All Comments on 'An Awakening Ch. 03'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
make the hubby his bitch too

the hubby want some too.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Marcus Is Sick

Any man who is a willing cuckold is dispicable. Marcus is sick.

vernonmarsvernonmarsover 15 years ago
You've lost that loving feeling

The first chapter was great, almost perfect story of incestuous love, to a story of almost attempted rape, to domination. The description of the fucking in this story was almost an afterthought, less time spent on that than on the description of Marcus. I'll read the next chapter just because I have the time invested in the story, but I have little expectation for it.

clark3001clark3001about 14 years ago
The Husband killed your story

It was getting exciting when suddenly the husband popped in. While watching his wife having sex maybe a fetish for the husband, it does not make for attractive reading. You fail to clarify whether the husband is gay or bisexual.

I hope ch 4 is better.

BrettJBrettJover 12 years ago
improving

While not overly fond of cuckold stories, this one was deftly woven and nicely told.

letmeinletmeinover 12 years ago
A spare prick!

You write very well and I hope that we will see a lot more of your work.

In a Mother/Son/Sister story, to bring in another male is never a good idea however.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Sick, Sick, Sick.

That bitch was mis-named as anything angelic she aint.

Your first two were enjoyable.

This one aint.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Well done again.

I really appreciate the eloquence of the language in which this is written. It has a style that can only be from the British Isles.

Having Marcus as an outside observer to the sexual depravity added depth to the scene, as well as depth and background to Angelique's character.

While I prefer Marcus to remain on the periphery of this particular tale, I'd love to read more about his life and times, told in a separate story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pure love

Absolutely amazing story and writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES