An Avenger's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For once we're in agreement!"

Feeling the blunt round head of the brunette's baton knocking on her backdoor, Yelena grunted like one of her mother's pigs. But for once the mouthy blonde couldn't protest; only the sound of pained pleasure escaped Yelena's lips as Maria brutally stuffed her ass with the strap-on. Satisfied with the girl's wailing, the devious Dom decided that dousing this girl's vulnerable insides with hot sauce was more than a suitable punishment for not being allowed to take the Blonde Widow's super cherry as she had intended.

This gave Maria plenty of chance to just savour the sight in front of her, namely her baton cock disappearing into Yelena's stuffed butt hole, now rimmed in orange juice that the brunette intended to pump deep, incinerating her insides whilst the girl's spiritual sisters held her in place. Still spreading Yelena's plump cheeks, they gave Maria the best possible look at the young assassin's violated hole.

Reminded of her own cruel treatment of Kate Bishop, Yelena was filled with shame; through this simple little humiliation Maria had shown the Russian girl that she was no better. All too aware that she could break free of her sister's hold if she wanted, the blonde didn't resist as Maria pounded into her ass; accepting this punishment for her own transgressions.

"Ugh! Ugh!! Urgh!!! URRGHHH!!!"

Whilst the initial anal penetration and butt stuffing had at least been not as painful as it had been when Natasha had taken her ass cherry, the addition of Maria's sauce more-than made up for it; sriracha burning the blushing blonde from the inside out.

However just like back then Yelena's engineered rectum adjusted embarrassingly quickly to the obscene misuse to the point where the pain faded to a dull ache, and all the buxom blonde could feel was incredible pleasure.

Flexing against the headstone Yelena lolled from side to side, chest bouncing off of its surface as Maria pounded her insides into mush. Feeling the blonde succumb Maria laughed breathlessly as she churned away at the young Widow's guts, finally putting the rebellious girl in her place.

Lost in a sexual haze, Yelena remembered the wonderful times she had spent with Natasha, the redhead teaching her about depraved pleasures the blonde had never known about. Selfish pleasure, that wasn't about giving her body to somebody she hated but to someone she genuinely loved. That redhead's name was engraved on this very sacrificial stone:

Arching her back to absorb the thrusts, Yelena took the pounding more gracefully just as Natasha had taught her. Feeling that deep familiar spark, the flicker of a smile crossed the girl's lips; she still had an ace in her hole:

Feeling the sriracha burn through her belly, Yelena's eyes burned with tears as Maria stuffed her shitter full of cock before her watching Widows, until at last the brunette's strong thighs finally came to rest against the blonde's butt cheeks; announcing that every inch of her large weapon once again been buried in Yelena's backside. Then things only got worse for her, as Maria officially began to sodomise the girl, causing a lot more moans of pleasure to escape Yelena's tortured lips:

Maria knew that Yelena was meant to be a submissive butt slut, and the Dom needed to do whatever it took to get that through the Widow's thick head, including sodomising her in the middle of a group of Widows. But Maria wouldn't stop here; not until Yelena finally broke completely and begged to be collared and branded. The Dom wanted all that and more, thoughts she became lost in as the brunette continued staring at her cock thrusting in and out of the girl's most private hole; still on perfect display thanks to the two Widows on either side continuing to spread Yelena's cheeks.

But then suddenly Yelena did something completely unexpected:

"Is that the best you can do?!" Yelena croaked, body shaking as Maria pounded into her ass over and over.

"What??" Genuinely taken aback, Maria looked down on the girl in disbelief:

"Ugh! I said -Ugh! I want more sutch-ka!!"

Shaking her head Maria gripped the girl's thighs. Using all her strength the brunette pounded into the girl.

"ARRRGGHHH!!"

Screaming, Yelena's cries echoed through the woods. For several minutes Maria sodomised Yelena like that; with nothing held back.

For the exhausted blonde It felt like hours, and given her enhanced stamina it could have been. And yet Yelena did not give in:

"More!!!"

Thrusting back and forth with all her might Maria was sweating profusely:

"Shut up bitch!"

"Uhh! More damn it!!" Yelena demanded desperately:

"It -ugh! Feels -Ugh! Sooo -UGH! GOOD!!"

Clutching the headstone, Yelena began thrusting her own ass back against Maria's baton.

Cold blue eyes widening in genuine amazement, Maria looked between her Widows; each of them had broken under this harsh treatment. Of course normally Maria approved of begging; it was just another sign of weakness. But this wasn't that. The blonde was demanding more, insisting upon it! Caught between rage and shock, Maria wasn't sure she could go any harder and yet the girl insisted!?

Determined to make the stubborn bitch go silent, Maria used every trick in her arsenal whilst ultimately the Dom's lust completely got the better of her; Maria increasing the pace until her thighs were smacking Yelena's butt cheeks harder than ever before, the sound echoing throughout the graveyard and the forest beyond.

But when Yelena yelled it still wasn't in shame or humiliation; it was joyful!?

'URRGHHH! You call that an ass fucking?!" Yelena howled ecstatically: "URRGHH!! You're weak!!!"

