An Aunt Helps Nephew Seduce His Mom

Story Info
After Seducing Him, Aunt Helps Nephew Seduce His Own Mother.
11.2k words
4.67
66.8k
142
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Seducing Him, Aunt Helps Nephew Seduce His Own Mother

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between characters over the age of 18. Any similarity between these characters, and any other real people is entirely coincidental. This is only intended as a fantasy.

I don't have a PhD in English or Writing. So, give me a break on grammar. I hope you like it.

Warning, this story contains: Incestuous sex between consenting adult aunt/nephew, and mother/son. It also contains just a very small amount of foot play, and if you're looking for tight athletic women, this one's not for you. This one's all about mature, voluptuous women, and the men who love them. If this offends you, please move on to another story.

Introduction:

(Not required if you want to skip to "The Story Begins")

There once was a family... a father, a mother, and their daughter, Helen. All was good with the world for 14 years. Helen grew into a lovely young teenager, and her life was much like any other teenager at the time. However, there came a point when things weren't so great anymore.

When Helen was 14, her mother got pregnant, but her father was against having another child. Her mother and father argued day and night for weeks about this unexpected pregnancy. Eventually, her mother decided she'd have the baby regardless of the father's wishes.

Her mother's decision didn't go over too well in their household. Her father decided to leave. Fortunately, he had an excellent job which allowed him to save enough money that he could pay off the house for his soon-to-be former family. He wasn't entirely an asshole.

Helen, her mother, and her baby sister Elizabeth whom they fondly called Lizzy learned to live without their father. He visited from time to time for a while, but slowly the visits dwindled down until they finally ended altogether. Eventually, they lost all communication with him, and soon they lost track of him completely.

When Helen was 19 and Elizabeth was only 5, their mom died in a car accident with a drunk driver. The settlement from the drunk driver's insurance was huge, and their mom made sure her children would be in good shape financially with a tidy sum coming from her life insurance.

So, Helen and Lizzy were in good shape financially even though their family had been torn to shreds. They had a house to live in, and more than enough money to pay for both of their educations.

They made a small effort to find their father, but he was simply out of the picture. So, Helen assumed the job of raising her little sister at the tender age of 19.

When Helen was 24, she graduated college, found a good job, and raised her 10-year-old little sister. All Lizzy really needed was the guidance any preteen would need as she grew to enter college to receive her own education.

While going to school, Lizzy met a guy, fell in love, moved in with him, and got pregnant. He chose to follow in her father's footsteps. He didn't want the baby. So, Lizzy moved back home to live with Helen.

After 9 months, Lizzy had a beautiful baby boy whom she named Matthew, but they called him Matt. Lizzy raised her son with the help of Helen.

As Matt grew, he considered Helen more of a Grandmother than an Aunt even though he called her Aunt Helen.

When Lizzy turned 24, she too received her degree from college, and joined the work force while continuing to raise her son with the help of her sister.

Helen never married because she never found a man willing to take on the responsibility of a younger sister and her son.

****

The Story Begins:

Nineteen years passed, Helen, now 57, and her little sister, Lizzy, now 38, raised Lizzy's son, Matt, to be a strong well-adjusted 19-year-old young man.

The day started as any typical day started around their house. Helen was making the family breakfast with little help from Lizzy.

When breakfast was finally prepared, they all sat down at the kitchen table to eat their breakfast. They always sat down at the table to eat as a family. It brought them closer, and they loved each other more for the time they had to spend together as a family.

Lizzy finished her breakfast first, and got up to rinse off her dishes, bent over to put them in the dishwasher, and Helen caught a glimpse of, what she thought was Matt, looking at Lizzy... or was he checking her out?

Helen shook it off, decided it was most likely her own imagination, and decided to ignore it. Afterwards, Helen and Lizzy headed to work while Matt went off to class.

****

The following morning, Helen made breakfast as usual, but she noticed the way Matt looked at his mom when he thought nobody was looking. Unfortunately for him, his Aunt Helen noticed on more than one occasion, but she still wasn't sure what to do.

The next morning Helen was watching carefully. However, Matt was running late. He finished his breakfast first, and headed to class. So, Helen put it out of her mind.

The following morning, after Helen made breakfast, she wanted to watch Matt again.

