An Early Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gothique
Gothique
13 Followers

'Happy Birthday.'

Kim cursed as the moans began again, though quietly in case the sound of her displeasure carried through to interrupt their enjoyment. She didn't like Riley, didn't like his arrogance, his need for everything to be cleaned up, his desire for order in a world made of chaos. But most of all, she hated him for having Sam. Sam was beautiful, the absolute peak of her idea of a woman. She had been in love the second she had seen her, her long golden hair whipping out in the wind, her arm around Riley's and her eyes tired from a day of helping him move in next door. Ever since they had bumped into each other in the hallway that night, Kim in her white, pristine dressing gown and Sam in her silky pink pyjamas, her smooth legs shining in the low-rent lighting. Kim had never thought of herself as bisexual until that moment but, after she saw Sam, her internet history filled up with a much, much greater variety of videos, images and stories than before. She even joined an adult chat site, just so she could live out the fantasies Sam had caused to flower inside her.

She pushed herself away from her desk, the wheels on the chair making little movement on the rough carpet. She spun and stood, making her way to the small bathroom door at the other end of the room. Leaving the door open she stood in front of the cracked mirror, staring at herself. Her hair was shorter than Sam's, barely reaching below her jaw line, and dyed jet black. Her eyes were hazel, and partially concealed by the slim, stylish glasses she wore. Her lips were full and still had a hint of the deep red lip gloss she had worn the night before. Her body was hidden beneath the oversized grey t-shirt bearing an image of a cartoon mouse trying to steal a piece of cheese from a trap, and a pair of loose black leggings.

As she stared at herself, she imagined Sam appearing in the open door, dressed in the pink silk she had worn that night in the corridor. Sam crossed to her, wrapping her arms around Kim's stomach and kissing at her neck lightly. As she moaned, Sam slipped her hands beneath the shirt, pulling it up to reveal a slim line of Kim's flesh, pale in the weak lighting. Her hands moved higher, pulling the shirt with them, as her fingertips reached the bottom of Kim's bra. Kim moaned again, raising her arms to allow Sam to peel it off her. The shirt flew across the room, coming to lie on the off-white tiles, rippling like the waves of the ocean as it came to rest.

She felt the hands slide down her body, resting on her hips, just where her leggings began. Her fingers curled around the edges, slowly pushing them down while caressing Kim's slim pale legs. Kim stepped out of the leggings as they pooled around her feet, her hands gripping the basin set before her as Sam continued to explore her. She moaned as one hand slid across her chest, slipping beneath her right cup and lightly rubbing at her erect nipple. The moan turned to a desperate gasp as Sam's other hand drifted onto her crotch, her fingertips pushing softly in the wet patch across the front of her underwear. The hand pushed the sodden material aside, instead caressing the soft pelt of hair beneath it.

Suddenly a gust of cold air hit the bathroom, forcing Kim to shiver and open her eyes. She saw herself in the mirror, dressed in only her underwear, with one hand on her breast and the other slipping under the tight cotton, which protected her sex. Her cheeks flushed and her pale legs shaking with anticipation, she cursed and stepped out of the room, moving quickly over to her radiator, setting it to the highest setting she could against the cold air of her bedroom.

On impulse she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, slipping the pink straps off her shoulders and tossing the item away so it fell across the back of her chair. Opening a drawer, she cursed at the empty space where her bottle should be.

'I must have left it in the kitchen,' she realised, 'shit.' She looked around for her dressing gown, unwilling to get dressed when she had spent so long undressing. 'Shit.' She said again as she remembered she had dropped it off at the launderette with the rest of her washing. She went into the bathroom again, pulling her shirt back on, hesitating as she bent for her leggings. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw her arse reflected in the mirror, her tight white underwear drawn between her tight, firm cheeks. She reached back and caressed herself, enjoying the feel of her own flesh under her fingertips.

'Fuck it.' She thought, straightening and moving to her front door. Sticking her head out through the doorway, she quickly scanned the hall for any of her roommates. Seeing the passage was empty, she darted across to the kitchen door, the excitement of her half-nude excursion making her feel jittery and even more turned on than before. Breathing deeply, she felt the chill air of the kitchen against her legs, especially chill around her crotch. She darted across the room to her cupboard, quietly taking a bottle of wine she had left there after a party a few days ago.

She turned, racing back towards the door, flinging it open... and coming face to face with Sam. She wore a grey dressing gown, reaching to just above her knees, which were bare. There was a slice of her glittering flesh on display from her throat to just where her breasts began, their sudden swell just visible against the smooth grey material.

'Hey Kim! How are you?' Sam asked brightly, her gaze flickering over her bare legs and flushed face.

'Hi Sam, I'm good thanks,' Kim said breathlessly, 'how are you?'

