An Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pumped faster and squeezed harder. It seemed like the right thing to do. She heard Mike groan. Had she squeezed too hard? She didn't think so. It sounded like a groan of pleasure. She looked up and could see his head thrown back and his eyes closed. Definitely pleasure. She continued to pump with a steady rhythm.

The full moon came out from behind a cloud. Nancy moved her face closer to get a better look at his penis. The mushroom shaped knob at the tip looked swollen. More stuff was leaking out from the tiny slit. Did that mean he was about to shoot? How would she know? Would it spray out like pee or just ooze out? Either way, it was bound to make a mess.

Her hand was getting tired and he still hadn't finished. Nancy thought about what Martha had done to Roger. She had put it in her mouth. Did she enjoy it or was she just doing it to please him? Back home only whores did things like that, but things were different here. Maybe Mike expected her to do it. It couldn't be that bad. It was only skin.

Nancy made a decision. She lowered her head and felt the mushroom shaped tip brush against her lips. She pushed out her tongue. The stuff leaking out had a sweet soapy taste. It wasn't so bad. Her mouth opened. His hard flesh pushed across her tongue. Nancy felt her pussy twitch. Having him in her mouth was getting her aroused.

Now that she had him in her mouth she wasn't sure what to do. It was called a blowjob, but blowing on it wasn't really possible. She did know that having sex involved a man moving his penis in and out of a vagina, and a handjob involved pumping up and down. Couldn't she use her mouth the same way?

She clamped her lips tightly around his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth. She slid up his length and then back down again. She repeated it. Mike's groans confirmed she must be doing it right. She went faster, squeezing her lips tightly around him. The throbbing in her pussy got more intense. Having him in her mouth was like an aphrodisiac. She squeezed her thighs together to try and contain the pressure.

Mike put his hands on her head and thrust up into her mouth each time it came plunging down the length of his cock. His moans became louder. She could feel his body tense.

"Ohhhhh...oh god...It's happening."

Mike said it as a warning, but it didn't register with Nancy. She was too caught up in the act she was performing to think about the consequences. She felt him swell between her lips and heard him grunt. Suddenly, a spray of hot creamy fluid shot from the tip of his cock. It splashed across her tongue and filled her mouth. This was followed by a second, third, and fourth spurt. There was so much it was leaking out the sides of her lips.

Mike jerked a few more times before he fell back in his seat completely drained. Nancy didn't know what to do. She still had her lips clamped tightly around his penis and a mouthful of his gooey ejaculate. His cock was hard, but she could feel it beginning to deflate. She slowly pulled off of him. When he popped out of her mouth, some of his stuff ran down her chin. She clamped her hand over her lips to keep more from escaping.

Nancy sat up next to Mike who was still recovering. She didn't know what to do with the mouthful of semen. Fortunately, it didn't taste horrible, kind of like the stuff that had been leaking from his tip earlier, only not quite as sweet. She could lean over the side of the car and spit it out, but that seemed unladylike.

Nancy wondered what would happen if she swallowed. Would she get sick? Could she get pregnant that way? She didn't think so, but there was a lot she didn't know. And what would Mike think? He might be disgusted. She couldn't just sit there with a mouthful of his stuff. She had to do something.

"Here," Mike said, handing her a handkerchief.

Thank god, she thought. He is a gentleman after all. She put the handkerchief to her lips and let the gooey substance flow from her mouth. There was so much that some got on her fingers and dripped onto her skirt, but she was able to contain most of it in the handkerchief. She used the one dry part to wipe her lips and chin. Now she had another problem. What to do with the dripping handkerchief.

Once again Mike came to the rescue. He carefully took the handkerchief between his thumb and forefinger and threw it over the side of the car. Then he put his arm around Nancy and pulled her closer.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I tried to warn you, but I just couldn't hold back. I hope you're not upset with me?"

Nancy wasn't entirely sure why he was apologizing. Wasn't the whole purpose of using her hand and mouth on his penis to give him pleasure and make him shoot? Maybe he was upset that he shot in her mouth, but that seemed inevitable. It didn't bother her. If she was upset with anyone, it was herself. She had done what only sluts and whores would do back home. Still, she didn't regret it.

"There is nothing to apologize about," she said. "I had a good time, but now I really do need to get back to school."