This time Lizzy finish first, and as she cleaned her dishes and put them in the dishwasher, there was no doubt Matt was ogling her. Helen could see Matt's eyes roam over his mother's body in a wanton way. As she moved around the kitchen, and bent over to fill the dishwasher displaying the back of her smooth, flawless, thighs, Matt's eyes followed every move.

So, Helen made a point of watching Matt around his mother whenever possible, and there was no doubt he was always ogling her whenever he had a chance. Too bad he wasn't keeping an eye on his Aunt Helen.

****

Helen realized there might be opportunity in the situation. After all, her nephew was young and virile, and Lizzy had not been with a man in years. Then she thought "Well, neither have I."

Before Helen decided to confront her nephew, she wanted to prod her sister for a little information. So, she just went to her room, sat down on Lizzy's bed, and started to chat about mundane things.

When the opportunity arose, Helen asked Lizzy "So, have you met any interesting guys lately?" Trying to ease her into a conversation about her love life.

Lizzy replied "No. Not really... You?"

Helen looked at her with a mischievous grin, paused, and said "Well... maybe."

Lizzy chuckled, and said "OK, sis, spill!"

Leading the conversation right where she wanted, Helen replied "Well, I met this really sweet guy at work, but he's a little younger."

Lizzy said "Oh... how much younger?"

Helen shifted her eyes around making sure Matt wasn't listening, and leaning in towards Lizzy's ear, said in a whisper "He's 19."

Lizzy exhorts "19!? Have you lost your mind!? He's Matt's age!"

Now Helen had the conversation headed in the exact direction she wanted, and said "I know! Isn't it wicked?!" and giggled. Then she said "Haven't you ever looked at Matt and thought, even for a second, about his young, tight body?"

Lizzy said "Of course not!! He's, my son!"

Then Helen said "So, your saying Matt doesn't have a hot body?"

Lizzy replied "No, I didn't say that."

Now Helen had her against the ropes right where she wanted, and said "Then you do think he's hot?!"

Astonished at the course of the conversation, Lizzy said "As a mother, I think he's very handsome."

Helen replied "So, what you're saying is, that by virtue of being your son, he can't be hot."

Lizzy said "Exactly! At least not by me."

Then Helen pulled her in even more "So, if he wasn't your son, you'd think he's hot? Let's just say you are strangers, and pass on the street. Do you wiggle your ass just a little more to get his attention?"

Lizzy exclaimed "Helen! What's gotten into you?!"

"It's not what's gotten into me. It's what I want... no need, to get into me. Wouldn't you like to get your mouth around a big, young, hard cock, and then ride it until you couldn't walk? I know I would!" Helen replied.

Lizzy answered "Well... I won't deny I'd like a good man."

Then Helen asked "So, you would do a guy Matt's age!"

Lizzy answered "Maybe," and changed the topic, but not before Helen did exactly what she had intended. She got her little sister to start thinking about her son as a man. He was not just her boy anymore. Plus, she now knew Lizzy might be interested in a younger guy.

In the immortal words of Shakespeare and Sherlock Holmes "The game is afoot!!"

****

Helen decided it was time to confront her nephew, and if she played her cards right, she might be able to seduce him for herself, first.

So, one Saturday when Lizzy was out shopping with her friends, she picked out some clothes she rarely wore around the house, never outside the house, and absolutely never together. They displayed far too much flesh individually, but together they were practically sinful.

The shorts were tight, and came down just a couple of inches below her ass cheeks. The top she picked out, she only wore when she couldn't find anything else. It displayed a huge amount of cleavage. Matt was familiar with both items of clothing. So, it wouldn't be too obvious what was on her mind when he saw her.

Helen was really nervous, but she knew she couldn't show it. What she had done up to this point could easily be forgotten, but she was about to fully commit to her plan to seduce her nephew. Then she planned to get her sister laid, too... by her own son.

She called Matt into the den for a chat, and as soon as he rounded the corner, his eyes practically popped out of his head, and his jaw dropped nearly hitting the floor. At that point, he knew he was going to have a hard time focusing on her words.

The unblemished flesh of her large, flawless cleavage and thighs caught his immediate attention. He admired her large breasts, nice shapely ass, and meaty thighs. They were almost like his mother's. Helen didn't know it, but he took every opportunity he had to ogle her, too.

It was always difficult to concentrate when his mom and aunt were around.

