From Wife to HotWife

Story Info
First time sharing of my wife.
4.1k words
4.39
76k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
headguru
headguru
12 Followers

Catelyn and I had been fantasizing about her becoming a hotwife for quite a while. As is pretty normal for the fantasy, I was the one who had brought it up and told her I'd like to watch her fuck another man. The idea certainly turned her on and we spent many a night with her having sex with Derek (her dildo boyfriend) while I worked late or with me making her cum telling her about someone else fucking her. She always had the most intense orgasms this way!

When we moved towards making the idea a reality, we spent a lot of time on AFF and had finally found someone who seemed like he would work out in a threesome (and as a bonus had a pretty big dick!). That led to a lot more orgasms as we now talked more about Bob fucking her instead of just 'a man'. Our favorite fantasy was Bob fucking her and then cumming in her while I licked her pussy clean afterwards. Her pussy got so incredibly wet every time and her orgasms were crazy. After what seemed like forever, we got details worked out, hotel reservation made and were ready for our first threesome with Bob.

When the day arrived, we checked in at the hotel in the afternoon. Once we got to our room, I told her to suck my dick, I needed to cum so I didn't shoot too early when the real action started. She started sucking me while I told her how the next cock she had in her mouth wouldn't be mine, how the next cock in her pussy wouldn't be her husbands and how we were probably both going to taste Bob's cum tonight. She was moaning and getting pretty wet but I wouldn't let her come, I wanted her totally begging for dick when we met Bob. After only a short time I came in her mouth. Once she had cleaned up, we started getting dressed for the evening. I helped her dress in a sexy teddy I had bought (while thinking about how hot it would look watching someone else take it off of her) and a nice simple dress that would provide easy access to everything if needed.

We headed off for a 'date night' dinner and then over to the bar to meet Bob. We figured a couple drinks would help everyone relax. We chatted a bit at a table while having our drinks, I could tell Catelyn was a little nervous as she always gets chattier when she's nervous, especially after a drink or two. Bob excused himself to go to the restroom and I told her to have Bob sit next to her when he came back. I also told her she should start rubbing his thigh to see if she could feel his dick.

When Bob returned, Catelyn immediately said "Come sit here," patting the space next to her.

We ordered another round and kept talking. Catelyn caught my eye and I could see here arm stretching over towards Bob. She gave me a little smile as I watched her arm moving back and forth in small, slow movements in Bob's lap. My cock was straining to get out of my pants at this point, so I suggested we all finish our drinks and head up to the room!

The three of us made it to the elevator. We were the only ones in it, so I took the opportunity to kiss Catelyn deeply and pinch her nipples. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive, it drives her wild to have them pinched and sucked on. Bob looked on as we made out and I could see he was rubbing the pretty big bulge in his pants. The elevator dinged and the doors opened so we quickly stopped kissing and almost ran down the hallway to the room.

Once in the room, I continued kissing Catelyn. She moaned in my mouth as I pinched her nipple. I rubbed my hand down her back and found Bob's hand already there, massaging and squeezing her ass.

I left Bob there and went back to her tits, grabbing both and squeezing, whispering in her ear, "Get on your knees and take him in your mouth".

Catelyn moaned a little and looked and me, then sank to her knees in front of us. She reached for Bob and pulled him closer, starting to unbutton his pants. Bob moaned as her hands reached into his underwear and grabbed his cock. She started to stroke him slowly as she pulled down his pants with her other hand. Then she took her hand out of his underwear, grabbed it and slowly slid it down revealing his cock. As Bob's underwear slid down, his cock bounced back up, fully hard and pointed right at my wife's face, there was no doubt he was ready to go. Catelyn reached for his cock and started stroking again. Her head moved closer. It was then that I remembered the camera, I nearly missed getting a picture of my wife sucking someone else's cock for the first time! I snapped a couple pictures as she rubbed him up and down.

She looked at me and asked, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes! This and much more!"

With my answer, she went back to Bob's dick, raised it up and licked the underside from his balls to the tip. The she opened her mouth and started moving her head down, trying to swallow as much of his cock as she could. I was snapping pictures like crazy, Bob moaned at the feeling of her lips sliding down his cock and the wetness of her mouth taking him in. I moaned in pleasure too, I couldn't believe my wife finally had another man's cock in her mouth!

