An Aunt Helps Nephew Seduce His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"V-v-very happy to see you!!" he stuttered.

As seductively as she could, Lizzy saunters over towards Matt's bed. Then, her ankle twists in the unfamiliar shoes, and she falls forward landing conveniently on his hard cock. All that was between them was a thin layer of cotton from his boxers, and her almost-not-there lacy negligee.

Embarrassed by her less-than-seductive approach, Lizzy said "Sorry, I'm not used to these heels." Then she quickly slipped off the stilettos, stood, and ran back to her room.

Matt knew it was now or never. So, he jumped out of bed, and ran to catch his mom. Just as she was shutting her door, ready to cry, Matt caught up, and put his bare foot in the door.

Unaware Matt was behind her, Lizzy slammed the door on Matt's bare foot causing him to yell "Owww!" which caught Lizzy by surprise. So, she opened the door to see her son standing there with a massive erection about to burst out of his underwear.

Matt didn't say a word, and he didn't give his mom a chance to say anything either. He just took her in his arms, pulled her to him, and looked deep into her eyes. Instantly, they both knew where this was leading, and they both wanted it desperately.

He leaned in, and pressed his lips against his mom's lips in a way he'd never done before. This was different than the sweet little kisses they gave each other when he was a child. This was desperate and passionate as he forced his tongue between her lips only to meet her tongue longing to taste her son.

That first "real" kiss was earth shattering for the two of them. Everything in that one instant.

Their tongues battled as they twisted and flicked one another feasting on the one thing they should never have, but would never be without again. Mother and son kissing as lovers while Matt led her backwards to her bed.

Once the back of her knees touched the edge of the bed, she eased down as Matt leaned over her never once breaking their forbidden kiss. Matt eased her down to the mattress onto her back as he laid on top, still with his tongue dueling with hers.

While they laid there kissing, her hand traced down his chest, reached inside his boxers, and grabbed his hard cock. She pumped it a few times, but she just wanted to feel him and his desire for her. Her fingers weren't even able to fully reach around him as they gripped his swollen shaft.

Then she removed her hand from inside his boxers grabbed the waistband on either side pushing downward releasing his encumbered cock. He managed to get them down his legs, and kick them to the side while never breaking the magic of their kiss.

She rolled over on top of her son, and as she began to kiss down his jawline to his chest, he grabbed the sides of her babydoll negligee pulling it upward as she moved downward. She raised her arms, and the lingerie slid right over her head allowing Matt to toss it to the side.

As she continued sliding downward to the floor on her knees, her son's cock slid between his mom's large breasts. She squeezed her own nipples, wrapping her huge breasts around his hard dick, moving up and down along his thick shaft.

Unlike her sister, Lizzy wasn't an experienced cock sucker just needing a refresher course. As a matter of fact, Lizzy had never even tasted a cock. The guys she dated always seemed to prefer a good tit fuck from her huge breasts, and even though she planned to show her son her skills, she wanted nothing more than to tasted her son's cock first.

She wasn't ignorant of the process; she'd just never performed it. So, she eased down, and licked her very first dick... her son's dick. The dick she'd created herself in her own womb. She licked circles around the head making sure to flick her tongue underneath it.

Then she took his head in her mouth filling it, and she thought to herself "I should've started off with one of those little pricks I let cum between my tits. This one is huge!" But she didn't let that dissuade her. She was determined to give her son the best blow job she could.

She licked his big cock from the base to the tip, and repeated the process over and over until his whole cock was moistened with her saliva. Each time she made it to the tip, she'd be sure to give the frenulum a few flicks of her tongue.

Now ready to try an attempt to deep throat her son, grabbing the base with her hand, she took the head back in her mouth, lunging forward in hopes that it would just slide down her throat, but it was much too large and her throat too small. Perhaps her expectations were too high. She was only able to take a couple of inches.

However, she was determined. So, she lunged again and again, gagging each time, only taking about another inch. Over and over, she pressed on never really making much progress, and thinking she was a failure. But, she didn't realize the effect the effort was having on her son.

Matt watched his mom bobbing up and down on his hard cock. He could've cum just from the sight, but the bobbing brought him to the point he was almost ready. Just as he was on the edge she pulled back. She thought "If I'm not good at this yet, then I'll show him my real talent."

