be named Hank and Linda. We watched them get hooked up, settled then invited them to bring their chairs and gave them each a glass of wine. Turns out we were pretty similar though Hank was a little taller than me and Linda a little shorter than Helen. Both had a wholesome appearance and I thought especially so of Linda, around her reasonably nice shape. We liked them and ended up talking for a couple hours before bed. The last thing we four had agreed on was to tour the nearby area together in their jeep the next day.

We four had enjoyed a fun day in their small jeep visiting various places, having lunch at Panco's famous barbecue in Lexington late afternoon then headed back to our James River Park campground and our rv's. At ours, Helen and I just had a soup and salad dinner then started another campfire which Hank and Linda joined us at again.

All day we had been riding and getting in and out of their jeep. Seating changed with convenience, Helen had sat up front next to Hank while Linda parked in the back seat next to me about half the time in the Jeep. Nothing unusual about that but the four of us did get comfortable with one another. A couple of times Hank had put his arm around Linda and she had laid her hand on his leg near her out of warmth and familiarity. He had noticed Helen was sitting with her hips close to Hank and

had developed the same sort of familiarity he and Linda were enjoying casually. The evening, even with the fire, got chilly enough that they repaired to Hank and Linda's larger RV where they parked on two couches and finished a wine bottle, Hank and Helen on one and Linda and I on the other. Hank and Linda were leaving in the morning so other than electricity they were unhooked and ready to depart, Jeep hooked to the back.

We had all talked about our lives to this point sharing experiences and laughing at some of the foibles of marriages revealed. It seemed natural but Helen was right against Hank who had his arm around her while she was rubbing his thigh over his shorts in a very familiar way. Linda had scooted over so her butt was against my hip and her hand on my leg below the shorts I had worn all day, also very familiar. Maybe it was the wine. I don't know for sure but at one point Hank just popped out with the suggestion that we should all consider that it was bedtime, but bedtime just the way we were seated...he and Helen as is and Linda and I over in our RV for the night.

At first they had all laughed then Linda had said: "I think that would be fun. How about you and Hank stay in this RV for the night and Lincoln takes me back to yours, Helen?"

Helen barely paused a second, squeezed Hank's leg and rubbed his groin over his shorts then answered: "Lincoln and I have been so straight our whole lives maybe it is time we tried something different. What do you think, Linc?"

He paused a little, looked at Helen's eyes then answered: "Works for me so long as no one gets jealous or we don't break good marriages up. Ever done this before, Hank?"

Hank shook his head negatively and responded. "No, Linda and I have been like you guys. I am up for it and she has winked her okay to me.

Bedtime, guys?"

With that Lincoln rose, holding Linda's hand, and the two had gone next door to our RV, fingers tingling with excitement.

He remembered that he had opened the door and watched Linda go up, followed her noticing her nicely shaped ass, not for the first time that day. Once inside they had both been a little nervous so stopped at the kitchen and filled two glasses with wine before tentatively kissing for the first time. For both of them, it had seemed to Lincoln like a dam of excitement and lust had broken. Linda's tits were pressed into his chest as their kisses went on and his by now hard as a rock dick had poked her in her tummy letting her know he was excited, eager. They paused and Linda had spoken. He had not forgotten the entire dialogue that followed.

"God, I have never fucked anyone but Hank since we got married. Do you think he and Helen are doing what we are doing right now, Linc?"

"I think it is a safe bet, Linda. You are so lovely and feel so good. Would you like to keep kissing?"

"Yes, but I want to get undressed. Maybe we should go back into the bedroom and do that. One of the things I love is sucking a man's cock and that has only been Hank's except one time before we married with one other man. Yes, I do like to have my pussy licked and sucked on before taking your cock inside my pussy. Is that something you could get interested in, Linc?"

"Yes, now let me strip you while you strip me and see what those luscious titties look like." Neither thought to close the bedroom window shade.

It had taken what seemed like seconds before they were naked then suddenly she was stroking and sucking his cock for a delightful session until she got up, laid on the bed and opened her legs for him to kiss not only her lips and her nipples but the clit at the top of her bush then tonguing the inside of her pussy. She had her first orgasm when his tongue left her clit and dove into her pussy. When he came up for air he kissed her mouth and the two shared the juices. He had kneeled so his cock was over her tits and rubbed the head with its slippery, wet precum over her nipples, causing her to groan and sigh as the feelings rose. When he continued down she guided his cock's head to her pussy lips then, wet as can be, suddenly pushed up hard to get him all the way in. Once inside her cunt the two humped and fucked while they kissed and caressed until she came again which triggered his first release inside her with what was probably the biggest load of white liquid he had over shot into a woman.