You could tell Bob was loving it as he started to thrust a little in her mouth. He reached up and grabbed her head and pulled her down on his cock even further causing her to moan and gag a little. He was using her mouth in front of me, and she was loving it! I stripped down to my underwear as Catelyn kept sucking him. I went behind her and unhooked her dress while rubbing her ass, them reached around to grab her tits, she moaned in pleasure as I did so. I then moved my hand down under her dress and started rubbing her pussy through the fabric of the teddy. I could feel how hot and wet she was, the fabric was soaking. I pulled her away from Bob and shoved my tongue in her mouth. It was so hot knowing she had just been sucking a dick.

I told her to get up and onto the bed. As she did, I slid the rest of her dress off, leaving her just in her lingerie.

"Wow, those tits are amazing." Bob said.

"They certainly are." I agreed, "And she wants to feel us each sucking one at the same time!"

Bob wasted no time in pulling her breast out and sucking on it. I went between my wife's legs and undid the snaps. Here she was with Bob sucking her nipple, her legs spread and her pussy dripping from being so horny. I nearly came in my pants I was so turned on.

I could tell she was totally ready to be fucked but I wanted to tease her a bit more.

"Bob, why don't you slide down and have a taste of my wife, she's delicious."

He nodded in agreement and got down between her legs. He reached out and felt how wet she was and then spread her lips a little with finger. Catelyn just moaned as someone other than me played with her pussy. I leaned up and kissed her, she kissed me hard and then gasped a little. I peeked down and saw Bob's tongue had made its way to her pussy.

The she squeaked and moaned, "Oh god," as his tongue flicked up and hit her clit.

I want to say we teased her like that for hours but that would be a lie as everyone was so turned on and ready to fuck.

I looked and her and asked, "Are you ready for Bob to fuck you in front of me?"

"Oh god, so ready" she replied.

I looked over at Bob, "I think its time for you to fuck my wife!"

Bob got on his knees between her legs, his hard cock pointing right at her pussy.

I grabbed his shaft.

"I'm going to put it in her the first time."

I've always had a deep desire to see that first time a strange cock started to enter my wife. I guided his bare cock to her pussy and rubbed it up and down getting the head nice and wet. I'll admit I had to stop a little to make sure I got pictures, no way I wasn't going to save this moment for all time! I pulled him a little closer and the head of his cock started to push in. Catelyn moaned as the head of his cock touched her. The lips of her pussy started to open up and wrap around him. It was amazing. I couldn't help it and my dick started pumping cum into my underwear!

When I recovered, Bob was still sitting there with the head of his cock just barely in Catelyn. I snapped a pic and then leaned over to lick her clit and his shaft a little. She moaned again and spread her legs. I moved up and kissed her. Knowing I was kissing her as another man was about to fuck her was an indescribable feeling.

She moaned a bit and whispered, "Condom?"

I kissed her again and said, "No, we've always played with the idea of going bareback and that's how it will be tonight."

"It might not be safe," she said.

"I'm ok with that and I'm pretty sure you are too," I answered.

She moaned and leaned her head back and nodded. I knew it was OK because she spread her legs even wider. I went back down to where Bob's cock was wedged in her pussy and grabbed his shaft. I started pulling him towards Catelyn. His cock started sinking inch by inch into her and she was moaning and raising her legs to take all of it. Finally, I moved my hand out of the way and pushed on his ass. He sank the rest of the way into her pussy, his balls resting on her ass. Catelyn moaned loudly "oh yes!" as his cock reached deeper than my cock had ever gone.

I kissed her as Bob pulled his cock out and sank back into her, she groaned in my mouth and kissed me back. I kept kissing her as I reached down to touch her clit.

"I'm going to make you cum on Bob's cock."

She nodded as I continued, "You're going to cum on another mans cock in front of your husband".

"Oh my god yes!" she yelled.

Bob picked up the pace and was fucking her good and hard (her favorite), her legs wrapped around him. There was barely enough room for my hand between them as he slammed into her. She moaned each time he bottomed out and thrust her hips up to get more. I could her his balls smacking her ass on every thrust.

"Bob, suck on her nipple while you fuck her, I'll do the other one".

He could only grunt but leaned over and sucked her left nipple hard while I did the same to the right.

Catelyn's back arched with pleasure, and she yelled out, "Holy shit, that's good!"