With that, she spit on his cock, and slid it between her huge breasts. Grabbing them by her nipples, she squeezed her pillowy flesh around her son's cock pushing it in and out. As his cock peeked out from between her magnificent tits, she'd lick it for more lubrication, and she'd spit on it from time to time.

The slick flesh of her meaty breasts moved back and forth along his hard cock, but more importantly, they were his mother's breasts. The breasts he fed from as a baby, now had his throbbing cock between them, plunging back and forth as she lapped at him while looking up in his eyes.

He pumped his cock between those slick, flawless, breasts, watching his mother's face, as it brought joy to her knowing she was pleasing her son. Plunge... Plunge... Plunge in and out until he screamed "I'M CUMMING, MOM!"

She responded "Come on, Baby! Cum for Mommy! Come on, Baby! Feel Mommy's tits!" That was all it took, as she lowered her mouth to the head of her son's cock, sucking out jet after jet after jet of hot creamy cum until her mouth was full.

Then she opened her mouth to show her son just before she swallowed every drop. Then, he pulled her up, and laid her on the bed.

He teased her body with his fingertips, lightly rubbing them from her armpits, along her sides down to her hips. Then he grasped the tiny strings of her thong with both hands, and he pulled it down over her hips and down her thighs until she let them fall to the floor over her dangling, stocking-clad, calves and feet.

As her thong dropped, he positioned himself on his knees between her stocking-clad thighs, and Matt got his first glimpse of the origin of his birth. Her freshly shaved pussy was on display for him, and it was beautiful. He admired its pink lips as they bloomed before his eyes, but that was his target to be devoured later. His aunt had already taught him restraint.

Then, he lifted her right leg, and he took her foot into his hand teasing his way along her foot, claves, and up her thighs with light kisses until he reached the soft, unblemished, flesh of her naked thigh just above her thigh-high stockings. Following the right foot and leg, he switched, and repeated the same teasing along her left foot and leg.

She was getting ready to explode. Her sister taught him well. But he wasn't done teasing just yet.

Once he reached the naked flesh of the top of her left thigh, he finally moved in closer to his destination inhaling the sweet, musky, scent of his mother. As the scent reached his nostrils, his head began to swim with desire, and he leaned in, teasingly licked her left outer labia. As he did, she was trying desperately to push her pussy in his face.

Next, he licked down around her vagina, and up her right outer labia breathing softly into her moist slit. He lightly licked around the outer edge of her entire pussy leaving that hard little nubbin for last. With her anticipation building, he sucked on her right inner labia, and then switched to the left slowly working his way inward.

When he thought she couldn't take any more, he just quickly touched her clit with the tip of his tongue, she arched her back off the bed, and screamed "YES!! THAT'S IT!! QUIT TEASING MOMMY, AND EAT HER PUSSY!!! FUCKIN' EAT ME!!!" Words no son should ever hear from his mother.

He knew she'd had all the teasing she could take. Besides, he was a good son, and always did what his mother told him. So, wrapping his arms around her thighs to hold her in place, he dove right in.

First, he licked up the entire length of her pussy with the flat of his tongue several times making sure to flick his tongue across her little nub with each repetition. Then, he took her clit between his lips, sucking as he twirled his tongue around.

She reached down and grabbed his hair with her fingers pulling him in tighter to her swollen lips and exposed clit, and wrapped her legs over his shoulders. He knew she was getting close. So, without warning, he rammed two fingers in her, and curled them upward searching for that sensitive spot he learned from Aunt Helen.

Just as he touched it, she seemed to lose all control lifting up off the bed, arching her back, and screaming "OH, FUCK YESSSS!!! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Suddenly, his face was drenched in his mother's cum. This was a new experience for him. His Aunt Helen never came so much, but he loved it, licking up every drop he could. This was like ambrosia of the gods to him.

The more he licked and drank in her cum, the more there seemed to be. Then he thought "Hmmm. Is this one really, really long orgasm, or is she having multiple orgasms? Well, maybe I'll find out later, but I'm not stopping to ask."

Eventually, her back began to drop back to the mattress, and with her eyes closed, she just laid there breathing deeply as her chest rose and fell with each breath.

As she regained her composure, he moved up on his side beside her simply admiring her beauty in the afterglow of a tremendous orgasm.

