An Easter Treat

Story Info
Clover plays a Bunnygirl on camera, and has first time anal.
1.4k words
4.6
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick bit of filthy Easter erotica.

Clover was all dressed up for the occasion, tight jeans hugging her curves, a white cotton shirt cut low in front showing her cleavage, her blonde hair was in soft waves and her pale blue eyes a little nervous as an assistant helped her put on her bunny ears, they were fitted on with clips and slides, making them a bit more realistic looking, and pure white, one was half bent. She was also given a tail tied to her jeans and strawberry lip gloss. She was in her thirties and so not used to sex on camera, but she was determined to try new things this year.

She strolled onto the set and got familiar, this was all a HUGE favor for a friend who often did online content. Clover had never done anything of the sort, but enjoyed being watched, and petplay, so she thought it may be fun to try.

An Easter video complete with her as a bunnygirl, and a 'big bad wolf' who was played by a friend of a friend, a massively tall muscular guy who dwarfed even clover who was 5ft 6 and very much a bbw. She had seen him briefly, thick dark hair, handsome features and a golden tan, he was Thai she was told, gorgeous, and all muscle.

She had to start the video with some solo toy play, this she was shy of, but the camera was discreet, she would have the room to herself, and only Boston, the guy who would come in later, would be nearby.

She had been briefed by her friend, and told the lube, toys and more would be ready for her, the camera was all set up.

She she strode in, and did a slow striptease, giggling when she opened her bra and her heavy breasts popped out, nipples already hard. she got lost in holding them, stroking them, pulling at her nipples a little and biting her lip, wishing she had someone sucking them.

When she was down to her panties she lay back on the pillows and palmed a few of the silicone egg toys in bright colors. She laid them by her side as she slowly held a small bullet vibe on her clit, winding herself up and soon forgetting about the camera.

She handled the eggs again, some chicken egg sized, some slightly larger, and half worried, she lubed one up, teasing it around her pussy lips before pushing it inside with a moan. It felt good, her muscles moving it deeper as she started to push another in, when she had four regular sized eggs inside, and two larger ones, she was flushed pink, pussy wet and throbbing as she felt the eggs move inside her. It felt shockingly good, and she clenched down, keeping them inside as she held the bullet vibe on her clit again.

She didn't notice Boston skulk in, wolf ears atop his thick hair, and his hand in his pants as he watched. He stripped as she threw her head back and moaned, toes digging into the blanket as her back arched.

When he crawled on the bed, she blinked half mast eyes at him, he smirked and ducked down to pull her into a hot messy kiss. She groaned into his mouth, and he bit her lower lip.

He kissed down her body sucking and palming her breasts, moaning at their heft and weight. He latched on to each nipple sucking deep as she moaned. He kissed down and nipped at her inner thigh as her legs fell open, pussy still full of the silicone eggs. He stroked along her pussy, pushing at it and delving a finger inside to feel the eggs move as he moaned at the feel and sight. He seemed to enjoy pushing his fingers deeper and moving the eggs inside, stroking her hot silken walls.

He leaned over and licked at her clit, savoring her taste as he licked up her wetness with an eagerness she was unused to.

Then he sat back, pulling her legs wide open, and saying;

"C'mon bunny, if you want my cock you need to birth those eggs first"

She blushed red, unsure, she had never done this, but he laid a towel beneath her and stroked her clit firmly as he told her to start pushing. She did, and frowned as she realized it was harder than she thought.

When she got the hang of it the first egg popped out easily enough, and she moaned at the odd stretch as it did. Each one was harder, until she got to the last and he rubbed her tummy and praised her as she desperately pushed, the final larger egg pushing out as he pressed her clit and she squirted all over his hand. She panted, as he licked at her juices and she writhed in over sensitivity.

He stroked and showed off her wet and pulsing pussy to the camera as she looked down at him wide eyed and flushed red.

Lubing up and pushing a bunny tail plug into her ass, as he pulled her up onto all fours.

She moaned at the stretch of the plug in her ass, still unused to anything there.

He spanked her a few times, and when her ass glowed a pretty red he pushed inside her tight wet heat, hands gripping bruising tight at her hips. He fucked her hard and deep, pinning her face down ass up, and she moaned and drooled onto the blanket as his thick cock stretched her just right.

She was too spent to do more than let him use her and manhandle her as he liked, and she enjoyed every second of it. Certain he would cum while fucking her pussy. But he pulled out as she whined, pushing and pulling at the bunny tail plug as she moaned.

Dripping lube inside her, only to push it deeper by pushing the plug back into her ass. She was pink and red with her rim stretched around the plug, and he pulled the plug out with a groan.

He tied her hands and slowly, inch by inch, pushed inside her tight ass, she cried out as his thick head popped inside her ass, and with every movement she moaned and writhed, tears on her lashes at the stretch. It was a weird feeling, and she was half convinced she would pull away if she could.

But she stilled as he slowly pushed deeper, and when his balls hit her she moaned, he felt so damn deep, and she felt SO full. The odd dull pain slowly settled into pleasure as he made small thrusts, stroking her clit as he did. She hadn't been sure of liking this, but it felt so fucking good she could barely get her breath.

She bit at the blanket as he held her tight and started to properly thrust inside her ass, it lit her up, and she bucked in surprise at the shock of pleasure, she begged, cried out and pushed back into his thrusts as he fucked her ass for the first time. She couldn't do more than writhe as her hands were tied behind her. But she felt good handing over the reigns to him.

He fucked her through her first orgasm, and then into a second where she squirted all over the blanket, him thrusting deep a few more times and coming with a cut off grunt as he bit the back of her neck. His little instinctive thrusts as he was coming felt so good and she wriggled her butt.

He pulled out and made sure the camera had the best angle of her ass dripping his cum onto the bed, him stroking her wetness and making sure the camera had all angles.

When the camera was switched off he came over to check on her, she was half dozing, cum and lube sticky on her ass and thighs.

He helped her up and to the shower, and he grinned when she pulled him in. Begging him to fuck her one more time, He pushed back inside her ass as she leaned against the tiles and moaned

"How the fuck does this feel so damn good?!"

He chuckled against her neck, sucking a mark as he fucked her slow and deep, pulling out to cum on her ass and fingering her to a leg shaking orgasm when he had to hold her up.

They showered, laughed, and she thanked her friend by text for giving her the best Easter experience ever.

She grinned when she saw the phone number that had been slipped into her bag.