Astounded by the girl's resolve, Maria knew she was too caught up in her own pleasure to back down. What was this?! Why wasn't Yelena giving out like every Widow before her?! Was it madness? Or worse; love?! Looking down at the stone between Yelena's legs Maria scowled at the name printer their; even as the blonde's cream streamed down over the hard lettering:

NATASHA ROMANOFF

Filled with impotent rage Maria refused to let her former slave ruin her moment of triumph even as it slipped away from her; the brunette's own orgasm brewing.

Trying to hold off her climax Maria ensured the butt pounding was truly epic. Determined to savour this moment of dominance the brunette was frustrated; not because she wasn't enjoying it. But because somehow Yelena was enjoying this more:

"Yes! YESS!! YESSSSSsssss...."

"WHAT! UGH! THE UGHH! HELL!?!" Maria spluttered indignantly as she tried to suppress the flailing blonde beneath her.

Raising her head Yelena looked up at the fireflies dancing between the darkening trees. Staring into the flickering light the blonde realised a truth about herself:

"Didn't Ugh! Didn't anyone ever tell you Hill?! Ugh! Don't you understand what you made of Meee!?"

Cumming again and again Yelena flung herself against the cock; all shame forgotten as she focused on the pleasure of the moment; just as Natasha had taught her:

"I'm a Nymphomaniac!!"

Of course ultimately the beautiful sight in front of Maria, of the Blonde Widow bent over and taking it up the ass and the sheer power of sodomising the young assassin, along with the stimulator bashing against the brunette's clit sent Maria over a series of powerful climaxes. And yet the powerful Dom was rattled.

Thankfully Yelena was free of thoughts like that, the ecstasy rocking her body completely overwhelming the shame, humiliation and self-hatred that moulded other Widows. The blonde barely even felt guilty when the gravestone crumbled beneath her grip and then snapped entirely, causing her to be slammed head first into the dirt.

Dizzy with lust and pleasurable pain the blonde mewled into the mud; her face streaked with it. Vision becoming blurry Yelena slipped in and out of consciousness.

Falling to her knees behind the exhausted girl, Maria gasped desperately for breath; covered with sweat and feeling something she had never experienced before:

Weakness.

Glancing up at the circle of Widows Maria blew her dark mussed hair out of her eyes. What just happened?! All Maria knew was that she had used every ounce of her strength, speed and stamina to brutalise Yelena's butthole. And somehow inexplicably, it hadn't been enough.

Of course Yelena too would have to live with this defeat; Maria would see to that.

Tugging the dildo free of the blonde's back passage with an obscene slurp, Maria flinched in amazement as sriracha sauce fluttered free; spraying the brunette.

Wiping her cheek hurriedly the brunette looked down at the blonde's sauce-seared hole. Practically winking back at her, the Yelena's cheeks began to slowly retract before Maria's eyes, the girl's enhanced healing factor already beginning to do its work on that stretched orifice. Nonetheless the blonde's next few trips to the bathroom would not be pretty...

Standing on shaky legs Maria addressed her harem curtly:

"Melina Vostokoff trained the girl poorly... A Widow should know her place!"

"YES MISTRESS." the circle repeated robotically.

"Ugh..." rolling over slowly Yelena was as limp as a newborn kitten; her sore limp body refusing to work. Twisting to face the brunette above her however, Yelena croaked emphatically:

"Don't count on it Suka..."

Staring back at her, Maria tensed her jaw as the pale blonde's eyes fluttered closed; Yelena falling into merciful unconsciousness.

"We'll see..."

Shaking her head Maria turned back to her waiting harem:

"Bring this nympho back to base. From now on each of you will take turns fucking her ass, understand me?"

Eyes flashing red with lust, the Widows responded in unison:

"YESS MISTRESS."

Nodding Maria allowed her girls to descend on the poor blonde, dragging Yelena away; yellow chequered pants still dangling between limp ankles.

Watching the girl's pale ass disappear into a waiting Quinjet, Maria accepted this minor setback. Regardless of Yelena's impudent demeanour she was still in her possession. The Widow would break soon enough.

Yelena Belova would make alluring bait for her ultimate conquest:

And with the good Captain and the bad Witch, Maria would be truly unstoppable.

THE END

....

Black Widow: The Submissions

Series Order:

1. An Avenger's Initiation

2. An Avenger's Promotion

3. An Avenger's Transformation

4. An Avenger's Ultimatum

5. An Avenger's Revelation

6. An Avenger's Guardian

7. An Avenger's Possession

8. An Avenger's Homecoming

9. An Avenger's Consequences

10. An Avenger and the Wasp

11. An Avenger's Fantasy

12. An Avenger's Infinity Whore

13. An Avenger's Endgame

14. An Avenger's Trial

15. An Avenger's Marvel

16. An Avenger's Rendezvous

17. An Avenger's Venom

18. An Avenger's Timetryst

19. An Asgardian Sacrifice

20. An Avenger's Hex (8 Part Series)

21. A Widow's Legacy (10 Part Series)

22. An Avenger's Bullseye

23. An Avenger's Nemesis