An Avenger's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ensuring she made an example of the escaped Widow, Maria looked to each of her girls; glad to see the barest hint of sympathy on their beautiful faces. Of course they should empathise; that would guarantee that they all felt the consequences of Yelena's punishment.

Reaching for the last girl Maria grasped the Widow's baton. Tugging it free from her holster the brunette extended the weapon in her hands; inspecting the harsh black metal of the tool. Returning to the girl's upturned ass Maria smirked, Yelena's soft white flesh now a healthy pink. Of course the Widow's ass could take far more cruelty; after all Vostokoff had engineered her girls that way.

Taking out her phone Maria took a picture of Yelena's ass; the blonde offering up no protest. Composing a cruel email Maria sent the image on to Milena; after betraying Maria she wanted the good Doctor to know the depths of her failure.

Straightening up Maria put her phone away and dropped a few more playful spanks. These few strikes were delivered with barely half the speed and power she was capable of before a few long seconds of squeezing and groping Yelena's butt, squeezing every little bit of enjoyment out of it as possible in the process for herself, and making sure it was as humiliating as possible for her new bitch. And all the while Maria held the baton; ready to land an unexpected strike.

Yelena couldn't believe that she was to become Hill's plaything once more. How could she have let this happen?! Had she drawn too much attention to herself?! And how had Maria become this powerful from the shadows?!?!

Knowing that Natasha had been through all this before gave Yelena some measure of comfort; the original Black Widow had prepared the blonde, shown her how pain could turn to pleasure. Perhaps Yelena even knew a few things Maria did not... But at least those times had been in private where no one could see it! Now Yelena was out in the open, surrounded by her sisters and dominated by her arch enemy!! Ass hanging out of her pants, the Blonde Widow was being spanked like a naughty child not a World-class assassin!

Of course the pain was nothing Yelena couldn't handle especially with Maria going easy on her. But the humiliation at the hands of her enemy was truly unbearable. And yet, did she do something about it? Get angry? Start yelling? Fight back? Yelena could slap the high and mighty Maria Hill across her smug face, tear HER pants off and show the dominant Director how to properly beat a butt. But either she couldn't or she just wouldn't... And yet so overwhelmed with perfectly executed shame and humiliation all Yelena could do was whimper, gasp and even cry like a little Suka!

Did some part of her enjoy this? While she was nowhere near to cumming the blonde's swollen pussy was ridiculously wet given all Maria was doing was smacking her butt, groping it, and just making her feel like a submissive little slut. Was this what Natasha had been through all those years?? Was Yelena destined to carry on that cycle???

Which was almost enough for Yelena to finally push the dominant woman away, pull up her pants and run as fast as she could before things could get further out of hand, but as if she could sense that Maria finally raised the Widow's baton:

Thwack!

Hearing the sound before feeling the blow; Yelena yelped as her flesh ripple, the blonde's ass stinging terribly. Before she could react however Maria began raining down hits, distracting the blonde with pain and rooting the Widow to the spot.

Now Maria went for maximum damage; knowing the girl could take it. Using all the strength in her arm Maria reached a crescendo; giving Yelena everything she had, the kind of harsh blows which would have broken bones for anyone else just made the Blonde Widow screech.

Tears streaming down her puffy face, the usually tough Russian cried to the point where she was practically hysterical. Squirming agains the headstone Yelena shuddered under each blow, Maria proving once and for all that she could be her Dom once more.

Taking out all her aggression Maria huffed and puffed; becoming red faced as she worked over Yelena's jiggling butt. This was revenge for everything Romanoff and that Witch had put her through; destroying her Sexual Espionage program? Forcing Maria to fake her own destruction at their hands?! Maria had retreated into the shadows and bided her time, assembling a new squad of Widows to replace Natasha. And now in the ultimate act of vengeance she was taking the redhead's sister.

THWACK!

Refusing to slow down Maria smiled; hoping that where've Natasha was she could sense the destruction she had wrought.

THWACK! THWACK!! THWACK!!!

Blow after blow of the baton turning Yelena's ass the most beautiful shade of bright pink, Maria totally lost it, giving in to her anger and putting every ounce of her strength into the now vicious butt beating.

Only stopping because her hand ached Maria lowered her arm, wiping the sweat from her brow as she listened to the poor blonde's belaboured breathing. All things considered the stubborn girl had taken her punishment surprisingly well.

