An Easter Treat

Story Info
An Easter Bunny treat for Daddy.
1.6k words
4.35
14.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the door open downstairs as I hurriedly finish applying eyeliner, the final piece in my surprise tonight. I scamper to the top of the stairs, my robe opening slightly in my rush to greet you. I blush as you grin up at me, shutting the door firmly behind you as your eyes rake my body, pausing to linger over my nipples, evidently hard beneath the silk.

Biting my lip, I step out further from behind the bannisters, showing you my legs clad in white fishnet stockings, with black stilettos on my feet. They're unusual for me, as your clumsy Princess, and you raise an eyebrow as you realise I have something special planned. With an excited smile, I run back into the bedroom, giggling softly as I hear you follow me.

You enter the room to find me indecisively standing by the bed, quickly assuming an inspection position as I gauge your mood. Clearly you've had a long day, and I can see it on your face that you're itching to tackle me, envelop my throat with your hand, and push deep into my cunt...but you're intrigued by my plans.

The robe has fallen mostly open, to show that I'm wearing nothing else, bar my collar and neat black cuffs. You nod approvingly, circling me as your hand traces my curves, leaning in to catch each small gasp or moan that betrays my need for you.

As you step behind me, you pause, and poke the bulge in my robe. I squeak, daring to look over my shoulder at your quizzical expression. Holding my breath, I drop my arms, allowing the robe to fall, exposing the fluffy faux fur bunny tail proudly sticking out of my rear.

A wide smile spreads across your face as you reach to caress the plug, before dipping your hand lower, between my legs, to find me already wet. You step closer, until I can feel your hard cock grinding against my ass, every inch evident through your jeans. I moan softly, a sigh of pleasure at your lips grazing my neck.

"Are you my Easter Bunny?" you tease, your breath tickling my ear. I blush, nodding, my mouth half-open as your fingers continue to lazily tease my clit.

"You certainly are a horny little Bunny, aren't you?" you continue, "that won't do at all," I bite my lip, unsure if my arousal will lead to punishment, but fully aware that I couldn't hold back from you. Slight pressure on my shoulder guides me to kneel, still arching my back to keep the plug prominent. You pull my head back, the bulge in your jeans now hovering over my forehead. A small trickle of drool escapes my mouth as I lick my lips, and you respond by smearing it across my lips with your thumb, tutting at my eagerness.

You step away, and my heart sinks slightly as the loss of contact, instead growing curious as you open a drawer by the bed. Without showing me what you have retrieved, you gesture for me to follow you downstairs. I hesitate before going to stand, and your hand signal halts any movement.

"Do pets walk?" you ask simply, and I shake my head. You turn to continue, and I follow obediently on all fours. Navigating the stairs poses some difficulty, and the amusement on your face as I clamber down causes my face to flush, and my cunt to gush. My mind begins to float away, replaced only by a calming need to serve.

You walk into the living room before I clear the last step, leaving me to hurry to catch up to you, the plug moving deep in my ass as it wiggles. I round the corner of the couch and kneel in front of where you're sitting, gazing up at you expectantly. Without a second glance, you hand something to me - a thick, medium-length dildo. I go to reach for it, but a warning look reminds me to take it in my mouth instead, having to take the full length into my throat to grasp it properly.

I stay kneeling, looking at you imploringly as I try not to gag too hard, and dislodge the toy. You smile, watching drool ooze out of the sides of my mouth, pouring down my chin as I wait. You wave a hand at me dismissively, casually stating, "I can't have a bunny that's too distracted to be good. You'll have to bounce on that instead, and maybe if you're good I'll give you something nice to eat."

My heart leaps at your words, and I quickly allow the toy to slide out of my throat onto the floor. Moving to slign my cunt with it, I kneel back quickly, moaning as the girth of the dildo stretches my tight pussy in a near painful way. You shake your head slightly, trying to hide your smile as you lean over, producing a ball gag from your pocket and thrusting it into my mouth.