'I'm very good! It's good to be back, I feel like I've been gone for years!' She said cheerfully, noticing Kim's erect nipples and the curve of her breasts through the thin material of her shirt.

'I'd have thought you'd have been happy to get away. Have you been missing Riley?' Kim was desperate for the conversation to end, but she couldn't just walk away from Sam, especially in her current state of arousal.

'Amongst other people,' Sam winked, 'you got company?' She asked, nodding at the bottle in her hand.

'No, no, just in the mood for a drink.' Kim took a deep breath, feeling her shirt draw tighter across her swelling breasts. 'You're welcome to join me, if you'd like?'

'Oh, well...' She paused, 'Actually, Riley's fallen asleep, so I suppose I may as well. It's not like I have anything better to do.'

'Really? Great, let me just get changed and I'll be back in a second.' Kim stepped past Sam and out into the hallway, closing her eyes for an instant as their shoulders brushed against each other.

'Wait, we may as well just drink in your room?' Sam said quickly. 'It'll save us both getting dressed for no reason.' Kim hesitated for barely a second before replying.

'O-okay, just give me a second to tidy up and you can come in.' Kim said embarrassedly. 'I've not had much of a chance to tidy up these last few days.'

'Ooo, you spent your time partying the nights away?' Sam asked jokingly.

'Yeah, well, something like that anyway.' Kim said, feeling herself blush as she pushed open her door and stepped into the now warm room. As it closed behind her, she tossed the bottle onto her crumpled bed sheets and leapt into the bathroom, quickly stuffing her discarded leggings into the cupboard beside the mirror. The sweet scent of her arousal was everywhere, so she sprayed a little air-freshener around the room, just enough to mask the scent, rather than over-power it. As she bent to pick up a pile of discarded clothes from beside her bed, she heard the door open and felt the cool air of the hallway caress her hot thighs and still wet panties.

'Knock, knock,' Sam's voice came from the door, 'I may as well help you tidy up, it's better than you doing it alone and me freezing my arse off out here!'

'Oh,' Kim hesitated, her eyes darting around the room, strewn with clothes which needed washing, lecture notes and seminar work that needed storing and her small bin which demanded to be emptied, 'well, okay. If you don't mind a little hard work, that is!'

'Of course I don't.' Sam said, appearing next to her suddenly, bending over to help her with the pile of clothes. She whistled softly as something small fell from her grasp as she scooped up some of the shirts, skirts and dresses which formed the pile. 'Wow Kim, those are cute!'

'What are?' She asked, focusing on the small item. Her cheeks burnt with embarrassment as her gaze focused on one of her skimpiest thongs, little more than a triangle of black silk the length of her little finger with a few untied strands of pink lace flowing from its corners. 'Oh... erm...'

'You're a bit of a kinky girl aren't you?' Sam asked, as if she hadn't noticed the wet patch on Kim's underwear, her erect nipples pushing against the thin fabric and the scent of her sex which hung in the air, despite the air freshener. 'They are really sexy! I wish I had a pair like that.'

'They are quite hard to put on though; I can never tie them so they stay on long. I've worn them under you know, like, mini-skirts before, and when one of the ties loosens, you may as well just be going commando!' Sam was silent for a moment.

'I'm impressed Kim! I didn't know you had it in you!' She put the pile of clothing in Kim's wash-basket and placed the thong gently on top. 'Right, that's enough of that already; time for a drink!' She picked the bottle off of the bed, quickly unscrewing the lid and sniffing at the strong liquid within. Kim laughed as Sam screwed her face up at the smell.

'Fair enough, I think we got plenty done.' She crossed the room, pulling two wine glasses out of her wardrobe.

'Indeed! Now, shall we get some drinking done?' Sam asked, sitting on the bed with her back against the wall, her dressing gown pulled down slightly, so that one of her shoulders became visible in the gap above the tied belt. Kim grinned, sitting on her chair and pouring holding the glasses out for Sam to pour.

'So I'm there, hanging off this ripped t-shirt on some half-wrecked merch stand, with about forty drunk metal heads pissing themselves behind me, and my friends pretending they have no idea who I am!' They both laughed, finishing the last of their wine with a few deep mouthfuls.

'So what did you do then?' Sam asked, her voice slurred slightly. Kim smiled as her companion's eyes drifted to her wash-basket... again.

'I climbed down, grabbed the tallest guy and told him he could squeeze my tits if he got the shirt down for me.' She grinned again as Sam's eyes darted back to her.

'You didn't!' Riley's girlfriend exclaimed slightly shocked. Kim pushed herself off her chair, leaning against the wall for support. She opened the wardrobe and reached in, her hand emerging holding onto a ripped black t-shirt bearing an image of a grey planet with a ring of fire encircling it, upon which the words 'Sonisphere 2011' were written.

