An Avenger's Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanda? Wanda?! Oh my God Are you okay??"

Frazzled from her near-death anal experience Wanda's hair and mascara were a terrible mess, the girl's body matted with sweat and cum. Nodding exhaustedly Wanda sat up weakly. Kissing Natasha gently Wanda was glad to have finally given herself to her love; even in this strange airborne rendezvous.

Enjoying this unexpectedly sweet embrace after the lurid anal pounding, the Black Widow tried to remember a more innocent time before her life as a Spy, her mind momentarily becoming blissfully blank as she lost herself to the supple lips of the Witch.

Feeling that proud unyielding cock still buried in her back passage however, Wanda never wanted the cock or it's owner to leave; finally satiated and scared of the emptiness she would experience without them she squeezed the redhead hard and never let go.

Holding each other close both women slowly gathered their breath as they came down from the insane high. Still skewered on her erect pole Natasha cradled her depraved young companion, watching sadly as rain ran continuously against the cockpit window as they flashed across the sky.

"I love you," Wanda stated simply, realising she had no nothing more left to hide as the brunette held her lover's gaze:

"And I promise I'll never let anything happen to you again."

"I know..." Natasha replied, deeply touched by the girl's sweet admission of love even as her own eyes darkened with emotion:

"But nothing lasts forever."