Of course Yelena wasn't seriously hurt; she had been trained to resist far worse tortures. But this wasn't just about the girl's body; her pride was also being broken and thanks to Maria the girl would not be sitting properly for at least a week. but damn Yelena's ass looked great in red, which was good; because her ass was now as red as a Russian flag.

Cautiously Maria reached out and pressed her hand against the bruised and battered butt, causing Yelena to flinch instinctively before she went back to whimpering. Grasping the blonde's rump Maria did the same with the other hand and spread the girl's ass cheeks with the same results. Unsympathetic, Maria barely noticed the blonde's pain as she was able to confirm the truth:

Yelena was wet. Predictable given the blonde's chemical engineering although this was even more than Maria could have hoped! Because the Widow was soaking wet, a clear sign that the stubborn girl had actually enjoyed herself, so much so that the girl's cream dripped down over the stone beneath.

And so Maria slid one of her hands from Yelena's cheeks to her pussy, causing the assassin to cry out:

"Urrgh Fuck me!"

"If you insist!" Maria quipped coldly as she recovered her breath.

"That's not what I meant Suka!"

"Well we both know that's not true..."

Maria spent a few long seconds getting her digits nice and wet with pussy juice before slipping her fingertips upwards to the hole she most wanted to play with.

Slumped over the stone Yelena gulped the cold air; full of guilt and shame as she gave in to the sensations that made her weak. Could she even come back from this? Was she as strong as Natasha?? Because right now Yelena did not feel strong... especially with Maria's fingers circling her sore ass.

"Unnngh!"

Both women moaned in unison as that finger slowly but steadily pushed inside Yelena's asshole, making them both speechless and unable to even think until Maria was buried up to the knuckle in that virgin tight butt.

"Fuck!" Maria breathed; genuinely impressed by what the Red Room had been able to achieve. Yelena truly was the perfect sexual espionage agent, with an asshole so tight and pliable that people throughout the multiverse would give anything for the pleasure of it! A literal Marvel of chemical engineering designed for sex and pleasure. And with Maria back in control the blonde would go on to use this body to do incredible things.

Yelena couldn't even imagine that. She was just so physically and mentally overwhelmed by the brutal butt beating she had just received that she couldn't utter another word to save her life, or in this case, save her asshole. Yelena tried, but all that ended up happening was that her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish, letting out even more pathetic whimpers and cries than before.

"Mmm..Unnngh!!"

Even worse Yelena let out sounds of pleasure. Not at first, but there was definitely a hint of it in those whimpers and cries as Maria fingered her ass hole with skill of a surgeon; curling and twisting her fingers into the tight warmth of the blonde's forbidden depths. Why hadn't Natasha warned her?! Told her that this woman could be sooo good!?! Before Yelena could even muster a plea the bitch was pushing another finger up her butt, and increasing the pace, generating a wanton groan of pleasure which made the girl's face go as red as her ass.

Instead of encouraging Maria to increase her pace again, and maybe even add another finger the brunette cruelly stopped; leaving Yelena in the painful position of desperately needing release.

Removing her fingers entirely Yelena squirmed; asshole sucking at the cold air of the cemetery. Caught between rational relief and depraved desire, for a few blissful seconds Yelena thought the cruel Dom might be done; putting an end to this latest nightmare.

But no Maria was not done. For a few moments the brunette just admired her handiwork, before grabbing her phone to add another souvenir to her collection. Hearing a rustling Yelena twisted; wincing as she attempted to remove herself from the hard sacrificial stone on which she had been placed. Looking over her shoulder the blonde made the mistake of seeing what Maria was actually doing:

Standing between two of her Widow's the Dom stepped into the harness Yelena's sisters held out for her. Swallowing hard the young assassin watched as they slid it up the waiting woman's thighs over her clothes before tightening the straps around the brunette's waist. Standing tall and resplendent Maria looked down on Yelena expectantly:

"Vaut?" Maria asked, mocking the Russian's accent: "You didn't see dis coming??"

Taking the baton she had used to pulverise the young Widow's ass, Maria attached the extended tool to her harness; becoming the cock it had actually been designed for.

One by one the Yelena's sisters knelt before their Mistress. Taking the makeshift cock between their lips, each Widow took as much of the baton as they could into their willing mouths as Maria watched on. Covering the shaft with layers of their own saliva the girls actions were both cruel and merciful from the blonde's perspective; Yelena absorbed by this terrible initiation ritual.