Once he came in, Helen asked him to sit down next to her on the couch, and started the conversation. First, she asked him if he was OK as he hesitated walking through the door. Then, she asked him about his school work, and how well he was doing in his classes. But her intention was to lead the conversation towards his love life, she asked "So, have you met any cute girls yet?"

While looking down at the smooth, flawless flesh of her thighs, he replied "No, not really."

Then his aunt asked something he didn't really want to discuss. She asked "Why?"

He just answered "I'm not really attracted to them. They're just silly, and want to party all the time."

So, she asked "What's wrong with that? It's pretty typical for girls their age."

He said "Bingo!" Actually, revealing more than he really intended.

So, she replied "So, what's the problem... partying or their age?" She headed straight for the jugular.

Matt thought for a moment. Then he said "I guess they're just too immature."

She thought "He's actually doing this for me. He's so easy." Then she asked "Immature, huh? So, what is it? Do you prefer older women?"

Trying to show he had nerves of steel (He didn't.) He looked her in the eyes, and said "Actually, yes."

With no small degree of hope, Helen asked "Oh, really? How much older?"

"Oh, about 20 to 35 years older." He confided in his aunt, as she noted that was hers and Lizzy's age.

"Oh, so we're talking about experienced women... not girls, huh?" she asked.

He said "Absolutely." and grinned.

Then she asked "Have you ever actually been with a woman that age before?"

"Unfortunately, no." he said.

So, Helen said "Describe your perfect woman for me."

While looking down at his aunt's cleavage, he said "Well I already told you the age I prefer. So, I guess I'd describe her as voluptuous, you know, on the larger side, but with curves. She'd have large breasts, thin waist, curvy hips, and a really nice ass... something to hang on to. I prefer brown eyes and dark hair." He was actually amazed at himself for telling this to his Aunt Helen, but they had always been able to talk.

Baiting him, Helen asked "You do realize, your description of your 'perfect woman' sort of sounds like your mom and me. Don't you?" Of course, she already knew the answer before she asked, and he never answered. They both knew he didn't need to.

So, Helen finally asked him the million-dollar question "Are you attracted to your mother?"

He said "No!"

Helen responded "Are you sure? I've seen you checking her out when she wasn't looking."

He nervously stuttered out his answer while looking down at his aunt's unblemished thighs "Wh-wh-what are you t-t- talking about?"

Helen told Matt how she watched him checking out his mom, and asked again "So, Matt, truthfully, are you attracted to your mother?"

Matt nervously stuttered out "M-m-maybe."

"You know your mom hasn't dated much over the years because she was trying to protect you." Helen replied. "It's been years for her now, and I know she's lonely. As a matter of fact, I know she might be interested in a relationship with a younger man."

"Wh-wh-what are you s-s-saying?" Matt stuttered.

Helen said "I know you're interested in your mother. What if she were interested in you?"

"Th-th-there's no way she'd ever go for that!" Matt replied gaining conviction as he spoke.

So, Helen said "I might be able to nudge her in your direction... if you wanted."

Matt said "R-r-really?"

As they laid out their plan, Helen set her trap, and asked "You know, other than the obvious age difference, I've been told that your mom and I look almost alike."

Both Helen and Lizzy had long dark hair. Although, Lizzy always wore hers in a long crown pony tail, Helen wore hers in a bun, and Helen had a few small wrinkles under eyes, and at the corners of her mouth she tried to hide with makeup. Their body types were practically identical matching Matt's description of his "perfect woman".

Matt, getting really nervous again, replied "Y-y-yeah... S-s-so?"

Leaning over to display her cleavage, dangling her bait right in his face, literally, Helen said "You're going to make me ask, aren't you? OK, then, I'll ask... Have you ever checked me out?... Or, am I just too old to attract a young guy like you?"

Falling right into her trap, Matt said while staring at her cleavage "Of course you're not too old. You're still very beautiful."

Helen replied "Beautiful enough for a guy your age?"

Having taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker, Matt stuttered "A-a-absolutely!"

Then, Helen mustered all her courage, and asked "Then, what about you, specifically?"

Befuddled, Matt asked "M-m-me?"

Knowing she had him right where she wanted him, she pulled him in even deeper, and said "Never mind, it was stupid."

Feeling like his prize had been ripped from him, he responded "What's stupid?"

