An Early Morning Spanking

Story Info
My friend needs some help.
1.7k words
4.47
21.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rheineck1
rheineck1
102 Followers

This is a true story between consenting adults.

Rachel and I worked at a large electronics manufacturing plant in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. We both worked the afternoon shift which meant that work started at 4pm and finished at 12.30am. Rachel was part of the assembly team who hand placed and soldered some of the larger components onto the PCBs that made up one of our switch mode power supplies. I worked as a test technician doing test, fault find and repair on those completed assemblies, and then built them into the completed product.

Although very different people, Rachel and I had become good friends and after work we often met up at my flat which was a short drive from the factory. We would listen to music, drink, smoke, talk shit and relax until the early hours of the morning at which time she would drive back across Melbourne to the eastern suburbs where her home was.

Rachel was a city girl, had roots in Melbourne and surrounding areas that she could trace back for hundreds of years and had grown up in the thick of Australian culture during a time of sex drugs and rock n roll. She loved music and was fiercely proud of her roots. In stark contrast, I was a country boy from rural NZ and a bit shy in the main part, although my time in Melbourne was quickly changing my perspective on life.

Rachel and I were friends, not lovers. We got on well and were comfortable being noisy drunk and also reflectively silent -- most likely with some modern Australian rock playing quietly in the background, or perhaps her absolute favourite band -- The Fabulous Thunderbirds.

Although I was definitely attracted to Rachel, I enjoyed our friendship very much and I had elected not to try and pursue any physical relationship with her -- it was mostly unspoken but she had also dropped some not-to-subtle hints that she really wanted a friend, not a sexual partner. We each had our own private lives and we managed to keep them separate from our after-work friendship.

Having said that, sex was not a taboo subject for us and it was refreshing to have a somewhat vulgar conversation with a woman who didn't mind talking about a good fuck and what constituted earth moving oral sex. She knew she couldn't shock me with her full-on discussions and so almost nothing was off the table.

Early one morning after work, everything changed. We'd had a few drinks and Rachel was a bit quieter than normal, but this wasn't unusual - sometimes we just shared some quiet times.

Rachel grabbed my hand, leaned her face over to my ear and rested her chin on my shoulder. I thought she was going to do something stupid and have a laugh with me, but instead I got a whispered message which was delivered with obvious embarrassment and a double serve of neediness -- not something I had ever heard from her before.

"I need to be spanked Kev, please".

I couldn't tell whether I was being pranked or not, but quick as a flash I decided to play the game and see what happened. Without pausing I pushed her hand away, pointed to the corner of the room and answered with the best stern face I could manage.

"Then you'd better get your ass over there, face the wall and wait until I'm ready for you young lady".

I expected a loud snort and a laugh followed by a good punch on the arm as the game came to a screeching halt once her bluff was called. But no. Rachel immediately got up, walked to the corner with her eyes cast down and stood there demurely as instructed.

Un-fucking-believable.

Determined to win this game, I walked through to my bedroom and grabbed a blue terry cloth bathrobe, laying it on the edge of the bed and then I returned to my seat on the lounge suite.

Still uneasy about it, I asserted an instruction to Rachel.

"I want you to go into my bedroom, get undressed leaving your underwear on and then put the blue bathrobe on. Once you've done that come back out and wait in the corner again".

Rachel complied immediately. She was gone for only a few minutes and returned wearing my bathrobe. I could see bare legs where her jeans had been and she had her arms crossed in front of her breasts. I noticed a slight tremor in her leg -- she was definitely nervous but was acting totally compliant.

"You remember what Daffodil means Rachel?"

She whispered in the affirmative. Daffodil was a safe word used in a movie we had watched. It meant "stop now, no kidding" and we had had a long and raucous discussion about it at the time. So I had established a safe limit for what was to happen, but I had also sent a signal to Rachel that she was going to get exactly what she had asked for. I could see her breathing quite heavily now and I figured it was time to get on with it and see whether she had played the ultimate joke on me.

"Come here and lie down over my lap, let's get this over with".

