An Education

Story Info
In 1954, an Ohio girl goes east and gets an education.
7.6k words
4.63
21.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers

Dear Mom and Dad,

I was really excited to get your letter and hear the news from home. I'm sorry I have not been very good about staying in contact. School is keeping me so busy that I barely have time to write. There really isn't much to tell that's new. I still love all my classes and the professors are excellent. My roommate Martha has been so nice to me. She's from New York and seems to know everyone. This past weekend she set me up on a date with a boy named Brian. His family has a lot of money but he wasn't at all stuffy. I plan to see him again this weekend.

I have a big assignment due so I better cut this short. Please give my love to everyone. I can't wait for Christmas when I will be able to come home.

Love - Nancy

"Wasn't that a sweet letter, Martin? It sounds like our daughter is adjusting to life at Vassar very nicely for a girl who grew up on a farm in the Midwest. And a date with a rich boy from New York! I just hope he's a nice boy and isn't trying to take advantage of her."

"Ethel, you worry too much," Martin replied. "I'm sure Nancy can take care of herself. She's a big girl."

At the very moment Martin and Ethel were having that conversation, Brian Castle was on top of their daughter pounding his cock straight down into her pussy. Nancy dug her fingernails into his back trying to hold on to some semblance of sanity. It was hopeless. Her pussy exploded in a violent climax. Moments later, Brian pulled out, wrapped his hand around his dripping cock, and pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum all over their daughter's tits and stomach.

**************

Two Months Earlier...

Nancy Brown arrived at Vassar in September 1954. She was a pretty blond of average height with big blue eyes and a shapely figure. Her roommate Martha was a short dark-haired girl from New York City with a cute face and a bountiful chest. She seemed nice enough, but had a New York City edge and used more swear words than Nancy had ever heard from a girl. She talked about sex like it was a common everyday topic of conversation.

Nancy wasn't a total prude, or at least she didn't think she was. She had kissed her share of boys and even let a few of them feel her breasts. It was clear Martha had done a lot more than that. Where Nancy came from, good girls didn't let boys touch them 'down there' unless they were going steady.

Nancy had always been curious about how it would feel to be touched 'down there', and one night used her own fingers to find out. After that, she

rubbed off almost every night and sometimes during the day. One time, she even used the handle of a hairbrush, curious to see how it might feel to have a penis inside her.

Nancy wondered if Martha had ever gone all the way. The way she talked sure sounded like it. She found out during her second weekend at Vassar. Martha was late returning to the room and almost missed curfew. Nancy was shocked when she arrived in the nick of time with a boy. Boys weren't allowed to visit girls in the dorm rooms, especially at night. Violation of that rule could get one suspended or even dismissed. Martha didn't seem to care.

"Hey roomie," Martha said with a big grin on her face. "This is Roger. We snuck up the back way to avoid the old battleaxe. He has a flask of whisky. Do you want to party with us?"

"Won't we get in trouble?" Nancy asked nervously. "Surely Miss Grayson will report us."

"She's clueless. My older sister used to have boys up to her room when she lived here and never got caught. Come on, let's have a little fun."

Nancy didn't want to seem like a prude and took the flask from Roger when he handed it to her. She had never tasted alcohol and choked when she took a swig. They laughed. Nancy's head was spinning after two more swigs. She kept waiting for Roger to leave so she could go to bed. He didn't. Finally, Martha stood and took Roger's hand.

"We're going to bed now," she told Nancy. "We'll try not to make too much noise."

Nancy couldn't believe this was happening. It was scandalous enough to have a boy in the room after curfew, but he was spending the night. Was Martha implying they were going to have sex? It sure sounded like it. Back home only sluts did that. Martha didn't seem like a slut. She seemed more like a girl who knew what she wanted and wasn't ashamed to get it.

An alcove wall separated the beds. Normally, Nancy would undress and put on her nightgown, but with a man in the room, even if it was in the next alcove, she felt exposed. She climbed under the covers and removed her dress, then pulled off her panties and bra. She would sleep in her slip. As Nancy lay in bed, she could hear the rustle of clothes and soft moans coming from the other alcove. She could even hear what Martha was whispering.

"Yes... right there. Oooooohhhhhhhh... use two fingers."

