All Comments on 'An Awkward First Date'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
General Impressions

It was an awkward read. Misused words, poor sentence structure and punctuation. I read the entire story and came away with conflicting impressions of the two main characters. The ending was disappointing. There was romance somewhere? Or was it simply the fact he was well hung?

A good beta read and tight editing would help, but the ending was so dismal it didn't add to the story and would benefit from a rewrite.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
Great unusual story

So good I hope u add more chapters of this love story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
agree, bad ending

felt too fast with bad ending. He is a bit creepy pushing for more and falling in love so fast. Nice try... still a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy and Cute

Harry is a real gentleman in coming to Joelle's rescue -- in more ways than one. And when they finally connect and see each other in the shower, they make the best of it. Please write chapter two, and give sexy Harry some chest hair for that sexy man bod, and a nice cock bush for his eight inches! Loved the story, and love how they are getting along! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I enjoyed the read. You did gave some word problems, but it didn't take away from the story. I hope in chapter 2 that they have more romance included in their relationship. Thanks for your time and imagination.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Great story but like many stories on literotica it ends too rushed and too soon. It is too bad that you are not going to post anymore on literotica. I hope I can find a continuation of this story on Amazon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...