Afterwards they lay connected and drained, just talking and feeling spent passion until they napped. Not all that much later he remembered he had awakened to her sucking his dick again with her pussy over his head. He lifted his head, pulled her hips and sucked her clit again before she got so hot she rose and sat reverse cowgirl over him, facing away, lowered herself down onto his hard again cock and started humping up and down, back and forth groaning not with words but lusty sounds. He had watched the dimples of her ass above her butt crack, touched her asshole with his fingers which set her off to a squeezing, shuddering, groaning orgasm of her own yet again. The woman had no limits.

The rest of the night was various versions of these sorts of fucks and pauses until breakfast with one last short fuck on the dinette seat before they ate and dressed. It was 8 o'clock when Linda kissed him goodbye, thanked him and went back to their Rv, leaving her wet panties and the bra she had worn on the bathroom sink for him, passing a smiling Helen on the short path between their RVs.

Lincoln saw them stop and talk briefly to one another, all smiles, hug then head for their respective spouses and RV's.

When Helen came in her face was beaming and she immediately gave Lincoln a fabulous kiss, told him she loved him for trying something this different. He knew her night must have been great with the shit eating grin plastered from ear to ear on her.

He told her he loved her and watched the grinning Hank and Linda wave as they moved out of the park on to their next destination, satisfied for certain Lincoln had thought.

He had spoken: "Honey, how about I make you and I breakfast and then you tell me all about your night. Linda and I had a delightful time. From the grin on your face I suspect Hank and you did the same. I want to hear all about it!"

Helen sat there with coffee and legs spread after she had brushed her teeth and cleaned up with fresh clothes on and had told him how the night went.

She and Hank had kissed like he and Linda had but they noticed our bedroom window shade was open so as they made out feeling one another up and kissing Helen told him they had watched him and Linda kiss, get naked then Linda sucking his cock. At that point she had told him they were so hot they did not watch anymore getting their clothes off. She had been so wet and ready by then nothing would have stopped her, she had revealed. Hank, it turned out, was a man who had never been circumcised, a rarity in North America, and not a guy with a really long cock, Helen had told him. However, she said, his cock was literally the size of a beer can. She had tried to suck it but it was too wide so she stroked it with both hands then sat on him while he stroked it over her clit and around the lips of her pussy, wet with her juices. He had not eaten her before the first fuck because she had kept begging him to start slowly pushing the big beer can into her body. She said she had laid down, spread her legs and he leaned over her, kissing her while she guided the big beer can tip and the foreskin she had peeled back with her hands between the lips of her pussy slowly and more and more until he was all the way in, stretching her pussy way wider than anything but childbirth.

When he was in she had wrapped her arms around him, started humping and kissing him until they had a rhythm going. She did not know how long it took but his pressure on her clit was enough once he was in her and moving she came with a huge orgasm, sprayed her juices all over the cock inside her and lost her self control. She had yelled, she said, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that huge thing," then came. He slowed, picked up the pace when she settled then sped way up until he was grunting that he was going to come...and did. Helen said his spray must have been a cup inside her.

Lincoln had asked: "What did you do when you both had come that first time, Helen?"

Her answer had been: "We laid there talking about the experience and excitement of new people, him still inside me, me feeling like I had eaten a huge watermelon full, until we both snuggled and napped. The rest of the night we napped and fucked several times. We even fucked sitting in the living room on the couch with me sitting facing him over his legs cowgirl style while he sucked my tits."

Lincoln had asked: "Was it good for you? Did you try anything unusual?"

Helen's answer had been to answer the unasked question: "Do you mean did he stick that huge uncut beer can in my ass? The answer was no way I was even going to let him try. What about you and Linda, did you do her ass?"

His answer was honest: "No, I just sucked her clit and pussy a number of times and she sucked my cock and fondled my balls around each of our fucks during the night. God, it all felt so different after all the years of just you and I. Maybe we were children of the 1970's after all!"

Helen had closed the chapter when she had said to Lincoln: "What do you think, is this something we will try again if the time is right? I vote the very occasional yes under the right circumstances. Your vote, Lincoln?"

Lincoln had voted: Yes.