*****************************************

Nancy was surprised to see Martha already back in the room when she arrived.

"In case you were wondering, he had to get back to the city tonight, so we came here, had a quick fuck, and he left. How was your date with Mike?"

"It was fun. You were right. He was a real gentleman."

"Not too much of a gentleman, I hope."

Nancy blushed and looked down.

"Oh my god, did you..."

Martha left the question hanging.

"No," Nancy replied, shaking her head. "We just, um, fooled around a little."

"Fooled around like in he squeezed your tits, or like in you sucked his cock?"

Nancy's face turned beet red. Back home no one would ask such a question.

"Oh my gosh," Martha said with a grin on her face. "You did. You sucked his cock. Was that your first time?"

Nancy looked down and nodded her head.

"Way to go girl. I want all the details. Does he have a nice cock? Did you enjoy it? Did he shoot in your mouth? No, he's too much of a gentleman to do something like that."

Nancy's face turned even redder.

"He did," Martha stated as a fact. "Your first blowjob and you let him go off in your mouth. Did he warn you or was it a surprise?"

"He, um, he said he was sorry," Nancy replied, biting her lower lip.

"Yeah, they all say that. So what did you do? Did you spit it out or swallow?"

"Um, he, um, gave me his handkerchief," Nancy said in a barely audible voice.

"Now that is a gentleman. Next time, though, you should swallow. It's really not that bad and a lot less messy. Are you going to see him again?"

"I hope so. He said he would call, but not until after exams."

"I guess that means you're free next weekend. John is bringing his friend Barry. He needs a date. He's really handsome and a lot of fun."

"I was kind of hoping to go out with Mike again."

"Just because you gave him a blowjob doesn't mean you're going steady. If Mike was that interested he would be up here next week, exams or not. In fact, that was probably just an excuse. I'll bet he already has a date for next weekend. He's pretty popular with the girls."

Now Nancy felt like an idiot. She thought there was something special between them. She was just another date to Mike. Well, she wasn't going to sit around and feel sorry for herself.

"Would it be like a double date?"

"Yes. It will be fun. By the way, you don't mind going out with someone who is Jewish do you?"

"Well, um, I've never met a Jewish person."

"Don't worry. He doesn't have horns or a tail. And he's a gentleman too, so he won't do anything you don't want, but he can be pretty persuasive. So is it a date?"

Nancy thought about it. She had no obligation to be faithful to Mike. They had only dated once, and if what Martha said was true, Mike was likely getting more than just blowjobs from other girls.

"Sure. I'll go out with Barry."

**************************

"You have beautiful eyes," Barry said in a deep sexy voice. "And a wonderful smile."

He kissed Nancy's hand. She felt her knees buckle. At six feet tall with dark wavy hair, big brown eyes, and a powerful physique, Barry exuded raw sex appeal. Just being in his presence, made her nipples swell. She was in trouble, and knew it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Nancy replied with a tremor in her voice.

They went to a local tavern for dinner. Afterwards, Martha suggested they go to lookout mountain. When the car stopped, Nancy realized it was the same place Mike had taken her. John pulled out a flask of whiskey and passed it around. After several swigs, Nancy felt a sense of euphoria overtake her, pushing her Midwest inhibitions aside. When Barry put his arm around her and pulled her close, she was ready for whatever came next.

The kiss was like magic. His lips caressed hers. His tongue gently probed her mouth. She welcomed the touch of his hand on her breast. He squeezed with authority, massaging her soft tissue with firm strokes. Nancy gasped when he pinched her nipple through her blouse and bra. Her pussy was already leaking.

Barry kissed and nibbled on the soft skin of her neck. His fingers deftly popped open the buttons on her blouse one at a time. He slid his hand around her back and unfastened the clasp of her bra. His fingers slid over her naked breast, squeezing and rubbing in just the right places. He teased her hard nipple with his forefinger sending jolts of pleasure directly to her pussy.

Barry lowered his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He licked and sucked each one, gently raking his teeth across the hard tips. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but what Barry was doing had her whole body trembling. Suddenly her pussy clenched and gushed into her panties. It was the first time she had climaxed from having just her nipples teased.