Of course the Blonde Widow should have been enraged, or at least pulling up her pants and running away, but all Yelena could do was stare in horror at the huge weapon the powerful woman was about to use on her ass. Because a part of her just wanted to belong, wanted to have sisters once more and a family no matter how twisted. Surrounded by other Widows, part of Yelena felt whole once more; even if it meant being enslaved once more.

Then Maria noticed she was looking, locked eyes with Yelena and grinned sadistically. Knowing what she was in for Yelena just faced forward once again so she didn't have to see what was coming for her; as if that would actually stop it. Because this was now inevitable:

"Oh Yelena..."

Maria tutted, sauntering slowly up behind the blonde and slapping her ass once again, this time causing the stressed girl to cry out loudly; the playful contact rippling agony through her sore backside. That hand didn't move away this time though, instead Maria using her cruel fingers to spread one of Yelena's ass cheeks whilst pressing the tip of the baton against the blonde's trembling asshole, feeling that cold weight against her behind the blonde whimpered.

"I remember taking your sister's anal cherry allllll those years ago..." Maria growled, "Hell, it was pretty much all I could think about since the Widow and her Witch tried to overthrow me on that very same Helicarrier!"

Shaking her head, Maria ran the tip of her cock up and down between the girl's trembling cheeks as she acknowledged her own obsession whilst pressing Yelena up against the redhead's grave as she continued:

"You know, It was all I could think about in the last few years. Of course you can never keep a true Dom down. So I regathered my forces in the shadows, let Universal events take their course. I took over the Red Room, built this new harem of Widows to replace Romanoff. Even distracted her little girlfriend so I could get you all alone!"

Squeezing up against Yelena's quivering back, the brunette whispered into the girl's ear:

"You're my cherry on top; or should I say bottom?!"

Listening to the crazed Dom's insane speech Yelena opened her eyes; realising the one thing that Maria had not accounted for.

Still bent over Natasha's stone the blonde felt her heart flutter; a small smile curling her lips. Feeling the brunette's cock begin to press into her asshole however Yelena's smile flickered:

Sliding the head of her thick truncheon into the girl's fat ass Maria closed her eyes to savour this moment: speaking quietly as she slipped her hips forward millimetre by millimetre:

"You see, it's the slow baton.. the baton that takes its time, the baton that waits years without forgetting, then slips quietly between the cheeks... that's the baton that cuts deepest!"

"Uhhh!"

Yelena groaned as her reluctant backdoor finally gave way; slowly stretching until the head of Maria's dick slid through that tight little hole and into the girl's ass.

And yet immediately Maria could tell; Yelena was not a virgin.

Frowning the brunette opened her eyes and revolved her hips; testing the tight hole before her. Yes Yelena tight, insanely tight, having been engineered by the Red Room to be the ultimate sexual experience. But the girl's asshole had definitely been used before.

Stuck between Natasha's grave and Maria's cock, Yelena gritted her teeth; caught literally between a rock and a hard place. But that didnt stop her from taking one last jab at the Dom above her:

"Mmmm Hill... Maybe that baton was just a little too slow."

Blinking hard Maria's face fell:

"Who took your ass?? Every Widow's cherry belongs to me!!"

Shaking her head Yelena spat before twisting to proudly face Maria:

"Ngh-No!! My ass belongs to Natasha Romanoff, Suka!!"

Enraged, Maria scowled down at the petulant girl; unsure how to respond whilst trying to convince herself she did not care. After all this child's deluded connection to her sister was pathetic! Not some grand revolution! And yet knowing that her submissive, the redhead she had enslaved and owned for so many years had somehow stolen her moment... the honour of taking Yelena's cherry?! That was a blow the powerful Dom had never expected.

Again Maria swallowed her frustration as she shunted her cock forward:

"Unnngh!!"

Yelping Yelena twitched in place as her poor pooper was brutally invaded by the huge baton, half its length managing to squeeze into her depths. Holding it there momentarily, Maria then tugged her hips backwards. Clinging on to the headstone Yelena grimaced as the long hard shaft slurped free:

"You think I care?!" Maria spat defensively as she rounded on the blonde before firing back between the girl's cheeks once more.

