An Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was spinning out of control. John's cock pumped in and out of her mouth faster and faster. Barry's cock was bouncing off her cervix each time he plowed into her. Martha's fingers flew across her clit. Her screams of pleasure were muffled by the cock in her mouth. She wasn't sure how much more she could take before she passed out.

John pulled his cock from her mouth. Hot cum bounced off her cheek and landed in her hair. More shot up the side of her nose and across her forehead. He pushed his cock between her lips and pumped the last few spurts into her mouth. She was gasping too hard to swallow. It drooled from her mouth and down her cheek.

Barry pounded his cock into her faster and faster. Nancy's shrieks and squeals were nonstop. Her body trembled and shook. Juices poured from her cunt and dribbled across her asshole. Martha wedged under Barry until her head was resting on Nancy's stomach. Her fingers continued to dance across Nancy's clit. Barry's cock swelled. He quickly pulled it from Nancy's cunt and shoved it into Martha's mouth.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHh..."

A powerful spray of thick cum blasted off the roof of her mouth and across her tongue. Martha quickly took him down her throat. Several more spurts drained down into her stomach. She continued to suck him until he began to deflate. She stood. They all looked down at Nancy. She had passed out.

"It looks like she's finished for the night," Martha observed. "Let's take the party to my alcove."

Two hours later, three naked bodies lay exhausted on Martha's bed.