Roger was fingering Martha. Nancy had imagined a boy doing that to her many times using her own fingers. Listening to it happening in the next alcove made her pussy throb. The urge to touch herself was too strong. Nancy slid a hand under her slip and between her legs. She found her pleasure button and rubbed. Her head was pounding and her nipples felt like they were going to burst. Then she heard Roger whisper to Martha.

"Oh god yes baby... put it in your mouth... oh fuck..."

Nancy had always considered oral sex a repugnant act that only whores did to satisfy their perverted clients. Then why did the image of Martha's lips sliding down Roger's cock make the throbbing in her pussy more intense? Nancy gasped and felt her body tremble. Juices seeped from her opening and dribbled down her ass.

"Hurry," Martha begged. "Put your cock in my pussy. Yes, baby, right there. Now push... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Nancy's head was spinning. Her roommate was getting fucked only a few feet away on the other side of the alcove wall. She could hear the movement of their bodies and the soft moans and gasps of pleasure. Even the bed creaked in a steady rhythm. Two fingers plunged into Nancy's soaked pussy. She imagined they were Roger's cock pumping into her. Martha's words made it seem more real.

"Fuck me... fuck me... god I love your cock... deeper baby... oh fuuuuuck... nnnnnnggggghhhhhh..."

Nancy moved both hands between her legs so she could rub her clit and finger her pussy at the same time. She listened to Martha's shrieks and squeals, and could only imagine how good it would feel to have a big hard cock pounding deep into her own pussy. Nancy threw her head back and bit her lip. Her body jerked and twisted as she exploded for the second time.

"Oh fuck baby... here I cum..."

"Not inside me. Shoot on my tits"

Roger grunted. Nancy knew he must be shooting his stuff. She could only imagine what it looked like flying through the air and landing on her roommate's tits. Never having seen cum, all she knew was that it was white and thicker than water. She had no idea how much would come shooting out. It didn't matter. Just knowing this was happening sent Nancy spinning into a third series of orgasmic spasms.

Several minutes later Roger snuck out of the room. Nancy rolled over and was soon fast asleep.

**********************************

The next morning, Martha was still in bed when Nancy dressed and left for breakfast. She was just finishing a bowl of cereal when Martha came down and slid into the chair across the table.

"Hi roomie. I hope we weren't too loud last night. I have a hard time holding back when I climax, and Roger knows how to make me do that a lot. I probably should have let you know he was coming to see me, but it was so last minute."

Nancy did not respond right away. She was too busy staring at Martha's mouth and thinking that those lips had recently been wrapped around Roger's cock. Her pussy twitched. She couldn't figure out why thinking about it made her so excited. It was a perverted act. Only whores did those things. Apparently girls from New York City did as well.

"Um, it's okay. I fell asleep so I didn't really hear anything," Nancy lied. "Your boyfriend seemed really nice. Is he still here?"

"Roger's not my boyfriend," Martha laughed. "He's just a fun guy to be with. My parents sent me here to marry a doctor or lawyer from Yale, but I may as well have some fun in the meantime, right? Anyway, he drove back to the city last night. He just came up for a quick fuck."

Nancy was having difficulty getting her head around this. Where she came from, girls didn't use words like climax and fuck, and those who had sex with guys that weren't boyfriends were sluts.

"Oh, I see," Nancy said, trying to keep her voice steady, "Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

"Not at all," Martha replied. "I have a diaphragm and I usually make the guy wear a rubber too, although with Roger I didn't so I made him pull out when he was shooting his stuff. Do you have a diaphragm?"

"Uh, no. I...I'm a virgin."

"Oh. I should have known, you being from the Midwest and all. That's okay. I know lots of girls who won't go all the way. Most guys are happy with a blowjob or handjob. I guess you must masturbate a lot if you're still a virgin."

Nancy turned bright red, giving herself away. Back home girls never admitted it. She always thought she was oversexed because of how often she did it. Compared to Martha, she wasn't even in the same league.

"Um, it's not really something girls discuss where I come from."

"Yeah, but you do it, right? I mean, who doesn't? I have a plug in device that vibrates and it drives me crazy. You'd love it. I'll let you try it sometime. Hey, how would you like me to set you up with a date?"

"Um, I...I don't know. I don't usually date strangers."