I'd never spoken to Rachel or indeed anyone like this in my life. I was issuing orders that were being obeyed, and which would potentially result in her getting the spanking she had requested.

Rachel obediently came and stretched out across my lap, feet on the floor, thighs now exposed as my bathrobe pulled up across her ass. I flipped the bathrobe up onto her back further exposing some surprisingly practical white underwear stretched over her rather pleasant backside. I could see the shiny gusset of her panties peaking between her legs and the slightest hint of a few random pubic hairs curling out around the edges.

The top of her knickers had however pulled up tight into the crevice of her buttocks and there was no question that I could smell her. Rachels forbidden cunt was just a small hand movement away and I could still see the nerve jumping in her thigh.

I slid my left hand up her back to where her bra clip was. I exerted some downward pressure for control and at the same time I started to spank her -- really solid full hand claps on alternate sides, no mucking about. I had known Rachel long enough to know that she was as tough as nails, so I didn't hold back - with the safe word in place I made sure to make each smack of my hand count and I worked her over thoroughly.

I could see her cheeks tense up a bit as she anticipated my hand landing so I varied the tempo a bit so that she wasn't ready.

Although resolutely silent she was starting to squirm a lot, so I decided to give her an opportunity to call a halt. I stopped spanking her and demanded that she stand up facing me. Her face was red and I could see that she had actually been silently crying, but not a whimper had come out of her mouth.

I looked at her directly. "More?"

She nodded yes. I offered her the safe word.

"Daffodil?"

She shook her head no and whispered back to me

"More Kev".

I wasn't sure how much more I could do, but I decided to carry on for a short while at least.

I decided to up the stakes a bit more though. As she stood in front of me, I reached up under the front of the bathrobe and pulled her white underwear down to her knees. She lifted her feet one at a time until they finally dropped to the floor and stepped out of them without hesitation. It was clear she had been getting wet and I could still smell her arousal. A small line of dark wet material in her panties made it obvious where they had sat nestled against the lips of her pussy.

I pulled her back towards me, but as I did she suddenly stopped and pivoted, sitting down on my lap with her back against my chest, almost crushing my barely contained erection at the same time. She spread her legs and placed her feet on the couch while splaying her legs outwards. Although I couldn't really see, the bathrobe she was wearing was clearly open up to her waist and she was totally exposed but facing away from me.

She grabbed my right hand and slid it along her inner thigh and up into her beautifully soft pubic hair. She then pushed my fingers down onto the lips of her pussy and pressed them, and then slid her hand up my wrist.

"Kev, I need you to spank me here. Right here, I'm so close now. Spank my cunt."

I was suddenly a bit nervous. Rachel was tense and nervous and totally exposed. She needed me to deliver a weird combination of pleasure and pain in order to satisfy her. Smacking her on the backside was one thing but delivering a slap like that to her was even more unusual.

Nevertheless, I gently curled my fingers into the lips of her sex and rubbed my thumb lightly around her clitoris enjoying the wonderful slippery wetness. I could feel her inflamed hood and the engorged lips surrounding her vagina.

Rachel groaned audibly and as she relaxed her body back into me I lifted my hand just a few inches with my fingers cupped downwards, and delivered a short but very hard slap directly onto her sex.

Rachel cried out and then immediately convulsed into a massive orgasm. I could feel the muscles in her tummy tremble and clench as she gasped with an almost silent scream. She must have squirted a little bit as I could feel her juices running down through my fingers and onto my lap underneath.

After about 30 seconds she collapsed back onto me with her head supported on one of my shoulders, breathing hard. I just held her -- I was as horny as fuck but this was all about her. I gently rubbed her tummy as the moment passed her and I waited for her to recover.

Eventually Rachel stood up and made her way to my bedroom where she got dressed. She returned to the living room, and before leaving for home, she kissed me on the forehead and whispered "Kev I'm going home, next time you can fuck me or do whatever you want, but I want to remember tonight forever, just like this."

rheineck1
rheineck1
102 Followers