'I told you!' She giggled, aiming to toss the shirt across her bed but, drunk as she was, it landed at the base of the bed.

'Don't worry, I'll get it!' Sam said, leaning forward, resting her forearms on the mattress as she reached for the item. Kim held back a gasp as her dressing gown fell open, allowing her to see her curving breasts and the pink glory of her erect nipples. She felt herself growing hot, remembering her fantasy of an hour before and the noises coming from Riley's room. She closed her eyes, certain that Sam could smell her arousal, both cursing and thanking god that she seemed so overtly sexual.

'Maybe she's doing it deliberately?' She wondered, the thought sending shots of electric pleasure shooting through her body. 'Maybe she's feeling curious after her evening with Riley, or he didn't leave her fulfilled?'

Even as the last thought came she knew, judging by the noises she had heard, Sam was either completely satisfied, or a better actor than Marilyn Monroe!

'Kim?' The voice broke into her reverie, startling her. She opened her eyes and smiled hesitantly at Sam.

'Sorry, I was miles away. What did you say?'

'I said it's getting really late now, I better head back next door, otherwise Riley will steal the whole bed for himself, and I'll end up sleeping in the damn chair again!'

'Well, you could always sleep here?' Kim clamped her mouth shut, embarrassed that the offer had slipped out but, to her relief, Sam just laughed.

'No it's alright; I don't want him to worry when he eventually wakes up in the morning.' She rose to her feet, gasping as her robe fell open, as if she had only just noticed it. She grabbed the two sides and pulled them across her chest, holding them while she retied the dressing gown. 'I am so, so sorry! I had no idea it was falling open!'

'It's quite alright, we're both girls, it's not as if it matters.' She replied, feeling herself grow red as she said it.

'I'm sorry, but thank you for the drink, I've got to go.' Sam turned and, with a flash of golden hair, grey cotton and pale flesh, she was gone.

'We're both girls!' Kim repeated quietly. 'We're both girls! What the hell is wrong with me?' She shook her head, locking the door behind Sam. Crossing to her desk, she carried the two glasses to her bathroom, swilling them both with water and leaving them in her sink. Tossing the empty bottle into her bin, wincing at the loud ringing as it hit the cheap metal, she hung the ragged black shirt back in her wardrobe, before collapsing, face-first, onto the ruffled sheets, still smelling of her neighbour's sweet sweat. She moaned softly, as her hands crept down her hot, smooth flesh, once again imagining it was Sam who caressed her so lovingly.

The sun was beaming down on the small group, the waves were licking at their feet and the sand was burrowing into places they would rather it didn't. Lying there, surreptitiously watching the girls beside him, Riley had an arm across his eyes, blocking the harsh glare, and hiding his gaze. Sam was looking amazing, as always. A bright red bikini was all she wore, highlighting the length of her slim legs, starting to tan already, the smooth, flat surface of her stomach dotted with freckles and her cleavage rising before her, almost begging for him to reach out and touch. In addition, Kim from next door and her friends, Amy and Michelle had joined them, taking advantage of Sam's offer of a free ride to the beach.

Kim looked as hot as ever, though she wore a black swimsuit, as if she was afraid of showing off her taut midriff, it highlighted the pale whiteness of her flesh, making her look challenging, an unconquerable angelic statue sculpted from marble. Though he loved having her and her two friends by his side, he was more than overjoyed when they raced off across the sand, leaping into the spraying water with reckless abandon. And he was even more than overjoyed when Sam's hand slid down his chest, his stomach, eventually coming to rest on the loose material of his swimming trunks.

She moaned in his ear, squeezing him lightly. The two simultaneous actions had the desired effect, Riley becoming breathless with arousal almost instantly. He could feel her lips against his ear, curving into a pleased smile at his immediate reaction.

'Don't you think Kim's looking hot today?' She said calmly, as if they were merely discussing the weather,

'Yeah, I suppose, I haven't really noticed.' He replied, struggling to sound as casual as the beautiful woman by his side.

'Liar.' She moaned into his ear, squeezing him again.

'No, honestly... All my attention has been... elsewhere.' He whispered awkwardly, inwardly cringing at the words. Sam laughed, moving her fingers slowly along his trunks, up and down the outline of his rapidly growing, rigid shaft.

'Well, I think, you think she's cute. I think, if you weren't with me, you'd want her hands doing this,' her other hand slipped up his leg, beneath the opening of the trunks, 'to you.' Her fingers wrapped gently around his head, eliciting a moan of appreciation at her gentle touch. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, drawing her into him as she began to move her hands idly.

Gothique
Gothique
13 Followers
12