"Don't worry, Nancy. You'll love Mike. He's a junior at RPI in Troy and a real gentleman, and he's very handsome. He won't try to do anything you don't want. I know him because he grew up in my neighborhood and went to the same school as me. I know you'll like him. How about it?"

"Well, I guess it would be okay. It's just a date, right? You're sure he's a gentleman?"

"Absolutely. I'll call and invite him down for the weekend."

Mike turned out to be handsome and sophisticated. They went to a mixer on campus with Martha and her date. Mike was a perfect gentleman just like Martha had told her he would be. He was also a good dancer. They swirled and spun doing the jitterbug until they were exhausted. After a break to get some punch and catch their breath, a slow dance played. Mike took her hand and led her out to the dance floor.

Slow dances in the Midwest were more like waltzes where bodies barely touched. Nancy was surprised when Mike put his hand on her lower back and pulled her close. She felt a little self conscious being so close to a boy in a crowded room, but many of the other couples were dancing the same way so she relaxed.

Mike slid his hand lower on her back and pulled her even closer. It took Nancy a moment to realize what was rubbing dangerously close to her pussy. It was his erection. She didn't know what to do. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. Even worse, it was having a highly stimulating effect on her. All she could do was wait for the song to end.

By the time they separated, Nancy's pussy was moist and her nipples felt like they were going to rip through her bra. She excused herself to use the ladies room. She locked the stall door and sat on the toilet, pulling her panties down her legs. A hand slid through the soft blonde curls. A finger parted her folds and found her swollen clit. In less than a minute she leaned forward, squeezed her thighs together, and stifled a gasp.

Mike was waiting patiently by the punch bowl when she returned. Nancy looked around the room for Martha, but she was nowhere to be seen. Mike told her he was having a good time and really enjoyed her company. She smiled and said she was enjoying herself as well. He asked her about Ohio and what it was like to grow up on a farm. He finally got around to what was really on his mind.

"Would you like to go for a drive in my car? It's a beautiful night. I'll put the top down."

Nancy knew what this meant. It wasn't much different from the offers boys made back home. They would eventually end up parked somewhere private. He would put his arm around her and they would kiss. Nancy didn't mind that, particularly with such a gentleman. She could say no to anything he tried to do that she didn't want, and he would honor her wishes.

"I would love that, Mike."

He took her hand and walked her to his 1952 red Chevy convertible. The cool air caused her blond hair to flap in the breeze as they wove through the nearby country roads. He turned onto a small unpaved road and drove several hundred yards to a hilltop overlooking the valley below. He turned off the motor and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Isn't it beautiful? You can see the shadows of the valley in the moonlight."

Nancy turned her head and smiled at him. She wanted him to kiss her. She moved her face closer.

"Yes. It's very romantic," she whispered.

Their lips met. Nancy parted hers invitingly. Their tongues mingled. The kiss became more passionate. His hand went to her waist and slowly inched higher. Should she let him feel her breast? She had let several boys at home do that, but never on the first date. On the other hand, she didn't want to seem like a prude, and she was in college.

Nancy lifted her arm to signal her permission. His hand slid over the large swell pushing out from her cotton blouse. His fingers squeezed and massaged the soft tissue. Nancy moaned into his mouth. Her body was on fire. Her nipples swelled. Her pussy throbbed. Mike unbuttoned her blouse and slid his hand under her bra.

Only one boy had ever touched her naked breast and certainly not on the first date. Nancy thought about stopping him before it went any further. Then a fingertip brushed across her bare nipple. Nancy gasped and squeezed her thighs together, trying to control the throbbing in her pussy. Any thought of stopping him quickly evaporated.

Mike slid his lips to her neck, kissing and gently biting the thin skin. He rolled her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing and pinching. Nancy was losing all control over what he was doing to her. No one had ever made her feel this way. He pulled his hand from her bra and reached behind her back, deftly undoing the clasp to her bra.

Nancy's head was spinning. A voice in her brain said no, but it was a distant echo to the demands of her body. Mike's lips trailed down her neck. He pushed her back until she was lying on the bench seat with her head against the passenger door. His mouth traveled lower. He kissed the swell of her breast before clamping his lips around her protruding nipple. She gasped when he sucked it into her mouth.