Nancy glanced at the front seat while Barry was sucking her tits. She could see John sitting up in the driver's seat, but Martha's head was nowhere to be seen. She noticed John had his eyes closed and his head thrown back. He was breathing hard. It dawned on Nancy that Martha was giving him a blowjob right there in the car. Is that what Barry expected her to do?

Barry kissed his way back up her neck. His hands continued to expertly caress her tits while his tongue probed the cavity of her ear. Nancy slid her hand over the bulge pushing out from his trousers. It was already hard as a rock. She moved her hand up and down his length, squeezing him with her fingers through his pants.

"Do you want me to take it out?" Barry whispered in her ear.

Nancy nodded. Barry unbuckled his trousers, pushing them down. It was dark so Nancy could barely make out the outline of his cock poking out from his boxers, but it looked bigger than Mike's. She confirmed this when she wrapped her fingers around it. He was definitely thicker. His tip was more like a bullet shape than a mushroom. Just like with Mike, it was slimy from a small secretion seeping out of the slit on top.

Nancy stroked him a few times before lowering her head and swirling her tongue around the slimy tip. She slid her mouth down his shaft, her lips firmly pressed against the throbbing flesh. Nancy realized how much it aroused her to have a cock in her mouth. Her pussy throbbed with excitement as she slid her lips up and down his thick shaft.

Barry reached down Nancy's back and pulled up her skirt. His hand pushed into the back of her panties and down her ass until he reached her dripping pussy. A finger slid inside her and then a second. Nancy shifted to give him a better angle. He pumped his fingers in and out of her steamy cunt, making squishing sounds from all the juices sloshing around inside her.

Nancy moaned around the cock deep in her mouth. Her head was spinning with lust. It felt like her insides were going to explode at any second and rip her apart. Her mouth flew up and down the cock she was sucking. Spit poured from her lips and ran down his shaft. Her moans became louder and more desperate.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHHHHH...GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her scream was muffled by the cock jabbing at her throat. Her pussy clenched against the fingers pumping in and out of her body. Nancy shook and trembled. Her thighs became sticky with juices. Barry moved a finger to her clit and rubbed it in circles. Another explosion sent Nancy spinning.

She was still shaking when Barry grabbed her head and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth with quick, deep jabs. She felt him swell and clamped her lips tightly around his shaft. A spray of hot, thick cum bounced off the roof of her mouth and pooled onto her tongue. One spurt after the next filled her mouth until it was leaking from the corners.

Nancy continued to suck him as his cock slowly deflated. Barry finally pulled out. A trickle of cum ran down her chin. She clamped her lips shut and sat up with the huge load sloshing around inside her mouth. She ran her tongue through the creamy mixture and decided what Martha had told her was right. It wasn't so bad, and swallowing would certainly be less messy. She closed her eyes and made two big gulps, then wiped her lips clean.

"Good girl," Barry said, reaching out and wiping off a glob she had missed from her chin. "You're the best."

Nancy wasn't sure what he meant. She couldn't be the best at sucking cock. It was only the second time she had ever done it. Surely he had been with girls much more experienced. Maybe it was something he said to all the girls. All she could think to do was smile as a response. He fed her the finger he had used to wipe off a drop of cum from her chin. She sucked it into her mouth and could taste her own pussy mixed with that of his semen.

Nancy heard Martha moaning and gasping loudly in the front seat. John was nowhere to be seen, but Martha was sitting up with her back to the passenger door and her legs in the air. Were they fucking? Nancy didn't think that was possible. John certainly wasn't on top of her. Maybe he was fingering her. That would make more sense.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...it's happening...nnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh..."

A few moments later John sat up wiping his mouth like he had just finished a meal. It suddenly occurred to Nancy what he had been doing to Martha. John had been licking her down there. Nancy had always wondered why someone would want to do that with all the hair and sticky secretions oozing out. John didn't seem to mind, and Martha certainly enjoyed it.

"Let's go back to the dorm," Martha suggested, sitting up and buttoning her blouse, "We can sneak in through the kitchen and come up the back way before curfew. No one will see us."

Nancy was worried about bringing boys into the dorm. If they got caught, and her parents were informed, they might very well pull her out of school. Fortunately, that didn't happen. It was just like Martha said. The boys hid until the final curfew check was finished. Once they were clear, John produced a bottle of whiskey and passed it around. After several shots, Nancy was feeling no pain.