Deluding herself however Maria nodded insistently. The girl cried out as she should! Her body suffered as it should!! Pushing her way inside the girl's rectum was as difficult as it should be for a virgin Ass!

After all Yelena was virgin tight! The new Widow's enhanced anal healing had made the girl's asshole shrink again, despite the fact that Natasha had so rudely taken the girl's cherry. For that Maria could thank the Red Room's engineering her girls with an impressive healing factor. Yelena had literally been created for Maria's satisfaction! The perfect bottom. Maria bristled: and yet Natasha, her own whore, had been there first...

"Ahhhh!"

Yelena screamed as Maria brutally slammed back into her ass once more; winding the Blonde Widow whilst not content with her own rational. Still angry, in Maria's lust crazed mind she rationalised that a bottom of Yelena's calibre needed someone who could give her the butt fuckings she needed; not some weakling like Romanoff! Someone who could make her their true butt bitch. But if Maria couldn't go there first she would have to settle for going much, much harder than this girl's pathetic sister.

With thoughts like that echoing in Maria's head it was a miracle that she didn't slam every inch of her strap-on up yelena's ass and then start giving her every ounce of strength she had right from the start. While it was certainly very tempting, especially as it would be fun to find out if it was even possible to damage a modified Widow's ass beyond repair, Maria knew that she had to break the girl's spirit, not her body.

Without being able to take her cherry it would be difficult for Maria to get Yelena to imprint upon her, to truly submit to the higher power. But there were other ways to humiliate a slut...

"Idi syuda!"

Commanding this time in Russian, Maria pointed to one of her girls, the asian Widow immediately stepping forward.

Approaching from in front of them, Yelena struggled to meet her sister's eye as she approached them. Tugging an orange plastic bottle from her own utility belt, the blonde blinked up at the other girl in amazement:

"Iz that?-"

"-Sriracha." Maria confirmed confidently, taking the bottle from the other girl so that the Widow could return to her place in the surrounding circle. Turning pale Yelena shook her head:

"Whuh wait! Hill-"

"-Hmmm? Maria interrupted. Opening the cap, the brunette squeezed the bottle experimentally; squirting orange liquid from its bulbous tip:

"A little birdy told me this was your favourite!?"

Shaking her head in disbelief, Yelena couldn't believe what was about to happen. Hill wouldn't dare, would she?!

"B-but I can't-"

"Can't you?!" Maria sneered back at the girl beneath her: "Didn't big Sis already prepare you for me?!"

Gesticulating to the other Widows, Maria stepped backward to tug her baton free of Yelena's ass.

Feeling cold air suddenly rush into exposed innards, Yelena could only whimper as two of her sisters stepped up on either side of her. First grasping her shoulders to hold the blonde in place, the girls proceeded to peel apart her cheeks; further spreading her sore bottom.

Looking backwards out of the corner of her eye, Yelena saw the head of the sriracha bottle being lowered towards her butt:

"I'm sorry!" Yelena gasped desperately.

"Sorry for what Suka?!" Maria replied coldly.

"I-I'm sorry for letting Natasha take my cherry?!"

Maria's eyes narrowed:

"No you're not. But I promise you will be..."

Poking the bottle against Yelena's puckered hole, the blonde shivered as the conical tip squeezed against her bullseye:

"Bottom's up Belova!"

Realising how far she had sunk, Yelena was powerless to resist as Maria plunged the orange cone into the young Widow's ass and squeezed as hard as she could:

"Ji'byat sopa pi'zda!!"

Squirting into her depths, Yelena swore desperately as the spicy sauce burnt her tender linings. Immediately her ass bit down. Pussy pulsing with every spicy contraction, the blonde was hit by an inexplicable orgasm; body reacting to counteract her internal pain with matching pleasure.

Screaming Yelena knew that if Natasha's stone wasn't beneath her she would have collapsed into the dirt; the blonde once again grateful for her lost sister's support. This was a harsh, bitter orgasm that seemed to go on forever; the blonde's body working hard to overcome the spices in her system.

"Urrghh!" Yelena whined desperately as her eyes watered, fireworks bubbling through her cramping belly: "It burns!!"

"You're damn right it burns!!" Maria growled. Throwing the bottle aside the brunette launched herself at the girl's undulating ass once more:

"And that was just the appetiser!"

"Ahhhh!! But its sooo hottt!!!"