By this point everyone was close to cumming (even I had gotten hard again).

I played with her clit and told Catelyn, "Cum on his cock, I want you to squeeze and milk every drop of sperm out of him when you cum."

"Oh, I want that too," she said out of breath, "Make me cum on his cock and then clean his cum out me."

"I'm really close," Bob said, "Should I pull out?"

"NO" both Catelyn and I yelled.

"She's going to cum on your cock, and you'll be cumming inside her when that happens."

"OK" he answered.

I fingered Catelyn's clit faster and started to hear the familiar sound of her about to cum.

"Do it, cum on another man's dick for your husband!"

That sent her over the edge! She started screaming and bucking up and down, having what was the most intense orgasm I've even seen.

"Oh shit," Bob yelled out.

I quickly spun around and grabbed his balls, giving them a squeeze as he started to shoot deep into my wife's pussy. I watched his cock throb as he kept shooting into her. I had to yank my cock away from Catelyn's hand to keep from cumming it was such an incredible sight.

As everyone started to come down from their orgasm highs, Catelyn looked at me, "I let him cum in me like you wanted, now clean me up."

"Yes Ma'am!" I replied and moved down her body.

Bob was still on top of her with his cock still buried in her pussy. He leaned up and started to pull out. On impulse I leaned over and sucked his dick into my mouth, tasting my wife on his cock. I then released him and moved into place in front of her pussy and he leaned out of the way. Catelyn's just fucked pussy was beautiful. It was glistening from both of their juices and still open a bit from Bob just pulling out. I could see his cum starting to drip out of her. I settled in and buried my tongue as far as I could stick it in her pussy. It was so hot and wet.

Catelyn started moaning as my tongue ran up and down her lips until I found her clit. I kept licking back and forth, first her clit then down into her pussy to lick more cum out. Her pussy tasted so good. It was amazing tasting the two of them together. Since she had just cum, she was very sensitive and kept squirming away. Finally, she stopped me and told me to fuck her. I climbed up and lined up my dick with her pussy. She was still so wet and open I slid all the way in with one push. Her pussy felt like it was filled with hot, slippery lava.

I moaned, "I'm not going to last long".

Catelyn just thrust her hips up at me faster.

It took all of maybe 10 pumps before I yelled out I was cumming and started shooting inside her.

It was the hardest, longest cum I think I've ever had.

After I moved off Catelyn, we all just laid on the bed trying to recover. Everyone was covered in sweat and breathing hard. I was absently playing with Catelyn's nipple; she was playing with Bob's cock as she hadn't had a lot of time to just see it. We carried on this way for a bit just relaxing in the post sex feelings. That moved into some kissing and hands moving around. I started to get a little horny again and told Catelyn to climb on my face. There's not much I love more than eating her pussy, doing so while both mine and Bob's cum was still dripping out of her made it even hotter. Catelyn swung her leg over as we got into a classic 69 with her on top (my favorite!). I wasn't fully hard yet but the more I licked her messy pussy the harder I was getting!

"Suck Bob's cock." I told her, "Get him ready to fuck you again."

There was some shifting around, and I heard her moan as Bob's cock slid into her mouth. She'd suck him for a little bit, and then I'd feel her lean down and suck my cock in. The licking and sucking went on for about 10-15 mins, since we had all just cum so hard, we were able to go longer than the first time. Catelyn's pussy was dripping all over my face.

Finally, I told Bob, "Come fuck her hard while I lick her!"

Catelyn loves being fucked hard doggy style and I couldn't wait to see it so close to my face! Bob got behind her with his legs on either side of my face.

His cock was right over my mouth with his balls basically on my forehead. I licked Catelyn's pussy starting at her clit. As I got closer to her entrance, I licked the head of Bob's cock that was about to penetrate her. Bob started to push his cock into my wife. I heard her moan as her pussy lips opened up to take him again. I was inches away, watching his bare cock slide into my wife. I was definitely hard as a rock at this point! I started licking her clit again as Bob slid in all the way. I alternated licking between her clit and the underside of his cock as he slid in and out. Catelyn was loving it! You could tell she was totally into getting fucked because she was just holding only to my dick with only the occasional lick, but she was moaning like crazy. I told Bob to fuck her nice and hard. He picked up the pace and was ramming his fat cock deep into Catelyn with every thrust. She put her head down, moaning and grunting every time he bottomed out. Bob's balls were hitting my nose and forehead with every thrust. I basically just stuck my tongue out and the motion of him thrusting pushed it into her pussy and all over his cock.