Now, it was time to claim her reward, she asked "Would you be interested in... me?"

Unprepared to admit he had a crush on both his mom and his aunt, Matt stuttered "M-m-me and y-y-you?" He hoped his dream was coming true.

Preparing to bag her kill, Helen said "Like I said, never mind. It's stupid."

Looking down at her long, flawless, cleavage, afraid to look her in the eyes, Matt said "Th-th-that's not so st-st-stupid."

Wham... trap sprung, bagged, and tagged, Helen asked "What are you saying? Are you saying... you think I'm still attractive?"

Matt mustered all his courage, and turned to look her in the eyes... Just then, Helen surprised her nephew, leaned in and kissed him passionately. At first, in shock, he was timid and resisted, but it didn't take but a split second for him to take what he thought was his prize, kissing her back deeply, tongues dueling with desperation.

****

Matt's inexperience quickly became very obvious to his Aunt Helen. So, she took the reins, and guided him. Not wanting to embarrass him, she just softly nudged him in the right directions exploring his tongue with hers.

He quickly understood what she wanted, and he attacked her tongue dueling around and around until he detected her tongue slowing in a more passionate, deliberate kiss. He pushed his tongue deeply into her mouth feasting on what he'd long wanted, slowly devouring her tongue.

Then Helen reached over, lifting his shirt off his masculine torso, breaking their kiss only momentarily so his shirt could pass by their lips. With this, Matt had his cue. He timidly reached over to touch his aunt's breasts, something he'd longed to do for a while, and she put her hand over his, controlling his movements as he learned what she wanted.

Now, feeling more comfortable, he began unbuttoning her blouse slowly, innocently one button at a time starting from the top. She helped him by starting at the bottom of her blouse meeting in the middle even though there were only a few.

Pushing her blouse over her shoulders, he tenderly kissed the flesh of her shoulders as she cooed her approval while he kissed up along her neck returning to her mouth. He pressed his lips against hers as he began his first effort at removing a bra.

His first attempt was unsuccessful, but Helen was patient with him. She wanted him to learn patience as well. Giving him time to play with the unfamiliar article of clothing, before he became frustrated, she reached behind her guiding his fingers as they released the hooks.

Matt leaned back, locked eyes with his aunt, and she slowly moved the left shoulder strap of her bra down over her shoulder, resting at the base of her forearm leaving her breasts still covered. Then she repeated the process with her right shoulder strap teasing him.

As Matt's desire rose, his prize so close yet so far, Helen could sense his arousal grow. So, she slowly removed her bra, letting it fall to her lap revealing the unblemished flesh of her large, flawless globes as they fell gently to her chest.

Now, for the first time, Matt had full access to the huge breasts of a mature woman. Not only a mature woman, but his aunt's beautiful breasts. So, he timidly reached over in unbelief, gently touching his aunt's breasts feeling the soft, pillowy flesh of which he'd often dreamed.

As he stared, mesmerized at this treat, Helen stared back into his eyes feeling his desire, a feeling she'd long forgotten. She allowed him full access as he played, fondled, kissed, and licked the objects of his desire for several minutes. Helen reached for his hands. Moving them over her nipples, she pressed his fingers into her, pinching them tightly.

Although having fun playing like a child in a playground, he followed her lead pinching her nipples. As she fell to her knees, while holding his hands to her as she dropped, she assumed a position between his legs.

Then, she grabbed his shorts and boxers on either side, and pulled downward. She nudged him upward, as he lifted to allow her to remove both his shorts and his boxers in one quick movement. Just as his shorts passed his hard cock, it sprang to attention.

Helen, being the much more experienced of the two, stopped and admired every vein and twitch of this magnificent cock much as her nephew admired her breasts. However, she didn't spend as much time admiring as her nephew. She had much more urgent matters in mind.

She grabbed, his throbbing cock in one hand, gently pumped up and down, as she felt the blood flow through his veins forcing his cock to grow even harder, to her amazement. It had been nearly 38 years since she'd had such a young, hard cock in her long-neglected body. However, she had no intention of letting it go so neglected ever again.

Although it had been a long time since she'd had such a young cock, she hadn't forgotten their lack of stamina, at least the first time. So, she licked up and down his shaft squeezing tightly around it's base holding back any chance of a quick release.