"Let's play strip poker," John suggested.

He explained the rules. Nancy lost the first five rounds and was down to her slip with no panties or a bra. On the next hand she lost her slip. She was naked. According to the rules, she had to stand where everyone could see her. Normally, she would have been embarrassed, but all the alcohol had squelched her inhibitions.

Nancy stood. A pair of c-cup tits fell on her chest like ripe pears capped with light brown nipples. Her gash was visible through the soft blond curls covering her pussy. A shiver of excitement ran through her. It aroused her to expose her naked body in such a public way.

"You are gorgeous," Barry said, scanning her body.

"And sexy," John added. "Would you mind showing us your ass?

Nancy was too drunk to care. Besides, she enjoyed showing off her body. She turned around. John, and Barry stared hungrily at her perfectly round and creamy smooth cheeks with a dark cleft separating the two halves. A tuft of hair was barely visible between the gap in her thighs.

"Beautiful," John observed, "And good enough to eat."

Her pussy clenched at the thought of having it licked. Juices gathered in her gash. She desperately wanted to touch herself. Why not, she thought. They wouldn't be able to see. She had her back to them. Nancy slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit. A trickle of cunt juice dribbled down her thigh. The others could see her arm moving. What she was doing was obvious.

Barry pulled off his briefs, the only remaining item of clothes he was wearing, and moved behind her. He wedged his cock between her cheeks and slid his hands around to her breasts. His fingers squeezed the soft flesh and pinched her hard nipples. His cock slid up and down the crevice of her ass. Nancy turned her head and saw it was Barry. Her fingertip continued to flutter across her clit.

John and Martha quickly ripped off the rest of their clothes. Seconds later, she had his cock in her mouth. Nancy spun around until she was facing Barry. She threw her arms around his neck. Their tongues flew at each other. John's hands slid to her ass cheeks. He wedged his cock between her thighs and rubbed it back and forth across her wet gash and swollen clit.

Matha was now bent over the arm of the couch with John behind her plowing his hard cock into her dripping pussy. Loud gasps and moans filled the room. Nancy was humping furiously against Barry's cock as it slid across her folds. Juice coated her thighs and streamed down her legs. Barry lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. They staggered over to her bed.

John pulled his cock from Martha's pussy and squatted behind her. He buried his face between her ass cheeks. His tongue plunged into her steamy cunt. Barry lowered Nancy onto her back. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and fingered her pussy. He moved to the other nipple, biting down just hard enough to make her squeal. His mouth traveled down her stomach. Barry spread her legs and flicked his tongue over her clit.

"NNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHh..."

Nancy's orgasm was loud and violent. Barry clamped his mouth around her pussy and lapped up the juices flowing from her body. He pushed his tongue up her cunt. Another explosion rocked her world. Using his fingers and tongue, he brought her to a third mind shattering orgasm. Across the room, John was licking Martha's asshole and pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt. Her screams mingled with those from Nancy.

Barry climbed on top of Nancy. She was still trying to catch her breath. She felt the tip of his cock slide between her folds. The swollen head moved to her opening. He moved it in and out, never going deeper than the crown of his knob. He looked into Nancy's glazed-over eyes.

"I know you're a virgin. We don't have to do this."

Please," she begged. "I want you to. I want you in me."

His cock went a little deeper, stretching her open. He pulled back and pushed even deeper. Barry expected to find resistance from her cherry. There wasn't any. Nancy had taken care of that with the handle of a hair brush, but she was still tight. He worked his length into her slowly, stretching her open an inch at a time until the tip of his cock reached her cervix.

Barry slowly moved in and out. Nancy's body was trembling. She was getting fucked. It was the most incredible feeling she had ever experienced. His cock filled her pussy so completely. The first climax ripped through her body, and then another and another. Barry continued to pound her pussy into oblivion. She turned her head and opened her eyes. John and Martha, completely naked, were standing next to the bed and watching.

John bent his knees and brushed the tip of his cock across Nancy's lips. She pushed out her tongue and tasted Martha's cunt juice still clinging to his knob. He pushed deeper into her mouth. She now had two cocks inside her. Moments earlier she had been a virgin. She felt Martha slide her hand across Nancy's stomach. Her fingers found Nancy's clit and rubbed.