Any urge to resist was slowly replaced by carnal passion. Her pussy throbbed with desire. Her nipples burned with excitement. She ran her fingers through Mike's hair and gasped from the pleasure pulsing through her body. His tongue teased the hard nub poking out from her nipple. He gently nibbled on it. She trembled and gasped. Mike moved to the other nipple and repeated the ritual.

A hand slid up her thigh and under her skirt. Nancy was helpless to stop him. Her body desperately wanted this. She opened her thighs in invitation. His fingers found the damp crotch of her panties. For the first time in her life a man was touching her 'down there'. Mike slid a finger along her gash through the thin cotton. Nancy moved her hips forward and pushed against him. His finger found her clit.

"UUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

Her pussy clenched. Mike moved the crotch aside and pushed a finger up her cunt. Another explosion sent her spinning. He pumped his finger in and out. Nancy lost all control. One climax after another left her breathless and exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

Nancy opened her eyes and saw Mike hovering over her. She was breathing heavily. The throbbing in her pussy was still intense. She had just let a boy finger her...another first. She slowly gathered her composure and sat up, pulling her blouse closed over her naked breasts.

"Yes. I'm fine. Perhaps we should go back now."

"Uh, yes, if that's what you want. I'm sorry if I did something to upset you."

Yes, she thought, I am upset, but with myself for losing control like that. I also experienced the greatest pleasure I have ever felt. She smiled as she fastened her bra.

"No. I was just thinking that it was getting late. We have a curfew."

In truth, they still had most of an hour, and campus was only a few minutes away. Nancy could see the disappointment on Mike's face in the moonlight. Against her better judgement, she relented.

"I guess we could stay a little longer," she said. "It is a beautiful setting. Tell me about your studies at RPI. Aerospace engineering sounds fascinating."

The last thing Mike wanted to do was talk. His cock was about to rip through the front of his pants. He was hoping she would do something about it, but that didn't seem likely at the moment. She was clearly trying to change the subject from sex. He gave a brief explanation of what he was studying, then turned the conversation back to her.

"You probably think people from New York are way too liberal. I imagine that people in Ohio are pretty conservative."

"That's true," Nancy agreed. "I'm getting used to it, but my parents would be shocked to know what goes on around here."

"You must be talking about Martha. She's quite a trip, but I'm glad she set us up together. I really like you. I'm sorry if I, um, perhaps acted inappropriately on our first date."

"No, not at all," Nancy lied. "I like you too."

And just like that they were kissing again, only this kiss was more passionate than last time. She fell back on the seat. His leg wedged between her thighs. His hands pushed her blouse open and squeezed her tits. Mike shifted. Nancy felt his hard cock pressing against her mound. She moved with him as he rubbed it up and down. Her body stiffened. She squealed.

Mike watched Nancy slowly come back to earth. She smiled at him, sat up, and put her arms around his neck. They kissed some more. Nancy moved her lips to his ear and whispered.

"You make me feel things no one else has ever made me feel. I should be ashamed, but I'm not."

"I'm glad I could make you feel that way," he replied. "Unfortunately, it's harder for a guy to, um, achieve satisfaction like that."

Was he asking her to help him have a climax, Nancy wondered? Martha had used her mouth on Roger. She wasn't about to do that, and she certainly wasn't going to let him have sex with her. She really should do something after the pleasure he had given her. She knew what a handjob was. She had never given one, but she knew the basics.

Nancy kissed his neck and let her hand slide down his body. Her fingers found the bulge pushing out from his trousers. She had never touched a man's penis, even through his clothes. It felt so much bigger than she thought it would be. She rubbed along his length and could feel it pulse.

Mike unbuckled his trousers, pushing them down far enough to free his cock. It rose into the air from between his thighs. Nancy could see the faint outline in the moonlight. She traced her fingers along the shaft and could feel a pulse of blood pumping through the veins. She touched the swollen crown and explored its mushroom shape. Her finger found the tiny slit in the top. It was already gooey.

Nancy had no idea what actually happened when a boy had a climax. She knew a creamy fluid came out that carried sperm, but she wasn't sure how much. Certainly there had to be more than the small trickle leaking from his slit. Nancy wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slowly pumped. How long would it take, she wondered. Should she go faster? Should she squeeze harder? She really didn't know what she was doing.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers