Little Prince 01: Turned

Story Info
Little straight dude submits to a big black stud.
3k words
4.71
13.5k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Prince 1: Turned

Little straight dude submits to a big black stud.

This story was inspired by a Latino comic who claimed that he wasn't short, he was actually a little prince. This is a tale of interracial male-on-male sex with some non-consensual/reluctance elements as a young man comes to grips with his suddenly evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

If only I had taken the stairs on that wintery Sunday evening.

I lived on the fourth floor and usually took the stairs up to my apartment as an easy way to burn off a few extra calories and to help keep my perky soccer player butt, but after coming back from the ATM I was busy on my phone and the elevator door was open, so I stepped in to reply to some messages on the way home. I pushed the button for four and was focused on my phone when I felt a presence fill the space behind me.

"Excuse me, little prince," a deep baritone voice intoned behind me as I saw a large black hand reach past me to push five.

Little prince...? Well, at least that was a new one. With me standing all of 5'-5" and weighing in at a trim 120 pounds, I thought I had already heard all the snide height jibes in my twenty-four years. Like a lot of short guys, I had a pretty big chip on my shoulder about my diminutive size. I turned to give a dirty look to my elevator companion and found myself face to face with a broad chest. I looked up above the chest and saw a set of perfect teeth smiling down at me.

"Darius Fox," he introduced himself with a smooth, deep baritone reminiscent of Barry White and extended his hand. "I just moved into 5G last week."

I found myself melting inside at the sound of his honey smooth tone and the sheer bulk of the man. He was a tall, good looking, athletic young black man with short-trimmed hair and beard, a dark mahogany complexion and an open, friendly demeanor that caught me off guard. I shook his hand and stammered, "Uhm, hi, Ryan Piccillo...4G... Uhm, welcome to the building..." My hand virtually disappeared inside his paw. He must have had almost a foot and a hundred solid pounds on me. It was like Daniel Radcliffe shaking hands with Lance Reddick.

"Thanks, Ryan. You're in 4G, huh? I guess that means I'll be right on top of you," he flashed that killer smile again. Was that supposed to be another height joke or was I being overly sensitive? "Listen, I was going to watch the game and have some pizza, care to join me?" He held up the pizza box in his left hand. It smelled good and suddenly I was hungry. It sounded innocent enough, but my spidey sense was tingling big time...

The elevator stopped at my floor and the door opened. "Uhm, maybe another time..." I stammered lamely...

Darius reached across me to push the button for five again, blocking my exit. "C'mon, Ryan. Don't be a wimp," he gently teased with that deep sonorous voice, pushing one of my buttons. One of the downsides of being a small guy is always trying to show big guys that you aren't a wimp. I watched the door rumble shut, sealing me in the small cab with my huge new neighbor.

"Okay, that pizza does smell really good..." I tried to sound confident and casual as the elevator hoisted us up to his floor.

"Cool. You won't regret it."

I wasn't so sure.

The door opened and he handed me the pizza box while he fished his keys out of his coat. I followed him down the hallway, eerily taking the same route as I did to get to my apartment. He opened his door, hit the light switch and with a hand on my shoulder, guided me inside. "In you go, little prince."

I felt like I was being tossed into the lion's den.

I was shocked when I stepped inside. As you would expect, the footprint of Darius' apartment was identical to my own, but that was where the resemblance stopped. If I felt inadequate due to our size differences, nothing prepared me for his apartment. This was what my place could look like if I had money...or style. His place was tastefully decorated in a masculine modern style with top-of-the-line furniture, huge TV, plush carpeting and a professional paint job. It was a huge contrast to my apartment which was a mix between early dorm room and Salvation Army. I had some prefab home store artwork and some framed movie posters on my walls whereas Darius had actual original paintings and artwork hanging on his. It was obvious that I was totally outclassed by my new neighbor.

I laid the pizza on the granite kitchen counter and took off my coat. As Darius hung up our coats, I couldn't help but note his broad back in his fitted white button-down shirt tapering down to his trim waist where his meaty butt filled out what were obviously expensive jeans.

My ego was really taking a beating. This guy was taller than me, very well built, handsome and obviously had a LOT more disposable income. "Nice place," I complimented.

"Thanks. It took a bit to bring it all together, but it's a convenient commute to the office. Red wine?"

Wine? I would have preferred a beer, but when in Rome... "Sounds good."

Darius pulled a bottle out of the wine rack. Yes, the bastard even had a wine rack. But the thing is that he was very down to earth and there wasn't anything at all pretentious about him. He was just solidly middle class while I was solidly working class. We set up the pizza, plates and glasses on the coffee table and he turned on the game as we settled in on the sofa.

"Nice TV..." I said as he served me a slice of pizza and a glass of wine.

"Thanks. They tried to talk me into even bigger ones, but they were just way too much for the room."

We made small talk and watched the game while we ate, getting to know each other a little bit. It turned out that he was easy to talk to and after a couple of hours and another bottle of wine I was feeling relaxed and comfortable around my new neighbor. Darius had his left foot up on the coffee table and his right arm draped behind me over the back of the sofa when he dropped the bomb, "This game looks like a blowout. You wanna fool around?"

That's when it hit me. OMG. I was on a DATE! The whole evening replayed in my head in a flash. Darius wasn't ribbing me about my small size...he was grooving on it! All that "Little Prince" stuff was his way of flirting with me. All his words in the elevator took on a totally different meaning.

"I guess that means I'll be right on top of you."

"C'mon, Ryan. Don't be a wimp."

"Cool. You won't regret it."

"In you go, little prince."

I know it sounds ludicrous, It just never occurred to me that this big, masculine black man who was obviously WAY out of my league was hitting on me. I should have listened to my spidey sense after all. Darius' hand moved and was now gently squeezing my right shoulder. "Uhm, I-I'm not gay," I managed to mutter.

"I never said you were. It's cool. Nobody will know. It's just two bros hanging out," Darius crooned in that deep seductive voice as he started to lean in.

I was so deep in shock that I was frozen in place like that gal in Alien who just stood there shaking while the creature slowly wrapped its tentacles around her. My heart was pounding in my chest as he drew in close and his big paw palmed the back of my head. I managed to put my right hand on his chest in a vain attempt to stop him, but feeling the hard mound of muscle under his shirt only made me realize how much strength lay coiled in his large body.

His warm moist lips pressed against mine in my first man on man kiss. OMG. Was this actually happening? I felt the muscle in his chest undulate as his left hand moved to grope my chest through my polo shirt and his big thumb tweaked my nipple. I moaned at the sensation which Darius took as permission to proceed. His tongue pressed forward between my lips and took full possession of my mouth. His saliva was surprisingly sweet and Darius was a very good kisser, which forced an involuntary moan out of me. He moaned in reply like a grizzly bear and then ravaged my mouth with his huge tongue. OMG. I was making out with another man! A big black man! WTF!

Then I realized that my cock was painfully hard in my jeans as we continued to make out. I was still in shock so instead of pulling away, I just yielded and let it happen until at some point I started to get into it. Really get into it. I squeezed his rock-hard chest, tweaked his nipple and our tongues dueled hungrily in my mouth. Darius finally came up for air.

"Damn, you taste good, little prince," he husked in that deep voice that seemed to have a hypnotic effect on me.

I lamely replied, "Your kisses taste really sweet, too." WTF! Why didn't I tell him to stop right then and there? His eyes raked over me hungrily before he dove back in and started to devour me again with renewed passion. I felt his left hand start to unbutton his shirt and then he surprised me when he took my hand and moved it to his bared chest. His skin was smooth and supple while his chest hair was wiry, which seemed to me to exude pure masculinity. As he kept unbuttoning, I took the opportunity to move lower to explore his taught belly and the rest of his plated torso. I had never contemplated the male physique sexually before and I couldn't have asked for a better example for my first "experience". Somehow, the dangerous fact that he could easily overpower me and I would be helpless to stop him was a massive turn-on.

Then he took hold of my left hand and wrapped it around his hard cock! I hadn't realized that he had also opened his jeans and pulled out his tool until the steel hard rod was in my hand. FUCK! I had another guys' hardon in my hand. Fans of BBC might be disappointed that it was only a healthy sized cock, but to my inexperienced hand if felt huge! It was warm, smooth, silky, spongy and HARD all at the same time. Darius' hand moved my hand up and down for a few strokes but when he let go, I kept up the pumping. I could have stopped but in that moment, I wanted to please him more than anything.

Darius broke the kiss and sat back on the couch, while guiding my head to his chest. I kissed it and let him move me to his nipple, all the while I kept stroking his hard tool. I sucked on his chest, surprised to find that his skin tasted sweet before moving to his rubbery nipple. I could have worshipped his torso with my mouth all night, but he started to push me down into his lap.

I froze.

He looked down at me with his light brown eyes the color of tiger's eye gemstones that were now glittering with lust, "Go on, little prince. Just between us bros. You know you want to..."

I looked up at Darius with pleading eyes, "Please... I never..." I couldn't...could I?

