An Aunt Helps Nephew Seduce His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelled back "MOMMY LOVES YOU, TOO, BABY!!!"

Then he leaned over onto his mother's back as she collapsed on the bed. His hard cock still buried in her.

Suddenly they heard a voice "Is that just for you, sis, or can anyone play?" Helen asked as she giggled.

Lizzy and Matt both jerked their heads around, and saw Helen in the open doorway with her hand in her panties. Then Lizzy replied "Right now I think the playground is closed, and, by the way, it's a private playground... at least for now." And she giggled, too.

****

Epilogue:

One day Helen started to feel poorly. So, she scheduled an appointment with her doctor. After running through several tests, it was determined that she had miraculously gotten pregnant.

At her age, her doctor recommended termination since the risks for both her and the baby were extremely high, but, after sitting down to discuss it as a family, Helen decided she wanted the baby regardless of what happened to her. It was something she had always wanted, and never had.

She was placed on a strict regime. There was to be no smoking, drinking, illegal drug use, or caffeine. She was put on a strict diet, and asked to stay active watching her weight at all times.

Her pregnancy was proceeding well until the eighth month. Helen could tell something wasn't right, and the doctor put her on strict bedrest. It looked like the baby may be in distress, but after three more weeks, the baby was born a week early. Both mother and baby were fine.

She had a healthy baby daughter, and great niece. They named her Holly because she was born in December. Helen always loved all the Holly during the holiday season.

Eleven months later, Lizzy gave birth to a healthy baby son, and grandson. They named him Richard, but they called him Rich. The joke was she named him after her son's huge Dick.

Apparently, their family was very fertile. So, now Matt had a beautiful baby daughter and first cousin. He also had a son and brother.

Nobody ever questioned the parentage of the children, and they all lived happily in their family home.

The End.