Then her eyes slowly opened. Looking deep into his eyes, she placed her left hand behind his head pulling him in for a very long passionate kiss. Their tongues dancing around one another in a tango of lust and love, they kissed until the music in their minds paused.

Suddenly, he moved his mother up on the bed with her head on a pillow as she looked at him questioningly, but her questions were soon answered when he lifted her knees, spread her legs, and crawled up between them.

As he positioned himself above her, resting his weight on his left elbow, he looked dreamily into her eyes as he took his cock in his right hand. Slowly, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down along his mother's slit before entering her pussy.

He slowly pushed forward as her lips spread to accommodate the large intruder. Inch by inch, he pressed inward letting her pussy expand to comfortably envelope his large cock.

Then, as his pelvis met hers, he felt her cervix. In both length and girth, they were a perfect match. It was as if the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle had finally been returned, to fit snuggly in its proper position.

As they continued looking into each other's eyes, the irony wasn't lost on either of them. He was finally home. After all these years, he'd finally re-entered the place of his birth. There was no doubt this was where this cock belonged, in the place where it was formed, all those years ago.

He stayed comfortably, deep inside his mother for several moments enjoying the hot, moist confines of her fulfilled pussy. Slowly rocking back and forth, Matt leaned in, kissed his mother as he began making love to her. Slowly, just a few inches at a time, he moved in and out of her.

Then he pushed his tongue into her waiting mouth. Their tongues melded together, as if one, while they moved in their mouths.

After some time, he felt her breathing increase through her nose, and he knew she wanted more.

When he pulled away from the kiss, she said "Fuck me! We can make love later, but FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR MOMMY JUST LIKE YOU WERE DREAMING EARLIER!"

Of course, he knew all he was thinking earlier was that his mom could hear him while he stroked his hard cock, but he also knew what he'd always dreamed about. So, he got on his knees between her legs, grabbed her ankles, and doubled her over. Her knees were almost touching her ears.

Then she said "FUCK MOMMY, BABY!! FUCK ME!!! MOMMY NEEDS THIS SO MUCH!!! FUCK MOMMY!!!"

We wasted no time ramming his hard cock as deep into her as he possibly could. Then he pulled out so just the tip of his cock was just inside her hole, and he slammed back into her. WHAM... WHAM... WHAM... driving himself as deep as he could with each thrust, and she screamed "THAT'S IT, BABY!! THAT'S WHAT MOMMY NEEDS!! RAM THAT COCK DEEP IN MOMMY'S PUSSY!!!"

That was one thing she never told her sister. The "mommy" talk really turned her on, and, like mommy, like son. Matt loved hearing her refer to herself as "mommy" while he was ramming his hard cock deep inside her.

So, he continued. WHAP... WHAP... WHAP... he bore deep inside her with each stab of his cock, and she whimpered "Ohhhhh, yeahhh, babbbby! Fuckkkk meeee!"

He thrust into her with each swivel of his hips until he had to take a breath, but he paused only for a moment before he resumed his unrelenting assault on his mother's pussy.

Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily as he slammed into her again and again. Finally, once she'd been fucked thoroughly, he heard her take a huge gasp of air, as much as this position would allow. She bit her lower lip, and held her breath as he plunged into her again and again. SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... all you could hear in her room was the slapping of flesh on flesh.

Then it happened. She released her breath screaming "OHHHH, FUCKKKKK!! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!" and her body began to quiver, as much as the position would allow. Her fingernails dug into his arms, her muscles clamped tight on his cock, and she did something she'd never done in her life. She didn't even believe it was possible. She thought it was just an old-wives-tale.

She squirted all over her son's cock. She could feel the fluid as it released, and she squirted and squirted. Matt could feel the moistness, and he knew she had a massive orgasm. But he still hammered on as he fucked the shit out of his mom, just as she'd asked.

Just when she thought she was done, she came again. This time, as her muscles clamped down on her son's cock, Matt exploded into his mother's hot, trembling pussy. Spurt after spurt he filled his mother with hot, creamy baby juice.

Then, he released her legs, and let her lay flat on the bed again as he fell on her, exhausted, with his softening cock still in her. Then, he got up on his knees, pulled out, and a flood of juices streamed out of her pulsing pussy.