He looked down at me sternly, but gently stroked the back of my head with his fingers, "It's okay, Ryan. Just do what you like to have done to you." Darius applied more pressure, guiding me down to his crotch. His chocolate-colored cock looked even bigger than life size wrapped in my small delicate white hand, and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to taste like chocolate. But his mesmerizingly deep smooth voice urged me on, "Go on. Do it. Make me feel good, little prince..."

Feeling like I was having an out of body experience, I hesitantly opened my mouth and lowered my head until my mouth engulfed the first three inches of his cock. The head was spongy and silky smooth on my tongue and I was surprised that it had that same slightly sweet tang as his chest. I sucked on it lightly and ran my tongue over the head. Darius seemed to like that.

"Oh, yeah, Ryan," he moaned. "Now you're getting with it. Make me feel good, little prince."

With those words of encouragement, I started to bob my head on the four inches of hard cock that jutted out of my fist. Darius moaned above me so I started to bob faster and suck harder. As my fist got wet from my saliva, I started to slide my wet fist up and down his shaft in time with my bobbing head. Darius really liked that...

"That's so good, little prince... You're a natural born cocksucker."

Cocksucker.

The very word filled me with shame. It was an insult that I had hurled my whole life...and now I was one. I was sucking a cock...

The trouble was... I couldn't seem to stop. All that mattered to me now was making Darius feel good. I wanted to give him a blowjob he'd never forget. I took my hand away and dove down on the full length of his cock. I was surprised and somehow proud that I actually did it. It must have been the angle from sitting next to him on the couch, but I swallowed his cock down to the root until I buried my nose in his wiry pubes. Darius was even more surprised than I was.

"Sweet Jesus, Ryan! That's so fucking amazing... you're driving me crazy, little prince..."

I backed off slowly, swiping my tongue along his shaft as I went then twirled my tongue around the head and took a deep breath before diving back down to the root again. Darius was loving it as I repeated the maneuver faster and faster until he grabbed my head in a painfully strong grip and impaled me fully on his cock, holding me there as he climaxed. He groaned above me and I felt his cock swell in my mouth until it exploded, his balls pumping volleys of cum down my throat.

I didn't get my first taste of cum until he finally loosened his grip and I was able to pull off a bit. The taste was gross and I was lucky I didn't retch. I sat there a moment catching my breath as the full import of what I had just done sunk in. I had just sucked a black man's cock and swallowed what felt like a pint of his sperm. Meanwhile, Darius was basking in the afterglow of having taken my oral virginity, "Damn. That was awesome, little prince." He pulled me in for another kiss and reached down for my belt. That was finally the breaking point for me.

"I should go," I mumbled as I stood up and headed for the door. Darius tried to stop me, buckling up as he followed me. I grabbed my coat and headed to the door, "Thanks for dinner, it was nice meeting you..."

I was out of there. I headed for the stairs and practically ran down to my place. I peeled off my clothes and hit the shower, trying in vain to wash away the shame. What had I done?! I had just sucked a cock! How? Why? It was that voice. Darius' sweet sonorous voice that had somehow talked me into doing things I would never do with any other man. I was still in shock over what I had done...and that it could NEVER be undone! As I washed myself from head to toe over and over the whole scene kept replaying in my head. I relived making out with Darius, sucking on his tongue, relishing the sweet taste of his mouth, feeling up his solid torso, nursing on his nipple, his hand pushing me down to his delicious cock...I started to jerk my now rock hard cock as I remembered how amazing it was to go down on him, impaling my throat on his hard cock, over and over until he erupted, the unforgettable feeling of jets of cum painting my throat, the taste of his sperm that still lingered in my mouth...I shot my load on the shower wall in the most intense orgasm of my life and actually moaned, "Oh, Darius..."

In a fog, I got out of the shower. I had used so much hot water that the bathroom was like a sauna. I dried off, avoiding my reflection in the mirror, put on some fresh shorts and grabbed a beer. I sat in front of the tube in a daze, not thinking, just watching and drinking. After two more beers I turned it off and headed for bed.

I tossed and turned, unable to keep my encounter with Darius from playing in my head and trying to ignore the boner in my shorts. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my shirt out of the hamper and lay on my back in the dark, inhaling Darius' scent on my shirt and moaning his name as I jerked off to the memory that was forever burned into my brain of me sucking his big black cock. In a few minutes I blasted a load on my chest and then scooped it up with my fingers and lapped it up, pretending it was more of Darius' delicious man cream.

I finally fell into an exhausted sleep...

To be continued...

Thoughts, suggestions, comments?