She started crying out "Oh god, yes." "Fuck my pussy hard Bob." She was fully into it now!

After about 10 -15 minutes of really hard fucking Bob let us know he was getting close.

There was no hesitation this time. Catelyn immediately starting moaning, "Fuck me, Bob. Cum deep in my married pussy"

"Shoot all your cum in me so my husband can lick it up"

"I need to feel you cum in me."

With Catelyn talking like that and the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock, there was no way he was going to last long.

From my view underneath I could see his balls tighten up with every thrust. He finally grabbed Catelyn's hips and yanked her back onto his cock as he thrust in. He was deeper in my wife than I could ever get.

He yelled out, "Oh fuck, I'm coming in your pussy!"

"Yes, shoot it all in me, fill me up." Catelyn yelled back.

I watched his balls pulse and the base of his cock throb and knew my wife was getting a huge load deep inside her! As Bob came down from his orgasm, I could see his cum starting to appear between his cock and Catelyn's pussy lips. He slowly pulled out her, as he did so I licked his cock from the base towards the head, lick more as it appeared. I tasted my wife's pussy and his cum on his shaft.

Finally, he pulled all the way out with his long cock hanging down. I went up and sucked his cock clean of his cum and her juice, then turned my attention to the real prize. Her pussy was a well fucked, beautiful mess. You could tell she has just had a big cock, her pussy was still gaping open from it. Bob's cum was just starting to drip out towards her clit. It was one of the most beautiful sites I had every seen. I didn't even need to be asked. I rammed my tongue deep into her cum-filled pussy and started licking his cum out of her.

She picked her head up long enough to say, "Oh yes, eat his cum out of me, clean my naughty pussy".

And I certainly did! I ate that pussy like I'd never get to again.

Once she was mostly cleaned up, I concentrated on her clit. She hadn't cum yet and I wanted her to cum on my tongue. I couldn't tell what Catelyn was saying, but I could tell she liked it by how she was grinding her pussy on my face. Her legs started shaking and I felt her tense up in the way that she does right before she cums.

"OHHHH God!" She yelled out and pushed her pussy all over my face as she had a crazy orgasm on my tongue.

It went on for what seemed like 5 or 10 minutes before she stopped squirming and moved off to the side breathing heavily. I lay there with my face covered in cum and pussy juice. I had just watched my wife be fucked hard, let another man cum in her unprotected pussy and cleaned his cum out of her till she came. I had never been happier!

I think with the combination of alcohol and incredible sex, we all ended up passing out for a while. I woke up some time later to the bed shaking. Still out of it, I turned my head and saw something that instantly made me hard as a rock! Catelyn was on top of Bob, riding his cock! She was bent over with her tits in his face and he was sucking hard on her nipples as she bounced up and down. I could see his cock slide almost all the way out before she'd lower herself down and her pussy swallowed the whole thing again.

This was hotter than the first 2 fucks! Mainly, because this time it was her taking the initiative in riding him and because it was hot she needed his dick enough to not mind I was asleep. She was in complete control of his cock and I found that incredibly hot. She looked so sexy, just lost in lust as she rode him up and down. I leaned over for a better look. I had found I loved watching the way her pussy would hold onto Bob's cock. It was really hot. I lay there, jerking off as my wife rode Bob's cock.

She looked over, "It's about time you woke up."

The she leaned over and started sucking on my dick. This was an awkward position so she ended up climbing off of Bob and just sucking me while on her knees. Her pussy was pointed right at Bob and he couldn't resist such a sweet target so he got behind her again and with one push slid into Catelyn's pussy until his balls slapped her clit. She moaned around my cock as he started fucking her. She got a bit distracted, so I took her head and started fucking her mouth. She was getting fucked hard on both ends and was loving it.

"Bob, do you want to put a 3rd load in her beautiful pussy, or do you want to give shooting it down her throat a try?"

"That's a tough choice!" He said, "I'll go for her mouth, I doubt this will be the last time I get to fuck her"

"Oh you'll certainly be getting in her pussy again!"

headguru
headguru
12 Followers
12