An Early Auckland Experience

Story Info
Teen age coming out. younger and older.
1.1k words
4.24
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 years old, happily bisexual, had a girlfriend who lived in Freemans Bay and each Sunday night I would leave her home around 7-30, catch the bus into town and, before I went to the depot to catch my bus home, I always checked out the toilets in the Ferry Buildings. After all, one never knew.

This particular night, once again there was no action and I walked over to lean on a rail and just look at the water. It was night-time so quite pretty with the lights reflecting back. A man, perhaps late 50's was also leaning on the rail and not too far away, made some comment to me and I replied, thinking "Could I be lucky?" we got into quite a chat and then he asked if I would like to take a drive with him. Well YESSSS. I explained I needed to be home by 9-45 in Penrose, could he deliver me there after? Neither specified what was to happen before the "after" but oh I was so hot.

He had a really nice Armstrong Siddeley car parked nearby and he took me to it and off we went, chatting. He asked if I would like to take a drive to Mangere. Now this was 1959. No Airport, Mangere was just basically farmland once you crossed the old bridge.

He drove down a country road and then turned into an open gate into a paddock - with hindsight, I guess he had been there before.

He turned off the motor and we sat chatting, we both knew what could/would happen but I was waiting for him and he was a bit shy. Eventually he put his hand on my thigh and stroked it and as he did so, guess what, he encountered my enormously hard erection straining against my trousers. He stroked it through the material and then asked if he could take it out.

I said yes, he unbuttoned me and eased down my underpants and Oh, his lovely warm hand was stroking me. "Would you like me to suck you?" he asked.

What a question??? And then he was leaning forward - bench seat, column shift and so, plenty of access. He had the most beautiful mouth and, he deep throated me. Back in the day I had a much longer cock than I have in my declining years but every inch was devoured, I could feel his face pressing on my pubic bone. Oh it was glorious. He sucked me for ages and I realised that, for the first time ever, I was not going to have an orgasm. Why, I do not know but... He lifted his head and said, would you like to mount me anally. He was a school teacher I later discovered and never used crude language.

They idea was not that attractive to me but at the same time I was so sexually aroused that I think I would have agreed to anything at this stage so I assented.

We got out of the car, he removed his trousers, knelt and fellated me to get me wet and slippery and then stooped and bent forward.

I pushed into him, he was dry (later he told me it was very painful but also incredibly erotic) and within a very short time I exploded into him.

Once my passion was spent I felt somewhat awkward, I am standing in a lonely paddock with a complete stranger and I have his faeces all over my penis.

Fortunately he handed me his handkerchief and I wiped myself down as best I could, we dressed and, true to his word, he dropped me at my corner.

Next Sunday, at the same time I was down at the wharf rail and here he was again, his car was parked in the same place, would I like to take a drive? This time he took me to his home in Kelston. There, after very little conversation, he embraced me, fondled me, undressed me, lay me down on a day bed, knelt beside me and proceeded to fellate me so very beautifully. Ahh, such a beautiful orgasm.

Well every Sunday for the several months, I would find his car parked on the same spot, we would drive back to his home and we would do the same thing.

Then he shifted to a home in Titirangi, just off the scenic drive and this time he took me to bed. We were both undressed, the first time I had ever been in bed with a naked man and I was a little unsure about it all but, as usual he took me into his beautiful deep throat (oh and he used to take his dentures out and being sucked by a "gummy" lover is something quite wonderful)

Ahh but this is where things got tricky because he moved around in the bed and suddenly we were still facing each other, he was sucking my cock BUT his cock was right in my face. Oh, what to do, what to do? I had barely handled another man's cock, I was always the one who the men wanted to fondle and suck, nothing was required of me except to let them and now, I am expected to reciprocate.

Gingerly I took his cock in my hand. It was smooth, warm, and hard. Oh Gawd, well alright then and, because the sucking I was receiving was so exquisite, I took his penis into my mouth. It seemed to be so large, no way could I take all of it (in reality we measured each other one night and our two cocks were identical in length and girth and both of us were uncircumcised) and way I clumsily sucked my first cock, this was obviously to Tom's delight because he redoubled his efforts to please me but there was no way I was going to let him cum in my mouth and as I reached my orgasm I took him from my mouth and masturbated him for the last few seconds. Cum everywhere on my chest and neck and chin while he happily swallowed mine.

This became the pattern for our lovemaking for several years, only once did passion allow me to let him cum in my mouth but I really didn't enjoy it and never did it again. We never had anal sex again, we just enjoyed sucking one another

I married but we still continued seeing each other, I had his phone number and would ring and ask if he would like a visitor and he always said yes.

We had a falling out over something quite silly and lost touch. I did ring him a few years on but the resentment was still there on his part and I got a fairly cool reception so I let it ride.

However one gift remained from him, I have never left my appreciation for older men