"I thought you might need this, now try to be quiet while Daddy relaxes," you admonish me good-naturedly, settling back to switch on a game, the controller resting on your bulge.

I nod, anything to gain your approval, and begin to bounce furiously on the toy. Soon, it's making obscenely wet noises as it plunges into me, my eyes rolling in my head as I drool around the rubbery pink ball filling my mouth. I lean back to give you a better view of the dildo splitting me open, white rivulets of cum beginning it run down it as I get close, my hands obediently grasping my ankles. You didn't give me permission to rub my clit, so I won't.

This continues for about ten minutes, your eyes mostly fixed to the screen, though I catch a few lustful glances my way, their intensity making me moan and quiver. I have to remind myself to continue as you decisively hit the pause button, sitting up to put the controller back, before reaching over and grabbing me by my hair.

"Clench that cunt, keep the toy in and get your ass over here," you growl, and I hurry to obey, the feeling of fullness heightened when I squeeze my pussy around the silicone cock, making my knees buckle as I shuffle forwards.

My eyes can barely focus when I look up at you, feeling ropes of drool dangling from my chin, some already coating my chest. I feel you reach around to unbuckle the gag, allowing me a moment to stretch my jaw and relax. Your thumb traces my lips again, this time pushing in and allowing me to suck it gently, my tongue swiriling around the digit.

You smile at me, opening your jeans with your other hand and fishing out your throbbing cock. My eyes light up, and I suck harder on your thumb.

"You've been a very good little amusement for me, my little bunny slut," you coo, withdrawing your thumb to gently stroke my face, before firmly grabbing my hair again and dragging me forward to swallow your cock, "now come get your treat!"

I gag in surprise, feeling you fill my throat, causing me to splutter momentarily. Regaining my composure, I begin to bob my head on your cock, swirling my tongue around the tip, hollowing my cheeks as I suck. I try to maintain eye contact, though my vision is blurring from tears. I can feel my makeup run down my face, and know I must look like an abject whore to you, hungrily slurping at your cock as my spit and tears make a mess of me.

This only encourages you, as you once again place your hand on my head, forcibly fucking my face as you grunt with each thrust. I try to relax, to allow you as deep in me as you wish to go. I am yours to use, in any way you wish, and so I open my mouth as wide as possible, sticking my tongue out to lap at your balls as you bury your shaft in my throat.

You hold me there for a moment, some gentleness returning as you fondly stroke the hair out of my eyes, a loving smile crossing your face as I attempt to breathe around your throbbing dick. The brief moment ends, as you resume fucking me, faster now, pounding every inch of your cock into me as I splutter and moan, loving the feeling of all three holes being filled, reveling in your use of me.

Just as I feel light-headed from lack of air, you slam my face down to your balls again, grunting loudly as I feel your cock spasm in my neck. I flush with pride, knowing that you're filling me with your cum, as I smile around your dick. You pull out to allow the last spurt to cover my face, adding to the mess of spit and tears, but only increasing my pleasure as you smear the sodden mixture around my face. I chase your dick with my tongue, finally allowed to catch it and suck it clean.

You smile faintly at me, sitting forward to stroke down my body, causing me to purr with happiness at your touch. You pause, then grab the toy and begin fucking me hard, my eyes popping open at the sudden burst of arousal.

I moan, still sucking and licking your cock lovingly, gazing up at you in adoration as you continue, my whole body shaking and arching with pleasure. You shove me further down on your softening cock, my vision blocked by your body, as you hiss in my ear, "cum now, whore."

Like a switch, my body responds to your command, lighting every nerve on fire as I explode on the toy, my screams only muffled by your cock as I cum hard.

You stroke my back as I come down, shaking with exertion, your arms surrounding me and pulling me up onto your lap, cradling me.

"Thank you for my treat, Little One," you whisper, playfully tickling the fluffy plug, as I grin.