An Awkward Route to Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this I hear?" one girl asked Susan.

"Why, what did you hear?"

"Janice and Jim said you guys went with them to Phoenix. She said you guys got engaged!"

Susan gave me a big smile and confirmed the rumor.

"God, that's so exciting. You guys are the perfect couple. So when's the wedding, this summer?"

"We have made a commitment to each other but don't plan to marry until I graduate. Three years."

The several people around offered their congratulations and bought us multiple beers. By the time we left Ernie's we were in a giggly mood and ready for more sex. It had been about four hours since I had last come, long enough I figured. But my cock was still limber when I first penetrated her pussy and I had to use my hand to keep it from bending.

"Too much beer, honey, but I have something. One of the girls at Ernie's gave it to me today when you went to the bathroom."

"What?"

"Viagra. She said it keeps her boyfriend going for at least an hour. It's supposed to raise the dead, like you are at the moment. Want to try it?"

Why not. I was embarrassed all to hell that I couldn't perform. Sure, we had fucked four times, but at my age I wanted to do more. I took the Viagra and we moved to the sofa to watch some porn. About twenty minutes later my cock was hard as a rock. We fucked and then fucked some more. I was hard for nearly an hour and Susan moved from one orgasm to another. I totally wore her out and was still hard when we quit. God, that stuff was powerful. Sunday was a day of rest and recovery until later in the afternoon. Susan came out in just panties and sat on my lap. "You going to watch that game or do you want to fool around?"

Teasing her, I didn't immediately respond. "Well?" she demanded, wiggling against my crotch. Emulating an old time comedian, I responded "I'm thinking, I'm thinking."

"Bastard. Get your ass up and come fuck me." It was a nice way to end the day. Monday was back to school.

Epilog

Five years have now past. Very few teenage romances endure, especially one like ours that start with group sex. But Susan and I made it work. Sure, we had our usual squabbles but we always made up in the bedroom. That was something we agreed upon.

Susan graduated with honors and we got married. Her parents were exceedingly generous and we used part of the money to honeymoon in Praia Do Pinho, our spring break fantasy years earlier. We walked arm in arm on the beach, Susan's perky breasts and pussy bare for all to see, my cock flopping back and forth.

Doctor Susan is now in second year of Residency. Her parents, fortunately, had the funds to help what her scholarship didn't provide. I graduated with a computer science degree, worked a year with a software company, and got hired away by a startup. Some say it will be the next "big thing". Hope so since I got in on the ground floor.

We passed up our five-year high school reunions. But we are already looking forward to Susan's tenth to rub some noses into the dirt.


12