The mixture ran down into her ass crack while Matt got up to get his mother a towel from the bathroom. When he returned, he cleaned her up.

While he stood beside the bed cleaning her, as a token of appreciation, she leaned over, and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth tasting her son and herself. Even though she was unable to get even his semi-hard cock fully in her mouth, her only thought was that she wanted it hard again. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long.

As she sucked and licked, his cock slowly rose to attention in her mouth and hands, and again she tried her best to take his cock down her throat. She plunged down as hard as she could. This time there would be no retreat.

She pushed as hard as she could opening her throat, and she finally managed to take over half of her son's massive erection down her throat. Then she gagged, and pulled out. It wasn't porn star perfection, but she was proud of her accomplishment. She knew she'd only get better.

It didn't matter to Matt one way or the other. Just seeing his mother's mouth wrapped around his hard cock would be almost enough to make him cum all by itself.

Now that he was pumped and ready for action, Lizzy took her son's hands leading him up on the bed. Then, she had him lay on his back while she knelt by his left side. Once he was there and comfortable, facing her son, she lifted her left leg over to his right side, straddling him.

At this point, Lizzy took his monstrous erection in her left hand, guiding it into her moist pussy. Sliding down like a stripper on a pole, she buried it, as her pelvis met his in barely an instant.

Next, she started a slow grind around and around, riding him like a two-bit hooker. Leaning forward, she offered her son her swaying tits which he took, without question, squeezing them, and he took her left nipple in his mouth sucking and pinching it hard with his lips.

Then, she started to bounce up and down, as she ground around, when she reached his pelvis again on each downward plunge making sure to offer free access to her tits the whole time.

Then she leaned back as far as she could, the weight of her ample tits pulled them down toward her sides, and she started riding him again, up and down as he watched her bountiful breasts swaying with each thrust as the sight of her flawless tit flesh jiggling in front of him excited him even more.

She bounced up and down on his hard cock, as the pliant flesh of her tits seemed to be bouncing in the exact opposite direct as his mother.

Enamored by the sight of her jiggling tit flesh, he felt the rush of blood flow through the veins of his cock making it throb with desire. As she lifted up, Matt began to pump up into her at a furious rate. WHAP... WHAP... WHAP... as he pounded her making her tits put on an even bigger show, jiggling and bouncing in every direction.

Then, she yelled "YESSSSS!!!" as she came again on her son's cock.

Rolling off of him, she laid there for a moment catching her breath. Then, she got up on all fours, moved backwards towards the edge of the bed, and he moved to stand behind her. He then grabbed her by the hips as she guided him in from underneath.

Slowly, at first, he entered her, and began a slow grind twisting his hips. She moaned her approval softly "Mmmmm."

Then, he pulled back until only the tip of his stiff cock remained in her. With a quick push he rammed back in to her cervix, and he pulled back again as he built a steady pace. Again and again he pulled out leaving in only the tip before he slammed back in to the hilt.

Over and over, he thrust into her as she looked back, and said to him "That's it, baby! Fuck mommy! Fuck your mommy!! Fuck me hard!!"

He slammed into her still at that steady pace, and she looked back at him. With gritted teeth, she said "Faster, baby! Fuck me faster! Fuck mommy Faster!!"

So, he sped up, slamming into her thrust after thrust as fast as he thought he could. WHAP... WHAP... WHAP...

Then, as he watched the ripples in her ass cheeks roll like soft waves on a lake, his arousal grew, and he sped up even more, slamming even harder into her. SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... The sound of flesh on flesh filled the room, and he watched as the soft ripples in her flesh grew and grew to tsunami heights. The flesh of her ass wobbled in all directions throwing him into overdrive.

He drove into her from behind battering her ass as hard and fast as he possibly could.. WHAP... WHAP... WHAP... he hammered her over and over until finally she couldn't take anymore. She exploded on her son's thrusting cock, clamping down like a vice sending him over the top.

He yelled "I'M CUMMING, MOM! I'M CUMMING!!"

She screamed back at him "THAT'S IT, BABY!! CUM IN MOMMY'S PUSSY!! FILL ME UP!!! I'M CUMMING, TOO!!!"

He yelled back "MOM, I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!" and he released all his balls had left in them. Just three strong spurts of hot, creamy, baby juice filled his mother.