Loving Punishment

Story Info
Jane acts like a brat, Landon shows her who’s boss.
1k words
3.95
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to the bathroom and take off your panties. Now," he whispered in his deep, guttural way that she loved so much. Without a second thought she stood up from her chair and made her way to the bathroom to remove the only layer of fabric standing between her soaking wet pussy and the possibility of being roughly finger fucked in public. She shut herself in a stall and pulled down her pink lace panties (Landon's favorite). They were totally soaked and Jane knew why. She had been a brat all day long, with the intention of getting Landon to treat her like the whore she was.

Jane folded her panties into a neat little square, and slipped them into the pocket of her skirt. She left the stall and began walking back to the table where she knew he would be waiting for her.

When she got back to the table, Landon held out his hand and Jane knew what that meant. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her panties. She handed them to him in front of the whole restaurant for anyone to see.

"Let's go," Landon said gruffly. He stood up and Jane noticed he had paid the bill while she was gone. His behavior hinted at actual anger, and Jane was concerned. She followed him out of the restaurant and they drove home together.

**********

They walked down the corridor, Landon leading the way as always. He exuded masculine energy that kept Jane on her toes, as she should be. When they reached his apartment Landon turned and looked at Jane with "that" look in his eyes, the one that made her stomach drop and her knees weak. He turned away from her and unlocked the apartment.

"Daddy? Is everything okay?" she asked him earnestly, genuinely worried that something was wrong.

All of the sudden Landon swiftly grabbed the back of Jane's neck plus a handful of her hair and shoved her into the apartment.

"Did I fucking say you could talk?," he said as he followed her inside, shutting the door behind them.

Once inside Landon spun Jane around to face him, never letting go of the grip he had on her hair. She was letting out little whimpers from the pain of the hair pulling, but he couldn't have cared less. Landon leaned in close to Jane while tugging harder on her hair, making her yelp.

"You've been a fucking problem today, you know that?" he whispered directly into her ear, making her even more fearful than she already was.

Knowing she would be punished more severely if she spoke out of turn, she kept quiet. He let her hair go, and for a moment she relaxed as the pain lessened. But then his hand made his way to her throat. At the same time, he pushed her backwards until her back was against the wall. His strong grip immediately made her feel lightheaded. Landon looked directly into Jane's eyes as he choked her. Despite the overwhelming intensity of this, Jane could feel his erection pressing against her thigh through his jeans. Knowing abusing her made him hard gave her butterflies.

Suddenly Jane felt a sharp sting on her cheek as Landon smacked her. Tears automatically welled up in her eyes. Smack, smack, smack. She felt her ears ringing.

"Do you see what happens when you act like you did today? Huh?" He asked.

She nodded, trying to hold back the tears. She hated disappointing him but adored the punishment.

"Turn around," He growled.

His hand left her throat and she heard his belt being undone, a sound that elicited a Pavlovian response of arousal for her, not that she needed any more of that. She could already feel her wetness dripping down her thighs.

She obediently turned around and pressed the front of her body against the wall. They were still in the entry way, a fact which excited her immensely. If a neighbor happened to walk by there was no way they would be able to miss the sounds of Jane being fucked, and the exhibitionist in her loved this idea.

Landon quickly lifted up Jane's skirt, and immediately plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. She could tell he had been restrained long enough and desperately needed to be inside her.

He grunted and moaned as he quickly and roughly fucked her. Again he placed his hand around her neck, which made her pussy throb. With his other hand he periodically smacked her ass, hard. The tears were flowing from Jane's eyes, but she couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure.

After just a couple minutes Jane was close to orgasm.

"Daddy... I'm going to cum..." she managed to softly moan.

"Did I fucking say you could cum? A whore like you thinks she deserves to cum? Jesus Christ it's like you've forgotten all I've taught you," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her neck, with the intention of torturing her further.

She loved being kissed there and it usually pushed her over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Daddy! I can't hold it! Please! Please, please, please let me cum! Oh god...," She moaned as her cunt began to spasm.

Landon was ridiculously close. He was right on the edge and he knew he would cum at any second.

"Do you want Daddy to cum in you? Do you think you deserve that? Does a little slut like you deserve to have my cum in her?" he moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Please! Daddy oh god please!" Jane screamed.

Landon began to cum, there was no holding back.

"You can cum princess," he grunted as he started to shoot his cum into Jane's unprotected womb.

He hadn't considered putting on a condom, he was so desperate to put his cock into his whore of a girlfriend.

Jane's knees nearly gave out from under her as she came. Her moans probably woke up the whole building, but neither of them cared.

They caught their breath and Landon held Jane close. He pulled out and turned her around to kiss her deeply.

"I love you Daddy," she sighed, out of breath.

"I know," he said as he smiled.